THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I am absolutely no war monger and i tacitly agree with trump on the concept of pulling out of the middle east in general, the right way ofc. But if he leaves the kurds out to dry, if he diesnt have an EXPLICIT agreement with Turkey that has almost a promise of war...if they fuck with the Kurds.......than im all in with the "extreme" left wing whack jobs that support a military removal of that clown from office.

Right now the special forces community is livid with Trump because thsts exactly what they're worried about. They've spent alot of time forming relations with the kurds who by all accts, are gems of the middle east....even their women skillfully shoot Isis ngrs. Trump nerds to leave certain relationships and prorections in place.....those people went to war for us. If erdogan is on notice, than i have little issue with Trump on this matter...

Problem solved.

image.thumb.png.0ab2745303c66b241887bd9ba15d5e60.png

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/12/21/checkmate-saudi-crown-prince-mbs-sends-replacement-troops-to-defend-kurds-in-syria/amp/

Another big item from a couple of days ago (been busy on other things).

image.png.2545ff53b4ba0ff21bd56a4b92202da7.png

That should be NXIVM, but the story is the same.

This is another HUGE item, that has been quietly moving along.

image.png.f27833238fb5dbc962bb9a3b07dfdfb5.png

image.png.298cacdd52f91cc7595d729433d99e1f.png

https://frankreport.com/2018/12/21/doj-confirms-another-superseding-indictment-coming/

In short, the Tentacles of this are expanding (as I said when it first hit way back) and new defendants are being added.

This last one notes the RICO aspect of it.

The scope of this one will shock, quite possibly reaching into the Houses of Royalty - not kidding, this is BIG.

12 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Another big item from a couple of days ago (been busy on other things).

image.png.2545ff53b4ba0ff21bd56a4b92202da7.png

That should be NXIVM, but the story is the same.

This is another HUGE item, that has been quietly moving along.

image.png.f27833238fb5dbc962bb9a3b07dfdfb5.png

image.png.298cacdd52f91cc7595d729433d99e1f.png

https://frankreport.com/2018/12/21/doj-confirms-another-superseding-indictment-coming/

In short, the Tentacles of this are expanding (as I said when it first hit way back) and new defendants are being added.

This last one notes the RICO aspect of it.

The scope of this one will shock, quite possibly reaching into the Houses of Royalty - not kidding, this is BIG.

Who the hell is Keith Raniere?

Another BIGGIE came too light today (isn't that interesting).

Here's an oldie but a goodie !

image.png.3db830c229bb6e5b740bebee5e3f8099.png

Look vaguely familiar ?

This is the first item from Uranium One, posted way back in January.

This one too seems to have faded into Oblivion   .   .   .  

Or not :

image.png.07d3d637e53b792918e40169dbc5ca14.png

image.thumb.png.8fff80c3ac3a09fcdfea290720b51b7a.png

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1076926742449872896.html

Long thread, but it covers both the Clinton Foundation (last week's testimony) and Uranium One.

Seems the Hildebeast isn't having a good month   .   .   . 

I haven't even mentioned the Loretta Lynch testimony - very quiet, no leaks, odd.

I'm sure it was good news for the Left (which we know it's not) there would have been at least something coming out.

Not a peep.

16 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Who the hell is Keith Raniere?

If I recall correctly, he is/was an Engineer, that has had a shady past (what a surprise) in other "Marketing" type ventures.

How in the world he managed to draw the clientele (Actors / Celebrities / Politicians / Business Heirs / etc.) he did with this NXIVM venture I have no earthly idea.

Apparently Alex Mack (from Smallville) is just enamored with the guy, even though he basically has orgies with everyone in the group.

Truly some crazy stuff - Jim Jones appeal type stuff.

It's a Mad World.

Very interesting that some of this info is coming back into light.

Possibly some more of it has been unredacted.

image.png.51538bbbe744778b3c16e0d4a66c0fda.png

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-defense-state-department-documents-reveal-obama-administration-knew-that-al-qaeda-terrorists-had-planned-benghazi-attack-10-days-in-advance/

This clip ties it together even more :

55 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

dude, these people are meaningless. They're "nobodys". They only have time for this faggotry because of #capitalistichedonism. Srsly, nobody would have the time for this shit if we were growing our own food like how it was meant and living like we were supposed to. It's just a giant "fuck you" to the worlds religions that have destroyed everything. 

apparently most everything jaf posts means nothing - except the possibility that

someday a point could be made in conclusion...about ...something...

or something.

14 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Exactly what does this mean?  Some vast secret arrest of the illuminati and deep state?   Or perhaps this is normal.

I thought this had been established understood.

In a "normal" year, the average is about 1100 Sealed Indictments in a year.

We've had over 70,000 filed in just over a year (averaging ~5k/month).

Does that seem "normal" ?

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

apparently most everything jaf posts means nothing - except the possibility that

someday a point could be made in conclusion...about ...something...

or something.

Have you been watching the Stock Market recently ?

Seem pretty volatile ?

That's from a few Interest bumps from the Fed.

What do you think would happen if half the Government got arrested, Clintons, Bushes, Obamas, top Heads of multiple Departments, New's Anchors, Celebs, etc. ?

Think things might get a little wild ?

Has to go slow, people would freak.

Hell, they're freaking now just over who we have in the White House.

Interesting info day, will see what to pass on.

24 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

I thought this had been established understood.

In a "normal" year, the average is about 1100 Sealed Indictments in a year.

We've had over 70,000 filed in just over a year (averaging ~5k/month).

Does that seem "normal" ?

Have you been watching the Stock Market recently ?

Seem pretty volatile ?

That's from a few Interest bumps from the Fed.

What do you think would happen if half the Government got arrested, Clintons, Bushes, Obamas, top Heads of multiple Departments, New's Anchors, Celebs, etc. ?

Think things might get a little wild ?

Has to go slow, people would freak.

Hell, they're freaking now just over who we have in the White House.

Interesting info day, will see what to pass on.

Show me a fact on the number of indictments prior to and after Trump took office.  Show me a fact on  the  number of indictments your showing now which is from what source exactly?

3 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Show me a fact on the number of indictments prior to and after Trump took office.  Show me a fact on  the  number of indictments your showing now which is from what source exactly?

I've posted these almost every time they get updated, they used to have the figure for historical average.

This is one is from October :

image.png.5ded2138347cf66c26cd6f670033fe25.png

This used to be on the bottom of the chart each month, but a new Team took over tracking the last two months and is no longer there.

Here is a link to most of the historical tracking - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iBS4WgngH8u8-wAqhehRIWCVBQKD8-5Y

Probably easier to see via the above link versus looking at them in this thread, they are here though as well.

I was expecting to see a thread on this today so I wouldn't have to cover some of it, but since there's not I'll add a little more history to this.

This is mainly for folks that think Dilley's info is bogus, it's not, it's just way ahead of the curve.

image.png.5523ae17e764ad5d7adde72745206587.png

Not sure if this part is true on not (yet).

image.png.1f508c9ba63db16b3068d39ed56c25b6.png

image.png.1c8bb945a22b3d0f75343fda9235e40a.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/exclusive-photos-of-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-or-sandy-as-she-was-known-at-her-elite-high-school-in-yorktown-not-in-the-bronx/

Rest of the story has yet to surface.

Bigger Fake than Pocahontas.

Not earth shattering, but something to watch.

49 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

What do you think would happen if you found out half out gov (obviously the leftwing dem sombeitches) were actually lizard people.

spooky. That's all the time I have for now.....more later...... BOO !

Conspiracy craze: why 12 million Americans believe alien lizards rule us

Apr 7, 2016 - According to a Public Policy Polling survey, around 12 million people in the US believe that interstellar lizards in people suits rule our country.

Tom Fitton: Fitton was born in Nyack, New York. He has a bachelors degree in English from George Washington University.[2

udicial Watch[edit]

Fitton has been President of Judicial Watch since August 1998. The group primarily seeks access to government records, filing Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and other public records act lawsuits, engaging in other forms of civil litigation, and pursuing various other actions designed to generate public pressure on government agencies and public officials.[4]

In 2006, Larry Klayman, Judicial Watch's former Chairman, attempted to reclaim control of Judicial Watch by suing Fitton, the organization, and the organization's other officers and directors. Most of Klayman's claims, including all of the claims against Fitton and Judicial Watch's other officers and directors, were dismissed in 2009.[5]

So again, just a nobody sifting through FOIA files.