Sign in to follow this  
JAFBF

Story time . . . Swamp draining

Did anyone tead more than a paragraph or two of all that? Im seeing 4chan forum posts, posted here like this is proof of something......im sorry im at a complete loss to decipher what the meaning if all this cut and paste is. Its almost impossible to read sone if it anyway. 

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Did anyone tead more than a paragraph or two of all that? Im seeing 4chan forum posts, posted here like this is proof of something......im sorry im at a complete loss to decipher what the meaning if all this cut and paste is. Its almost impossible to read sone if it anyway. 

Just some follow up on a few items - the 4chan one was just what is thought to be the breakout of the code and related events, just info nothing else.

The McCain bit just shows something fishy going on with all these Boots. I'm aware of at least five people wearing them, which seems highly suspicious.

The Twitter bits go with the rest of the Twitter stuff, and showing that they are not on the up and up.

I'm still going over a lot of the stuff myself as well, will be dumping a few more days of posts as I gather them.

This is mostly for posterity / reflection should this really amount to anything.

• Haha 1

Dumps of Q posts not yet posted (I believe these should be clickable to enlarge for easier reading - wish I knew that earlier).

Nov 20

image.png.003853217d5e6a0cbc84e82c1247576d.png

image.thumb.png.38d98acc25d55e27c071aeacb49b507c.png

Nov 20 / 21

image.thumb.png.ffef4471627b82b09945f35dc3e7c073.png

This next block expands / confirms the Helicopter / Plane crash in regards to Rothschilds.

image.thumb.png.1d243933ff27ee8053d1f7bbca79a9ce.png

Below, Rothchilds signalling Clintons ?

image.png.1e08ba23a2ad039608eff62c853be552.png

image.thumb.png.e2909179fb0113f69dc9c28e6637a0c2.png

image.png.4429edeaad87b83715fddb842d2ea2bc.png

image.thumb.png.a701e6ad5045bb014f29a6cf248c74a9.png

image.thumb.png.a6eed940b36328ee9fca788a89afa3c6.png

image.thumb.png.d5a96c5b6c9cb253093653a032386eac.png

image.png.56f15051d2c12d510e85b8ada1a0c661.png

Someone tagged the POTUS daughter - I believe they are in trouble (threat?)

image.jpeg.59997380f33c0ec491accebf87f1c805.jpeg

Looks like the stage is set for the next round.

image.png.4d5cfd46a07f89ee664219e2d05dbb83.png

Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal is showing up again (Mandalay Bay/Four Seasons + Twitter + Citibank + )

image.png.8935dd7d638496c2f54e0eb4a277508f.png

WTF - Is he saying Elon Musk is helping NK's Rocket program here ?

image.thumb.png.7bacc419a5d5d51b733766b65952f10d.png

Google connected to three Intel Agencies via Keyhole Inc (green paragraph)

image.png.94aad615f86123c49daad48120889134.png

Last post by Q above confirms.

Nov 23 (Thanksgiving - we're still going)

Looks like we may have Go codes -

image.thumb.png.a6b5c67d6077803e06a0a5ca33194578.png

Last two blocks are more links/confirmation on Google connection to Intel Agencies.

Time to watch the News for who knows what.

EDIT:

I'm going to take a SWAG here . . . USA94-2, USA58-A, USA04 might be Districts with Sealed Indictments (totally guessing here).

9 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Just some follow up on a few items - the 4chan one was just what is thought to be the breakout of the code and related events, just info nothing else.

The McCain bit just shows something fishy going on with all these Boots. I'm aware of at least five people wearing them, which seems highly suspicious.

The Twitter bits go with the rest of the Twitter stuff, and showing that they are not on the up and up.

I'm still going over a lot of the stuff myself as well, will be dumping a few more days of posts as I gather them.

This is mostly for posterity / reflection should this really amount to anything.

A little foreshadow....  it won't. 

16 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Probably not but at least as or more important the 99% of the garbage that will be resonating through the echo chamber for years to come.

WSS

7 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

In years past I would agree with you, but I think we're getting ready to see things change.

Follow up O_O

Posted in previous post "Someone tagged the POTUS daughter - I believe they are in trouble (threat?) "

image.jpeg.eae23c2c98ccd4c60cdd7e0120296924.jpeg

Note the Timestamp   .   .   .   not too long later (again, Timestamp)

image.png.5abdd6603075bc7f4a093aa2ea828bbc.png

Followed in short order by these

image.png.fed30ae432da7d879e018aa4dba6048c.png

image.thumb.png.abcc663d385050f4aee144bd5279cc5f.png

Interesting stuff.

This guy won't survive Prison, and he knows it - I didn't know this had been in the works so long though:

image.thumb.png.2bfbe48593751811bd7e952e49c2bdc6.png

I've heard Anthony Wiener and Huma have been flipped and will Testify as well.

Supposedly some bad $#!+ turned up that Laptop Wiener had.

56 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

In years past I would agree with you, but I think we're getting ready to see things change.

Follow up O_O

Posted in previous post "Someone tagged the POTUS daughter - I believe they are in trouble (threat?) "

image.jpeg.eae23c2c98ccd4c60cdd7e0120296924.jpeg

Note the Timestamp   .   .   .   not too long later (again, Timestamp)

image.png.5abdd6603075bc7f4a093aa2ea828bbc.png

Followed in short order by these

image.png.fed30ae432da7d879e018aa4dba6048c.png

image.thumb.png.abcc663d385050f4aee144bd5279cc5f.png

Interesting stuff.

This guy won't survive Prison, and he knows it - I didn't know this had been in the works so long though:

image.thumb.png.2bfbe48593751811bd7e952e49c2bdc6.png

I've heard Anthony Wiener and Huma have been flipped and will Testify as well.

Supposedly some bad $#!+ turned up that Laptop Wiener had.

https://www.infowars.com/huma-abedin-is-holed-up-in-her-new-york-home-and-off-the-campaign-trail/

ur bein fed regurgitated infowars crap from 2 years ago. Dude.......

23 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

J how old are u?

Wife says I'm an OMF.

Is Alex Jones covering this stuff?

I don't watch so I don't know what's he's up to.

New drops last night & today - looks big.

image.thumb.png.f02d177b86fce0b07562b0b09f9a327a.png

Clinton secret trip to NK, Kin Jung Il (father), Podesta, not sure if the others are note worthy.

Nov 25 - Go codes(?)

image.thumb.png.f428d1d8acd084f3d38b13f2b5c84e6c.png

image.png.fcd8a09c639135b82ff0c2d925434738.png

This last block came a few minutes before this happened.

image.png.422e93575cdca3be42e08fe65dddd1e2.png

TWIT - Twitter

act-small# is pretty evident

Awful damn lot of credibility building for this if you ask me, unless it turns out his Twitter account got hacked.

Update on Sealed Indictments

image.thumb.png.1d8cdbd07031c959b6f7578d8a37f5e0.png

I am sure a lot of these are going to be MS-13 / Gang related, likely some more Pedo stuff - what if it's not though?

At this point, I think I need to repost this from Nov 4

image.png.20a745a01cfa879cd20df4d27119fa6f.png

Some people think this means the power will be out for 10 days.

Do you all have enough Food & Water for 10 days on hand (just in case)?

Not trying to fear monger or anything, because I really don't know what the above means or when.

It's not like it won't ever get used, better safe than sorry.

Don't know how many remember, but there were supposed to be a bunch of big ANTIFA protests on Nov 4 (fizzled out fortunately).

There were also supposed to be some Power Grid "tests" that day, which if they happened seems to have gone well.

http://fox6now.com/2017/11/02/amid-rumors-officials-stress-that-dod-power-grid-test-is-only-a-drill-will-not-lead-to-shutdown/

Scenario:

Obama / Clinton / Judges / other notable figures are arrested or indicted, not just a few, but a lot of arrests.

Maybe throw in some surprise announcements or some such that the opposition doesn't like (seems like just about anything these days).

With the protests / rioting we have seen this year, do you think it feasible there could be massive disorder from this?

National Guard called out (Law Enforcement stand down as we have seen before)?

One of ANTIFA's targets is the Power Grid (may account for the "test").

At some point in this chain of events I don't think it's much of a stretch to see Martial Law - people are getting fed up with this.

Start connecting some dots, there are things going on here that we're not aware of (remember 80% covert).

New version (5) of "Book of Q" is up with newer updates added.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XimHg_p90hnOZDJ4fw_vTHQIy34YChng/view

In the updated Book there is info that it was 10 minutes from the time _Conf_goTWIT_act-small#_  was posted and then the Twitter page changed to reflect it.

Another interesting item in the update (there are a few):

image.thumb.png.62e83d6269e7463ba27a53b2a22748f6.png

One more note on the Book. The picture I posted earlier is in there with names attached to each person.

This was a secret meeting. Why did they take an IT person, and in fact, the one that set up HRC's Email Server?

The "Eagle" from earlier is also confirmed in this picture.

Sealed Indictment status - 66 or 94 districts counted, so about 2/3 in and there are 3,152 so far.

image.png.2fc8f88580ee781480d6709917d86059.png

FWIW - I am still hearing rumblings that there are Marines in Langley.

They are stationed in the Offices to insure that no documents/evidence is destroyed.

This is coming from a few Military personnel (one a retired Marine Major) and their contacts in the Military.

There may be another institution in the same situation.

Wish I could find some solid news sources on this, most of it is underground type info.

Pakistan has some serious crap going on, and in fact there may be a Coup underway there - Social Media is being blocked/shutdown.

Germany seems to be in turmoil as well, looks like they may force Merkel out and have new Elections.

These two items also fit into the latest messages from yesterday.

I expect some more postings later, but it'll be too late for me to grab them.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

FWIW - I am still hearing rumblings that there are Marines in Langley.

They are stationed in the Offices to insure that no documents/evidence is destroyed.

This is coming from a few Military personnel (one a retired Marine Major) and their contacts in the Military.

There may be another institution in the same situation.

Wish I could find some solid news sources on this, most of it is underground type in

This i want to know for sure about. Hearsay doesnt cut it. If people saw vtols on the roof at langley surely someone snapped a photo. People are on their cell cams on a dime at malls on black friday so i find it inconceivable that people saw vtols descending on langley and took no photo/vids

13 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

This i want to know for sure about. Hearsay doesnt cut it. If people saw vtols on the roof at langley surely someone snapped a photo. People are on their cell cams on a dime at malls on black friday so i find it inconceivable that people saw vtols descending on langley and took no photo/vids

They weren't on the roof, and the first was basically just a fly over show of force, and it's restricted Air Space so it would be out of the ordinary.

The HQ can be seen from the air, but is surrounded by hills and trees, is restricted access, and can't be seen from the road as reported by the one Major familiar with it.

It happened at night as well if I recall, so there is that.

A few days later there was a report of Humvees blocking the road, so that could be when they actually went into the facility if they did - this was supposedly locally broadcast, but I haven't had time to dig into it.

Really want something more than that myself.

This just came out, but I don't know much about this guy:

Huge actionable intelligence haul from Marine raid on CIA HQ

. . .

The Marine raid last week on CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia has yielded a huge haul of actionable intelligence, say Pentagon and other sources.  “[U.S. President Donald] Trump is winning BIG, with Clinton-linked pedo rings busted in China as well as the Philippines, Africa, and Germany.  Military tribunals and sealed indictments across the USA are approaching 4,000,” according to Pentagon sources.

This raid was made possible because Trump signed an executive order on October 20th to recall retired military to active duty in order to “take down the Bush-Clinton cabal, the Jewish mafia, and purge the CIA and FBI of traitors,” the sources say.

The sources say that during the November 18th raid on CIA headquarters, computers and documents were seized and as a result, “some 400 drug facilities were located and the U.S. military began bombing them in Afghanistan on November 19th.”  They added that the bombed locations were labelled as the Taliban’s in order “to be politically correct.”  In other words, they do not want the world to think there is a civil war going on inside the military-industrial complex.

. . .

https://benjaminfulford.net/2017/11/27/huge-actionable-intelligence-haul-marine-raid-cia-hq/

Update - there may end up being more than this as this is only up to Nov 22, but this is a huge number :

image.thumb.png.7e5271a0a32f7a9e8acd8950bafdc3d0.png

Lot of details in this link (no names) - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cC702ou3zm4VJICOI30EwaVCbbvYDQ5p

Ok j, so my brother in law lives in sterling VA. His family is seriously connected through the defense industry lobby. He's a good dude but he did vote for trump so theres "comcerns"😉

Anyway, i asked him about this story and he's like nope, its bullshyt. He works for a homebuilder and their current project takes my bro in law right past langleys entrance gate. I asked soecifically, "u drive right past the main entrance?". He said absolutely, theres been no road block offs, no humvees and no vtols flying figure 8's overhead. This is a maga guy, he'd like nothing more than for 2000 marines to para drop on the CF. 

sorry bro, ur being catfished. He's been driving past langley almost daily for weeks. He also acknowledged that even the hated msm couldnt cover up langley getting hijacked by the military

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Ok j, so my brother in law lives in sterling VA. His family is seriously connected through the defense industry lobby. He's a good dude but he did vote for trump so theres "comcerns"😉

Anyway, i asked him about this story and he's like nope, its bullshyt. He works for a homebuilder and their current project takes my bro in law right past langleys entrance gate. I asked soecifically, "u drive right past the main entrance?". He said absolutely, theres been no road block offs, no humvees and no vtols flying figure 8's overhead. This is a maga guy, he'd like nothing more than for 2000 marines to para drop on the CF. 

sorry bro, ur being catfished. He's been driving past langley almost daily for weeks. He also acknowledged that even the hated msm couldnt cover up langley getting hijacked by the military

Langley AFB or Langley the Intelligence HQ?

Two different things, though my understanding is they are within a few miles of each other.

I mentioned I wasn't certain on the last report, but it just doesn't seem to want to go away - hearing about it from many different places.

No idea myself.

Couple more Congressmen announced they weren't going to run again.

Really odd to me that so many are deciding not to hang around.

John Conyer said he's going to take a bunch of other D's with him if he's forced out . . . which it looks like he may be.

Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.)  said he will not seek re-election.

I believe there was another, but I can't find it right now - there was a California Politician that's resigning, but I think they're State.

Recalling the MSM is also a target - Keith Olbermann announced he is retiring from Political Commentating.

Wonder if he's got some Skeletons getting ready to come out or if this is an agreement ?

Something happened to 4Chan (hacked?), so supposedly things are moving to 8Chan (never heard of it), haven't had time to track anything down there yet.

Lot's of other rumors floating around, just been too busy today to dig into anything.

17 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

This was about cia hq right? Yeah he drives past the cia, not the af base

Makes me wonder why that story doesn't want to go away then, seems there's enough info/sources to shut it down.

Someone new popped up last night, seems to be hooked in with Q, plus confirms one of my suspicions that it's not just one person.

image.thumb.png.c7b206952cdda2fdc19f40631ae9f1ac.png

Not sure who the people are in the pic above, anyone know?

image.thumb.png.26a855a4fdb36e49c676f2485c53dac9.png

image.thumb.png.8bdd6bea251d69131b817341ef5c6958.png

So it seems the OP Story is not absolute, but that Mueller is a straight shooter and not in the Left's pocket.

image.thumb.png.4c31569ceb62cfbdd014b95342b0a3c9.png

151288622 - Are you over or under 21 years of age

151288285 - Is trump planning to attack Iran?

151288197 - another LARP thread full of idiots asking questions

image.png.7d7695966472b6f8068340cbcbee6b70.png

And a few more dots . . .

Interesting new info - http://investmentwatchblog.com/rothschild-inherits-patent-for-important-semiconductor-after-4-co-owners-of-patent-disappear-on-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370/

image.png.15697570c034a5757c9e7b44e4e2b5bd.png

image.png.018b189aec1f5d331981db51a5b8efc5.png

image.png.7a2be63c7ce318b9a23ec8b10f20cd0e.png

New Q Book (v6) with a little more info - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XimHg_p90hnOZDJ4fw_vTHQIy34YChng/view

19 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Dude if you're not Shmucking around you need help.

When crazy is wondering if ur batshyt crazy, thats like....crazy and stuff. 

J. For real now......ur pasting anonymous discussions between god only knows who. And ur pasting it as some kind of proof of an imminent implosion of american democracy. While im 100% certain that the kind of corruption these posts talk about, is indeed happening...im also 100% certain these are posts by people who have nothing to do with anything and know literally nothing

All Swamp Draining - it's not just one person doing this.

More kindling piling up on Clinton and others - those Emails just keep coming.

2,100 Classified (TS) documents:

EDIT:

Yeah, I know you all think I've gone off the deep, that I'm Bat$#!+ crazy, or whatever.

You're not putting the pieces together.

There is a lot that's not definitive yet, but the pieces in the respective areas are adding up.

The number of "walk aways" from Politicians is off the charts, and it's not stopping.

Hollywood, other Entertainers, and MSM figures are also falling.

The key is that most of it is sex conduct related - this is where all the Pedo stuff comes in (Blackmail).

There are huge Pedo Networks getting taken down, the small fry are turning State's Evidence to nail the bigger fish.

There have been ~7,500 Pedo arrests this year - that's unheard of.

There hasn't been anything seen like this before, and there's a long way to go.

A lot of stuff I don't even put up on here, it's just getting to be too much (voluminous) to keep up with track down.

Too much coincidental evidence is piling up for my liking, the credibility of it being otherwise has really stretched thin.

I just closed my eyes and stuck my finger down on the screen and researched that claim. So my finger landed on the malaysian airline piece about the roth hilds inheriting a patent from some people who were supposedly on the plane. Heres a shocker, they werent. And even if they were, the patent still stayed with the parent company in austin texas. The men listed in the conspiracy theiry were the incentors but not the patent holders. But even their names dont appear on the flight manifest. 

https://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/malaysiapatent.asp

dude, i timed it. Took me a minute or two to depth charge yet another one of ur claims. What are u doing here? Did ur handlers from moscow txt u accusing u of being lazy pizda?

Just messaged a kid I graduated with who was stationed at LAFB last year.  Shmucking around I asked him about the marine incursion and lock down...   His reply.

"LOL WHAT".

So uhh...  yeah.   I'll see myself out.  What's scary is JF is allowed to vote. 

• Upvote 1