THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

On 10/2/2021 at 2:38 AM, calfoxwc said:

Our friend's Pastor's Wife has been in the hospital with covid. She ended up doing very poorly, went to ICU - on a respirator.

After so many days, from what I understand, she is finally recovering - respirator has been backed off to less and less. Still in ICU, improving. She never got the vaccine.

The anti vaccine crap is worse than stupid, with all the hearsay total bs going around on the internet.

Sensationalism gets notoriety though. Kind of like "accidently" snowboarding off a ramp into a frozen pond. Intentional to be famous for a little while on youtube.

The population of our country is roughly a bit over 331 million people. About half have been vaccinated.

One knucklehead gets on the internet and claims that the vaccine turned him/her into a magnet and all hell breaks loose.

This is stupid.

It's a personal decision - but please make the decision based on legit information, not internet sensation rumors on nonsense data.

My advice - get the vaccine unless your medical condition doesn't warrant it per your family physician. Which, I don't know what that medical condition could be.

And one sad death after a vaccine - out of an estimated 175 million?

But nobody is turning into a magnet, etc etc. My opinion - you are DEFINITELY a spreader of covid if you don't get the vaccine.

By getting the vaccine, you are only a spreader via touch. Not coughing/touching hundreds of droplets everywhere you go.

This "LOOK AT ME I AM SENSATIONAL" crap is plaguing our country like a zombie apocalypse in "World War Z".

Damn.

We've got a long way too go.

This is really going too suck.

7 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Splitting Hairs.

The statement/Headline came from things Geir Bukholm, assistant director of the NIPH said, along with this :

image.png.955119d4f6d0b591037537bdf7a803f3.png

https://www.thelocal.no/20210909/why-health-experts-in-norway-are-more-worried-about-flu-than-new-covid-19-variants/

Different phrasing, same result.

No, it isn't. 

You're just refusing to listen to anything that doesn't fit your narrative. 

Hopefully once you lose your job it'll force you to get the vaccine and that will be step one of your climb out of the gutter 

For those still thinking my post about folks being fired and worse coming is still a big joke :

image.png.5b574375fd7b1e283d0841245a5045c3.png

I'm hearing NY, CA, WA, MI, and possibly OR are prepping for this.

I've previously posted where in WA they've been recruiting for "Quarantine Strike Leaders".

Somehow, I just don't see the comedy in that which others seems too.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

So did you not read what the bill is doing or did you just completely miss his point?

If you actually think someone is trying to mandate this, well,... nothing changes I guess. You're still as dumb as you've shown to be

stoopid woodpecker 

the problem with your interpretation here pecker is that we (readers) do not know what YOUR point is.

WHY? Because you never explain or even reference the article (here) or on any of your other meaningless ambush posts.

Instead we all get to see your ignorance and spite and for what reason? 

I dont know what you read in that link regarding "PA house dem introducing bill requiring forced sterilizations after 3 children,"  but it said exactly that. 

And JAFBF didnt claim anything -let alone mandate this stoopid idea by some progressive wingnut in the PA legislature.

so the question of  WHO's STILL dumb now?    you  idiot moron 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

the problem with your interpretation here pecker is that we (readers) do not know what YOUR point is.

WHY? Because you never explain or even reference the article (here) or on any of your other meaningless ambush posts.

Instead we all get to see your ignorance and spite and for what reason? 

I dont know what you read in that link regarding "PA house dem introducing bill requiring forced sterilizations after 3 children,"  but it said exactly that. 

And JAFBF didnt claim anything -let alone mandate this stoopid idea by some progressive wingnut in the PA legislature.

so the question of  WHO's STILL dumb now?    you  idiot moron 

Personal attacks seem like the go-to method of discussion and a lot of cases around here.

And it seems like over half of those responses come from the left.

WSS

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Man are you paranoid.  This has been happening to me and I'm sure other people also.  Or, it could be the deep state has locked onto my IP and is tracking me......

The deep state is causing us to see that error just to cover their tracks. They know JAFBF is dangerous and they're trying to censor him. The browns board political board is the epicenter of the revolution. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

The deep state is causing us to see that error just to cover their tracks. They know JAFBF is dangerous and they're trying to censor him. The browns board political board is the epicenter of the revolution. 

The lack of self-awareness is really staggering. I'm way too bored to look over a thousand posts but maybe someone else has noticed you making a comment that had some worth to it?

WSS

12 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Man are you paranoid.  This has been happening to me and I'm sure other people also.  Or, it could be the deep state has locked onto my IP and is tracking me......

Just showing that issue is still around, and it was preventing me from posting and even clearing cache (basically locked up).

Nothing sinister meant.

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Now we just need Twitter too be smacked the same way   .   .   .  

image.png.d8926b6c93069ca491b333930a072738.png

https://beckernews.com/top-figure-behind-united-states-covid-vaccine-push-is-unexpectedly-stepping-down-42311/

image.png.ef007016512ff1b020fc4c760cb9b429.png

Believe there is an Email chain between he and Fauci discussing the development of this Bio - Weapon, I've posted the Email previously.

Here's another between Fauci and Collins :

image.thumb.png.b7cddc1650b9d399492b699d0a8e535e.png

image.thumb.png.c7436b052aa33d08378c1718033ebb13.png

Oh, no biggie I'm sure, but Tedros mentioned in this chain is just the WHO Director-General.

image.png.7c7e3698c58d1ed450a5beab58d950b4.png

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Oh, no biggie I'm sure, but Tedros mentioned in this chain is just the WHO Director-General.

Tedros is from Nigeria, and china is their lifeline.

He's owned by china, totally

• Like 1