THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

May need this later.

image.png.bf1165dff0390bdb24cb7b63f58b6fe4.png

image.png.de5304f6e6f291ddbd1c3970817e1ee6.png

image.png.31a6deb3684d9e00eb04ea282992b1c5.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/arizona-audit-final-report-watered-reports-cyber-ninjas-edited-damning-statements-removed-else-removed/?utm_source=Gab&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

image.png.359684744056181162f7f45f4e9d9d3f.png

Don't forget the "dots" type Watermarks as well as Paper composition.

Still need to compare Router info with the Audit results.

We haven't been given an update on total votes for each Candidate yet either as a result of current findings.

Forgot this one last night.

image.png.bc121327db258a29143a89c649e11b81.png

image.png.cde18d2d3979cd300f4d7a877f090678.png

https://rsbnetwork.com/news/crimes-against-humanity-over-5000-doctors-and-scientists-sign-declaration-blasting-covid-policymakers/

I've been saying Nuremberg 2.0 was starting up - they held a priliminary Conference back in July.

Is it going to happen tomorrow ?

No.

Look at Ghislane Maxwell, NXIVM, Durham, and so on   .   .   .   

Sucks that it's all so slow, but to be done correctly and by the Book it takes this long.

Are we seeing people being thrown under Bus ?

You betcha, and there will be more - still going to take longer than we'd like.

Are you seeing more and more corruption than you knew existed before being exposed over the last several months ?

Isn't that "odd" considering who is "in charge" ?

Doesn't make what's coming suck any less, but it's a nugget to pack away in the back of your Mind.

Anyone remember the Congressional Hearing back in Dec 2018 ?

image.png.230d204de0ce26100af61037ed32b0ef.png

Yea, well, that's still going on   .   .   .   this is the one involving 2 747's full of docs being flown from Little Rock Arkansas too DC in Aug of that year.

Just another example of things going on that folks aren't aware of, and that take a lot of time to process.

image.thumb.png.d0ceff00ce9e2aee92b22fc159f69ef3.png

Lot of ships have been sitting off the Coasts for a long time - they are not allowed too Dock.

Burning / Destroying Crops around the Country (have posted many time about that) by order of the Gov.

Holomdomor - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Likely going too be abbreviated posts from here (and past) on forward - too much to keep up with, plus Site posting issues (as tagged earlier).

Devolution - for peace of mine I suggest those interested look into it - deeply.

• Haha 1

Arrivederci - I plan too be living under a Bridge, or the middle of the Wilderness soon, as nether I nor my wife will be taking this $hitball poison.

Yea, I fully expect any exemption status I claim (and I qualify for all of them) to be denied, so I plan on being fired in the next few weeks.

Have zero faith in my Company to support any of these, regardless of how "progressive" they claim to their views/management style too be - it's always about the $ $ $.

Won't be the only one, but the timing really sucks.

Expect the Market(s) too collapse this month, and there is no way to get out from under a House in that short a time frame   .   .   .  

Hell, at this point with what I expect coming, I'm pretty much ready to just walk away from this property.

Madness ?

If you expect our current tortured existence too be all we have too look forward too - then maybe yes.

Long, long, story, but the coming inflation / deflation (yes, you read that right) paints a different picture.

Chess Players may be able too resolve this conundrum.

An aside :

image.thumb.png.fc1dc9e6b6d18c479bebe3448f380f6c.png

Oh the Plague of Plagues that will destroy us all !

Odd how the total deaths over the past several years is essentially the same % per Pop (it could be less if not for   .   .   .   ).

Big Pharma will die (once/as they are exposed) - I've dropped hints about this over the years.

Hospitals ?

For Emergencies   .   .   .   not for a lot of what they currently do.

New World, though the $hit we're going through and are about to go through are going to be   .   .   .   gruesome.

5 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Arrivederci - I plan too be living under a Bridge, or the middle of the Wilderness soon, as nether I nor my wife will be taking this $hitball poison.

Yea, I fully expect any exemption status I claim (and I qualify for all of them) to be denied, so I plan on being fired in the next few weeks.

Have zero faith in my Company to support any of these, regardless of how "progressive" they claim to their views/management style too be - it's always about the $ $ $.

Won't be the only one, but the timing really sucks.

Expect the Market(s) too collapse this month, and there is no way to get out from under a House in that short a time frame   .   .   .  

Hell, at this point with what I expect coming, I'm pretty much ready to just walk away from this property.

Madness ?

If you expect our current tortured existence too be all we have too look forward too - then maybe yes.

Long, long, story, but the coming inflation / deflation (yes, you read that right) paints a different picture.

Chess Players may be able too resolve this conundrum.

An aside :

image.thumb.png.fc1dc9e6b6d18c479bebe3448f380f6c.png

Oh the Plague of Plagues that will destroy us all !

Odd how the total deaths over the past several years is essentially the same % per Pop (it could be less if not for   .   .   .   ).

Big Pharma will die (once/as they are exposed) - I've dropped hints about this over the years.

Hospitals ?

For Emergencies   .   .   .   not for a lot of what they currently do.

New World, though the $hit we're going through and are about to go through are going to be   .   .   .   gruesome.

Dude, you're fucking nuts.

@JAFBF  Norway didn't reclassify COVID to say it is "no more dangerous than the flu". They stated they need to start approaching COVID as one of several respiratory diseases circulating with seasonal variation, like the flu.

How can you sit here and call everyone else a sheep because they believe the vast consensus of scientists but then turn around and believe whatever you read on twitter because it reinforces your already held belief? 

You're a moron and a crazy person. Get the fucking shot. I have no sympathy for you if you get fired for not getting the vaccine. I imagine most of your exemptions are nonsense too. If this last two years proved anything it is how stupid a large portion of this country is, and you've led the way as that shining example. 

Our friend's Pastor's Wife has been in the hospital with covid. She ended up doing very poorly, went to ICU - on a respirator.

After so many days, from what I understand, she is finally recovering - respirator has been backed off to less and less. Still in ICU, improving. She never got the vaccine.

The anti vaccine crap is worse than stupid, with all the hearsay total bs going around on the internet.

Sensationalism gets notoriety though. Kind of like "accidently" snowboarding off a ramp into a frozen pond. Intentional to be famous for a little while on youtube.

The population of our country is roughly a bit over 331 million people. About half have been vaccinated.

One knucklehead gets on the internet and claims that the vaccine turned him/her into a magnet and all hell breaks loose.

This is stupid.

It's a personal decision - but please make the decision based on legit information, not internet sensation rumors on nonsense data.

My advice - get the vaccine unless your medical condition doesn't warrant it per your family physician. Which, I don't know what that medical condition could be.

And one sad death after a vaccine - out of an estimated 175 million?

But nobody is turning into a magnet, etc etc. My opinion - you are DEFINITELY a spreader of covid if you don't get the vaccine.

By getting the vaccine, you are only a spreader via touch. Not coughing/touching hundreds of droplets everywhere you go.

This "LOOK AT ME I AM SENSATIONAL" crap is plaguing our country like a zombie apocalypse in "World War Z".

• Upvote 1

Ignoring the masses of people

who have recovered from COVID-19 is a major mistake.  So I kindly tell you to go to hell when telling me I need a vaccine for something I successfully recovered from and have over 13 times better immunity that someone with the jab who by the way has zero immunity.  Just won’t get as sick….

I’ll hold out till the end.  I’m not telling folks not to get the shot though, that’s there choice.

(it’s sound like there is a demographic that could benefit from it, but it’s got to be a choice.)

NOBODY TRUSTS THE CDC, WHO or FAUCI.

• Upvote 4

On 10/1/2021 at 6:51 PM, MLD Woody said:

@JAFBF  Norway didn't reclassify COVID to say it is "no more dangerous than the flu". They stated they need to start approaching COVID as one of several respiratory diseases circulating with seasonal variation, like the flu.

How can you sit here and call everyone else a sheep because they believe the vast consensus of scientists but then turn around and believe whatever you read on twitter because it reinforces your already held belief? 

You're a moron and a crazy person. Get the fucking shot. I have no sympathy for you if you get fired for not getting the vaccine. I imagine most of your exemptions are nonsense too. If this last two years proved anything it is how stupid a large portion of this country is, and you've led the way as that shining example. 

Splitting Hairs.

The statement/Headline came from things Geir Bukholm, assistant director of the NIPH said, along with this :

image.png.955119d4f6d0b591037537bdf7a803f3.png

https://www.thelocal.no/20210909/why-health-experts-in-norway-are-more-worried-about-flu-than-new-covid-19-variants/

Different phrasing, same result.