THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

32 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.thumb.png.f00694771f5fbc787dbe43e218f92234.png

https://radiopatriot.net/2021/09/14/cdc-removes-claim-vaccines-do-not-cause-autism-from-its-website/

image.thumb.png.a5ed7e882af800ea8946f672aa3cb90f.png

Bit by bit, the truth comes out.

No liability for the C-19 vaxxx either.

No but exemption from lawsuits for failed vaccines has been around for a while if I'm not mistaken and if that's actually the reference. On the other hand if a bunch of deaths from Forced vaccination pop up (Unless it's swept under the rug by the m s m and the justice department) it could be the end of the road at least for a while for the Liberals. (But The public's memory is short and we can't trust the Republicans to stand tall and do the right thing when they receive the kickoff so...)

WSS

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No but exemption from lawsuits for failed vaccines has been around for a while if I'm not mistaken and if that's actually the reference. On the other hand if a bunch of deaths from Forced vaccination pop up (Unless it's swept under the rug by the m s m and the justice department) it could be the end of the road at least for a while for the Liberals. (But The public's memory is short and we can't trust the Republicans to stand tall and do the right thing when they receive the kickoff so...)

WSS

Yes, 1986 liability was done away with, and number of vaccines starting climbing.

Swine Flu vaccine was pulled after ~25 total deaths.

Current crop of vaxxx's are clipping along at ~70 deaths per day, and still ticking.

So why haven't they pulled it, and why are they pushing so hard for everyone (except Gov, FDA, CDC, and Big Pharma employees = all exempt) ?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

No kidding.

I think it’s only fair that you give J a break.  This thread is voluntary and pretty extensive.

From the start he’s told us it’s hit or miss.

These are dark days , how can anyone say otherwise?

we are living with a senile 46.

corrupt Generals, and a sleeping public who just wants their pumpkin latte.

this thread has brought to light a lot of truths and yes I know some deeeeeep rabbit holes.

I say 👍 

Everything in moderation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

That would be nice , but In one of the comments it says "old video"

Saw that as well, also saw a few stating it was live today.

🤷‍♂️

Food for thought :

1 - Said Fence was going back up - just posted a couple days ago on this.

2 - Statement about PA looking again at Election again - never posted, but yesterday (I believe) there was a story about PA audit going forward.

Reason I came back late tonight (this is from yesterday) :

image.thumb.png.dad40dd6092ecd3130f6ece9bd28539b.png

This is supposed to activate tonight/tomorrow (been decoding since posted weeks ago).

image.thumb.png.e66395c0a6c731f6a6dee3d9585d09c4.png

image.thumb.png.72e04379f6bb2fee4bb1cb55e6f8a60b.png

I believe this could be "The Flood" (Q).

This could be some ugly stuff.

So ugly (for them), they may take the Internet down (Power possible, but hope not) - see 66% chance above.

Not going too be instantaneous.

31 TB is an unbelievable amount of data, even if it's video (should be a lot).

image.png.1c0d2ce4c99ae18a4c913c9f2f6afbb8.png

image.png.7ace024be05884bd7a0a26acdcb0bc36.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/breaking-armed-person-arrested-j6-rally-undercover-agent-pulls-badge-video/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

image.thumb.png.e4f5e3c8460c4f299205662b1d69a4c2.png

Looks like these and the Press are the only attendees - the whole thing was a set up.

Side note :

Replied to a post several minutes ago and it plus a few other posts just disappeared/

Board issues / limitations ?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.1c0d2ce4c99ae18a4c913c9f2f6afbb8.png

image.png.7ace024be05884bd7a0a26acdcb0bc36.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/breaking-armed-person-arrested-j6-rally-undercover-agent-pulls-badge-video/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

image.thumb.png.e4f5e3c8460c4f299205662b1d69a4c2.png

Looks like these and the Press are the only attendees - the whole thing was a set up.

Side note :

Replied to a post several minutes ago and it plus a few other posts just disappeared/

Board issues / limitations ?

Deep state.

• Upvote 1