THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

There really is a Covid   .   .   .   aka, Coronavirus   .   .   .   aka, a Cold.

Stop believing the lie, it is Influenza / Pneumonia, which has virtually disappeared (Covid = $, everything else doesn't) since CV19 came onto the scene.

I really don't like posting this over and over, but people are being played.

Get ready for Covid21 & Covid23, should Biden remain, it is in the pipeline already.

It's probably going to be along the same lines, but could be worse - it's synthetic, so who knows at this point.

image.png.e2c3803dac1ee004b74cf95140af0731.png

Disappointing, but not a surprise.

image.png.af89668ccfa9cb5f6ad703154f6a3e7c.png

All Government is corrupt and lawless.

They're not throwing the Cases out, they're just refusing to see them - no evidence submitted.

Another "Lack of Standing"  🙄

Believe there is another Case Friday, but don't expect too much out of that either.

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

if you say anything about "fake snow" in Texas you've potentially hit a new intelligence low 

if you ever say ANYTHING intelligent, it will be a new non-drug induced all time high

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

if you ever say ANYTHING intelligent, it will be a new non-drug induced all time high

Off topic to the above, but too you none the less.

image.png.6db85e716e61532f5ad335c7c24b4e0a.png

https://toresays.com/2021/02/18/the-new-order-uk-edition-plagiarized-adolf-hitlers-playbook/

image.png.d828db4cee4df6f468a42d0ecc9e6955.png

You once brought the topic of Agenda 21 / 2030 (you highly doubted it).

I never really looked too much into it, only had vague familiarity with its' premise.

Seeing as where we are now (lots I haven't even covered), and how fast things are moving, I'm just wondering if you've reconsidered your stance on this ?

Not picking/poking, just curious as too your assessment of the current madness we're under ?

Posted elsewhere, but didn't want to intrude too much in that thread.

image.png.e05ade2fd5a2f8aa3dc877ccc400b583.png

image.png.9c5a8738d6d1561036ab31182fe4d50e.png

(Don't forget WayFair etc.).

This is a reflection of what was done in Haiti after the Earthquake by the CF - still too be spilled onto the Public consciousness.

The last five weeks should be cluing you into what these people are all about - they really are Mad (in all senses of the word).

How much we are forced to endure really all depends on how long it takes for x amount more to realize a portion of what is going on.

Oh, they may not fully believe it all (or most) at this point, but just the realization that things are going on that are not quite right - that something is off, may be enough.

Still in OT, Quarter's not over, hoping we don't go into double OT, but sadly it's possible.

I may need to address a few posts I've made recently that seem(ed) outlandish   .   .   .  sadly, it will be to reinforce them with even more evidence.

Enough sad news, how about we find something more "interesting" ?

image.png.ff9530029b9fdaf8ad4287e9abe3cebe.png

And, the WH is still quite dark at night   .   .   .  

image.png.de1144451da3212d7e36ea6ff2b22dbb.png

Haven't checked to see if the Snipers on the Roof have resumed their stations (they've been absent for some time), and still no evidence of Marine Guards.

There have also been observations of "sizeable" items being wheeled out the front door of the WH at night.

Heard Troops may be on station until roughly the end of the year   .   .   .  

Just posting some "oddities"   😁

Here's a few more for the Evening.

image.png.bbf2a0983b7400564d4fd5614405b9da.png

Lincoln you say, when we had two Presidents one time (Lincoln / Jefferson Davis) ?

image.png.4cc5449c9e21ae48e589efeb656846ff.png

🤔

Still too soon I think - scary times ahead.

• Upvote 1

On 2/13/2021 at 11:52 PM, JAFBF said:

image.png.0fb4bf6a8bed6f1fb9c243f7072431bb.png

She did also call months ahead of time that they were going to steal the Election.

Yes, she said towards the end of Feb for good things (visibility wise) going on, and possibly some things mid March (if my Memory is correct).

Have to admit, they have all pulled their own pants down (exposed themselves) since 1/6 & 1/20.

Let's see what happens.

"21-23 FEB 2021 you will see everything is going to be awesome"

You're a moron

14 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.ff9530029b9fdaf8ad4287e9abe3cebe.png

And, the WH is still quite dark at night   .   .   .  

image.png.de1144451da3212d7e36ea6ff2b22dbb.png

Haven't checked to see if the Snipers on the Roof have resumed their stations (they've been absent for some time), and still no evidence of Marine Guards.

There have also been observations of "sizeable" items being wheeled out the front door of the WH at night.

Heard Troops may be on station until roughly the end of the year   .   .   .  

Just posting some "oddities"   😁

Here's a few more for the Evening.

image.png.bbf2a0983b7400564d4fd5614405b9da.png

Lincoln you say, when we had two Presidents one time (Lincoln / Jefferson Davis) ?

image.png.4cc5449c9e21ae48e589efeb656846ff.png

🤔

Still too soon I think - scary times ahead.

Lizard gas and lizards don't like the bright lights.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"21-23 FEB 2021 you will see everything is going to be awesome"

You're a moron

"Remember, remember, the 5th of November".

A miss ?

Nope, people just didn't know at the time what had happened, we didn't find out until a few weeks later (Frankfurt, Germany).

Also there is another post on here (not this thread unfortunately) from last Summer where the Election Steal was projected.

For this particular range there are actually a few bits.

image.png.c747ca6f204e5c897b21d229c613dc42.png

This one I've already covered.

image.thumb.png.2fc1154bbd3ba3c58b88d550812af83f.png

Taxes are now fair game (Politician's Taxes).

There was a bit about the Emoluments Clause that I'll need to dig up that popped as well - this may be used in conjunction with the above.

There are two undisclosed items that have not yet been revealed (possibly one in Minnie's latest piece I haven't watched yet).

The Letter above is actually quite interesting   .   .   .  

This is a follow up about the Seal Team 6 / Benghazi reveal that came out last year.

Still ongoing, and will be for some time, expecting more around April.

BTW - another bit that came out this past Weekend I forgot was the SC Shadow Docket.

Swamp's not real happy with what they've been doing and are looking at trying to get some control over it.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

image.png.3da652c6c6aea273b19aaa5faf557de8.png

Didn't post it back then, there was another bit linking to this I never recovered, so skipped it for other things.

image.png.a549cdb074a84818057adc75743b32a9.png

image.png.2fe35fdff97f3fcc7ae3ed3d23f14d95.png

Who's giving the SOTU again ?

None currently scheduled   by the current usurper   .   .   .