THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

image.png.508cb3b623998a067bcf0b94d2870376.png

Not the first, there are others that have resigned for the same thing.

Like I've been saying for years now, they're all Pedo Predators.

It has taken this long and this much of a spotlight to expose this.

NXVIM, SNCTM, Finger Lakes (Bidens), Weinstein, Epstein, Maxwell, Nygard, and on and on and on   .   .   .  

Stay tuned, there is more   .   .   .  

Ya'll have no idea how bad this  $#!+ is.

19 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.508cb3b623998a067bcf0b94d2870376.png

Not the first, there are others that have resigned for the same thing.

Like I've been saying for years now, they're all Pedo Predators.

It has taken this long and this much of a spotlight to expose this.

NXVIM, SNCTM, Finger Lakes (Bidens), Weinstein, Epstein, Maxwell, Nygard, and on and on and on   .   .   .  

Stay tuned, there is more   .   .   .  

Ya'll have no idea how bad this  $#!+ is.

I get what you are saying 

but in light of Weaver's story - don't be surprised if the calvary comes in to rescue him from the negative press - (hmm what press coverage?)

Nobody is hearing the Weaver story - and that is the cover that the left will give to an obedient rino operative.  

And that Weaver is gay puts him in a protected class 

6 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

I get what you are saying 

but in light of Weaver's story - don't be surprised if the calvary comes in to rescue him from the negative press - (hmm what press coverage?)

Nobody is hearing the Weaver story - and that is the cover that the left will give to an obedient rino operative.  

And that Weaver is gay puts him in a protected class 

Lincoln Project is almost DOA, I think only two remain.

They keep dropping due to Pedo related issues.

I haven't kept up with them all, if I stumble upon them again I'll put them here - too much stuff going on (lot I can't post about yet) right now.

image.png.0fb4bf6a8bed6f1fb9c243f7072431bb.png

She did also call months ahead of time that they were going to steal the Election.

Yes, she said towards the end of Feb for good things (visibility wise) going on, and possibly some things mid March (if my Memory is correct).

Have to admit, they have all pulled their own pants down (exposed themselves) since 1/6 & 1/20.

Let's see what happens.

21 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

must be some really effective temporary psycho-drugs he takes when they remember make him take it.

Assuming that is even him :

They did a poor job on this impersonator (don't think they're even trying anymore).

Note the Skin Color is off (mask is much lighter) and there is a bulge of extra material around the Adam's Apple.

Could an mRNA vaccine change my DNA?

An mRNA vaccine — the first COVID-19 vaccine to be granted emergency use authorization (EUA) by the FDA — cannot change your DNA.

mRNA, or messenger RNA, is genetic material that contains instructions for making proteins. mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 contain man-made mRNA. Inside the body, the mRNA enters human cells and instructs them to produce the "spike" protein found on the surface of the COVID-19 virus. Soon after a cell makes the spike protein, the cell breaks down the mRNA into harmless pieces. At no point does the mRNA enter the cell's nucleus, which is where our genetic material (DNA) lives.

The immune system recognizes the spike protein as an invader and produces antibodies against it. If the antibodies later encounter the actual virus, they are ready to recognize and destroy it before it causes illness.

Found this JAF.  What do you think?😁

'A peaceful transition is coming. Trump will not be sworn in as the 45th President of the United States in January 20. Trump will take office as the 19th President of the United States on March 4 under the restored republic.

Let me explain. You believe you live in a nation called the United States of America. This nation hasn’t existed since 1871 when this country ceased to be a nation and became a corporation belonging to the City of London. Every time you see an American flag with a gold fringe attached to it, it represents the corporation, not the country.

This is the reason you can never make progress financially. This is why the law always seems to be against the average citizen while the rich and the elite literally get away with murder and worse things. If Biden, Harris, Pence, Pelosi, etc. are arrested for their crimes before January 20, there will be no one to assume the presidency. Since Trump has not been certified as the presidential winner by congress, he cannot remain president.

If there is no president on January 20, the corporation known as the United States of America will be dissolved. The military will then become the guardians of a nation during the transition. People will then have irrefutable proof that the election was stolen by foreign entities and that Trump was chosen by a landslide. Trump then assumes the presidency as the 19th President of the United States. The last president elected before American became a corporation as Ulysses S. Grant. Republic restored.'

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Found this JAF.  What do you think?😁

'A peaceful transition is coming. Trump will not be sworn in as the 45th President of the United States in January 20. Trump will take office as the 19th President of the United States on March 4 under the restored republic.

Let me explain. You believe you live in a nation called the United States of America. This nation hasn’t existed since 1871 when this country ceased to be a nation and became a corporation belonging to the City of London. Every time you see an American flag with a gold fringe attached to it, it represents the corporation, not the country.

This is the reason you can never make progress financially. This is why the law always seems to be against the average citizen while the rich and the elite literally get away with murder and worse things. If Biden, Harris, Pence, Pelosi, etc. are arrested for their crimes before January 20, there will be no one to assume the presidency. Since Trump has not been certified as the presidential winner by congress, he cannot remain president.

If there is no president on January 20, the corporation known as the United States of America will be dissolved. The military will then become the guardians of a nation during the transition. People will then have irrefutable proof that the election was stolen by foreign entities and that Trump was chosen by a landslide. Trump then assumes the presidency as the 19th President of the United States. The last president elected before American became a corporation as Ulysses S. Grant. Republic restored.'

image.png.0defb6571e8bf7b56402860db13da547.png

On 1/25/2021 at 6:20 PM, JAFBF said:

image.png.5f7043ad0956d1e41ec1e308cfb99b26.png

image.png.4effbb25821a5c7cdc88e530815a16c8.png

On 1/26/2021 at 3:51 PM, JAFBF said:

image.thumb.png.26e2e679cdf87ec72d4ecd270cb07888.png

They might be jumping the gun here   .   .   .  

Too much Legal mumbo jumbo in what I've read about it too say with certainty.

Short summary.

THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA = Corporation (all Caps have different Legal meaning).

Constitution for the United States for America = Republic.

If your name is in all Capital letters, you are a Corporation (or being referred too as one - Birth Certificate / Legal Docs).

Birth/Berth - Berth is the term used in ports and harbors for a designated location where a vessel may be moored, usually for the purposes of loading and unloading.

You are "Berthed", and as such, are subject to Admiralty Law (Law of the Sea), and hence the Gold Fringe on the Flag is supposed to designate this.

In short, you are a commodity traded like Stocks based on your estimated earning potential/value.

Apparently, you can become a Sovereign Citizen through certain filings/petitions or some such, don't know much about this one way or another.

That's the gist of it, and yeah, I know you were just trying to yank my chain, but myths often have more truth too them than you realize.

I've seen a lot of folks saying it's so, and there are some damn strange things going on.

If this and things connected too it are real   .   .   .   folks are in for one damn wild ride.

You could say :

"The Best is yet too come".