THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

15 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Why is that significant?

Didn't upload correctly for some reason and can't even delete / replace it :(

EDIT :

Okay, it loaded correctly, it's just this current (work) Browser not showing it.

Lights going out every night, no internal lights (no one home).

21 hours ago, Axe said:

You honestly think Benedict Roberts will allow any of this?

C'mon man..

Hmmm, would seem to expose the bias/corruption/failure/futility of the Judicial System wouldn't it ?

Maybe nudge support for Tribunals (how many years have I said this is coming) ?

How about this ?

image.png.5c2327c15e4f7e7fa482859c4e58b4e3.png

Myanmar ?

Didn't they just have a big Military Coup due too Election Fraud (Dominion machines) ?

Isn't the the (arrested) winner connected to O, Clintons, etc (many other bid DS names) ?

What a strange World we're living in these days   .   .   .  

😆

What a coincidence ! ? !

End of the story ?

Sadly, I expect this all to go on for a few more months.

Not enough PAIN has been imposed too wake up the sleeping masses (we still have many on here) yet.

Financial collapse ?

Sadly that may be in the cards, they may run out of paper to print Dollars before to much longer with the Idiots in charge we currently have.

May even be more than that   .   .   .   remember Hawaii a few years back (no accident) ?

I've been saying it's going to be ugly   .   .   .  

3 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Hmmm, would seem to expose the bias/corruption/failure/futility of the Judicial System wouldn't it ?

Maybe nudge support for Tribunals (how many years have I said this is coming) ?

How about this ?

image.png.5c2327c15e4f7e7fa482859c4e58b4e3.png

Myanmar ?

Didn't they just have a big Military Coup due too Election Fraud (Dominion machines) ?

Isn't the the (arrested) winner connected to O, Clintons, etc (many other bid DS names) ?

What a strange World we're living in these days   .   .   .  

😆

What a coincidence ! ? !

End of the story ?

Sadly, I expect this all to go on for a few more months.

Not enough PAIN has been imposed too wake up the sleeping masses (we still have many on here) yet.

Financial collapse ?

Sadly that may be in the cards, they may run out of paper to print Dollars before to much longer with the Idiots in charge we currently have.

May even be more than that   .   .   .   remember Hawaii a few years back (no accident) ?

I've been saying it's going to be ugly   .   .   .  

You're dreaming.  

26 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You're dreaming.  

Hope so, though it may be more of a Nightmare.

Irregardless, there is a change coming.

That change is from Fiat currency (based on nothing) to currency based on Gold/Silver/Precious Metals/commodities.

I said long ago that we were going to return to the Gold Standard.

This is essentially true, though there will be more assets based on the backing of the new Dollar.

No, I don't know the exact particulars of this, but the out of control spending (plus other items) seems to have us on this path.

As for this and the other :

image.png.c85bded1c1f5539f8815fcea5e9701ac.png

Faux Nuclear attack (Happened before in Hawaii, may happen more drastically again) ?

Has anyone notice the new "administration" is putting us back into War in the ME, and indicating that potentially Russia/China may be ready to launch Nuclear strikes against us ?

Has anyone considered that the prime opportunity to arrest multiple evil DS Players was on 1/20 when they were all in one location (Fencing/Military in place) ?

Could it possibly be that no arrests were made due to a WMD as yet undiscovered being used to hold Citizens hostage against such an action ?

Now isn't that interesting   .   .   .  

Who are on the side of Good vs Evil ?

You may be surprised.

Mockingbird (Criminals In America) MSM have fed a lie to everyone for more years than we've been alive.

The hope is that people will start too see this (some are).

It is now up to the Sleepers as too how bad it will get and what we all have too endure.

Watching a very brilliant show lately - Legion.  Some of the themes reminded me of this thread and its regulars.   

Don't give a shit about the (most of your)  responses either. Just felt the appropriate place to bring up such allegories more wonderfully articulated and aimed at minds around these parts.

That is parts 1,2 and 3.   If you made it through, you're welcome to find the rest.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Axe said:

I think that might be a lamp post bro 😕

Nope, it's a door.

Look at the lamp, there's a Brass Doorknob just above the Molding.

There's another picture I can't track down yet with a couple more that look like they were cut out of Drywall - really hokey.

If l understand correctly this is the “Qanon thread” right? I’m sorta trying to connect dots here but every time l peek in l get so confused. The lights are off in the White House, Kamala Harris sleeps at a guest house, Biden is waiting to be briefed by Space Force, and therefore the election was rigged and Tom Hanks eats babies? 

Has anyone considered this might be a Ponzi scheme of the mind?