THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/ep-2378b-silent-running-what-happens-at-the-very-end-of-a-sting-operation/

SILENT RUNNING                                                                            ^^

Alert!  this is an OPINION!   LIsten in -  at your own risk* 

DS members don't want you to hear this....  ^^

* TDS er's, capitol riot conspirators, never trumpers, lincoln project losers, establishment republicans and the like need not listen...

The [DS]/MSM have been trapped in the biggest sting operation the world has ever seen. The bribes, blackmail, treason, and sedition are about to come out. The clock is now ticking down and Trump will strike when the time is right. What happens at the end of a sting operation, arrest. During a sting op, those involved believe they are getting away with the crime, until the very end when they find out that is all over.

Posted on January 14, 2021
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The Deep State is turning off your power because you're too close to learning the truth.

No, we had a really bad storm come through (entire West Coast), knocked down a lot of Trees, which of course took out Power lines.

Thought we had a Tornado outside the wind & rain were going so strong.

Ya'll are probably going to get hit by it in the next couple days, don't remember if they said it was going to be hauling a load of Snow with it.

3 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

No, we had a really bad storm come through (entire West Coast), knocked down a lot of Trees, which of course took out Power lines.

Thought we had a Tornado outside the wind & rain were going so strong.

Ya'll are probably going to get hit by it in the next couple days, don't remember if they said it was going to be hauling a load of Snow with it.

You must not be following the deep state as closely as I thought. There was a Q drop on July 6th, 2017 that referenced the 16th post of a thread on the Knights of the Old Republic forum. That post talked about machines and the color blue. Later that day Trump tweeted about blue skies. Skies = weather. I.e. weather machine. Trump was letting us true patriots know the deep state has a weather machine. Your power outrage was manufactured by Soros and Tom Hanks because they know you're close to finding out the real truth.

Man that's embarrassing. 230 pages and you don't even know THAT? Basic Q stuff.

• Haha 1

image.png.ec9da31177a85bf9cae1f9cf1c4afc10.png

I have been seeing things along these lines from a few places, some of them generally spot on.

Plausible ?

Maybe.

I still don't know what that EO is that went into effect Jan 1.

Right off, I don't see how this could be recovered from, but if it could, I would expect it too happen just like this.

I don't like it, it's moving the damn Goal Posts yet again, and even if this is planned, there is going to be a helluva lot of collateral chaos.

There are other things coming that this is going to really fubar.

Just something to be aware of, I know Woody's gonna love it, it's not something I expected to be coming out in this manner.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's a cult

You're in a cult

That's how to defend a cult

you're life is ruined man

Different branch, but have you ever heard the phrase "adapt and overcome" ?

I'll be fine until the "Comrades" come knocking, but then everyone will have issues.

As for the scenario, I could go into a lot of things resulting in an extremely long post, but really no point too do so.

Entirely too much chaos and disinfo floating around right now.

Oh, and the Germany aspect wasn't about Merkel, it was about their Government, as are basically the others in that post.

6 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Oh, I've good some good stuff right now, some my have to wait until tomorrow as it will be late in coming out.

image.png.8903a187bf38cefa77e3d9440b800886.png

EDIT :

image.png.a3f72534655963337c46e988809b82f9.png

Nope, nothing going on.

What's going on is security for the inauguration.  Nothing more, nothing less.

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Turns out, there are several other effective treatments/preventatives (including Dr. Z's HCQ regimen).

That last bit proved so many of you don't pay attention to shit. His claims were bogus. You and others just believed them because they fit your narrative. The guy just said shit without proof and you ate it up because you just look for things to confirm your conspiracy...