THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

image.png.2c79464958b2635217ef712979e0743a.png

It's everywhere folks.

These people/States certifying fraudulent counts are just confessing to their complicity in this crime.

Should make arrests/charges that much easier.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Neat little strategy - won't work though.

I'll check back in a week.  Don't burn the turkey.

No need to wait, it's done.

image.png.66ca0b2d3f51f706dd06ccb6ff2dbccb.png

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pennsylvania-judge-halts-election-certification

May as well add the GA stuff.

image.thumb.png.8edc4315738b56dd8a26754e4ae02aa7.png

And Nevada.

image.png.5711db0739d5bd83c380523fca0e1fab.png

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/huge-court-win-lets-trump-present-ballot-evidence-could-overturn-nevada-result

CA stuff is on around the bottom of the previous page.

Tia, I never understood how someone could root for the demise of their Nation, but here we are.

• Upvote 3

Crooked Governors.

image.png.971e35cdb02e3a4216c32f9f1ef4e331.png

Dominion, Smartmatic, GEMS, and others - same base software (care of C_I_A).

It's looking like the "Election" is heading towards being thrown out (fraud off the charts).

Next step is the States choose the Electors (majority of States are R controlled).

If that fails (they only get one shot), then we go to the Election rules of 1825 - https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R40504.pdf

Basically, this is one vote per State (happened once before 1825/1826).

Technically, the "unopposed" option is not off the Table as well.

Yea, Biden ran and got votes, but should he be deemed ineligible (good chance / corrupt as hell), that would all get wiped out and Trump would win by default (i.e. - unopposed).

Quite a few paths to victory, and based on Vegas (no payouts & odds) and Wall Street (DOW 30k), they think Trump is going to win.

Stressful Times and hardships for many ?

Do you think the first Revolution was casualty free and without hard times ?

We're there, this is Revolution 2.0.

Out of this, we should get Election reform, so our votes actually count - they haven't in any of our Lifetimes.

There was fraud back in Lincoln's day (and before), which I believe got us into the Election rules of 1825.

Historic Times - don't doubt it.

The past four years have been something so far out of the norm it is ridiculous (the past year has been insane).

image.png.7d9d16ea57d8f324a2783a168c70834c.png

If anyone had told you that what you have been through the last couple years was going to happen   .   .   .  

23 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.de496ea51c1d2e637bb0259a092d3a8e.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/update-benfords-law-used-prove-election-fraud-past-joe-bidens-numbers-michigan-99-flawed-no-surprise-tech-giants-banning-information/

As an Engineer, you should be familiar with Statistical Analysis and Standard Deviation I would think.

Maybe they no longer have that as part of the curriculum   .   .   .  

Please enlighten me on the curriculum you went through and your background in statistical analysis

I actually just read that gateway pundit "article", which is just an incoherent rant by some poster that they published, and knowing that there are people out there completely believing this nonsense is incredibly concerning and disappointing. Anyone with any quantitative ability and basic ability to research on their own would be able to see that is just nonsense. He's just throwing out "chi-square!!!!" and graphs to look intelligent to morons.

Sometimes I forget how bad the average American is at math but this was a great reminder... 

On 11/25/2020 at 7:39 PM, MLD Woody said:

Please enlighten me on the curriculum you went through and your background in statistical analysis

I actually just read that gateway pundit "article", which is just an incoherent rant by some poster that they published, and knowing that there are people out there completely believing this nonsense is incredibly concerning and disappointing. Anyone with any quantitative ability and basic ability to research on their own would be able to see that is just nonsense. He's just throwing out "chi-square!!!!" and graphs to look intelligent to morons.

Sometimes I forget how bad the average American is at math but this was a great reminder... 

Upon reflection, my mistake.

It wasn't a core subject, I took it to fill some elective requirements.

It's been ~40 years, and whether it was core or elective wasn't really the focus.

Keep in mind, back then Home Computers was a rarity/hobby (kits), and there was no Internet.

However, in today's world it may well be part of the core curriculum depending on which type of Engineering you're going into.

Would apply more to the Computer Engineering, Systems Analyst or similar.

Definitely gets more use in Data Analysis, Capacity Analysis, and Forecasting these days, as well as the Business/Finance side of things.

But, back the the article, this is the main point :

image.png.92ea55a85c67c3adef9e53a09bd96d25.png

This isn't the entire Case of the fraud that occurred, it's just one piece, and a strong indicator to look deeper into what happened.

Things don't always have to be complicated to work.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Upon reflection, my mistake.

It wasn't a core subject, I took it to fill some elective requirements.

It's been ~40 years, and whether it was core or elective wasn't really the focus.

Keep in mind, back then Home Computers was a rarity/hobby (kits), and there was no Internet.

However, in today's world it may well be part of the core curriculum depending on which type of Engineering you're going into.

Would apply more to the Computer Engineering, Systems Analyst or similar.

Definitely gets more use in Data Analysis, Capacity Analysis, and Forecasting these days, as well as the Business/Finance side of things.

But, back the the article, this is the main point :

image.png.92ea55a85c67c3adef9e53a09bd96d25.png

This isn't the entire Case of the fraud that occurred, it's just one piece, and a strong indicator to look deeper into what happened.

Things don't always have to be complicated to work.

So 40 years ago you took an elective that maybe had something to do with statistics 

And you insinuated that my 7 year old Engineering degree, my current MBA in Analytics, and my training in Six Sigma all apparently did nothing to teach me statistics....

Maybe just assume I know a little bit what I'm talking about when I'm laughing at this "article" on "statistically proven voting fraud" and calling it full of shit...

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And you insinuated that my 7 year old Engineering degree, my current MBA in Analytics, and my training in Six Sigma all apparently did nothing to teach me statistics....

Six Sigma?....Really?

That’s funny Woody, what the fuck does process improvements have to do with this?

16 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Six Sigma?....Really?

That’s funny Woody, what the fuck does process improvements have to do with this?

Six Sigma has a base in statistics. That's literally in the name. Decisions are made to drive process improvements using ... yep you guessed it, statistics. Data analysis. The topic of this back and forth. 

Look, I get where the responses to my post are going and will continue to go. That wasn't my point, but certain posters here will line up for the chance to try and jump on it. 

Our resident conspiracy theorist called out my knowledge of something... when he looks to barely have a leg to stand on. 

24 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Six Sigma?....Really?

Six Sigma (green belt, last I checked when I looked at studying for it) works within the bounds of statistical trend, forecasting, analysis, etc etc 

edit: Woody beat me too it. 

Basically JF clowned himself here and it really wasn't hard to tell.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Six Sigma (green belt, last I checked when I looked at studying for it) works within the bounds of statistical trend, forecasting, analysis, etc etc 

I can only speak of Six Sigma from a manufacturing perspective (40 years).

Six Sigma emerged in the early ‘90’s around the same time as Lean Manufacturing.

It was used primarily in the QA dept for root cause analysis.

47 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Six Sigma emerged in the early ‘90’s around the same time as Lean Manufacturing.

Right, what you're saying is correct. Six Sigma, Motorola, GE, Jack Welch, etc

Lean and Six Sigma are not the same thing

Six Sigma can be used for QA root cause analysis... And it uses statistics to do that

That's the point

53 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Likewise.  Though my company began using it, similar to root cause analysis, to find discrepancies in bad finished product by going all the way back to raw material coming in the door. 

Despite how simple it may seem, ended up being a rather involving process that I learned a great deal from.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Thanks on both accounts

As for getting a green belt, if you're good with numbers (which I believe you are) it isn't hard. Some programs (or companies with their own programs) can be more intensive. Two weeks in course training, project, reports. Some programs are just online self study and an exam. 

If you think it would be a resume boost for you, and you've got some time over the holidays to do the online coursework, it's not a bad idea and wouldn't be that difficult.

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Thanks on both accounts

As for getting a green belt, if you're good with numbers (which I believe you are) it isn't hard. Some programs (or companies with their own programs) can be more intensive. Two weeks in course training, project, reports. Some programs are just online self study and an exam. 

If you think it would be a resume boost for you, and you've got some time over the holidays to do the online coursework, it's not a bad idea and wouldn't be that difficult.

Yes, the green belt was something I was actually working on a few years ago before life got real whacky.   Though I might end up getting back to it at some point.  My current company reimburses a decent deal of my schooling.

And, this would demonstrate the range my career options are - I'm looking at either getting back into being an area OM for a fitness chain or possibly moving into a desktop analyst position at a company a good friend of mine is trying to push for new hires in.    I've actually been working on the A+, Networking and certain Certs in the MCSE branch the last 5 months now.     

So.... yeah.  Believe me, I've got plenty of course work over the holidays my guy.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Right, what you're saying is correct. Six Sigma, Motorola, GE, Jack Welch, etc

Lean and Six Sigma are not the same thing

Six Sigma can be used for QA root cause analysis... And it uses statistics to do that

That's the point

I know lean and Six Sigma aren’t the same, they were implemented simultaneously where I was working.

Lean is a derivative of the Japanese Kaizen philosophy of continuous improvement.

Six Sigma was adopted in our QA department as I was leaving for Production Planning.

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So 40 years ago you took an elective that maybe had something to do with statistics 

Maybe just assume I know a little bit what I'm talking about when I'm laughing at this "article" on "statistically proven voting fraud" and calling it full of shit...

6S - Congratulations.

If you go back and look, I was addressing the curriculum that would have Statistics as a part of the core.

Times change as do requirements, from your statement I took that it was not part of your core curriculum.

Also never said I was 6S certified, or that College was my only exposure/experience, I was referencing Engineer program(s) and their core subjects (as highlighted).

And back to what was in the article, it's showing that there is more the adequate support for it to be legally admissible.

Is this a definitive, Case closed piece ?
Hardly.

It is relevant though (which is why I posted it), and there are other pieces on it, but frankly, this isn't even an appetizer for what's out there and is coming.

I'll have more on that later.

The fact that you are actually considering what is coming out versus outright denial is encouraging.

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Hardly, see above.

Same data set, just addressing different problems.

image.png.54e91d3260fd176db7dd7069e710cbd1.png

(Article-ized)

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1332169019143704579.html

A few highlights and will link Michigan filing (believe it's 104 pages).

image.png.211a48c78bb8c064d8b1cc00be78d40d.png

image.thumb.png.0cbc6b34be8e679496773d1631fe4188.png

Huh, nearly 782% more votes than voters, nothing odd there eh ?

Reminder, 70% participation is extremely unusual.

image.png.1cc181364b6b78fbcf9e3d3be52c164b.png

Wow, fractional voting   .   .   .   whatever could that be used for ?

image.png.0ebd6246a1f94a16eda6518a5aa7081b.png

Now why would they want to interfere in our Elections ?

image.thumb.png.f238ac831a62cf8722c548fd7a5ea397.png

Now why would you do that ?

Way more, but I'll post the file link next post.