THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

I am still trying to figure out what is going on here.

image.png.f80ab9f613ac9a30bea02b43e13791ee.png

The Germans are said to have lost the war.
But the Nazis let us burn on until today.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=K4nktwRSGpg
The Germans lost the War, so they say.
In fact, the Nazis have kept it going 'till today.
#PeaceTreatyWithGermany #WorldPeace
# We are sovereign # WWG1WGA

Apparently, Germany is still considered as occupied territory by the U.S. as there was never a Treaty.

Could have major implications to the EU, as Germany is more or less the defacto Leadership (technically Belgium I believe).

Lot of changes going on around the World.

5 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

I am still trying to figure out what is going on here.

image.png.f80ab9f613ac9a30bea02b43e13791ee.png

Apparently, Germany is still considered as occupied territory by the U.S. as there was never a Treaty.

Could have major implications to the EU, as Germany is more or less the defacto Leadership (technically Belgium I believe).

Lot of changes going on around the World.

Total bullshit.

Maybe this ? :

image.png.ce85912da64c3b4812ef76f0a44b8d78.png

Far fetched ?

Not from what I'm seeing around the Country - it's a Bottle they don't want to let the Genie out of.

I'm hearing reports from ex Gov Agencies in contact with local Militias that things are getting tense - they are getting ready.

No ?

What just happened in Kenosha ?

We left "normal" times a long time ago   .   .   .  

57 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

What does that have to do with Germany being 'still occupied' by the US?  Thats what is total bullshit.

That is the only thing I've found so far that has any relation to them asking for a "Treaty".

Like I said, I'm still trying to make sense out of it, but several million people protesting Berlin is a pretty big damn deal.

2 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

That is the only thing I've found so far that has any relation to them asking for a "Treaty".

Like I said, I'm still trying to make sense out of it, but several million people protesting Berlin is a pretty big damn deal.

The occupation ended in the 1950's.  

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The occupation ended in the 1950's.  

The German Treaty :

image.png.fdc2a31e04ce2c80188e7888fb354b76.png

What "Peace Treating" are they protesting for then ?

Serious question, I don't really don't know what they're doing, but folks seem to think it's trouble for the EU.

I've posted all I've been able to find so far, would like to know what's up with this - implications are it could be big, I just don't know.

"The Cheat".

image.png.9818e8d053a0e0460ab5d779a755ae48.png

https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/democrat-data-firm-trump-landslide/

Remember 2018, how many victories turned to losses (all in D's favor) as the days/weeks passed and votes were counted ?

Elections called before even the Polls were closed ?

I had said long before going into the 2018 Election that I expected a pretty big R win, while everyone else was calling for a "Blue Wave".

We ended up with neither, even had the R wins held it wouldn't have been a counter Wave.

The Senate held, and actually gained a little ground, which in itself canceled a Blue Wave.

At the time, and even for a while after that, I didn't understand why they were allowed to steal those Elections.

Now it's pretty obvious - so we could what they (D's) are/were really about.

As stated elsewhere, and I think it is evident to many people, the Landslide victory scenario seems highly likely.

The question I have is - are they going to allow it to be stolen again as it was in 2018 ?

The second aspect of the above Article fits in with some of the other posts I've made the past few weeks.

I don't think they (D's) have a choice at this time - their lives (for some) and freedom are on the line.

Really hope I'm wrong, but I'm led to believe in problems around Election time +/- a couple weeks.

image.png.5d49fc193ad7a7a71e89a7f415912d4b.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/democrat-operative-blows-whistle-reveals-massive-mail-voting-fraud-operation/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

A lot can happen in the next two months - always a good idea to have some extra food/candles/etc. for Winter storms.

Remember this from a few days ago (just a clip) ?

image.png.ab9c519790bff3a41dcb7e89055cd462.png

image.png.f7a0fed8350143484f85abb02079ae51.png

Yeah, well so, they've also been adding accident/poisoning/etc. into the death totals as well.

Expect more, as the real death toll / lethality continue to plummet.

Not over yet, the Audits (as I said they would) continue to expose the fraud, resulting in a drop in Covid deaths.

They are already sub Influenza in lethality, but you're not going to see them letting that bit out to the masses.

Interesting.

image.png.06ca6a602a1d55b2b46716d0e791bfa7.png

https://wits.worldbank.org/trade/comtrade/en/country/ALL/year/2018/tradeflow/Exports/partner/WLD/nomen/h5/product/300215

So they've been exporting CoVid-19 Test kits since 2018, but CoVid-19 didn't show up until 2019/2020 (hence the 19).

image.png.091827f9df9c2e0ca4980f0e974655c8.png

image.thumb.png.3307ccaf0731b3bbb158d97ad70b92b8.png

The number of actual deaths attributed is cratering, it is currently less than the Flu (cases of which have been miscoded as CV).

The magnitude of this fraud perpetuated on the whole World is truly unbelievable, but bit by bit, it is trickling out.

No ?

80 year old Nancy Pelosi doesn't seem to worried about it does she, and she's in the high risk age group ?

15 days to "flatten the curve" ?

Maybe this is what it will take for people to realize how badly they've been manipulated by our corrupt Leaders/Media.

3 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

This I kind of agree with.  I think if Trump wins, there will be massive protests and who the hell knows what will happen.  But if sleepy Joe and his side kick win, the republicans will as always not protest or be violent.

• Thanks 1