THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

In college, Joe Biden was known to be a pedophile ...

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/in-college-joe...

Jun 04, 2019 · The definition of “pedophile” is an adult with “sexual fondness for and activity” with children, i.e., minors below the age of consent. Joe Biden, 76, is a former vice president in the Obama administration and a 2020 Democrat candidate for President.

2 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Actually Gold, Silver, Platinum, and other precious metals.

Don't forget about what happened to the Fed a couple months ago - it's all being restructured.

Last couple of Feds appointed have been pro Gold currency backers as well.

EO of 12/21/2017 :

I doubt there's enough gold lying around anymore to back all the paper we've printed. But yeah- gold is through the roof because it's a safe haven against inflation. Hmmm.... 

Hey, if there's been a crackdown on pedos- great, and if it's been due to Trump- that's great too.... 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I doubt there's enough gold lying around anymore to back all the paper we've printed. But yeah- gold is through the roof because it's a safe haven against inflation. Hmmm.... 

Hey, if there's been a crackdown on pedos- great, and if it's been due to Trump- that's great too.... 

Mnuchin visited Fort Knox in 2017 - was the first to do so in a long time.

Also believe there have been further "recoveries" (think Cartels and so forth).

I think El Chapo alone was $12-15B.

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Another confirmation.

Can't let a good China conspiracy die. Newsmax? Followed up by Red State and Brietbart?  I'll consider the source and call it crap until proven otherwise.... 

21 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Not good.

image.png.c6037cfb5553a4a9f52bb9ec9c6fdf15.png

Block buster info in that video, lot of new info that ties lots of things together.

Millie Weaver and her husband didn't kill themself.

Who the hell is Millie Weaver?  I'm not watching some over 1 hour youtube video.

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Who the hell is Millie Weaver?  I'm not watching some over 1 hour youtube video.

2 hours ago, Axe said:

This ^^^

How about just the cliff notes on this?

image.png.aa42eafb73e1a06b96f740d89cbbea9c.png

She started out with InfoWars (yea I know), but I believe she's spun off doing her own deal.

Here's the preview clip :

There are some really big Players all interlinked in this :

image.thumb.png.b5037ba0886021bcbafd258242bc6241.png

Another preview clip :

I never posted this last night as I didn't want to get hopes up (again) :

image.png.df4136bdc4673aebba5bc1a2ddeef549.png

Remember "Viva la resistance" ?

That's Clinesmith, and no, he is not a little player in all this.

image.png.c3c0563dea37b16acae89a9abb3f1ecd.png

image.thumb.png.618619f938e1ea3d8d994393d9c9d148.png

This indicates a deal - he's singing.

image.png.d63fa869bd81e4768c62af89276fe83d.png

Pretty much confirms more is going on.

One more along these lines (this post is getting too long).

image.png.7c9875a91e03c04dfa5efd19bfa04478.png

https://www.redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/08/14/clinesmith-guilty-plea-suggests-durham-has-broad-set-of-targets-in-his-sights-look-for-silence-from-most-likely-candidates-today/

image.png.1d4d6ad0c9891a05ba603df9a7c6bae5.png

image.png.cbcb9ec47622430abf9c62469e178d38.png

image.png.db41e9b63b3fb3a219b72f24d11d923c.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/conservative-journalist-arrested-jailed-ahead-shadowgate-documentary-release

She and her husband have been charged on Burglary - with a Grand Jury Indictment (Sealed).

Never heard of a GJ on Burglary before.

The whole deal stinks to high Hell (Clinesmith Indictment & release of Shadow Gate Documentary all on the same day).

Way too coincidental for my likings.

Frankly, I'm surprised the video is still accessible (is it ?).

Start preparing yourselves for some really bad stuff.

Hopefully there is time for me to drop info over time, but I do not like what I'm coming across.

7 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.1d4d6ad0c9891a05ba603df9a7c6bae5.png

image.png.cbcb9ec47622430abf9c62469e178d38.png

image.png.db41e9b63b3fb3a219b72f24d11d923c.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/conservative-journalist-arrested-jailed-ahead-shadowgate-documentary-release

She and her husband have been charged on Burglary - with a Grand Jury Indictment (Sealed).

Never heard of a GJ on Burglary before.

The whole deal stinks to high Hell (Clinesmith Indictment & release of Shadow Gate Documentary all on the same day).

Way too coincidental for my likings.

Frankly, I'm surprised the video is still accessible (is it ?).

Start preparing yourselves for some really bad stuff.

Hopefully there is time for me to drop info over time, but I do not like what I'm coming across.

If this is true, you'd best hide your IP, they be coming after you...............

On 8/15/2020 at 7:51 PM, MLD Woody said:

You have a bad habit of blindly believing the least believable sources....

Pieces fit from other sources.

17 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

If this is true, you'd best hide your IP, they be coming after you...............

Too many people have seen it now and I'm not the source, so no point in singling out one old fart among thousands/millions that have seen it.

There is supposedly another one coming out next month (?) in regards to Epstein.

****sigh*** There will be no full report Devin.. There will be no truth.. It's been damn near 4 f u c k i n g yrs.. Show the people your cards NOW or stfu..

The election will be stolen.. There will be no AFTER the election..

10 hours ago, Axe said:

****sigh*** There will be no full report Devin.. There will be no truth.. It's been damn near 4 f u c k i n g yrs.. Show the people your cards NOW or stfu..

I've never seen the like of it - Chris Wray ended up being just another frightened chicken, like Sessions, to rock the deep swamp boat.

May as well figure it's similar to going after the mafia. A marxist mafia. They want permanent control. And they were oh so close to it last election, and it got them po'd to the max.

If they can't FIX and STEAL the election - they will muddle and corrupt it until they can say white America stole it, and throw America into serious marxist chaos. That is how marxists do.

Venezuela. The nation of Venezuela is in a state of crisis. Over the past few years, corruption and failed government policies have led Venezuela's economy to collapse, causing infrastructure to crumble and leaving millions of Venezuelans in poverty.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/venezuela-economy-facts-2019-5-1028225117#

Venezuela is going through one of the worst political and economic crises in modern history.

Once a stable democracy and economic powerhouse, Venezuela is now on the brink of collapse and the country is effectively insolvent.

Read on for nine hard-to-believe facts about Venezuela's economy today.

Inflation in Venezuela may hit 10 million percent this year

Venezuela has the world's largest proven oil reserves, but its production today is 2.3 times less than it was in the 1970s

Venezuela used to be the wealthiest country in South America.

President Maduro has ordered 26 minimum wage increases in his six years in office, including a 300% increase earlier this year

In 2018, experts estimate that in Venezuela, a roll of toilet paper cost 2.6 million Venezuelan bolivars

REUTERS/Jorge Silva

Experts estimated that a roll of toilet paper cost Venezuelans 2.6 million bolivars in 2018.

For reference, in terms of US dollars, that 2.6 million bolivar roll of toilet paper would have cost 40 cents. And at the time of the assessment, in mid-2018, inflation in Venezuela was around 1 million percent, according to NBC News.

Venezuela's 2018 GDP was smaller than that of Connecticut's

Reuters

According to World Economics Ltd.,Venezuela's gross domestic product in 2018 was approximately $276 billion. That same year, the GDP of the state of Connecticut was about $279.7 billion.

Venezuela's estimated unemployment rate stands at a staggering 44%

REUTERS/Christian Veron

Bloomberg reports that experts estimate Venezuelan unemployment will surpass 44% this year and will likely hit the 50% mark next year. The state, however, has not released an official unemployment figure since 2016, when it claimed a 7.3% unemployment rate, according to Reuters.

Venezuela's commercial output may contract by 25% this year, the worst performance seen in any nation since Libya's civil war

Reuters/Jorge Silva

Production, agriculture, and exports in Venezuela are so stymied that the country's output may fall by a quarter this year alone. That's the worst performance of any economy since Libya fell into civil war in 2014, and about the worst contraction ever experienced by any country not in a war, as calculated by the IMF.

As of 2017, oil production accounted for about 95% of Venezuela's export earnings

REUTERS/Isaac Urrutia

According to the CIA Factbook, in recent years oil has accounted for almost all of Venezuela's exports, and is responsible for about half of the Venezuelan government's annual revenue.

Venezuela's 2018 GDP was smaller than that of Connecticut's

Venezuela's estimated unemployment rate stands at a staggering 44%

Venezuela's commercial output may contract by 25% this year, the worst performance seen in any nation since Libya's civil war

Now, look at the cloward-piven and saul alinski's rules for radicals and the "democratic party" platform.

read up on the Wiemar Republic, too.

Let me know what you honestly think our direction would be if Pres Trump and Pence weren't re-elected.

15 hours ago, Axe said:

We just got the first one - Clinesmith, who while not a top player was in the middle of everything.

image.png.fdcc038fe1c688d38bfa6b06956fa311.png

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Now, look at the cloward-piven and saul alinski's rules for radicals and the "democratic party" platform.

read up on the Wiemar Republic, too.

Let me know what you honestly think our direction would be if Pres Trump and Pence weren't re-elected.

Watch out Cal, I got razzed when I brought up Saul Alinski (Hildebeast's idol) a few years ago ;)

Missed in all the other things going on - these were bound for Venezuela.

image.png.ca23a9ddde414f28e5f3428905875444.png

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-trump-admin-seizes-multiple-oil-tankers-carrying-iranian-oil?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

Three big hotspots in the World right now, all assets of the enemy.

* China

* Venezuela (China/Iran support)

* Eastern Mediterranean (Greece/Italy vs Turkey/Libya, and a dash of Syria/Russia in the mix somewhere)

Scary stuff going on not being reported.

More too come,.

When you think it can't get any crazier, it will.

Never imagined it myself.

5 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Biggie

image.png.99ca6455e7d895e8b0f0eac9a084e52e.png

As said some time ago - 11.3 is/was not a date.

About three months short of being 3 years advance notice.

Still just a coincidence ?

You think this actually is something besides unintelligible  gibberish? That only QAnon  devotees can decode?