THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Look, child trafficking is obviously evil. It needs to be stopped. Burn anyone to the ground that's involved

But at one point that video was a still of an army of Pepe's. Is this another level of justification for the 4chan army or conspiracy theorists? That instead of wasting your lives listening to Q you're somehow making a difference? To add to the desire to feel like you know more than others?

And shit, the idea Trump is some white knight out to save the day, and not another powerful billionaire that hung out with Epstein, just reeks as a bunch of fanboys desperately trying to steer the narrative. 

Yea, when I started this thread I thought it was just a D vs R thing and would be over in a few weeks/months.

As more and more things became exposed, it's become clear that this is Good vs Evil.

D's and R's are an illusion, they just move differently.

They're pretty much all Black Mailed - NXIVM, SNCTM, Epstein Island, Ghislaine, John of God, and many more, with Islands that no one's ever heard of before.

All this stuff is intertwined, and it involves the entire World.

Did you look at the numbers on the Map right above this video you replied too ?

I used to post about these busts, but there's just too many to even keep up with, so I only post about the really big ones.

Big name Celebs are also all part of this.

Why do you think the majority of them can't stand Trump ?

It's not just Politics, it's about what he is doing (as shown in the video).

I research this crap, that's why I see what's going on.

I post items of note here as leads for those that want to look into things more.

Turn off the Boob Tube and dig for yourself.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Yea, when I started this thread I thought it was just a D vs R thing and would be over in a few weeks/months.

As more and more things became exposed, it's become clear that this is Good vs Evil.

D's and R's are an illusion, they just move differently.

They're pretty much all Black Mailed - NXIVM, SNCTM, Epstein Island, Ghislaine, John of God, and many more, with Islands that no one's ever heard of before.

All this stuff is intertwined, and it involves the entire World.

Did you look at the numbers on the Map right above this video you replied too ?

I used to post about these busts, but there's just too many to even keep up with, so I only post about the really big ones.

Big name Celebs are also all part of this.

Why do you think the majority of them can't stand Trump ?

It's not just Politics, it's about what he is doing (as shown in the video).

I research this crap, that's why I see what's going on.

I post items of note here as leads for those that want to look into things more.

Turn off the Boob Tube and dig for yourself.

You're making a desperate attempt to "know" things that others don't so you can feel special. Your "research" is a rabbit hole of 4chan anonymous posts and false information. Again, it's all an attempt to feel like you're above the "sheep". That's it. 

There are terrible things that happen in this world. Connecting everything to some grand conspiracy, with Trump as your superhero, detracts from the actual evils in the world. 

There is a clear profile of those that fall for conspiracy theories. Those that fall for this QAnon bullshit. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You're making a desperate attempt to "know" things that others don't so you can feel special. Your "research" is a rabbit hole of 4chan anonymous posts and false information. Again, it's all an attempt to feel like you're above the "sheep". That's it. 

There are terrible things that happen in this world. Connecting everything to some grand conspiracy, with Trump as your superhero, detracts from the actual evils in the world. 

There is a clear profile of those that fall for conspiracy theories. Those that fall for this QAnon bullshit. 

Sorry guy, not 4chan.

Yea, I've been there, but haven't been for a long time.

8chan got nuked last year, everything's changed since then (currently 8kun).

I'm sure sections are pretty similar to what existed before, but the section I use is just a stepping off point to other places.

I have a pretty good idea of what you're referencing in regards to the xchans, but those are more opinions vs research points.

I get my info from multiple sources all over the place - haven't you noticed the News clips and various other items ?

I'm constantly looking for new sources and dropping old ones that turn less reliable.

In short, it's called Open Source Intelligence (OSI), meaning basically anyone can do it.

Did you know of a lot "real" Intel assessments are OSI based ?

We've all just gone to sleep and preoccupied with everything else to pay attention to what is really going on - we left Politicians in charge.

Fathom that.

"There are terrible things that happen in this world. Connecting everything to some grand conspiracy, with Trump as your superhero, detracts from the actual evils in the world."

A great majority of what is going on is connected, Trump is just the only one in position and willing to do something about it.

JFK was going to do it, look what happened to him.

Reagan was working on it, until he got shot, and then he went into idle mode.

What do the people around the World think of POTUS (screw the Governments, they're all corrupted) ?

India, Saudi Arabia, Japan, and others   .   .   . ?

Not going to bother validating Q, that's pretty much a settled deal.

Q is a Military Intelligence Op, and Q+ is most assuredly POTUS.

Maybe one day I'll address one of your other taunts (you're not going to like it).

For now, there are too many other things that I can't even address.

18 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Not going to bother validating Q, that's pretty much a settled deal.

Q is a Military Intelligence Op, and Q+ is most assuredly POTUS.

Haha, "settled". Right. 

Because if it was just some guy, or group of guys, it would invalidate everything you're doing. It would remove this fake "intellect" you've created for yourself. 

And fuck off with your "research". You post tweets from randoms with hashtags like "BigDickAnon". You'll believe literally anything if it adds to your conspiracy. You aren't getting anything.

I stand by what I said. You do this to feel like you have worth. To feel like you're special. To feel like you see something others can't. It's the profile of someone that believes in this stuff. You have nothing to pull from in your actual life so you fall head first into this made up works where you can feel important. That's it 

5 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.a7149a28726f900d68d8da3ec163b49d.png

So do you all still think this is not being coordinated between Congress, MSM and Rioters ?

More going on here than I want to get into right now.

Whoops, DeJoy? They should... While they're at it, they should should take a look at the financials of the NRA- and LaPierre, possibly as corrupt as the Teamsters under Jimmy Hoffa....  

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Whoops, DeJoy? They should... While they're at it, they should should take a look at the financials of the NRA- and LaPierre, possibly as corrupt as the Teamsters under Jimmy Hoffa....  

I didn't even join the NRA out of disgust for high living Lapierre. Apparently, one guy was prosecuted for misusing funds...

Lapierre gets something? like a million bucks. AND whatever else gets paid for?

However, I may join again - because whats her stupid face wants to "dissolve" the NRA - another fraudulent lawsuit as a political weapon. I don't think he's corrupt- I think he's way, way overpaid and wasting so much of the membership's money.

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Haha, "settled". Right. 

Because if it was just some guy, or group of guys, it would invalidate everything you're doing. It would remove this fake "intellect" you've created for yourself. 

And fuck off with your "research". You post tweets from randoms with hashtags like "BigDickAnon". You'll believe literally anything if it adds to your conspiracy. You aren't getting anything.

I stand by what I said. You do this to feel like you have worth. To feel like you're special. To feel like you see something others can't. It's the profile of someone that believes in this stuff. You have nothing to pull from in your actual life so you fall head first into this made up works where you can feel important. That's it 

A lot of the Tweets I post are from "Citizen Journalist", this is what is replacing MSM.

MSM is dead, they're a Corporate / DS propaganda lying machine.

How many intentional blatant lies from them is it going to take for you realize that ?

Never ?

This is the battle.

"I stand by what I said. You do this to feel like you have worth. To feel like you're special. To feel like you see something others can't. It's the profile of someone that believes in this stuff. You have nothing to pull from in your actual life so you fall head first into this made up works where you can feel important. That's it"

Anyone can do what I do, it just takes time and connecting dots.

Having the time / Will to do it is another story - people lead busy lives these days, that's intentional.

I focus on things that others don't - pretty simple.

Like I said, it's just OSI, and it is replacing the MSM.

If you don't like it, you don't have to be here.

Has someone chained you to your Keyboard and locked your Browser onto this Site ?

24 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

No, there is an answer there that you just haven't figured out yet.

You're not going to like it.

Right, I get it. Creating fake conspiracies and fake knowledge that the "sheep" don't know so that you can feel a fake sense of value and feel special.

All of the things I've already said. All of the things profiles on conspiracy theorists and QAnon followers show. 

I hope for your shake you break out of this mental prison soon and find something meaningful to do. 

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I didn't even join the NRA out of disgust for high living Lapierre. Apparently, one guy was prosecuted for misusing funds...

Lapierre gets something? like a million bucks. AND whatever else gets paid for?

However, I may join again - because whats her stupid face wants to "dissolve" the NRA - another fraudulent lawsuit as a political weapon. I don't think he's corrupt- I think he's way, way overpaid and wasting so much of the membership's money.

Cal- I feel trying to get rid of the NRA is going nowhere.... Misuse of funds? Sure.... Political ploy? Doubtless... 

Did surprise me they're considered a "charitable organization".... 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Never happen.  Although I wish it would.  But then they would have to find other ways to fund the government through other taxes, such as a national sales tax, etc.

That's Trump's fantasy. The government, all social programs, and infrastructure projects are now going to be funded by Gold pressed Latinum delivered by the Ferengi Alliance. (Start Trek reference). Just about as likely...  Is this his latest "promise 'em anything" to get elected? If people really are that stupid to believe this one, God help America... I haven't forgotten he said Mexico was going to pay for his wall. As far as I can tell, he's yet to get a peso from south of the border for that one.... 

BTW, I have been in favor of a VAT (national sales tax) that would reduce payroll taxes. (Poor people don't buy yachts or Mercedes).  Of course the Democrats wouldn't hear of such a thing... 

Trump is Not Wrong. Mexico is Paying for the Wall ...

https://www.immigrationreform.com/2020/03/09/mpp...

Mar 09, 2020 · Mexico then ramped up its “wall” by chartering deportation flights to outside countries like India. This served to deter illegal aliens from transiting through Mexico, especially those from outside of the Western Hemisphere. In one case, in the fall of 2019, Mexico flew more than 300 Indian migrants back to New Delhi. The flights were paid for by the Mexican government and contributed to the …

Mexico Is Paying for Trump's Wall - Townhall

https://townhall.com/.../2020/01/26/mexico-is-paying-for-trumps-wall-n2560095

Jan 26, 2020 · A Mexican journalist just named this human wall of Mexican troops "Trump's Wall." So, in fact, Trump has built the wall, a human wall. And Mexico is paying for it.

Mexico Isn't Directly Paying for Border Wall, Trump Says ...

https://people.com/politics/donald-trump-mexico-wont-pay-for-wall

Jan 11, 2019 · “Mexico is paying for the wall indirectly,” he continued, contending that a recently agreed-upon trade deal between Mexico, Canada and the U.S., known as the USMCA, would cover the cost of the wall...

Very poor morning TV ratings for MSDNC’s Morning Joe, headed by a complete Psycho named Joe Scarborough and his ditzy airhead wife, Mika, and also CNN, headed by complete unknowns. Congratulations to Fox & Friends in dominating the mornings (thank you President Trump!).

8 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Never happen.  Although I wish it would.  But then they would have to find other ways to fund the government through other taxes, such as a national sales tax, etc.

Same thing was thought about suspension of Payroll Taxes, and yet we got them (took longer than I expected).

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

That's Trump's fantasy. The government, all social programs, and infrastructure projects are now going to be funded by Gold pressed Latinum delivered by the Ferengi Alliance. (Start Trek reference). Just about as likely...  Is this his latest "promise 'em anything" to get elected? If people really are that stupid to believe this one, God help America... I haven't forgotten he said Mexico was going to pay for his wall. As far as I can tell, he's yet to get a peso from south of the border for that one.... 

BTW, I have been in favor of a VAT (national sales tax) that would reduce payroll taxes. (Poor people don't buy yachts or Mercedes).  Of course the Democrats wouldn't hear of such a thing... 

Actually Gold, Silver, Platinum, and other precious metals.

Don't forget about what happened to the Fed a couple months ago - it's all being restructured.

Last couple of Feds appointed have been pro Gold currency backers as well.

EO of 12/21/2017 :

image.png.8465a9e40201d8f97e9620a89a9b51a5.png

My, there have been a lot of Pedo networks taken out the past few years haven't there ?

Lot of Corruption Cases as well.

Tariffs, new Trade Deals, de-funding Organizations / Nations, shutting down Slush Funds, etc.

Lot of financial things have been going on that don't get covered.

Prior to the Election Infection the Economy was growing at a decent clip, even now things are starting to come back quicker than folks expected.

Crazy times.