Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JAFBF

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

 

Under normal circumstances yes, but we are no longer in normal circumstances.

 

Trump is/was Plan B, Plan A still stands and would mesh with Plan C.

 

Folks don't want to see Plan A & Plan C.

 

Please enlighten us oh Q worshiper, what are they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Q clearance just reflects nuclear need to know.

 

image.png.1168c2da435b8a48d4b60ebe054afce5.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_clearance

 

And more.

 

Hence "Q".

 

Q Team is comprised of "Q" Level (minimum) Security people, which is why I pay attention to what they are doing.

 

Disinfo / misdirects ?

Yes, and when you look back at these cases you can see why.

 

 

People are freaking out now.

If they had no idea of why things that are going on now are going on, they'd really be going nuts.

 

This is one of the main goals of the Q project - to inform (there are multiple goals).

 

I've likened this in the past to "John has a long Mustache", and it is relevant - we are at War with the DS, and our Comms need to be coded.

Most of the codes are not likely to be fully understood until it's all over - that is likely intentional.

 

Sounds crazy, but that's pretty much what's going on.

If you're older than 30/40, then saying you've never seen anything like the past three years.

If you're older than even that, you're are likely having some issues dealing with the BS going on right now.

 

The History you have been taught is incomplete/a lie, depending on when you went to School for such things.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're just so fucking gullible and stupid. 

I could make a Twitter account. Tweet screenshots of my own 4chan posts. Tag is #DeepStateExposed #BigDickQ and you'd be posting it as fact on here in a few days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2020 at 9:49 PM, JAFBF said:

 

image.png.1168c2da435b8a48d4b60ebe054afce5.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_clearance

 

And more.

 

Hence "Q".

 

Q Team is comprised of "Q" Level (minimum) Security people, which is why I pay attention to what they are doing.

 

Disinfo / misdirects ?

Yes, and when you look back at these cases you can see why.

 

 

People are freaking out now.

If they had no idea of why things that are going on now are going on, they'd really be going nuts.

 

This is one of the main goals of the Q project - to inform (there are multiple goals).

 

I've likened this in the past to "John has a long Mustache", and it is relevant - we are at War with the DS, and our Comms need to be coded.

Most of the codes are not likely to be fully understood until it's all over - that is likely intentional.

 

Sounds crazy, but that's pretty much what's going on.

If you're older than 30/40, then saying you've never seen anything like the past three years.

If you're older than even that, you're are likely having some issues dealing with the BS going on right now.

 

The History you have been taught is incomplete/a lie, depending on when you went to School for such things.

 

I was in the Navy for over 20 years and had a 'Q' clearance, so I'm very aware of what they entail Q dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I was in the Navy for over 20 years and had a 'Q' clearance, so I'm very aware of what they entail Q dude.

Cool, but wasn't just for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2020 at 10:56 PM, MLD Woody said:

You're just so fucking gullible and stupid. 

I could make a Twitter account. Tweet screenshots of my own 4chan posts. Tag is #DeepStateExposed #BigDickQ and you'd be posting it as fact on here in a few days

good job, Hoorta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Yes, they initially reported these a few weeks back (I relayed them).

 

 

image.png.c1a84c5f5103494ed570fe53d5fde896.png

 

image.png.c46379666f618f29eb66864b440d0ed8.png

 

image.png.9b092ea8d490789519b7bdc4557c9efb.png

 

image.png.e3a3fb04a4db6daee0211196b774bd49.png

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/seattle-doctor-charged-covid-relief-fraud

 

So many other things going on in this area, when they start breaking it's going to be something.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

 

It's good you admit to it...the truth shall set you free!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

woodypeckerhead posts the most false information on this forum than anyone has...

in recently memory. And when he isn't doing that, he's changing the subject of a thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, it looks like they may have nearly destroyed the Country for far fewer deaths than they were selling us.

 

image.png.dd288b480e1aff06e0654147caeabd58.png

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#Comorbidities

 

image.png.e8d616544f197a18e04a3686f7314c81.png

 

Wait a minute, what happened to all those thousands to millions dead from this ?

 

What else has been circulating this year ?

 

image.png.590f502a2bea3d8ab11d9fb3a1f9de49.png

 

Hmm, 0.04% vs 1.0% - 4.0%   .   .   .  

 

There have been Testing Kits opened (not used) and sent into for testing.

They've all come back positive so far :

* The Test Kits are contaminated

* The Testing Equipment is corrupted

* The Labs are falsifying the results

 

This is being done for evidence collection - the Lawman is coming for these frauds.

 

Now you can see why the numbers are being Whitewashed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Q says Corona was all part of the plan

Go post on the bird forum....

You really are a dick aren’t you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hammertime said:

Go post on the bird forum....

You really are a dick aren’t you...

You spelled C U N T wrong ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Q says Corona was all part of the plan

c19cfaf11741077a38170fc483d5a15d.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair, there is some thought along these lines, though I can't point to anything specifically.

Q posts have been more exposure/warnings of things than anything else.

 

image.png.26c0104419bc19b0936212a46ed3e80e.png

 

With what we are all witnessing, it does seem they are being given more than enough rope to hang themselves (and they are doing it in spades).

 

I do expect things to be pretty insane up through the Election, I hadn't thought along these lines though.

 

Have to admit, what is going on is definitely getting peoples attention - the #WalkAway stories are certainly adding up and accelerating .

 

image.png.53fbfeb33f80f657b7925474efc98093.pngimage.png.80e4053f30d90449a1cce0de85281df0.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's a goner..

 

106455915_10218018752523832_329758844918

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×