THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

9 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Probably should have paired this with the Herridge Tweet above.

Part II

Common knowledge with anyone that's been trained. Knowing it and being able to do it are two different things ;)

On 6/1/2020 at 7:34 PM, JAFBF said:

Sounds like there was an Op (White Hat) last night/the morning in DC :

image.png.a90df2df6d52895d6fc25fa953ba4bce.png

image.thumb.png.96989b09222fea895a2f1cdf07e629c1.png

image.png.880fa8ae7ca4754f7533d15c9c6d6f21.png

image.png.d59b24535715c0bb26755a55247cae7d.png

There was also some kind of wild Twitter Bot Storm going on tweeting messages from peoples accounts - #DCBlackout.

And, it sounds like they may have fallen for it again tonight :

82nd Airborne has been deployed and is enroute to DC (may be there by now).

Need to revisit this, as I have seen talk of people "disappearing" during some of the earlier riots.

(Second video).

Since Antifa is now a Terrorist organization, it's quite possible that some people have "disappeared".

Under the current conditions (Patriot Act, State of War, and National Emergency), these people may be held indefinitely since they are now Classified as Enemy Combatants/Terrorist.

This first video above seems to support that Leaders/members are being grabbed.

The last video shows that there are Foreign Nationalist involved (China in this case, no surprise).

The quoted info highlights some of the oddities going on supports that there may indeed be some snatch and grabs going on.

If you've noticed, the protest have gradually become less violent as the instigators are no longer around.

It'll be a mighty cold day before you see the MSM report any of these goings on - keep an eye on these.

Let's see if I can park this for the night on something really out there, that even today is relevant (depends on if I come across anything of note).

image.png.8acfb4d0b4bff8676ff3d3046cb8f0d5.png

This is a real hieroglyphic, but you will not easily find it in most Nations.

image.png.e947da4c41cdbe7c7988479bdd564cdd.png

What is interesting about this ?

The translation (via Google translate) :

image.thumb.png.cffd58750c61046225178e4748026284.png

"   .   .   .   hold each other with one hand, and with their free hands they manipulate dependent nations   .   .   .   "

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

We currently have a chance to break this cycle.

2 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Let's see if I can park this for the night on something really out there, that even today is relevant (depends on if I come across anything of note).

image.png.8acfb4d0b4bff8676ff3d3046cb8f0d5.png

This is a real hieroglyphic, but you will not easily find it in most Nations.

image.png.e947da4c41cdbe7c7988479bdd564cdd.png

What is interesting about this ?

The translation (via Google translate) :

image.thumb.png.cffd58750c61046225178e4748026284.png

"   .   .   .   hold each other with one hand, and with their free hands they manipulate dependent nations   .   .   .   "

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

We currently have a chance to break this cycle.

😂

RELEVANT--  sadly once again, We just witnessed what a divided* & to late government in America gets us.. screwed! 

thee So called, United* State Governors should not* have been relying on Trump or any other President to be prepared to protect their own public States.. Their properties & Their State businesses, nor had rely'd on their outnumbered & mismanaged Police forces to do so.. State governors Delaying, adding the National Guardsmen to their streets at the first sign of protest, could have been the right numbers needed to protect?  well, once again, were to late by death & State business losses to answer those concerns... 

These larger State governors knew these protest were coming.And more likely to be targeted.They knew ANtifa groups were formed & coming along with any other paid group inside our boarders... Governors Failed !

Where's the news & the Justice of finding these knuckleheads? Riot'er? Looters? how bout those who murdered 17 american's? One teen had 22 years of life & no suspects? 🙏 come on! It's a video taped Walmart parking Lot in Iowa ... buried this past Sunday with no justice..As a father of 3 daughters myself? I'd be insanely pissed...    

• Upvote 1