Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JAFBF

Story time . . . Swamp draining

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

okay, starting to sound maniacal like the joker from a batman movie,

and a bit Q from the star trek movie.....

you haven't tied ANYTHING to ANYTHING. just vague spooky doo weirdness.

what a waste. going on ignore - my mouse wheel may give out.

 

This is why I've been posting about all the Pedo arrests and where the 800k comes in.

I don't know about the BO numbers, but these are just Pedo numbers for Trump (other trafficking not included), and only 8 months.

image.png.df7f12888e349b97a5b863e5ee88fe39.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Before and after Gitmo, same person.

 

Definitely not a Gitmo person - more on that later.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Its a woman with and without makeup, get to the point fgt

 

The delay was because I didn't have all the info with me at the time.

 

This is about possibly vetting the source of the "New Years Hints".

 

image.png.62211a1baf4190738a863f2d5f7672f5.png

 

Interestingly, when pulled directly from this Tweet the picture file name is:

DOITQJ8UIAAowsQ.jpg

 

And when you connect the Thumbs you get this:

 

image.png.f776efd23e7a5fe824eaaef081a729b9.png

 

I'd say this gives those "Hints" a bit more weight if those two earlier pictures are the same person.

 

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

In the past I've tried to use extra White space to separate topics/subjects somewhat, but it hasn't worked very well so I'm going to use the above = as subject breaks.

Otherwise, if I did a separate post for each item this thread would be much longer than it already is.

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

A bit of follow up to my previous post about the "Trafficking" & "Currency" in regards to Pedos.

 

image.png.35d198cabd66f9e2ce957c3346a8f5f3.png

https://www.drphil.com/shows/private-planes-black-tie-parties-elite-sporting-events-the-shocking-story-of-one-womans-life-in-sex-trafficking/

image.png.2f2118002fb2c7a6e90a68803eb115e9.png

 

And another one.

 

image.png.3c9a13a5d3ca9a551f2cdf973db1d0b7.png

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/former-cambridge-sex-slave-sold-14064566

image.png.0970ed8839b49f6f4510642b0d9478d0.png

 

Maybe I'm not that far off target after all.

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

Here is another nice bit of info from MegaAnon.

This expounds and connects to the EO I posted several days back, as well as covers the workings pretty well - good read.

 

image.png.9c88c644a8d339aa0ab16308fa1bcc07.png

 

Pretty smart move when you take in the overall picture, and I'm sure there's more we're all missing.

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

Looking for some interesting news tomorrow as the 4th is supposedly when Julian Assange is set to release a bunch of info as noted a few days back.

Almost makes one wonder if the feud that just lit off between Trump and Bannon is a smokescreen for what's coming out   .   .   .  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a tree limb broke off in our woods. that means something globally conspiratorial, I suppose, because a rock

flew up off the highway, and hit the windshield of a friend in this weather. More news later.....

Maybe means alien insects from the planet rockycrocky are going to invade earth on the Ides of March.....

stay tuned.

boo..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

So who is she supposed to be? I asked u nicely to get to the point.....well, nice for me at least. 

 

I believe her name is Hope Hicks, and that she is the Communications Director for Trump.

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

calfoxwc, sorry you feel that way, but totally understandable.

Took me time to come to grips with some of the crap as well, but it is what it is.

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

Orin Hatch was commented on and I meant to follow up.

Yes, he is old, but he's also been exposed to the Swamp for an awful long time - it may have rubbed off on him unfortunately.

Nonetheless, still not sure if he's to be counted in the 30 - maybe not.

On the other hand, the Hint referenced the Break, so the ones that dropped since then may need to be counted.

Some may just not show up, that'll be interesting if that happens.

 

I saw rumblings today that McCain may be looking to exit, no real surprise there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So hope hicks was in gitmo? Pls start making sense. And no im not going back through ur eye bleed scroll mountain. Just say whats wut. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

So hope hicks was in gitmo? Pls start making sense. And no im not going back through ur eye bleed scroll mountain. Just say whats wut. 

 

No, I said she definitely wasn't in Gitmo in response to DieHardBrownsFan (who thought she might have been).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

 

No, I said she definitely wasn't in Gitmo in response to DieHardBrownsFan (who thought she might have been).

 

 

Fine. Whats the point of the two pictures? To prove she's a makeup troll? Thats pretty much all women so what was ur point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Fine. Whats the point of the two pictures? To prove she's a makeup troll? Thats pretty much all women so what was ur point?

I answered that in my first reply.

 

If this is the same person, then those "New Year Hints" I posted by her should be pretty hot.

 

Here are a few updates from her today with some interesting backstory.

 

image.png.ff037bfe565fe8b77eb42dd23881c8e3.png

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Voter Fraud = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

image.png.76aef5dd8ae0b248e9f2232498d2fe82.png

 

DHS is going more authority to investigate this than the Commission.

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Gitmo related ? = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

Trump's going to Camp David again this weekend instead of heading to the Homestead.

 

image.png.bf76214ba1970ba44884812bc3ddeea5.png

 

And this may be why I think it is related to Gitmo.

 

image.png.1e8156534e9c7ca9f93b6ce90751aa2a.png

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Retirements = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

Number 3 (?)

 

image.png.ea7515b1f02409cbeeca19910187e318.png

 

Someone put together a list of the most Notable Resignations since September 3, hopefully they'll keep it updated to make things easier to track.

 

image.png.f1b148221515c47cd9427974ece42d19.png

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B-95giwldeKgsd0nYiw_sEaSf4kGNLZgEIvEhL2mVAw/edit#gid=0

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a 13 page joke. So the latest we’re supposed to believe is that hope hicks is leaking stuff anonymously through 4chan. Cause some thumbs or some sht. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JAFBF said:

I answered that in my first reply.

 

If this is the same person, then those "New Year Hints" I posted by her should be pretty hot.

 

Here are a few updates from her today with some interesting backstory.

 

image.png.ff037bfe565fe8b77eb42dd23881c8e3.png

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Voter Fraud = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

image.png.76aef5dd8ae0b248e9f2232498d2fe82.png

 

DHS is going more authority to investigate this than the Commission.

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Gitmo related ? = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

Trump's going to Camp David again this weekend instead of heading to the Homestead.

 

image.png.bf76214ba1970ba44884812bc3ddeea5.png

 

And this may be why I think it is related to Gitmo.

 

image.png.1e8156534e9c7ca9f93b6ce90751aa2a.png

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Retirements = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

Number 3 (?)

 

image.png.ea7515b1f02409cbeeca19910187e318.png

 

Someone put together a list of the most Notable Resignations since September 3, hopefully they'll keep it updated to make things easier to track.

 

image.png.f1b148221515c47cd9427974ece42d19.png

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B-95giwldeKgsd0nYiw_sEaSf4kGNLZgEIvEhL2mVAw/edit#gid=0

 

 

 

 

 

Keep it up, we're getting more information from you than anywhere else.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

This dude is just copy and pasting trolls from 4 Chan

I've posted very little from 4 Chan / 8 Chan for the past several days, and the only time I look at that is to validate new Q posts.

Only things I've posted from there in the past week+ were the two summaries in regards to Swamp Draining (different angles), and while they originated on 8 Chan, that is not where I ran across them.

You can kinda tell in that the sharpness of the image is a little below normal (copy of a copy of copy degradation).

 

I collect all this info from multiple sources.

 

The Hope Hicks info could be fake, that's why I'm monitoring it so closely, but so far it's looking good and is validated elsewhere.

The picture (selfie) that goes with this info doesn't look to be available elsewhere (at the time anyway), so that also adds a bit a validity - that's why I wanted to verify the pictures.

Nothing she's put out is directly Classified, and is really just another angle on Q discourses.

 

There is a TON of stuff I don't post about because to me it seems something that is already known, but maybe it's not.

This could be another reason why I'm seeing things connecting easier, but posting even more info on here is just not something that would go over well.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Keep it up, we're getting more information from you than anywhere else.  

Yeah, but how many people believe/understand any of it ?

 

I'd venture very few so far.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the problem with your nonsense. It is data, some? false data. It's scattered and there is a ton of it. But data is meaningless. Completely. INFORMATION is what is derived/concluded from/deducted from....

THAT is the only stuff that is meaningful in any way.

Let's say it another way:

OIUYG ?>JPO POYU)P( P:JJU  BNS LUOND. That is code. It means nothing because there is no understanding of what it all means.I could be smug about how important it is, how super secret special it is...but it's worthless drivel. I could continue posting a thousand lines of it, and it is still worthless. WHO CARES about worthless drivel? what is the POINT ?

   There is no meaning to be gleaned from all the stuff you are posting. Post a bijillion lines of meaningless crap, and it doesn't change anything.   So, what do....you....think.....?....this ..................all .............means? seriously. What do you conclude, to put all the stuff into context? What is the underlying message to it, if any?

All this stuff is scattershot happenings that are random, not associated with anything else....but if you could go back and point out how it all fits in with your grand conclusion of meaning of it...I'd be interested to see if it makes any sense.

   SO... in conclusion:

DATA <> INFORMATION

RAW DATA = NO MEANING

(VALID CONCLUSIONS FROM DATA) = MEANING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Here is the problem with your nonsense. It is data, some? false data. It's scattered and there is a ton of it. But data is meaningless. Completely. INFORMATION is what is derived/concluded from/deducted from....

THAT is the only stuff that is meaningful in any way.

Let's say it another way:

OIUYG ?>JPO POYU)P( P:JJU  BNS LUOND. That is code. It means nothing because there is no understanding of what it all means.I could be smug about how important it is, how super secret special it is...but it's worthless drivel. I could continue posting a thousand lines of it, and it is still worthless. WHO CARES about worthless drivel? what is the POINT ?

   There is no meaning to be gleaned from all the stuff you are posting. Post a bijillion lines of meaningless crap, and it doesn't change anything.   So, what do....you....think.....?....this ..................all .............means? seriously. What do you conclude, to put all the stuff into context? What is the underlying message to it, if any?

All this stuff is scattershot happenings that are random, not associated with anything else....but if you could go back and point out how it all fits in with your grand conclusion of meaning of it...I'd be interested to see if it makes any sense.

   SO... in conclusion:

DATA <> INFORMATION

RAW DATA = NO MEANING

(VALID CONCLUSIONS FROM DATA) = MEANING

 

Good post, and good points.

 

I've recently tried to start grouping things together better, but I do need to help connect some dots some.

I had initially thought simply supplying the dots would be more easily recognized, but I guess I need to start bringing together the ones I can.

 

I'll see what I can do on this front, the info has been coming so fast that there's not been a lot of time for that.

 

I would like address info that I've posted that you believe could be incorrect.

I'm either looking at it wrong , or have other info that I've not posted that gives me a different view of things.

 

 

There are some new items today, but nothing I really want to go into at the moment.

I haven't had time to check into the latest Wikileaks info, I believe some of that was supposed to come out yesterday.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I was working on something else and some things started coming in.

 

I actually have quite a bit I could cover, but I'm going to try to restrict this post somewhat.

 

Was trying to avoid/reduce the xChan postings, but there may be some heads up info here, and there is some confirmation info.

There has been a real $#!+storm on xChan, heavily under attack (who/why?), which has lead to this.

 

image.thumb.png.724ae20fc5a8f80b15fc0e21c5899ab8.png

There is a speech on Youtube (Jack Matlock: The End and the Beginning) if you care to follow up.

 

Something may be brewing this Weekend that makes time short:

 

image.png.b79286f9233ad4a2b64753a5e4004ea0.png

 

The Pen is one used by Trump to sign E.O.'s

The Desk wood appears to match one at Camp David.

Lot of people at Camp David this Weekend as I alerted about the other day.

 

image.png.fe05cd8e0860b17456e3c6ca1e663a5e.png

 

I have no idea of what this could be, however the last two notable E.O.'s Trump signed dealt with aspects of taking out the Swamp (Asset Freeze/Seizure & NDAA).

By the following, what's going on at Camp David could lead to a Big Week as noted here.

 

image.png.bc4f6dd24b0e7f90dd847a73e1a88dd8.png

 

Loop Capital Markets is the other thing I've been looking at, but it's way too big to go into now.

It is big though - corrupt, money laundering, and connections.

Will try to work on it tomorrow unless something preempts it.

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Rumor = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

There is also some word out to be alert right now, that something may be in progress (News & Sky watch).

Again, I have no idea what it could be, but it's come from a couple different places.

May well be nothing, but passing it along right now just in case.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, what a deluge of stuff came into today, very little of what I was even looking for.

Some of it I'm having a time processing, both content and volume.

There's some sick crap coming down, and if I'm reading it right, some crazy $#!+ too.

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

Loop Capital Markets

Just a warning, I'm probably going to use some Memes to save time and simplify things.

 

image.png.69f2969c11e68ea95e7e675477a8b698.png

 

Dude's a crook

image.png.eee54566ebe15649eecb85dce4a9747e.png

 

Has his hands in a lot of stuff

image.png.8a246fa88d2728660ab45a2e65ff9262.png

 

They pull in the money but don't seem to use it

image.png.be3eb61cf668282279c7fc318d1baa80.png

 

They've been nailed multiple time doing this

image.png.ed62ac67324d2989a75a6a8dea1446ee.png

 

He's working with to bring his friend's Presidential Library to Chicago - estimated value at $500,000,000

image.thumb.png.4a5162537ad7be5df0c12928c38a2492.png

 

It gets better

image.png.a7905e9b0c80740c1247e99527973b95.png

 

So who is Craig Robinson, and why does it matter?

image.thumb.png.4b7294165d2ebee213ed90ff008be527.png

 

So, just another Chicago crook ?

 

Nope, Loop Capital Markets has their hands in quite a few pies - for example :

image.thumb.png.44941fc392af737736ae5ec53914989f.png

 

There's more, the money trail seems to keep ending back in Chicago, but nothing seems to get fixed.

 

More still coming in on this.

image.png.88c8414c06ed3aef3b08d3a974a384bb.png

 

In case you forgot who Rahm Emanuel is :

image.png.fbb5a7698dbcb1d79ed138f4cc01a1fd.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Wow, what a deluge of stuff came into today, very little of what I was even looking for.

Some of it I'm having a time processing, both content and volume.

There's some sick crap coming down, and if I'm reading it right, some crazy $#!+ too.

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

Loop Capital Markets

Just a warning, I'm probably going to use some Memes to save time and simplify things.

 

image.png.69f2969c11e68ea95e7e675477a8b698.png

 

Dude's a crook

image.png.eee54566ebe15649eecb85dce4a9747e.png

 

Has his hands in a lot of stuff

image.png.8a246fa88d2728660ab45a2e65ff9262.png

 

They pull in the money but don't seem to use it

image.png.be3eb61cf668282279c7fc318d1baa80.png

 

They've been nailed multiple time doing this

image.png.ed62ac67324d2989a75a6a8dea1446ee.png

 

He's working with to bring his friend's Presidential Library to Chicago - estimated value at $500,000,000

image.thumb.png.4a5162537ad7be5df0c12928c38a2492.png

 

It gets better

image.png.a7905e9b0c80740c1247e99527973b95.png

 

So who is Craig Robinson, and why does it matter?

image.thumb.png.4b7294165d2ebee213ed90ff008be527.png

 

So, just another Chicago crook ?

 

Nope, Loop Capital Markets has their hands in quite a few pies - for example :

image.thumb.png.44941fc392af737736ae5ec53914989f.png

 

There's more, the money trail seems to keep ending back in Chicago, but nothing seems to get fixed.

 

More still coming in on this.

image.png.88c8414c06ed3aef3b08d3a974a384bb.png

 

In case you forgot who Rahm Emanuel is :

image.png.fbb5a7698dbcb1d79ed138f4cc01a1fd.png

 

 

 

This is fantastic.  Keep it coming.  I'm serious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

This is fantastic.  Keep it coming.  I'm serious.

I'm actually pissed right now with the shitstorm that happened last night.

Anyone having some Military familiarity should probably see why shortly.

 

first the positive.

Trump was directly messaging/signaling the xChan crews last night.

image.thumb.png.fb4000f7affdd9b04b201153e13b209b.png

image.png.083b173a02b92677968808aeabff0bab.png

 

I can confirm the 20 minutes change following the xChan post predicting it.

 

Now for the shitstorm (this isn't all the Q posts)

 

image.png.4d0299ae28f89b270ce8f7151c47e95f.png

image.png.ae66550a330908f6a8d8bbedfaf00a4a.png

 

Yeah, this was pretty bad, even if you can't decipher most to the stuff, there are a few keywords in there you never want you see/hear.

 

Took awhile to sort out too.

 

image.png.2bd08445f3b0a5322a2dc6669d212254.png

 

image.png.0b5cf96f7e3319535c8da72ba112635c.png

 

It also meant for the xChans to be on high alert as there is supposed to be a lot getting ready to happen (BIG NEXT WEEK).

 

I have a few more things to post, then we'll see.

 

Not a good night.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More clarity on the Q/Trump Tweet:

 

image.png.ecfaeb4e55b20ffd0a29676c6bb24b1f.png

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

Sick time, and something I really don't want to belabor, but it is the state of things.

 

Another Boondoggle

image.thumb.png.c9722f454cdb658414f9b20d7fb062bd.png

 

Okay, now starting down a really dark road

image.png.5bd9b961c02b0aa903813d4ac8f79c82.png

 

 

So what are the odds of one of us getting even one of these ?

This is supposed to be based on need with age being a significant factor as well.

image.thumb.png.a8fd89d96e54da269e0907f0ea7396bc.png

http://anonhq.com/david-rockefeller-breaks-record-heart-transplants-age-101/

 

How did he do this ?

 

image.png.0b03f37414da932ddeefb7d89da5a1ea.png

 

And

image.png.0ab485268e478a5c40b9c76f487b14c6.png

 

Here's a number puzzle for folks to think about.

800,000

 

That's enough for me on this, I've seen more.

 

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Politician count = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

 

This one is going to take some serious digging as I feared, and I'm having doubts.

I have however seen a few "Retirement" announcements today.

The challenge is going to be finding ones that "didn't show up".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

baby parts sold by planned commiehood and nukes in nk...

anybody see a connection there?

crap. back on ignore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×