THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Messages released in probe show Dem suggesting campaign pay personal costs

Texts and emails released by the Ethics Committee show Tlaib frantically contacting members of her staff for financial help.

In one April 2018 email offered as an exhibit by OCE, Tlaib wrote that she was "struggling financially right now" and was "sinking." She continued: "So I was thinking the campaign could loan me money, but Ryan said that the committee could actually pay me. I was thinking a one time payment of $5k."

In another email, on April 4, 2018, Tlaib wrote: "I am just not going to make it through the campaign without a stipend."

"With the loss of a second income to lean back on," she wrote. "I am requesting $2,000 per two weeks but not exceeding $12,000. The cost of living stipend is going towards much needed expenses due to campaigning that includes car maintenance, child care and other necessities. Please let me know if I can proceed."

READ THE OCE'S REFERRAL STATEMENT ON TLAIB

In August of that year, Tlaib texted her future chief of staff Ryan Anderson at 6:38 a.m.: "Sorry for the early text but do you think the campaign can still pay me a stipend until the general. Trying to get out of debt."

"I think we definitely afford to do so. But we need to really clearly define your time and space," Anderson responded, noting that the arrangement could arouse "concern" among the media.

The OCE also attached scans of checks made out to Tlaib from her campaign, totaling thousands of dollars.

E=MC2 , a variation)😂

1.  If you were to strip naked and run around in a circle at the speed of 186,282 miles/sec (the speed of light), it would theoretically be possible for you to screw yourself.

2. However, since you are not physically capable of achieving that speed at your age, you can also accomplish the same result by:  Voting for King trumpy 🤴in the next November election.

This is a Public Service Announcement

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:
E=MC2 , a variation)😂

1.  If you were to strip naked and run around in a circle at the speed of 186,282 miles/sec (the speed of light), it would theoretically be possible for you to screw yourself.

2. However, since you are not physically capable of achieving that speed at your age, you can also accomplish the same result by:  Voting for King trumpy 🤴in the next November election.

The only ones screwed would be you assholes...that same feeling you got the first time he was elected is gonna be worse the second time around.

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:
E=MC2 , a variation)😂

Actually if I was the Left, and based on past history of POTUS flipping things back on them, I'd be worried that he's maneuvering them into a third Term.

In case you missed this from last time, watch from ~7:45 to 8:30 to see how this works.

Yea, the way things are moving this is looking really good   .   .   .  

This is NOT the big OIG Report (FISA) everyone has been waiting for - this is the FBI one mentioned last week.

https://oig.justice.gov/multimedia/video-11-19-19.htmhttps://oig.justice.gov/multimedia/video-11-19-19.htm

https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2019/a20009.pdf

Recent videos have taken on and interesting angle   .   .   .  

it's about the left having absolute power. they crave it, demand it.

even in our Congress.

dangerous times.

LIke the rise of the nazis pre-WWll

https://www.theblaze.com/news/college-republicans-attacked-shut-down-loose-room-access