THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

GOP reps say Schiff stopped impeachment witness from answering certain GOP questions

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-reps-say-schiff-stopped-impeachment-witness-from-answering-certain-gop-questions?fbclid=IwAR2yl75EHLpWFwz9urGRfl18NJQ53ivJyp_wRPldBmKKerrfC8pij8okjqI

House Republican leaders, in a fiery news conference Tuesday, said House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., prevented a witness in the latest impeachment hearing from answering certain questions from Republican members.

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

GOP reps say Schiff stopped impeachment witness from answering certain GOP questions

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-reps-say-schiff-stopped-impeachment-witness-from-answering-certain-gop-questions?fbclid=IwAR2yl75EHLpWFwz9urGRfl18NJQ53ivJyp_wRPldBmKKerrfC8pij8okjqI

House Republican leaders, in a fiery news conference Tuesday, said House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., prevented a witness in the latest impeachment hearing from answering certain questions from Republican members.

Yep.

image.png.207a25260acf595d84589443aa0428cd.png

https://www.dailywire.com/news/house-dem-leaders-wont-commit-to-impeachment-resolution-table-thursday-vote/

Even if they did vote and it "Passed", it doesn't mean a thing.

It would mean Impeachment is proceeding, it's just more show for the Looney Left base supporters.

That's all this is - for them anyways.

On the other side of the coin, it puts everyone on the Record   .   .   .   of supporting a Coup.

Still getting some fallout from that Raid, just sitting back and seeing how things develop.

Seems to be affecting other Countries quite a bit, but want more info.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Yep.

image.png.207a25260acf595d84589443aa0428cd.png

https://www.dailywire.com/news/house-dem-leaders-wont-commit-to-impeachment-resolution-table-thursday-vote/

Even if they did vote and it "Passed", it doesn't mean a thing.

It would mean Impeachment is proceeding, it's just more show for the Looney Left base supporters.

That's all this is - for them anyways.

On the other side of the coin, it puts everyone on the Record   .   .   .   of supporting a Coup.

Still getting some fallout from that Raid, just sitting back and seeing how things develop.

Seems to be affecting other Countries quite a bit, but want more info.

002 (2).jpg

A few interesting items coming together, don't have time to cover them all right now, but this is of note.

image.png.3d7d079b20db133df1e2ada86f00f8d2.png

List is a year or two old, but still shows a lot of big Players that most everyone should be familiar with.

[DELETED]

Not expecting any arrests, but it should sure make these people nervous as hell.

EDIT :

List may well be bogus so I removed it.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

A few interesting items coming together, don't have time to cover them all right now, but this is of note.

image.png.3d7d079b20db133df1e2ada86f00f8d2.png

image.png.a6582a7163e54e62d7530c3d53f6bfd7.png

List is a year or two old, but still shows a lot of big Players that most everyone should be familiar with.

Not expecting any arrests, but it should sure make these people nervous as hell.

No, members of Congress don't have automatic dual citizenship with Israel

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2019/feb/25/blog-posting/no-members-congress-dont-have-dual-citizenship-isr/

10 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Yep them damn jews........

No, that has nothing to do with it, this was a list I had seen before with people that would be impacted by the closure of Embassies by Israel.

9 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

"Automatic" is the key word here.

Technically I could apply for Citizen in another Country, doesn't have anything to do with being Israeli in this case.

You may be correct on this one, I thought this list had been cleared long ago, it's been around some time.

Quick look gave me this :

image.png.5d07aa23fdab512669500ce82ba891d0.png

I'm not going to waste time on it, as I mentioned there are not likely to be arrests at this time.

No idea how long the Embassies will remain offline, but I would suspect it wouldn't be too long.

So far we have only seen a two tier justice system and although i believe we had a silent coup in 2016 by people like Obama (it starts with the top), Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Mccabe, Strzok and Page to name a few I am skeptical if any of them will ever face justice. It would be great to see an FBI raid at Brennan's house like what happened to Manafort and Roger Stone but I am concerned we are going to just see more of the two tiered justice system. Time after time we see those on the left get away scott free such as dem Clinton campaign manager Podesta doing the same thing Manafort was sent to life in prison about yet nothing happens to Podesta as while he vacations around the world Manafort is in prison. No republican would have ever gotten away with what Hillary Clinton got away with destroying 33,000 subpoeaned emails and destroying hard drives as well as having her own private illegal server.

11 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

So far we have only seen a two tier justice system and although i believe we had a silent coup in 2016 by people like Obama (it starts with the top), Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Mccabe, Strzok and Page to name a few I am skeptical if any of them will ever face justice. It would be great to see an FBI raid at Brennan's house like what happened to Manafort and Roger Stone but I am concerned we are going to just see more of the two tiered justice system. Time after time we see those on the left get away scott free such as dem Clinton campaign manager Podesta doing the same thing Manafort was sent to life in prison about yet nothing happens to Podesta as while he vacations around the world Manafort is in prison. No republican would have ever gotten away with what Hillary Clinton got away with destroying 33,000 subpoeaned emails and destroying hard drives as well as having her own private illegal server.

image.png.364318676789d171221ef250640f8eae.png

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mccabe-and-brennan-say-they-are-willing-to-cooperate-with-durham

I've heard they've both been singing - even heard a rumor Comey flipped.

Things are moving.

People still think this Impeachment nonsense is actually something   .   .   .   giving them (more than) enough Rope   .   .   .  

"(it starts with the top)"

Bet on it, and beyond.

Nothing POTUS says is going to sway the far Left, so he's maneuvering them (Left) into showing everyone what they are really all about.

Most recent example is Syria.

POTUS says we're leaving, and suddenly the Left is all for War.

How many times have we seen this happen, I've lost track.

Yea, it's slow going, but presently we have two Elections being held hostage (2020 and 2022).

Have to get 2020 to continue The Plan.

Depending on the outcome, 2022 may not be as important - some serious Laws are going to be changed if things go as expected.

Long game.

Just now, JAFBF said:

Lost track of the other thread, not worth resurrecting.

image.png.1da6d72ebefc92d91d2289c01cc58d6b.png

https://truepundit.com/tom-brokaw-admits-democrats-lack-the-goods-to-impeach-trump/

I still don't understand how anyone thinks there is a Snowball's chance of Impeaching just because you don't like someone.

Their sham impeachment will not succeed in the senate. They surely know that but this is Pelosi bending her knee to the radical left in her party and probably hoping impeaching Trump will damage him in 2020. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Before I get pulled away (been too busy lately), I meant to follow up on this the other day.

image.png.68908479d483da4295262234ac5bf45b.png

I've posted this pic before and mentioned what it alludes too, but there is more here.

Note the Ties (POTUS, Pence, and O'Brien).

image.png.0cc0b2f32707e2dbe6dbd6ee6b9b1fbe.png

So either the Raid happened days before it was announced, or the "Cables" picture was pre-staged.

Now let's just toss this in for a bit more info.

image.png.ae683494ec7edba02e42925abda31a96.png

I bring all this up to address folk saying "there is no way they could have gone over what was recovered and know what was in them so quickly".

Well first, if they actually had all this at least 4 days earlier than what is common knowledge   .   .   .  

Now, when you throw in "The Hammer" (No Such Agency), this has all been in hand since at least 2017, if not even well before that.

image.png.e15e6f8a2c2ee949cd61e43d68f0d2da.png

This can't be empathized enough - they really do have any (and more) Communications you can imagine.

Where do these ideas really come from ?

There is even more than this, but I need to track it back down.

4 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Before I get pulled away (been too busy lately), I meant to follow up on this the other day.

image.png.68908479d483da4295262234ac5bf45b.png

I've posted this pic before and mentioned what it alludes too, but there is more here.

Note the Ties (POTUS, Pence, and O'Brien).

image.png.0cc0b2f32707e2dbe6dbd6ee6b9b1fbe.png

So either the Raid happened days before it was announced, or the "Cables" picture was pre-staged.

Now let's just toss this in for a bit more info.

image.png.ae683494ec7edba02e42925abda31a96.png

I bring all this up to address folk saying "there is no way they could have gone over what was recovered and know what was in them so quickly".

Well first, if they actually had all this at least 4 days earlier than what is common knowledge   .   .   .  

Now, when you throw in "The Hammer" (No Such Agency), this has all been in hand since at least 2017, if not even well before that.

image.png.e15e6f8a2c2ee949cd61e43d68f0d2da.png

This can't be empathized enough - they really do have any (and more) Communications you can imagine.

Where do these ideas really come from ?

There is even more than this, but I need to track it back down.

Yes, the deep state was fooled because of the color of their coded ties.  

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Yes, the deep state was fooled because of the color of their coded ties.  

Exact same Ties, on "different" days.

Yea, I'm a multi-Billionaire and I wear the same Tie every day :)

Are things moving slower than we'd like ?

Yep.

Unlike others, POTUS is doing all of this Legally.

Sorry, that's a slow process, but it (is supposed too) protects the innocent (which we've seen abused lately).

He want's to restore the Rule of Law, make new Laws to prevent what we're seeing now, and change Laws that are unjust.

That takes time and Congressional support.

Yep, previous Election (Mid Terms) I expected a Red Wave - didn't get it.

We also didn't get (as expected) a Blue Wave, instead we got a split, which is extremely rare (allowed losses).

Senate was/is more important (Judges / appointments).

House is currently showing us what the Dems are really about.

Yea, I missed that beforehand.

While I used too be a decent Chess player, I'm not on the level of the Masters as POTUS is.

"Searching for Bobby Fischer" - good Movie with a perspective on a situation such as this.

People are going to find out that Movies mean more than just Face value entertainment.

We have a long way too go, it's going to be a crazy ride - have you ever seen a POTUS deliver as much as has been promised before ?

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Because Syria is Russias friend, which makes him a friend of Trump (Putin's bitch).

Promise.

Do you remember POTUS saying he was going to set up a "Zone" in Syria to end the Wars and provide Security for the people in the Region ?

You are witnessing it.

MSM won't let you know that, but that is what has just happened.

Dig deep - it's done deal, has been so for weeks.

Masochist ?

You moved to the wrong side at the wrong time.

We are winning HUGELY.

• Upvote 2