THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

I agree the timelines of  troop pullout and the intel of  Bagdaddy s travel plans are interestingly coincidental - but Pelosi?  cmon... 

image.thumb.png.9a054f19764a85adb39fc7ec07156519.png

Don't forget Feinstein's Chinese Spy Driver of 20 years.

How many dozens of members of Congress have dual Citizenship (yes really) ?

How did Pelosi get a net worth of over $200M on $150k-180k Salary ?

Kamala Harris (another CA Politician) ?

Bad news when that one hits.

Just Politically, things are much worse than people realize, and that's without even getting into the weeds.

They sold us out.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

Whether its

true or not it’s like a god dang novel with all the cliff hangers and storylines 

so so don’t screw it up

DH lol 😝 

Final chapter is gonna be awesome!

image.png.28e54000e4c981ee58daac10cb95ffaa.png

Yea, I'm guilty of this one myself.

I think this is going to go on for years with continuous exposures and revelations.

Too many people just aren't ready for what's coming.

Just look at some of the people on here, how do think they might react if all of a sudden thousands of people (mostly D's, but R's as well) were suddenly arrested ?

I'm talking about all the way to the top, O, Hildebeast, and on and on.

Would it be deserved ?

Yep, but it would freak people out that have no idea of what's really going on.

We're making progress.

The first arrests and convictions will go a long way towards bringing folks up to speed.

Some of it is going to be hard too deal with for a LOT of people.

I expect steady progress until after the Election, then a ramp up until the 2022 Election, at which point there is no longer an Election hostage.

We have come so much further than anyone would have believed just a couple years ago, should only get better.

There are still a lot of mysteries sitting out there that will be coming to light as well.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.thumb.png.9a054f19764a85adb39fc7ec07156519.png

Don't forget Feinstein's Chinese Spy Driver of 20 years.

How many dozens of members of Congress have dual Citizenship (yes really) ?

How did Pelosi get a net worth of over $200M on $150k-180k Salary ?

Kamala Harris (another CA Politician) ?

Bad news when that one hits.

Just Politically, things are much worse than people realize, and that's without even getting into the weeds.

They sold us out.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing

19 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.28e54000e4c981ee58daac10cb95ffaa.png

Yea, I'm guilty of this one myself.

I think this is going to go on for years with continuous exposures and revelations.

Too many people just aren't ready for what's coming.

Just look at some of the people on here, how do think they might react if all of a sudden thousands of people (mostly D's, but R's as well) were suddenly arrested ?

I'm talking about all the way to the top, O, Hildebeast, and on and on.

Would it be deserved ?

Yep, but it would freak people out that have no idea of what's really going on.

We're making progress.

The first arrests and convictions will go a long way towards bringing folks up to speed.

Some of it is going to be hard too deal with for a LOT of people.

I expect steady progress until after the Election, then a ramp up until the 2022 Election, at which point there is no longer an Election hostage.

We have come so much further than anyone would have believed just a couple years ago, should only get better.

There are still a lot of mysteries sitting out there that will be co. ming to light as well.

I hope one of those mysteries will be the Jeffrey Epstein alleged suicide in jail. There is way too much about his alleged suicide that stinks. We were told that his "suicide" wouldn't have any effect on prosecutions but I am real skeptical about that. This guy had some serious dirt on a number of people and Bill Clinton would  be at the top of the list. I also find it odd how his case has just seemed to fade away. 

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I hope one of those mysteries will be the Jeffrey Epstein alleged suicide in jail. There is way too much about his alleged suicide that stinks. We were told that his "suicide" wouldn't have any effect on prosecutions but I am real skeptical about that. This guy had some serious dirt on a number of people and Bill Clinton would  be at the top of the list. I also find it odd how his case has just seemed to fade away. 

Hasn't faded away - no leaks.

Lot's of stuff still coming out on this and NXIVM, I posted a few items about a week ago.

Been other things going on, and more coming.

This one basically goes along with the Epstein/NXIVM/Scientology/etc/etc/etc stuff.

image.png.1f514733699bd02a2dbbb40d9e51ef6a.png

https://newspunch.com/un-childs-rights-raping-children/

Oh, and for those that missed the significance of "The Finders" Declass from a few days ago :

image.png.f3a72c9b41ca3c77f83f226bb93f1947.png

This was years ago, it has only gotten worse.

image.png.1ac09db763e835c53176a148a396412b.png

image.thumb.png.dba3503bfd7180f79250d14e6460ab7d.png

There have been 9 "suicides" this year related to that Laptop.

Talk is, some of these kids haven't even seen the light of day.

Not what I was looking for or wanted to find when I started this   .   .   .   there is more too it than even this.

Crap, it looks like this one was a much bigger deal than I thought.

image.png.fc704fc0696af049fd4d2a6783c8feef.png

image.png.28386b209345e8690a99bcc4dc6ade2c.png

(Short Article-ized version) - https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1189288408004333569.html

image.png.234f076c104ee30ce1805b98f152fe93.png

These two seem be be linked and are lighting up some digs.

Some of the other items listed may well be tied into this Raid as well.

We know McStain was involved, and the nearby PM's resigning right now are highly suspicious.

image.png.8176276d61f12d31d3da461e99e156a6.png

Materials recovered in this Raid can be entered as evidence   .   .   .   most likely Military Tribunal.

'Squad' Dem won't back resolution recognizing Armenian genocide

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., on Tuesday refused to support a congressional resolution recognizing the Armenian genocide, saying it was important first to condemn the preceding "mass slaughter" of "hundreds of millions of indigenous people," as well as the "transatlantic slave trade."

11 hours ago, Vambo said:

'Squad' Dem won't back resolution recognizing Armenian genocide

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., on Tuesday refused to support a congressional resolution recognizing the Armenian genocide, saying it was important first to condemn the preceding "mass slaughter" of "hundreds of millions of indigenous people," as well as the "transatlantic slave trade."

that is so sick - she demands the power and total authority...that the soviets had to enforce that Armenian Genocide...so she and the rest won't disagree with the devastating means to their same intended ends

I have never been a big fan of conspiracy theories but this case has changed my way of thinking...there are too many red flags to ignore

Famed medical examiner doesn’t believe Epstein’s death was a suicide…

https://therightscoop.com/watch-famed-medical-examiner-doesnt-believe-epsteins-death-was-a-suicide/

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I have never been a big fan of conspiracy theories but this case has changed my way of thinking...there are too many red flags to ignore

Famed medical examiner doesn’t believe Epstein’s death was a suicide…

https://therightscoop.com/watch-famed-medical-examiner-doesnt-believe-epsteins-death-was-a-suicide/

egad. this is exactly how the secret and lethal organization "ATLAS" did stuff in the "Shooter" series. You get in their way, you die.

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

egad. this is exactly how the secret and lethal organization "ATLAS" did stuff in the "Shooter" series. You get in their way, you die.

I never bought into the conspiracy theory with Vince Foster until now...and I really question if he did commit suicide now.. his alleged suicide was certainly "fishy" much like Epsteins.