THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Ah, now we're getting really interesting.

image.png.e82f98bba3a766ed12656b502aa21b45.png

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/07/intel-community-ig-stonewalling-congress-on-backdated-whistleblower-rule-changes/

So, not only did they change the requirements for Whistleblower reporting to Rumor Monger reporting, they actually changed it after the fact in a major CYA.

When both sides are PO'd, you know you've got some serious crap going on.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He actually never says that in the interview.

Yea, actually in the last 30 seconds he pretty much does - keeping in mind he knew this question was coming (he's on their Team), and after a lot of hmming/hawing still didn't have a good answer for it.

Granted, up to Interpretation.

Our country looks like a bunch of immature school children.  It is absoultely pathetic.

Yep, that's the sum of the corruption we're looking at.

Thing is, up until the end of the last Admin, we were still too powerful for anyone too dare point out that the "Emperor" was naked.

Now, we're even more so, but God willing we're on a better path now than what was being prepared for us.

And you guys wonder why I don't post much in this Forum? Recent polls are showing the majority of Americans approve of an impeachment inquiry, and it's 50-50 to kick the Bum out of office. I'll leave it at that. Please don't try and tell me the public has been brainwashed by the Democrats that Trump did something wrong. 

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And you guys wonder why I don't post much in this Forum? Recent polls are showing the majority of Americans approve of an impeachment inquiry, and it's 50-50 to kick the Bum out of office. I'll leave it at that. Please don't try and tell me the public has been brainwashed by the Democrats that Trump did something wrong. 

I don't believe the polls.  MAGA.

5 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I don't believe the polls.  MAGA.

Of course- Trump doesn't believe anything that reflects negatively on him. And his hardcore supporters follow right along . 

Just more "Fake News" LOL

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/10/09/majority-of-americans-back-impeachment-inquiry-polls/23832508/

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Only 25 percent want the President Impeached, which is pretty low considering the volume of Fake News coverage, but pretty high considering the fact that I did NOTHING wrong. It is all just a continuation of the greatest Scam and Witch Hunt in the history of our Country!

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Only 25 percent want the President Impeached, which is pretty low considering the volume of Fake News coverage, but pretty high considering the fact that I did NOTHING wrong. It is all just a continuation of the greatest Scam and Witch Hunt in the history of our Country!

What did I just say?  The Donald is calling it Fake news. Totally predictable, I'd expect nothing less from our Liar-in-Chief.  I'm sure Trump took his own poll to come up with that number, I just posted a link to four different surveys that double your number Mr. Trump, sorry to bust your bubble.  

That said, Impeachment is an exercise in futility, as he'd never get convicted in a Republican dominated Senate. 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Disinfo.

This is from a biased audience :

image.png.edb0d57607a92cb616cbcda87ef7cccf.png

It's no where near this close.

safe_image.php?d=AQA7wF_Y9-y0MtWA&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.townhall.com%2Ftownhall%2Freu%2Fs1280x720%2F2019%2F50%2F7c3b6f0f-fe7f-4a93-8594-fda5d6486c9a.png&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQBmDq-COHFYYK3g

image.png.b7af963ff726d4d41fbaa57cc5713786.png

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/617936.html

Not $50k, not $87k, but $166k - $220k / month.

image.png.29c5d87088a6410738b78e70c0ddec42.png

https://www.foxnews.com/media/john-solomon-says-new-hunter-biden-related-doc-shows-significant-shift-in-factual-timeline

Before Zelensky was even in Office. 

But this is all Hunky Dory ?

JAFBF never let anyone bully you into stopping this thread.

not everything you post is a homerun 

but it is quite entertaining.

i know that’s not the purpose but it keeps the public on there toes!

and it irritates the hell out of the libtards 

hahahahaahahaha.

Trump is our POTUS and people need to accept that.  Just like we did with Obama.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

JAFBF never let anyone bully you into stopping this thread.

not everything you post is a homerun 

but it is quite entertaining.

i know that’s not the purpose but it keeps the public on there toes!

and it irritates the hell out of the libtards 

hahahahaahahaha.

Trump is our POTUS and people need to accept that.  Just like we did with Obama.

Some items are just pieces too a larger puzzle, it takes time for some things to be put together.

Not everything is going to be a Homerun, there's some things coming that are so big other things are going to be Dwarfed by them.

Very early on, I stated that I hoped too at least Entertain folks, even though that was/is not the goal.

I'm really not doing this too PO folks either, but I understand, as they have not seen the stuff I've come across.

I've learned a lot more than I expected, that's for sure - good and bad.

My biggest failing has been on the Timing (hence the beginning mass dump style of this thread).

Things I posted two years ago are just now coming out and getting confirmation.

Right now it's looking like the Dam is cracking big time, hard too tell what too even focus on - Chaos.

Watch POTUS - he creates and thrives on Chaos.

Eventually.

It took time to allow those cited too comment, and for active Investigation Redactions.

"Thick as a Telephone Book"

Got a few off the charts items I'm going to hold off on, as well as a few spots I need to check in on.

Lot going on these days   .   .   .

Head explosion time 🤣

Listen to what is said at ~ 8:00 - 9:00.

Interesting bit at ~12:15 - 12:45.

Trump 2024 baby !

🤣

And this isn't even the option I had heard about.

Eh, this is Infowars, but most of it I've seen elsewhere.

The first time segment I've heard somewhere else, but I can't vouch for it - but if true   .   .   .   BOOM.

Ambassador spying on Reporters.

image.png.2cf6a5ec2bc22d9aaa1f3acf5dd2c5f3.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/breaking-fired-anti-trump-ukrainian-ambassador-was-monitoring-communications-of-john-solomon-and-us-journalists-prying-into-ukraine-video/

This is the same Ambassador that refused granting Passport to Ukraine Officials wanting too submit corruption evidence too the US.