THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

It's new nickname isn't "Pedowood" for nothing.

image.thumb.png.34752e7a573e30dd6a1de64e528266c5.png

https://johnbwellsnews.com/macaulay-culkin-satanic-hollywood-elites-murder-children-during-rituals/

Believe I've posted some Macaulay info long ago.

Real $#!+, I've got more on it.

image.png.455103b30dc5119e4739b3da9be9c038.png

Standard Hotel ?

Adam Schiff   .   .   .   .   those who scream the loudest.

image.thumb.png.bb44a923ab3ce0332de24336a302c27e.png

image.png.4041ae7b620d2e2735eac8e797e1d5df.png

You don't want too believe it too be true   .   .   .  

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

More bullshit.  Everything you post never comes to anything.  Just constant hypothetical bullshit.

"O ye, of little Faith"

This didn't happen overnight (our current situation), and it's not going to end overnight (more absolute truth in this clip, than you can imagine).

There is "A Plan".

What is the "Tipping point" for it too happen or have happened ?

I don't know.

I'm not sure there is a specific date for "it" too happen/have happened by, or if those in charge even have a specific date targeted.

From things I have seen, I think there is a target date.

In fact, it may already be over, and what we're seeing is just "Actors" (i.e. - compromised Players) following instructions to reveal to the Public how insane things really are.

(Are our Politicians really as insane as they portray themselves ?)

Are you getting Pissed over the blatant corruption/skating that the Big Wigs seem to get away with, over and over and over ?

You better be, and everyone else better be.

People need to be furious top accept what is ultimately going to happen, otherwise we risk a real Left/Right Armed conflict - look at Antifa / CAIR if you doubt this.

No sane person wants a Civil War 2, but people need to be utterly fed up with the Bullshit for anything to happen.

Has anyone considered, that part of this "Dog & Pony" show is to get people to realize our Justice System is FUBAR ?

Enter Tribunals - which I've addressed multiple times, which does an "End Around" to the corrupt Judges / Juries (DC Brainwashed Jurorists), and has already been addressed in POTUS EO's regarding Military Justice (posted long ago).

Have you all forgotten the line of questioning from Sen Graham too SC Justice Kavanaugh regarding Military Tribunals, and that we are still in a "State of War" post 9/11 ?

This is absolutely serious, 100% real, and we are going to have people up on charges of Treason (if we haven't already, and I believe we have had at least three/four sentences carried out).

Do you think the POTUS would re-Tweet a Meme showing the Incarceration of multiple Deep State Players in regard to Treason charges for Shits & Grins ?

Could there be any type of Liability for such Tweets ?

Q even requested the addition of certain personnel to that particular Meme, did you know that ?

Why did we expand the Prison capacity of GITMO (documented) ?

Why have we also created two/three additional GITMO type Facilities ?

Why are there well over 100k Sealed Indictments (a single one of which we've seen can include many people) ?

Do you all realize that NXIVM, Epstein, Uranium One, Spygate, CF, more, etc are all connected ?

The scope of this is beyond imagination - well beyond what even I thought at first when I began this.

Am I pissed at the way things are going ?

Damn, straight I'm pissed, and I have way more information than anyone here does - there's just no way too possibly correlate it all.

I'm here to give you what I can in the limited time I have.

I'm not part of "The Club", just trying to show what connections too it I can.

Is there too much "Doom and Gloom" in what I post ?

At this point, most likely.

Is there more than just "Doom and Gloom" and the current Battle we're in ?

Yes, I've hinted at it elsewhere, and yet more I am still researching (not even I am liking what I'm seeing so far = we've been f*cked for Decades/Centuries).

There are complications too many of the (positive) things I've seen that will take time to resolve/assimilate into Society (I believe POTUS is working on this).

Simplest example I've dropped multiple times would be "Cures", but I believe there is way more beyond this - the impact too Civilization is huge and not easily/simply absorbed.

As I've mentioned, most of the members I've lost in my Family has been to Cancer.

What if this was unnecessary, and that there was already a "Cure" ?

Pie in the Sky, wishful thinking/dreaming ?

Ruth Bader Ginsburg :

Colon Cancer -  1999 (five year survival rate ~ 14 %)

Pancreatic Cancer - 2009 (five year survival rate ~ 5 %)

Lung Cancer - 2018 ( five year survival rate ~ 16 %)

Pancreatic Cancer - 2019 (five year survival rate ?)

Those are some damn high astronomical odds, yet she's still around and kicking.

You/Me, any one of those and we'd be in the Grave.

Get the point ?

If you think those "odds" are normal, I need too speak with you offline about some Real Estate deals   .   .   .   send me a DM.

"The Matrix" may not really be too far from the Reality we live in.

I'm not saying we have Bottle Cap IO interfaces on the back of our Heads, but nonetheless, our Reality/Beliefs have been constructed by the "Mocking Bird" Media (AKA C_I_A).

Yes, it sounds absolutely crazy, but not as crazy as some of the things I've come too suspect.

Just lies compounded upon lies for years and years and years, but isn't it odd how all the MSM Outlets have the exact same talking points ?

Anyone that reads this Thread is essentially "informed", whether they choose to believe it or not I have no control over.

I am just presenting the information I come across, and hoping I'm accurate, but realizing there is a lot of room for error.

Absolutely had some misses, but have had far more hits than misses.

Quite a few still to be determined, but I like the odds for what is outstanding.

Here's a Puzzle :

image.png.b1ab9b47ceb24a3cd0bb382a7d9e00bd.png

Real ?

Disinfo ?

Extra Planetary ?

Extra Dimensional ?

I am actually waiting on a certain "response" to this one   .   .   .   too which my response is, have you really looked at the 7/4/19 pictures I posted other than just "Fireworks" ?

image.png.01e48d05a13340e470abc23cc5bbc778.png

Our "Reality" is beyond what many believe it too be   .   .   .

If you all want me to expose the EVIL that has/is going on, I can do that is Spades, beyond what anyone (me included - too late) wants too know.

How about we just depart this particular post with this :

image.png.f6dd86b84c79bf441dffbff91196a660.png

Sorry.

You're not going to wrap up a former President (real or not) without setting up the groundwork properly (and I believe it is going beyond even him).

This is what we are seeing, and it's (unfortunately, legally) damn slow, but needs too happen this way.

Chess move for everyone :

Former POTUS is revealed too be a Fraud .

Do all their EO's become invalid since they were "Affirmed/Appointed" become invalid ?

Do all appointments become invalid since they were not from a   real POTUS ?

Curve Ball :

What if there were more than one, two,   .   .   .   POTUS that fell under this Classification ?

Mightn' the reality of the Populace be turned Topsy - turvy through revelations such as this ?

My, my.

What is the World we really live in ?

I was disappointed to see Comey skate on the IG's criminal referral but there should be more serious charges coming against him and others. It goes all the way to the top. Obama had to know about the spying on the Trump campaign and likely was getting reports from the FBI. This is far worse than Watergate...by miles. We had a silent coup by government officials in 2016 that both tried to keep Trump from getting elected and even after Trump was elected they had an insurance policy to take him down in the unlikely event he won. Of course they believed Clinton would win and they would have nothing to worry about. That insurance policy was the Russian and Trump collusion hoax. 

• Thanks 1

well, we all know how the deep state is pandering to open immigration, making it legal.

all the poor destitute unhealthy criminals can just come here and be part of the desperately needy vote.

Because, there are a lot of the black voters who are seeing that the dems solve no problem, and are corrupt.

Meanwhile, remember:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/team-obama-wins-fight-to-have-christian-home-school-family-deported

team obamao could not stand a decent German family coming here.

see the belligerent hypocrisy and ulterior motives for illegals being welcomed from across the mexican border.

Here is a pic of that German family:

660-Romeike-family.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

• Thanks 1

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Being scolded by failed former “Intelligence” officials, like James Clapper, on my condolences to Iran on their failed Rocket launch. Sadly for the United States, guys like him, Comey, and the even dumber John Brennan, don’t have a clue. They really set our Country back, but now we are moving forward like never before. We are winning again, and we are respected again!

Has anyone noticed that the top shows on Fox News and cable ratings are those that are Fair (or great) to your favorite President, me! Congratulations to Sean Hannity for being the number one show on Cable Television!

Enjoy the low gas prices over the Labor Day weekend! My energy policies have made America energy independent while keeping prices low, just like a Tax Cut. The Democrats “green” policies will raise your price of gas

While Madeleine Westerhout has a fully enforceable confidentiality agreement, she is a very good person and I don’t think there would ever be reason to use it. She called me yesterday to apologize, had a bad night. I fully understood and forgave her! I love Tiffany, doing great! Yes, I am currently suing various people for violating their confidentiality agreements. Disgusting and foul mouthed Omarosa is one. I gave her every break, despite the fact that she was despised by everyone, and she went for some cheap money from a book. Numerous others also!

15 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

What does number of indictments have to do with anything?

In a "normal" year there would average just under 1,100 Sealed (Secret) Indictments in a year.

Sealed as in no one knows who/what they are about except too a few privileged individuals.

These are in addition to the standard Indictments filed.

This is the reason they are being tracked.

Too have over 6k per month being added is so far out of the norm that it tripped all kinds of Red Flags when Anons first came across it.

The thinking is that Sessions/Huber are the originating source, as they hired an additional 470 Attorneys early on, and is also part of the thoughts behind mass arrests.

There was also all kinds of additional funding in the Omnibus Bill that was first passed, presumably for these Attorneys.

Been a long ago now, had some info on it back then.

Fake News was legalized by O :

image.png.02439f0bb27276bcbb411a7f8c484e09.png

image.png.55e9cb55fb865e16e87b7bcaeedfe274.png

https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

image.png.bb30804bcbe7198f7058e153df5f6405.png

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130715/11210223804/anti-propaganda-ban-repealed-freeing-state-dept-to-direct-its-broadcasting-arm-american-citizens.shtml

Not a delusion - this was legalized, and was actually in progress before this.

One has to ask, why would the Government want to propagandize it's own Citizens ?

image.png.cbb3216772ff69057c8a8bbd0153dfe4.png

Bond. James Bond.

image.png.b6bbe7517df6d16dda850439840f1800.png

https://www.foxnews.com/us/a-look-at-ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epsteins-alleged-recruiter

Seems like the current 007 Villian Henchmen have a better cover story these days :

image.png.197719262626a5d4e451418fe875adb1.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7360597/Jeffrey-Epstein-paid-Ghislaine-Maxwell-pilots-license-ferry-girls.html

image.png.a3820efd938988f37df73a884380c203.png

https://www.foxnews.com/us/a-look-at-ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epsteins-alleged-recruiter

Old news I guess, everyone has a Submarine Licenses these days   .   .   .  

image.png.3e68011dbfde831946c434d2789ab803.png

But only a bunch of dumb Hick Hill-Billies thinks there's anything too all this - right ?

image.png.aecd0b46f49622516922bf8b5a07acf4.png

Before I lose this and another one.

image.png.a4fece18c28566abd6f84d2c75035117.png

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/omars-soon-to-be-ex-husband-she-married-her-brother-threatened-me-asked-me-to-lie/

image.png.fc50104bd8a122ed98bce573682f16f4.png

https://lauraloomer.us/2019/05/12/fbi-warrant-ilhan-omar-linked-terrorist-owns-jihadi-training-ground-discovered-in-alabama/#.XXLOVH97laR

image.thumb.png.85728b2ecae25a2f214d8e77e4800068.png

Yea, the guy with the "Training Camp" that got busted in New Mexico had another in Alabama (more on Alabama at another time perhaps).

And here's another member of the "Squad" :

image.png.54cbf9da83b17a14e03c7a03c5e4716d.png

https://freebeacon.com/politics/tlaib-meets-with-members-of-terrorism-supporting-anti-israel-organization/

The BOOM no one knows about or wants to talk about  .   .   .  

image.png.6ed9de1017eb1a8a762cea7081eb2505.png

How is this a BOOM ?

image.png.46b61386a9cad832778ccd5e85c9fcb8.png

https://pjmedia.com/trending/mattis-obama-failed-to-respond-to-iran-bomb-plot-on-u-s-soil-because-of-nuclear-deal/

image.png.0c13fea886a57f9ea5c3e8cf8441a069.png

image.png.3f06999b7d74cf4136c5367d7ba29486.png

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/264697/obamas-secret-muslim-list-daniel-greenfield

You know it's bad when there is actually an Article-ized thread to this, but "They" nuked the Server (503 Error).

I hope this is registering how bad this really is - this is nothing less than Treason, and that may even be on the light side.

BTW - Renegade was the Secret Service Code name (the above does not call Mattis a Renegade) :

image.png.2422d352e0f5ae5d181f32a1258cf79b.png