THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Recession thread :

image.png.76415c18e7a9ef552307466c0b6ecc96.png

China is running out of Money

O_O

China has lost 2 M jobs, many of which are not likely to go back.

China's crap/poisonous products are going to get banned = more lost jobs/industries.

China has entire Cities that are Ghost Towns.

https://www.businessinsider.com/these-chinese-cities-are-ghost-towns-2017-4

The longer this Trade War goes on, the worse it's going to be for China.

For one, POTUS is going to bend them over big time (the Bone above was an opening for them to avoid this).

Secondly, they're contracting big time, and their Regime stability is slowly deteriorating as well.

They're in a really bad spot right now, much worse than people realize.

POTUS has this.

Our MSM  won't present it this way and will be all over this with their "sky is falling" narrative using it as a sledgehammer to pound Trump with.  The MSM will make sure Trump is under pressure to make a deal with China. Also China might be betting Trump will lose in 2020 and may dig their heels in until after the 2020 election.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.1045fcceb94458d20e9e5626d019efbf.png

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2019/08/23/ruth-bader-ginsburg-diagnosed-with-pancreatic-cancer-n2552124

Second time she's had this, and the odd of even surviving once are very low - plus the first was many years ago.

image.png.8f1d9651e5929d01fc33fb8a7fe627c7.png

they've been holding rbg's death? do u critically evaluate anything that gets fed to u? do u still think rbg is some kind of clone and that the real one died awhile ago and they can just pull the plug on the clone whenever? 

dude a couple months ago the narrative was "where in the worldbis rbg?"...then she showed up to y'alls chagrin. 

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

they've been holding rbg's death? do u critically evaluate anything that gets fed to u? do u still think rbg is some kind of clone and that the real one died awhile ago and they can just pull the plug on the clone whenever? 

dude a couple months ago the narrative was "where in the worldbis rbg?"...then she showed up to y'alls chagrin. 

She has vowed to serve as long as she is competent. Obviously well beyond that it seems.

WSS

• Upvote 1

as much as I despise RGB's politics, she is also a genuine human being. She was close friends with Justice Scalia for years.

That says a hell of a lot right there. Truth is, I hope she beats the cancer again, and goes on for a long bunch of years. The politics of it  - I wish she'd retire now, but it seems that is what challenges her to fight, which means, she won't retire because she doesn't want to. So good for her. Bad for the non-left political side, but it is what it is.

On 8/23/2019 at 3:15 PM, OldBrownsFan said:

Our MSM  won't present it this way and will be all over this with their "sky is falling" narrative using it as a sledgehammer to pound Trump with.  The MSM will make sure Trump is under pressure to make a deal with China. Also China might be betting Trump will lose in 2020 and may dig their heels in until after the 2020 election.

image.png.7d8985ca0e989787f38c24e5c02a53bb.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/must-read-trump-is-right-china-is-in-terrible-economic-condition-cannot-afford-to-lose-the-us-market/

image.png.586e36ade9569aaa220d61b3443b3961.png

Would not surprised if something even addressing those "Islands" in the South China Sea comes out of this.

1 minute ago, JAFBF said:

why are u posting about rbg? couple months ago she was spending the weekend at bernies, then she was a clone the deep state was keeping around for special occassions....i mean wuts ur deal with her? why is this womans health battles so freakin important? everyone knows she's on her way out so.......what?

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

why are u posting about rbg? couple months ago she was spending the weekend at bernies, then she was a clone the deep state was keeping around for special occassions....i mean wuts ur deal with her? why is this womans health battles so freakin important? everyone knows she's on her way out so.......what?

Because its fun watching you guys panic?

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Before I arrived in France, the Fake and Disgusting News was saying that relations with the 6 others countries in the G-7 are very tense, and that the two days of meetings will be a disaster. Just like they are trying to force a Recession, they are trying to “will” America into bad Economic times, the worse the better, anything to make my Election more difficult to win. Well, we are having very good meetings, the Leaders are getting along very well, and our Country, economically, is doing great - the talk of the world!

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

who the fuck is panic'ing alt man? even the most left of liberals are astounded this woman is still a scotus...

Your spokesman and idol for one.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51000/michael-moore-goes-ballistic-over-rbg-cancer-scare-paul-bois

But seriously Clevis, I shouldn't have to constantly take you by the hand. A simple "Liberals worry RGB" Google and you could of had your pick. Going forward please do your own work before responding to me.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=bM9iXefMGsKEtQW95Ij4Dg&q=liberals+worry+rbg&oq=liberals+worry+rbg&gs_l=psy-ab.12...56168.56967..59751...0.2..0.183.280.1j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.NjPe1wmzZ5Q&ved=0ahUKEwjnsqHMz57kAhVCQq0KHT0yAu8Q4dUDCAo#spf=1566756778261

Kavanaugh was a reasonable replacement for a republican appointed supreme court justice and the left lost their minds in trying to keep him being confirmed. If Trump gets a chance to replace Ginsburg, (a democrat appointed justice) who knows how out of control the left will become? Trump may have a problem finding someone to take the job because the nominee will likely have everything and the kitchen sink hurled at them by the left to stop the nomination. I'm not sure how many people want to go through that after witnessing what happened to Kavanagh.

22 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

My first wife died of Bile Duct Cancer.

That is so much a heartbreak. My one brother in law - first Wife died of cancer, and years later, the second died of MS.

Life can be so fragile.

• Upvote 1