THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

nice try rosebud...but its absolutely about numbers. If one of the lower tier dems bragged about pscking someones backyard you all would have a field day with it. The president of the united states bragged about packing a HS basketball auditorium. That is all.

You're really reaching here twatlips.

A Dem bragging about his backyard to max capacity vs. an arena?  Damn right we'd be having a field day with it and so would any normal person, so that would exclude you.

But go ahead and continue digging yourself a deeper hole with your customary false equivalencies cause I'm enjoying it.

20 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Don't think Cleve. Just consume their bullshit.

Which you'll be told is actually "thinking"... 

"Don't be a sheep maaaan. Follow this guy on Twitter with the Q drops."

"Don't listen to FAKE NEWS. You can't trust it!"

*Hops over to 4chan*

I've tried to explain this before why I use Twiiter Caps, let me take another shot at it.

image.png.6f6367755715fe156f774c67d79cbb7e.png

This is the basis.

By following links, you can get closer and closer to the original sources.

No one person knows everything or has close connections to everyone - hence why I use multiple sources and chase down many links.

The Chans you talk about I'm not going too contest, but you need to realize that "Chans" also means Channels.

There are different areas/subjects (Topics/Threads) just like other Forums.

The "Chan" I have looked into is the one Q uses (was titled "QResearch").

This is where the Q drops occur and the Anons do the research, with the resultant research being linked to articles, profiles, etc.

Also known as "Open Source Intelligence".

Until the MSM is broken up and starts doing what they are supposed to be doing instead of ABC Agency propaganda (which is what they are doing = future), this is going to be the only way to get close to the truth.

image.png.9718d030a5aa50027372a9c24e640fd8.png

image.thumb.png.150cbd1dd4fc45b98ac48ad8fb803f8e.png

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1163170851891613696.html

(Article-ized)

Long thread with several angles, and clues as to where we're going.

Not my primary purpose for these posts, but sets up this (note the book title above) :

image.png.1e97dd3d5ffad1fa9d37fe38b174fd30.png

image.png.9cfdfcb4dd7db0e8dc8d77eeac2edf75.png

https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AEI4E66VGJAOZIUFDV5E2NSL42IQ/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_gw_tr?ie=UTF8

Her list of book reviews (46 others).

"higher calling"   .   .   .   didn't someone write a book with a title something like that (loyalty I believe it was) ?

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Obama had massive crowds in the beginning but not three years into his presidency. This really is unprecedented. I would caution though the huge crowds Trump draws does not necessarily spell victory next year. Even drawing the huge crowds polling as of today shows Trump losing to most of the democrat candidates. I know the polling was off in 2016 but it still is troubling to see especially with the economy doing so well. I think what bodes well for Trump though are the unpopular positions the dem candidates have taken on many issues as well as going too far to the left of many democrat voters. The image of all the dem candidates raising their hands for free healthcare for illegal immigrants comes to mind. 

I've noticed that Fox News is getting more leftwing spokespersons on certain shows. It's tough to ignore. They are getting a lot more lefties watching. Msnbc and cnn, etc, are losing viewers. This, imho, is why the polls are changing. That, and the activist left goes apecrap over polls, to influence people. It lends itself to stuffing polls with fake representative numbers.

The day Pres Trump has a landslide victory after even Fox News had polls showing he'd lose....well, that will be a fun beginning to 12 months of leftwing hate x 2.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I've noticed that Fox News is getting more leftwing spokespersons on certain shows. It's tough to ignore. They are getting a lot more lefties watching. Msnbc and cnn, etc, are losing viewers. This, imho, is why the polls are changing. That, and the activist left goes apecrap over polls, to influence people. It lends itself to stuffing polls with fake representative numbers.

The day Pres Trump has a landslide victory after even Fox News had polls showing he'd lose....well, that will be a fun beginning to 12 months of leftwing hate x 2.

Look at one of Fox's latest hires, Donna Brazille who was fired at CNN for feeding debate questions to Hillary Clinton (cheating). 

I think much of the change at Fox is due to Rupert Murdoch retiring and passing the business on to his liberal sons who I think would like nothing more than to see Fox news become more like CNN.

Rupert Murdoch’s son 'admits he is embarrassed by certain Fox News coverage'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-rupert-murdoch-son-james-embarrassed-coverage-trump-a8138556.html

19 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.3614d8c200c8f2e44f2a3673841ffce0.png

image.png.3c74327494808be941b00f9d809b0783.png

This not only is a Slush Fund for the Left (Taxes to PP, PP donations to DNC), but links to the Cults/Cabal being exposed as well.

If you are pro life and voted for Trump he has rewarded that vote by being more pro life than any other previous republican president. 

As indicated, there is more going on here than Face value :

image.png.1cb508ec0701042fd1ec915c30fe3665.png

So just how crazy is this ?

Let's take a look :

image.png.829342d08a32ed11ffc85a4934db94a4.png

She is also sitting on a "Book/Porfolio".

Same picture, only top portion.

image.png.ca9b005b979d547ee825978bb96ef97a.png

image.thumb.png.24dd7ab7546cb79bc1db3796089341c5.png

She is wearing Blue.

The Food Trays and "Good Boys" sign are Red.

image.png.7ba7cf34fb5f7cf50da3f26ecd6a5708.png

Yep, some crazy stuff, but don't doubt there's something too it.

May well get crazier.

21 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

you know Isis was waving American flags when they wanted us to invade Syria and take out Assad, right? Every single time people somewhere are trying to overthrow their govt they make overtures toward the U.S....you know, the worlds "policemen". As soon they get help they go back to trashing us. No thanks. 

Missing piece.

Cannot/could not find the one I wanted, but this is close.

image.png.16303a7693fc9e4e48c3601dfbe2ad96.png

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

so basically they're saying obama knew about a "counter intelligence investigstion into a suspected kremlin plant". Let that sink in.

Problem is, this all started in 2015.

11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

so by sat im expecting major news on hillary. You've been doing this for two years.....its time ur sources are actually accurste or u gtfo..

Yur actually right on this one. Tired of this "BREAKING"  shit then never hearing a peep....until the next "BREAKING".