THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

39 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.14332a87f927880f20f69f8a916667d6.png

One of these Plants is owned by the Koch brothers - they're not going to be too happy about this.

see, this is "exactly" the problem I have with calling these people "invaders". They're being told by recruiters sent by American corporations, that there's jobs to be had across the border. We can't even begin to "think" about solving the immigration problem until we deal with American capitalism that wants it's labor as dirt fucking cheap as possible. There's no "America dream" when companies deliberately run razor thin so they can provide the most dividends and the best golden parachutes. And these corporations are "A political". They give money to fucking everyone. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

see, this is "exactly" the problem I have with calling these people "invaders". They're being told by recruiters sent by American corporations, that there's jobs to be had across the border. We can't even begin to "think" about solving the immigration problem until we deal with American capitalism that wants it's labor as dirt fucking cheap as possible. There's no "America dream" when companies deliberately run razor thin so they can provide the most dividends and the best golden parachutes. And these corporations are "A political". They give money to fucking everyone. 

They are coming here illegally, they are draining Services they have no Right too (Welfare, Food Stamps, Education, Housing, Health Care for all), not to mention the Crime and Drugs.

We can't (or aren't allowed too) take care of our own people because of this.

Top it off with illegal voting and it literally changes the structure of a Nation.

I won't contest the desire for cheap Labor, but I believe there is a long term plan POTUS has in mind for this (essentially some kind of work permit).

The numbers coming across now are insane, and do qualify as an invasion.

Really too much to even cover here, this is a topic for another thread, which I think there is already.

48 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

I think it is eventually going to happen but that IG report in particular is taking a ridiculous amount of time to complete. I have heard for well over a year the IG report is just about to be released yet here we are and still it hasn't been released.  Still hearing today what we have been hearing all this time...it is close to being completed..almost...next month..

1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

^ as long as it - they get prosecuted

anything short of that and I think Id be shocked, pissed and out of hope for justice in this country... 

Two tier justice system is alive and well;

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/448383-feds-gone-wild-dojs-stunning-inability-to-prosecute-its-own-bad

7 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I think it is eventually going to happen but that IG report in particular is taking a ridiculous amount of time to complete. I have heard for well over a year the IG report is just about to be released yet here we are and still it hasn't been released.  Still hearing today what we have been hearing all this time...it is close to being completed..almost...next month..

I dont know the processes here regarding IG and the DOJ, what with all the seemingly built in delays and such to getting the necessary facts to the light of day.

It must be beyond frustration for those who deal with the rule of law to bring a perp,  let alone a group of ex public servants (well insulated disbarred lawyers) to justice.

one particular strategy may also be getting the court justices in place first? ( like Jafbf described a bit back) 

5 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

yes and as long as those clowns keep this alive by the "jukes" they play politically it will go on and on.

but I wonder about the source of "the hill" here in that they arent considering Barr as the new AG?

his fundamental sweep of what is foul in the state of things will depend on ALOT of how many good people come forward to help.

21 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

My outside window for the Hammer to drop is four years.

With the way things are going right now though, I don't know if the DS can handle it without Stroking out - there's some serious stuff hanging out there yet.

There are indications that it's going to be sooner, I hope so, but I also don't want these Crooks to get off on a technicality.

Plan for the long term, but expect a surprise - POTUS don't telegraph dates like others have in the past.

13 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

I dont know the processes here regarding IG and the DOJ, what with all the seemingly built in delays and such to getting the necessary facts to the light of day.

It must be beyond frustration for those who deal with the rule of law to bring a perp,  let alone a group of ex public servants (well insulated disbarred lawyers) to justice.

one particular strategy may also be getting the court justices in place first? ( like Jafbf described a bit back) 

There's still some cleaning to do in the Alphabet Agencies, and I believe there are "currently" about 60+ Judicial appointments to fill.

We've definitely made huge strides here though, remember how nearly every EO got tagged by some Judge early on ?

Don't see too much of that anymore, plus we've actually gotten some pretty amazing Rulings out of the 9th Circuit - amazing.

21 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

100 PAGES OF NONSENSE

CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm actually glad I have these posts still available after all the censorship we've seen - it is totally out of control.

These days it's become a good resource, I've had to reference it several times.

On another note I've got a question for you.

Do the past couple of years look "normal" too you, other than just a typical switch from D to R or R to D ?

No need too answer, just something to ponder.

I think you're a crazy person that's being fueled by the internet, which has the ability to take a group of crazy people and legitimize them. That echo chamber then creates more crazy people. People seem to have an issue understanding a legit source from a BS one online, especially those that didn't grow up with it. You're taking a lot of insane shit at face value that just exists in tweets or 4chan threads. I think people like you have already existed, but your particular brand is a product of the internet. 

It is a shame people that live so far outside of reality can influence it for the rest of us.

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

I think you're a crazy person that's being fueled by the internet, which has the ability to take a group of crazy people and legitimize them. That echo chamber then creates more crazy people. People seem to have an issue understanding a legit source from a BS one online, especially those that didn't grow up with it. You're taking a lot of insane shit at face value that just exists in tweets or 4chan threads. I think people like you have already existed, but your particular brand is a product of the internet. 

It is a shame people that live so far outside of reality can influence it for the rest of us.

Especially you it seems.😁

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Seriously ?

image.png.a8350a7891f20d9407dd9c12c0235f05.png

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-brian-williams-trump-hitler

image.png.47dff4075ba920f45151bfdfd8465098.png

Give me a break, assigning Alphabet letters to Numbers   .   .   .   where do these people come from ?

/ sarcasm

Point made (he's in the "Club") ?

is this any crazier than the last 100 pages of horseshit u've pulled straight out of ur ass or simeone elses? How many times havr u posted here about trump wearing a certain color tie or something as equally innocuous, as a SPECIFIC nod to the anons? How many times have u posted some astrology like horseshit about qanons dates and times convening with the moons retrogade orbit or some shit? You've literally posted 100 pages of "imminent booms" that are foreshadowed by something inbthe background during a trump talk...like he's secretly communicating with u wankers....ur self awareness, or lack of it, is astounding...

u really are a master of bullshit

45 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.377079981c38ec84df7293f031a043ad.png

Seems the solution is to make CC easier, maybe even suggested or incentivized.

missouri is open carry for any firearm. He might not have broken any laws if that rifle was slung over his shoulder. Id be careful for ur side to make an isdue of this. because it plays right into lib hands. 

Okay, I think this is a decent lead in.

(More info in POTUS Tweet a few posts up).

Okay, this one I thought had been debunked, but now I'm seeing things indicating it may not have been.

image.png.b05ed6dae6cb7e881df5d7beaadc50f0.png

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/fbi/455770-fbi-memo-warns-qanon-poses-a-potential-terror-threat-report

That doesn't look good, and what does it have to do with the new (Acting) DNI ?

Well, for one he's the current Director of the National Counterterrorism Center.

And ?

Slight rewind and sidebar first.

image.png.caeb16b567b836742b7213057bed8dac.png

8Chan is where Q has posted and where the Anons meet to do their digging on the posts from Q.

image.png.119cfd7f4455faddf66a7d599b969dfe.png

image.png.6a39580cb54501461463350e9cf84368.png

image.png.9c3deec3e56e63f757606627c05a619b.png

Farfetched ?

image.png.3cdd9c2676a804a90d80a4564634b549.png

That 12/21/2017 EO started out with ~1100 pages of names/organizations that it applied too.

It's rather small print as well - possibly up to 100 names per page (multi-columned also).

Who knows how many have been added since then.

(There is more to this item than I'm going to cover here).

image.png.73cc19c03b30b945b2d46ce50838e072.png

There are some speculating that this is the 10 Days of Darkness Q referred too Dec 2017.

Some are even thinking that certain items are being prepared for the return.

If this is the 10 Days of Darkness, then that would put 8Chan coming back Online around 8/15 - 8/16.

That would be when DNI Coats steps down and the new (Acting) DNI takes over - a potential "Cleaner".

image.png.80f3be608ebc117a23e8c3d2cf41c0c6.png

Well look at that, right below the "SCARAMUCCI MODEL".

That pertains too this :

image.png.e50d71f3ee6bfb2fca152c26f09e13b2.png

See, what happens now, if Wray actually put it out that QAnon is potential Domestic Terrorism   .   .   .   everything No Such Agency has can be used as evidence in Discovery.

image.png.f82bfe49e8a119bb91d36d05dd0e8550.png

image.png.64238241284ec1177ca99ebf971098d5.png

Very interesting theory, dots do seem to connect pretty well on this so far.

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So that would be a yes, you think all the craziness that has gone on the past few years is normal.

So all those items I posted over a year to two years ago, that are just now hitting the Main Stream is just craziness caused by the Internet ?

In the Real World this is called a Statistical Anomaly.

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

is this any crazier than the last 100 pages of horseshit u've pulled straight out of ur ass or simeone elses? How many times havr u posted here about trump wearing a certain color tie or something as equally innocuous, as a SPECIFIC nod to the anons? How many times have u posted some astrology like horseshit about qanons dates and times convening with the moons retrogade orbit or some shit? You've literally posted 100 pages of "imminent booms" that are foreshadowed by something inbthe background during a trump talk...like he's secretly communicating with u wankers....ur self awareness, or lack of it, is astounding...

u really are a master of bullshit

Whoosh.

Go back and read the last two lines of my post.

Yowie !

Lot of stuff going on today.

image.png.29d401c74e4fa916c70772ce32e5397d.png

These are from the first time he got in trouble and got the deal.

image.png.e2c1e8f47cb416bdd72cf278645e0b60.png

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50466/breaking-jeffrey-epstein-accuser-names-multiple-ryan-saavedra

image.png.370a90d97bef1a59b0d3a8ded3c6dbae.png

image.png.77618a0b28e041812c3076d803830855.png

image.png.8462211efe01bde9568baf67bfab90a3.png

image.thumb.png.4bbb09700eda24c331841164e1a59b99.png

Can't make out the circled areas myself on this - will probably pop up elsewhere.

Just the tip of the proverbial Iceberg (today)

Time for a little stroll down Memory Lane - circa Dec 2017.

Once upon time, there was a Flight form LA to Japan

Halfway across the Pacific on their Journey, suddenly and inexplicably the Flight turned around and returned to LA.

This is something that had never happened before, being at the mid point of their Flight, so it raised some Eye Brows.

One of the the passengers on this Flight just happened to be Chrissy Teigen (& John Legend)   .   .   .  

Was a long time ago, but just wondering if it rattles any Memories of this event ?

Anyway, something I just ran across today :

image.thumb.png.3696ca8573e782e15b56d12185eb301e.png

Well, no one ever claimed she had Brains.

Strange Days indeed   .   .   .