THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Q clearance just reflects nuclear need to know.

image.png.1168c2da435b8a48d4b60ebe054afce5.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_clearance

And more.

Hence "Q".

Q Team is comprised of "Q" Level (minimum) Security people, which is why I pay attention to what they are doing.

Disinfo / misdirects ?

Yes, and when you look back at these cases you can see why.

People are freaking out now.

If they had no idea of why things that are going on now are going on, they'd really be going nuts.

This is one of the main goals of the Q project - to inform (there are multiple goals).

I've likened this in the past to "John has a long Mustache", and it is relevant - we are at War with the DS, and our Comms need to be coded.

Most of the codes are not likely to be fully understood until it's all over - that is likely intentional.

Sounds crazy, but that's pretty much what's going on.

If you're older than 30/40, then saying you've never seen anything like the past three years.

If you're older than even that, you're are likely having some issues dealing with the BS going on right now.

The History you have been taught is incomplete/a lie, depending on when you went to School for such things.

On 6/27/2020 at 9:49 PM, JAFBF said:

image.png.1168c2da435b8a48d4b60ebe054afce5.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_clearance

And more.

Hence "Q".

Q Team is comprised of "Q" Level (minimum) Security people, which is why I pay attention to what they are doing.

Disinfo / misdirects ?

Yes, and when you look back at these cases you can see why.

People are freaking out now.

If they had no idea of why things that are going on now are going on, they'd really be going nuts.

This is one of the main goals of the Q project - to inform (there are multiple goals).

I've likened this in the past to "John has a long Mustache", and it is relevant - we are at War with the DS, and our Comms need to be coded.

Most of the codes are not likely to be fully understood until it's all over - that is likely intentional.

Sounds crazy, but that's pretty much what's going on.

If you're older than 30/40, then saying you've never seen anything like the past three years.

If you're older than even that, you're are likely having some issues dealing with the BS going on right now.

The History you have been taught is incomplete/a lie, depending on when you went to School for such things.

I was in the Navy for over 20 years and had a 'Q' clearance, so I'm very aware of what they entail Q dude.

On 6/27/2020 at 10:56 PM, MLD Woody said:

You're just so fucking gullible and stupid. 

I could make a Twitter account. Tweet screenshots of my own 4chan posts. Tag is #DeepStateExposed #BigDickQ and you'd be posting it as fact on here in a few days

good job, Hoorta.

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Yes, they initially reported these a few weeks back (I relayed them).

image.png.c1a84c5f5103494ed570fe53d5fde896.png

image.png.c46379666f618f29eb66864b440d0ed8.png

image.png.9b092ea8d490789519b7bdc4557c9efb.png

image.png.e3a3fb04a4db6daee0211196b774bd49.png

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/seattle-doctor-charged-covid-relief-fraud

So many other things going on in this area, when they start breaking it's going to be something.

woodypeckerhead posts the most false information on this forum than anyone has...

in recently memory. And when he isn't doing that, he's changing the subject of a thread.

So, it looks like they may have nearly destroyed the Country for far fewer deaths than they were selling us.

image.png.dd288b480e1aff06e0654147caeabd58.png

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#Comorbidities

image.png.e8d616544f197a18e04a3686f7314c81.png

Wait a minute, what happened to all those thousands to millions dead from this ?

What else has been circulating this year ?

image.png.590f502a2bea3d8ab11d9fb3a1f9de49.png

Hmm, 0.04% vs 1.0% - 4.0%   .   .   .  

There have been Testing Kits opened (not used) and sent into for testing.

They've all come back positive so far :

* The Test Kits are contaminated

* The Testing Equipment is corrupted

* The Labs are falsifying the results

This is being done for evidence collection - the Lawman is coming for these frauds.

Now you can see why the numbers are being Whitewashed.

To be fair, there is some thought along these lines, though I can't point to anything specifically.

Q posts have been more exposure/warnings of things than anything else.

image.png.26c0104419bc19b0936212a46ed3e80e.png

With what we are all witnessing, it does seem they are being given more than enough rope to hang themselves (and they are doing it in spades).

I do expect things to be pretty insane up through the Election, I hadn't thought along these lines though.

Have to admit, what is going on is definitely getting peoples attention - the #WalkAway stories are certainly adding up and accelerating .

image.png.53fbfeb33f80f657b7925474efc98093.pngimage.png.80e4053f30d90449a1cce0de85281df0.png