Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JAFBF

Story time . . . Swamp draining (yet another OIG Report)

Recommended Posts

Theres nothing unreasonable about what schumer is asking. Trump is sirely jumping the shark with this whole "i know better than the people who do this for a living". I have no rose colored glasses about our intelligence peoole. I think, at least historically...that they're ruthless bastards who manipulate and fuck around in places just cause some leader doesnt do what an american told him to do. And done so either at the behest of admnistration or at least full compliance. Just like what i feel Trump is fixing to do in venezuela. Venezuela's none of our business.

That being said, our intelligence services are what is keeping russua and china from doinf exactly to us what we've done to others. So be very clear about this if u guys side with Trump over the only people that can stop them. If Trump has a very sound reason to go against the intelligence services, than he better fucking elucidate why or he will get a grassy knoll special. 

The Iran thing for instance, our intelligence servixes have never been fully trusting of them. But if they say Iran is not a primary threat to the U.S "right now", fucking listen to them because they're the ones able to nuance all the intel chatter from around the globe. Not the orange adhd sufferer who struggles to last 5 minutes in an intelligence meeting without his eyes glazing over and then checking his twitter and snapchat. This is exactly what drove Kelly and likely mattis too....up the fucking wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Theres nothing unreasonable about what schumer is asking. Trump is sirely jumping the shark with this whole "i know better than the people who do this for a living". I have no rose colored glasses about our intelligence peoole. I think, at least historically...that they're ruthless bastards who manipulate and fuck around in places just cause some leader doesnt do what an american told him to do. And done so either at the behest of admnistration or at least full compliance. Just like what i feel Trump is fixing to do in venezuela. Venezuela's none of our business.

That being said, our intelligence services are what is keeping russua and china from doinf exactly to us what we've done to others. So be very clear about this if u guys side with Trump over the only people that can stop them. If Trump has a very sound reason to go against the intelligence services, than he better fucking elucidate why or he will get a grassy knoll special. 

The Iran thing for instance, our intelligence servixes have never been fully trusting of them. But if they say Iran is not a primary threat to the U.S "right now", fucking listen to them because they're the ones able to nuance all the intel chatter from around the globe. Not the orange adhd sufferer who struggles to last 5 minutes in an intelligence meeting without his eyes glazing over and then checking his twitter and snapchat. This is exactly what drove Kelly and likely mattis too....up the fucking wall.

 

In all fairness, this probably wasn't covered by MSM, so without it a different picture is portrayed :

 

image.png.fd95b5215bcb405618dcfc25a9f7ddf5.png

 

Venezuela is starting to think is a mix of North Korea & Iran.

I'm thinking things may work out and the Venezuelan's will get their Country back.

 

You forget, Trump had his own Intelligence prior to even running.

There are rogue segments of the IC that are being cleaned up, but it's a big job.

 

Iran.

Even a bum on the street knows not to believe anything coming from that Leadership.

 

Don't judge the Kelly / Mattis situation, I doubt it's what it seems and it may well not be over   .   .   .   they are awfully quiet right now.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what trump is now essentially saying, is that he clowned U.S intelligence cause he saw a story on cnn? And this doest raise massive concern ir at least one eyebrow with u? U kidding me dude? Trump could have taken literally less than 2 minutes out of his busy schedule watching cable news, and made one phone call which could have cleared everything up. Dear god, i honestly dobt know whats happening in this country. Has everyone gone Retarded? Are the rooskies shining Retard microwaves on us from space? Ffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

So what trump is now essentially saying, is that he clowned U.S intelligence cause he saw a story on cnn? And this doest raise massive concern ir at least one eyebrow with u? U kidding me dude? Trump could have taken literally less than 2 minutes out of his busy schedule watching cable news, and made one phone call which could have cleared everything up. Dear god, i honestly dobt know whats happening in this country. Has everyone gone Retarded? Are the rooskies shining Retard microwaves on us from space? Ffs

That's not what it said at all, you totally missed the point.

 

Fake News - misrepresented the situation once again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

That's not what it said at all, you totally missed the point.

 

Fake News - misrepresented the situation once again.

 

Read his words closely..."the testimony was distorted by the press". Let that sink in Ed. Analyze it. Look at it from all angles. Why is the president of the united states relying on the press to tell him what his intelligence chiefs are saying infront of the SIC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's an interesting one.

I'm sure folks have heard about the "live" Military exercises going on in a few select Cities the past few days.

 

Good cover story.

 

image.png.20ee1eb56b3b29acc2100104b25f6d53.png

image.png.950c7c314d1baa8ac60c88145a294f54.png

image.png.f94323d36fb214e92cdb4fd753373aac.png

 

Public pretty much ignores it as an exercise.

Heavy items/bags seen in the video.

And now this (note the Building on left two pics up).

 

image.png.150143eef184a78c42fe7c2cc8e0d71d.png

 

Nah, probably just another one them coincidences   .   .   .  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Ahhh, another ominous looming date proclamation from our resident bullshitter. Rem what u saud about the sotu?

No dates, no BS (explained many times before).

 

Need a date ?

 

Feb 15.

 

Either there is a deal or there is not deal and we get another Gov Shutdown.

Personaly, I was hoping it wouldn't open back up and we could clean out some of the Swamp Creatures.

 

So far this has been a show to expose how corrupt DC is.

POTUS has multiple ways to build the Wall without going through Congress (believe I posted ?).

This is a Dog & Pony show, and look at what we've seen so far - imagine what's too come (it's not pretty).

 

SOTU ?

Remember those video clips of the GHWB Funeral ?

There were a few of those picked up during the SOTU, though not as dramatic as the Jeb Bush one.

 

Interesting stuff.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

No dates, no BS (explained many times before).

 

Need a date ?

 

Feb 15.

 

Either there is a deal or there is not deal and we get another Gov Shutdown.

Personaly, I was hoping it wouldn't open back up and we could clean out some of the Swamp Creatures.

 

So far this has been a show to expose how corrupt DC is.

POTUS has multiple ways to build the Wall without going through Congress (believe I posted ?).

This is a Dog & Pony show, and look at what we've seen so far - imagine what's too come (it's not pretty).

 

SOTU ?

Remember those video clips of the GHWB Funeral ?

There were a few of those picked up during the SOTU, though not as dramatic as the Jeb Bush one.

 

Interesting stuff.

 

I doubt this is anything more than a training exercise with the PD.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I doubt this is anything more than a training exercise with the PD.  

Possible I misread the Exercise with respect to Wells Fargo - highly coincidental of that outage and the fact they've been in the News in regards to corruption.

 

Could even be a double (or more) target.

 

image.png.0ce2e1975c799d52d58b03fafd56dad3.png

 

NXIVM - I keep saying folks don't have any idea of how big this is.

 

There are actually two more interesting items regarding this.

 

One :

image.thumb.png.7583f49958f8de08b4205f924bd23962.png

 

LOT of stuff in that area - The Standard Hotel I posted about a long time ago, bad stuff (Human Trafficking / underage / etc).

 

Also, multiple sources are coming out and saying this was NOT an exercise.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Dilley, even his contacts are saying this was the real deal.

 

Real target ?

Honestly don't know at this point, there could be multiple targets - will wait to see what comes out the next couple of days.

 

 

 

Sidetrack Bonus :

 

I hadn't heard about this anywhere else so dropping this here as an FYI.

 

image.png.ed01b46509dffed28ca6598393c18b38.png

https://mareeg.com/8-terrorist-men-killed-in-joint-somali-and-foreign-forces-raid-in-somalia/

 

I was aware that one of the neighboring Nations were going after the Terrorist in Somalia recently in response to an attack on their Troops.

Seems we may be giving them some support.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time keeps passing and not a single breathless proclamation from ur "sources" has come to pass. Not a one. And yet u keep posting their bullshit here.

You told us some big shit was going to go down at the SOTU. And the only thing i saw was a smug ridden nancy pelosi with a twinkle in her eye, the kibd of smirk and twinkle someone gets when they know they have someone else by the short and curlys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Time keeps passing and not a single breathless proclamation from ur "sources" has come to pass. Not a one. And yet u keep posting their bullshit here.

You told us some big shit was going to go down at the SOTU. And the only thing i saw was a smug ridden nancy pelosi with a twinkle in her eye, the kibd of smirk and twinkle someone gets when they know they have someone else by the short and curlys. 

As mentioned before, what I said was that there was a report due Feb 4 and it could be an interesting aspect of SOTU.

It was delivered, but what I didn't know was that it was going to be Classified - as such, there is no way it could be of the SOTU.

 

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Development on non reported item  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

Saw this several days back but  never reported it, but there is now more too it.

 

image.png.fa5404c6de7f8e17f40195d177a505b8.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/mexican-cartels-paid-off-mexican-president-with-100-million-former-democrat-claims-democrat-party-being-paid-millions-by-cartels-as-well/

Pictured - Nancy Pelosi, Beto O'Rourke, Rep. Henry Cuellar, and Mexican President Nieto (not sure of the other).

 

image.png.e046837d7888886c3b73a1388d86bd26.png

 

I have some names, but i can't verify at the moment so will wait on those.

If the names I have are real, you'll all know them - probably not hard to guess.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh dear god the bullshit never stops. Oh look, we found a freely dispersed picture of the fucking mexican president and democratic congressmen on an obvious official visit, NEFARIOUS!!!

Lets see, maybe i can get in on this clicky clicky alex jones bullshit planet baity baity ad revenue scam....

trump-pena-nieto.jpg

 

I mean, wtf is the president of tge united states shaking the hand of this cartel boss for? All of u need to go buy my anti aging supplements right now before its too late and these conservative lizard aliens dressed as humans sodomize all of u as wS their plan all this whole time!! They were just waiting for jesus to have been gone awhile so they can #sodomize everything

Stay strong people!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Pelosi resembles a lizard person.

even barr agrees:

 

Roseanne Barr: Pelosi Is a 'Reptile' and a 'Criminal' and We Need to ...

Jun 18, 2012 - She continued to say, "Pelosi is a reptile -watch their eyes" and "reptile ... To lizards," and "Our government isn't as smart as reptiles but they do ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2019 at 6:32 PM, JAFBF said:

Possible I misread the Exercise with respect to Wells Fargo - highly coincidental of that outage and the fact they've been in the News in regards to corruption.

 

Could even be a double (or more) target.

 

image.png.0ce2e1975c799d52d58b03fafd56dad3.png

 

NXIVM - I keep saying folks don't have any idea of how big this is.

 

There are actually two more interesting items regarding this.

 

One :

image.thumb.png.7583f49958f8de08b4205f924bd23962.png

 

LOT of stuff in that area - The Standard Hotel I posted about a long time ago, bad stuff (Human Trafficking / underage / etc).

 

Also, multiple sources are coming out and saying this was NOT an exercise.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Dilley, even his contacts are saying this was the real deal.

 

Real target ?

Honestly don't know at this point, there could be multiple targets - will wait to see what comes out the next couple of days.

 

 

 

Sidetrack Bonus :

 

I hadn't heard about this anywhere else so dropping this here as an FYI.

 

image.png.ed01b46509dffed28ca6598393c18b38.png

https://mareeg.com/8-terrorist-men-killed-in-joint-somali-and-foreign-forces-raid-in-somalia/

 

I was aware that one of the neighboring Nations were going after the Terrorist in Somalia recently in response to an attack on their Troops.

Seems we may be giving them some support.

 

 

 

image.png.624f2f7c3b6e2f7973d4eb4a6f645dd6.png

image.png.2a0f0c84fbdf9e210788e8154e3b7472.png

image.png.962cac13cc5d38ff9b317ed23597d1d4.png

 

I guess the Reptilians are responsible for this - right guys ?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

 

image.png.624f2f7c3b6e2f7973d4eb4a6f645dd6.png

image.png.2a0f0c84fbdf9e210788e8154e3b7472.png

image.png.962cac13cc5d38ff9b317ed23597d1d4.png

 

I guess the Reptilians are responsible for this - right guys ?

 

 

You've told us before of raids like this with stuff taken away. Literally many times before and nothing has yet to come of anything. If these guys are pary of some human trafficking ring tho, i hope they cut their balls off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

You've told us before of raids like this with stuff taken away. Literally many times before and nothing has yet to come of anything. If these guys are pary of some human trafficking ring tho, i hope they cut their balls off

 

Oh, you mean like this one ? :

 

image.png.52b06f76bda55a9f8091c1e098bfa968.png

 

Which went totally off the Radar afterwards and was not explained until this :

 

image.png.18185080592d925440dc8275f3d8f6eb.png

 

And that things are actually going on ? :

 

image.png.5e53f8ec73568a329f656428b5f86c28.png

 

This Administration is not going to broadcast their moves like the previous Administrations did.

 

Quiet does not mean nothing is going on, quite the contrary.

 

Why do you think all the leaks early on were such a big deal ?

"The leaks are real, the News is fake" - used to expose the Moles.

 

I posted articles about the CF (and many other things) over a year ago.

The Cases have been laid out, now they're just dotting the "i's" and crossing the "t's".

If the MSM doesn't want to report what they have, whose fault is that (they're complicit) ?

 

There were a few News Organizations raided this past year (Newsweek was one).

It was reported on (by MSM), but nothing further came out about it - does that mean the was baseless ?

Hardly, we're not owed explanations of ongoing investigations, since that may jeopardize the investigation.

This is going to be a long road, the info is way ahead of the actions too come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Sorry dude, way too many hard dates have come and gone for me to put any stock in this. 

 

This past Friday Evening I packed up my Laptop so I would be ready to head out the door Monday morning for work (have a pretty long drive).

This morning, we had a foot of snow on the ground   .   .   .   no one's going anywhere around here today, and probably not tomorrow either.

 

Get the point ?

Things happen.

 

Most of the dates I posted were posted as a courtesy.

If some of the expected events had occurred, there could been some hard times for some people.

 

I erred on the side of caution.

So maybe I should have kept info I had to myself and let folks fend for themselves in the event something broke loose ?

 

People make mistakes, and hopefully they learn from them.

Certainly not the last I'll make.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ur not the one providing the dates dude, its these sources u listen to that have provided multiple dates and actual timers counting down. What concerns me is that YOU are apparently unaffected by this kizer-like lack of accuracy. Its like watching tebow one skipping balls off the grass on their way to a wr....its embarrassing. And ur completely unfazed and ive already stated my suspicions of why in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2019 at 3:31 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I have a humvee, foot of snow no problem for me.

LOL.

 

This part of the Country a good snow is maybe 6", which they get maybe once every 5 years or so.

2"-3" shuts down everything, they don't get much snow here surprisingly, some years none at all.

 

They can't handle the odd 6" blast, a foot is Apocalyptic.

Top it off, got another foot last night - I've got 3 feet of snow on my Deck.

 

Must be all that Global Warming :)

 

 

On 2/11/2019 at 3:32 PM, Clevfan4life said:

Ur not the one providing the dates dude, its these sources u listen to that have provided multiple dates and actual timers counting down. What concerns me is that YOU are apparently unaffected by this kizer-like lack of accuracy. Its like watching tebow one skipping balls off the grass on their way to a wr....its embarrassing. And ur completely unfazed and ive already stated my suspicions of why in the past.

I think the issue there is that everyone's over anxious and didn't realize the Clock was being loaded and other things had to be in order first (Judges for one).

No, I get PO'd at the miscues too, which is why I've tried not to put too much into dates anymore - Ballpark +/- month vs a specific day may be worth a look depending on what it is.

 

I'm actually starting to think it may not happen until after the 2022 Midterms, just so they can't say it's all Politically motivated.

 

Yeah, I would love for things to happen sooner, but seeing what needs to be done first and taking away ammo/excuses I can see the need for the long game.

 

I've learned a lot and uncovered quite a bit digging through these things that I wouldn't have looked into before.

Big things coming besides the obvious, some of them already in motion (Medical for one).

 

Gold/Silver backed currency is coming too, POTUS has been signalling that a bit to start getting it in peoples mind.

I've touched on this one some time back.

image.png.d08a597bfa2e14a922bd3ab28838cd0c.png

 

The Fed is another change.

Not sure how or what, but it's been put out there many times the past few months.

 

 

No, I'm not Russian, foreign or alphabet Agent - just a guy.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't done an update on the EU in some time, new drop highlights things.

 

image.png.fd4148add664537338957eb2329fb126.png

 

France.

Pretty good crowd for 13 weeks in

 

Spain.

Looks like a tad more than 40k to me.

 

Sweden in the wings ?

 

World is changing.

Italy coming back from the brink, good things happening, getting bolder.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Trump really is signaling a dial down of our fiat currency, i'll state it right now...i'll change my mind on him. I just don't see it happening. American industry will forbid it and have him killed. Im dead serious. "Murica" has won around the globe for so many years because we were able to print the worlds monopoly currency. Going away from that, for the long run, is ofc best...and I've talked about this here FOR YEARS and have been mocked by the "usuals". Y'alls standards of living will take a hit...make NO MISTAKE about that. Im wondering IF this actually goes down how many of the Trumpers here are all of a sudden gonna go oh shit hey wait a minute what is this fucking bullshit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×