THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

19 hours ago, Vambo said:

image.thumb.png.51a3331c333add926af38a18b7017670.png

This is primarily a NIMBY (Not in my back yard) issue more than anything else.

They've been doing this since the early Cellular days back in the 80's.

In the Northern part of the Country they do this with Pine trees.

They also shield them inside Church Steeples, and so forth.

It's just a visual thing, people don't want to see Towers / Antennas everywhere.

image.thumb.png.c1b786ab7b4bea035d349cbe45979f48.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/governor-whitmer-sent-covid-19-patients-across-state-seed-nursing-homes-coronavirus-kept-patients-1000-bed-tcf-center-detroit/

This is basically the same damn thing Cuomo did in NYC - they want a high body count to feed the fear narrative.

Ya'll saw this, right (video clip) ?

image.png.820983a525bf1f6163c4854df4357490.png

There's another video clip of this B@$tard beating another Elder patient floating around.

Body count - that is all this is about, these evil @$$holes could care less about those they rule over.

Don't let the pretty face fool you, evil hides behind it.

40 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.thumb.png.c1b786ab7b4bea035d349cbe45979f48.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/governor-whitmer-sent-covid-19-patients-across-state-seed-nursing-homes-coronavirus-kept-patients-1000-bed-tcf-center-detroit/

This is basically the same damn thing Cuomo did in NYC - they want a high body count to feed the fear narrative.

Ya'll saw this, right (video clip) ?

image.png.820983a525bf1f6163c4854df4357490.png

There's another video clip of this B@$tard beating another Elder patient floating around.

Body count - that is all this is about, these evil @$$holes could care less about those they rule over.

Don't let the pretty face fool you, evil hides behind it.

You are really fucked up in the head.  And I mean it.

48 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

They are not used to being held accountable...

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Radio interview with DiGenovo - Flynn, Sullivan, and   .   .   .   Indictments.

Link is in this article if YT nukes the broadcast.

Do some of those names sound a little bit like   .   .   .   oh, maybe what I mentioned a week or two back ?

Wasn't it Barr that said back around December that he expected Durham to have "a watershed moment" late Spring, early Summer ?

What time is it (Seasonally) ?

Out of the loop info.

DOJ is currently busy typing up Arrest Warrants.

Does not mean they are going to happen tomorrow, or even this week, but it does seem to indicate that the original estimate from Barr is on schedule.

Durham is not here to write a report (may be an after fact), he is here to Indict people.

This wave will not be the whole ball of wax, and will likely be spread out over a few weeks.

Di Genova mentioned first week of June, I'd give him a little wiggle room and say mid June or so, but progress is being made.

I would expect bottom up, but he (Di Genova) did mention "high level"   .   .   .   don't expect the pinnacle until after the Election.

Hate putting a date on things, but we may have some fireworks before the 4th of July.

Timing.

This has been in the work for years.

So why do this now ?

Sure, the Election is one reason, but there's more going on here.

With reduced censorship, things are getting ready to come out are going to be harder to hide / cover up.

Yea, I know several on here that don't believe things are being buried, even though I shown otherwise.

Things are getting very interesting.

image.thumb.png.b5e5f1b85efd63970a20f8f94ef55616.png

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/28/doj-grenell-declassified-documents-russia-investigation/