THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

image.png.187fa382f92d5dd5e2ef05b9dd2ef2c4.png

image.png.423fff4e5837ebb302c3115aca0b2b3b.png

Of those in the above picture, who do you think really knows what is going on ?

Has anyone even seen Pence wear a Mask ?

Think.

Do you all realize that the virus is 1/1000 the size of the filtration capabilities of an N95 Mask (assuming it's properly fitted) ?

Putting up a Chain Link Fence is more effective at stopping Mosquito's than an N95 Mask is at stopping a virus.

Do you still think this BS we're going through is about a bug, or is it about the D's/DS getting rid of Trump ?

image.png.efcdadcc842c8f5d771eed01d89e1197.png

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nevadas-vote-by-mail-primary-fraud-concerns

I could fill up a full page (multiple, multiple, posts) on Voter fraud uncovered and documented in the past couple years.

Unless it is addressed, it is pointless to do so.

There are multiple, multiple millions of documented cases around the Country.

There are millions just in California - can you guess why / how ?

If addressed, there will never be another D (of the current crop/ideology) elected again.

The US is predominately a Center/Right oriented Nation.

The current perceived orientation is a product of the MSM (propaganda) and our Education system (China infiltration).

Poo poo it all you want (you know who), but this is what has happened the past decade plus.

Hint - O never won a State that had Voter ID.

Why is that ?

Hildebeast, in reality, never had a Snowball's chance.

MSM/CIA Illusion.

Reality - people just want to live their lives and raise their families.

(Too much) Government is an obstacle to that, not a contributor.

"That Government is best, which governs the least".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Damn sure not Stump!

You do realize he has his own (private) Intelligence sources, in addition to the IC provided resources - correct ?

Keep falling for his "doddering old fool" persona at your own risk, in reality his IQ is Super Genius level.

Real deal - unless you think he became a multi-Billionaire in Real Estate in the toughest Industry/City/NYC in the World by shear dumb luck.

Yea, that's it, it was a fluke.

Sure JAFBF, heh, heh, sure........

Why would your Messiah do this, yet not make any attempt to prepare for it (actually quite the opposite) ?

image.thumb.png.0ddca8ff6a10335a11d8b5ce8c7644c8.png

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6819268-Pandemic-Playbook.html

In actuality, they exhausted what we had on hand and never made any attempt to replenish the supplies.

Trump actually started building the supplies up last year, but of course no one would dare report that   .   .   .  

YES.

How dare people actually start to think for themselves and question their "programming".

That is what the Q drops are all about - research for yourself and find the real answers.

Yes, I post the drops.

Occasionally I make an attempt to interpret them, but ultimately they are mostly forward looking items (recent D5 twist is an excellent example).

Validation often only comes a year or two later - things are moving faster now   .   .   .  

Ask yourself, are we closer to the projections received being reality or farther away ?

If you can't see how we are literally almost on top of most of these things, then you are really not paying attention to what is going on.

Then again, I asked my wife today what she knew about Obamagate and she had not even heard of it   .   .  .

If they don't want you too know about it, they are not going to talk about it / address it.

Until you turn off your TV / MSM, you will not have a chance of knowing the Truth of what is really going on.

If you really think what is going on now is normal, then I have no idea of what it is going to take to wake you up - 10% lost cause is an overestimate.

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/projection

image.png.dc908810ad688491ca3fa92c2cff0c8a.png

Projection is the #1 technique that the Left uses.

Do you not realize this is what we are facing ?

Everything we are accused of, the enemy is doing to us.

It's coming far faster than you realize - you might want to step back and reassess what you are thinking.

When reality is 180 degrees from what you think it is, what are you going to do ?

You may think I'm crazy, what are you going to do when I am proven right ?

16 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

But what if you're wrong, what will YOU do then?

Well, if things go the way the Left is pushing for, we're all done, so it won't really matter at that point.

They're basically in the process of shredding the Constitution in case you haven't noticed.