THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

17 hours ago, JAFBF said:

I'll be nice about this nutjob- who also happens to think corona is a manufactured virus with an HIV kicker in it.... I haven't noticed a big concurrent spike in HIV...  

WHAT IS HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE EXACTLY? IT IS NOTHING BUT QUININE. SOMETHING THAT ANYONE CAN MAKE AT HOME

Dead wrong doofus....Hydroxychloroquine and Quinine are EXACTLY way different chemically- for starters.... As an organic chemist- the difference between chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine is the latter has an OH tagged in the formula on the nitrogen terminus that chloroquine doesn't have.  Please ingest a massive dose of way toxic cinchona bark while you're at it, ThinQuing and garner a Darwin Award. And to be fair, yes you can extract quinine out of grapefruit, if that floats your boat...  

file-20200328-146695-19jgpfc.png?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q=45&auto=format&w=754&fit=clip

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'll be nice about this nutjob- who also happens to think corona is a manufactured virus with an HIV kicker in it.... I haven't noticed a big concurrent spike in HIV...  

WHAT IS HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE EXACTLY? IT IS NOTHING BUT QUININE. SOMETHING THAT ANYONE CAN MAKE AT HOME

Dead wrong doofus....Hydroxychloroquine and Quinine are EXACTLY way different chemically- for starters.... As an organic chemist- the difference between chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine is the latter has an OH tagged in the formula on the nitrogen terminus that chloroquine doesn't have.  Please ingest a massive dose of way toxic cinchona bark while you're at it, ThinQuing and garner a Darwin Award. And to be fair, yes you can extract quinine out of grapefruit, if that floats your boat...  

file-20200328-146695-19jgpfc.png?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q=45&auto=format&w=754&fit=clip

Yea, title's not correct on the linked item.

They've been looking at three variants I believe, hydroxychloroquine, chloroquine, and quinine, with hydroxychloroquine being the preferred (milder ?).

All Malaria affecting, as I think remdesivir (least effective it seems) is.

Hydroxychloroquine is not totally the cure, it is part of the cocktail (plus azithromycin and zinc).

Zinc actually seems to be the key as it inhibits the virus growth/replication, _quine is primarily a conduit that makes the virus susceptible to the effects of the zinc.

Azithromycin is there to take care of secondary type infections that may occur from all the dead viri (think rotting).

Paraphrased, but more or less what the Dr's believe is going on (one of the Guiliani episodes).

For that matter (Title/link), just having the Grapefruit itself seems to contribute.

https://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=27011

Good post.

Why would they worry about the legality of doing something ?

It hasn't stopped them before, even the Bills the House is putting forward and voting on are Unconstitutional because they do not have a Quorum in the House.

Voting from home is illegal and Unconstitutional, and does not fulfill the requirements for a Quorum.

image.png.c6310c9bb047aafcd4090c5ddf7b814c.png

image.png.4fb2b7932679ad41aa303afc8a2aa5ba.png

image.png.5c7e3c10f01d8e7856a123e16263ea38.png

White Hat, Black Hat, Grey Hat,   .   .   .   ?

Ah, Jensen - working for Barr/Durham.

Remember that video posted several days back with Barr ?

Said he didn't expect to see Durham with any charges on O or Biden.

True that, since what I've heard is that is under Jensen.

Oh my, doesn't that paint a different picture of things ?

Jensen was also assigned (quietly) to review the Flynn Case, and recommended the dismissal of the Case with prejudice (meaning it can't come back).

What you are currently watching with Judge Sullivan is that his @$$ is in a crack, and his handlers don't want the Case dismissed.

image.thumb.png.5bc999f561ce590b90800c1cc80a17bf.png

This is from the Court above him.

Yea, Sullivan has problems.

Meanwhile, Jensen is busy assembling a Team, and from what I'm hearing, resources for forming a Team are getting scarce.

Wonder why that would be ?

Anyone remember the Omnibus Bill a few years back ?

Insane amounts of money added to the DOJ budget   .   .   .   almost seems like it was planned.

BTW - consider Jensen essentially another Durham in case you hadn't figured that out yet.