THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

This is not going away, it's been hanging out there for two years now (more evidence).

image.png.04ff9b86be064bb049a128e1ff1b03cb.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/president-trump-john-kerry-violated-logan-act-and-should-be-prosecuted-for-negotiating-with-foreign-government-video/

image.png.091af1d1db8a3d28649aeb4dd8ca3b48.png

That fire may be getting a bit hotter   .   .   .   we are in a "State of War", have been since 2001 - ask SC Justice Kavanaugh.

• Haha 1

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

James Comey is a disgrace to the FBI & will go down as the worst Director in its long and once proud history. He brought the FBI down, almost all Republicans & Democrats thought he should be FIRED, but the FBI will regain greatness because of the great men & women who work there!

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

didnt rbg die months ago? yet........

Funny thing.

It's May (5+ months later), and we've only had questionable (high probability of being fake) second hand accounts of RBG sightings.

Who knows ?

Another funny thing, I heard someone was talking about that MEU (confirming) landing at Langley this week - totally different source (that would be #4).

Ehh, maybe they cancel each other out.

Oh wait !

There was this Poll that happened this week - pretty cool stuff :

image.png.4a58e125a0339a4643e46a08f04ce8ed.png

They didn't like the way it was trending though so they deleted it  🤣

Someone did take a Screenshot of it though and posted it on DNC HQ   .   .   .   wish I could find that again.

No substance, can't prove anything, don't know if it means squat, but extremely odd.

image.png.9faf796fdf0a053a4e45413a715446c3.png

http://www.eam.watch/eam/11056

There was also a Submarine launch that day.

War Games ?

Could be, haven't looked to see if any are in progress.

The fact that those that regularly monitor this stuff hadn't even seen this before   .   .   .  

Add in that Sky King messages have been nearly silent the last two months, and then yesterday there was this among nearly 40 other transmissions ?

We do have Iran and Venezuela issues going on.

Still pretty odd.

Not that this means anything, but this is from one of two accounts that posted a pre-alert to the last School Shooting (this week ?).

image.png.cfa243674a15ea165be8dc1d00340d79.png

Mother's Day weekend, never hurts to be extra alert.

* * * * * * *  Sports Fans don't read.  * * * * * * *

I've mentioned The Giants SB victory game was just very "odd" to me.

This isn't exactly the reason, but if you don't think things reach beyond this level   .   .   .  

image.thumb.png.0a3216d820d5c413e6e78db12d067f8c.png

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/us-attorney-s-office-announces-conviction-christian-dawkins-and-merl-code-bribing-ncaa

31 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Funny thing.

It's May (5+ months later), and we've only had questionable (high probability of being fake) second hand accounts of RBG sightings.

Who knows ?

Another funny thing, I heard someone was talking about that MEU (confirming) landing at Langley this week - totally different source (that would be #4).

1) i already dispelled ur marine landing story by talking with someone that literally drove past langley TWICE on the day u said it happened and worked all day no more than a mile from there....so they would have heard this operation go down. This was a Trump voter too that i talked to.....

2) about rbg....are u still suggesting that conservative scotus are involved in covering up her death? because tgey for sure would know by now if she was dead.

sometimes u cant bulkshit ur way around baseline logic.....try as u might

3 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

* * * * * * *  Sports Fans don't read.  * * * * * * *

I've mentioned The Giants SB victory game was just very "odd" to me.

This isn't exactly the reason, but if you don't think things reach beyond this level   .   .   .  

image.thumb.png.0a3216d820d5c413e6e78db12d067f8c.png

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/us-attorney-s-office-announces-conviction-christian-dawkins-and-merl-code-bribing-ncaa

wtf does an ncaa bribery scheme have to.do with the giants SB win? are u drinking tonight?

1) i already dispelled ur marine landing story by talking with someone that literally drove past langley TWICE on the day u said it happened and worked all day no more than a mile from there....so they would have heard this operation go down. This was a Trump voter too that i talked to.....

2) about rbg....are u still suggesting that conservative scotus are involved in covering up her death? because tgey for sure would know by now if she was dead.

sometimes u cant bulkshit ur way around baseline logic.....try as u might

"It" happened in the middle of the night, and there are two Langley's in the area - and from what I've seen, it wouldn't be visible from the road anyway (Topography).

In the scheme of things it doesn't really matter if it happened or not, the inferred results (too me) seem to suggest the validity of it, which is why I haven't removed/remarked it.

RBG - BIG game, serious stakes on the line for this one.

Done deal as far as I'm concerned, the ultimate verdict being that R v W is toast, so it doesn't really matter.

• Thanks 1

wtf does an ncaa bribery scheme have to.do with the giants SB win? are u drinking tonight?

I posted about this a long time ago - game was way too "rehearsed" - like the outcome/comeback was scripted.

Go watch the game.

The Pats were UNDEFEATED up to that point (and I don't like the Pats) with multiple SB victories.

They hardly slowed the Giants comeback, and really didn't do much of note after that.

Remember when Bernie got pulled for scripting that play that got a TD ?

Tainted the game for me, the absurd Kneeling disrepect pretty much killed it.

WWE too me until they rein this BS in too me.

Super Bowl = Superb Owl.

Look into it (Beyonce if you need a clue).

image.png.9b468a97f31e0d4e854f11693455eb1a.png

image.png.3aa865f015a13ed83e5e67750cb3b1cf.png

From the beginning.

image.png.f9591ee2afd67a1a425b994adeff6d09.png