THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

etc etc ad nauseum.

The point is, the left is overtly ALL IN on owning our government. They thought they had it, but Real America made President Trump our MAGA hero.

But the left is all in on demanding to own our government. Look at the crook traitors - mad maxine waters, comey, brennan, clapper, obaMao, van Jones, page, rice, holder, lynch. mueller, put bull weisman, rosentein, strzok, the list goes on and on....all sorts of radical dems in congress - all these corrupt bitches and more, wanted to seal the deal and keep control over everything about America.

They lost, and have been fighting to stop us for two years. Gun control is just another attempted "stick in the eye" of all political opponents. The same thing with abortion extremes, family values destroyed, God taken out of schools, defying our Constitution at every chance, lies, fake narratives, fake mmgw claims, eliminate cows, hamburgers, jets, cars, whatever they can think of to stab us in the eye with....

headed toward a very bad, tough place in our history.

eh, must have hit the wrong key I was really typing fast... put back in "texsag's higgardly asswhole clinton, mccabe, sally yates, dirty steele, dirty john mccain, and dirty Bruce and Nellie Ohr, the latter being an expert on russia, spoke russian and worked to have Bruce ohr give the higgardly team paid for smear fake dossier to the FBI.

something like that - I actually remembered a few, had to look them up and added em.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fusion-gps-contractor-nellie-ohr-wife-of-doj-official-bruce-ohr-to-testify-to-congress-this-week

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Wowser - helluva opening.

THANK YOU  for posting this ! We watched the whole thing - and he is right on the whole opening. Btw, notice how quiet the mouthy traitors are now - higgardly, obamao, lynch, holder, brennan, clapper, comey, rosenstein, strzok.....etc etc.

very quiet.

10 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Well would you look at that :

image.png.d690f7d2613337341e68300067f2e2b1.png

Kinda makes you wonder if someone knew ahead of time this was going to happen doesn't it ?

If you read something other than conspiracy twitter accounts that suck on Trump’s bean bag, you would have known that literally every gun advocacy group outside of the NRA had already filed lawsuits on this. Trump isn’t off the hook for caving. 

2 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The mastermind behind Q anon and the one who is finally bringing all of these random coincidences together with the help of Bigfoot and Lochness Monster.

Listen guys I have a buddy who is Scottish, making fun of Bigfoot is one thing but do not fuck with the Loch Ness monster in his presence.

WSS

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

If you read something other than conspiracy twitter accounts that suck on Trump’s bean bag, you would have known that literally every gun advocacy group outside of the NRA had already filed lawsuits on this. Trump isn’t off the hook for caving. 

Yep, was aware there were many lower Courts, but this is the Supreme Court - a bit more weight :)

Speaking of the Supreme Court.

The Dems are talking about expanding the Supreme Court once they get back in control.

However :

image.png.c32b100ca631e2efe5a21fbbf1742eef.png

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/03/20/gop-lawmaker-to-introduce-bill-to-keep-supreme-court-justices-at-9/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=tds-tw

While on the Legal topic, here is another bit that had been protested (from the original Texas Judge ruling) :

image.png.9d0c84c90eeb6ae2b518a6a7797084b2.png

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/435759-justice-department-sides-with-court-ruling-obamacare-invalid

Looks like it could be a long Evening for me - will try to shorten where possible.

This one is just a follow up, and not likely a surprise, but since we're looking at change World wide it's here for continuity.

On 3/25/2019 at 6:02 PM, JAFBF said:

Since we were just addressing Q and proofs a few posts back, here's a new one that just came in.

Rather trivial compared to some others, but one more for that stack.

image.thumb.png.1472df53f7f733b05250da9fe00ec722.png

image.png.a032d9eb7678fef5e58987ad690e4e3c.png

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/03/28/theresa-may-resignation-what-next-prime-minister/

I remember how ashen faced and off kilter she was at Davos right after she had met privately with POTUS back in 2017  .   .   .  

Something a bit less serious.

Interesting game and an example of Anons at work.

image.thumb.png.1a2d0735a204f6c57bc333f4fed9a515.png

Q has posted some pictures of a Watch in the past, and in the above, it turned into a proof.

New pics were posted yesterday (original pics blow up to larger size, these don't for space reasons here).

image.thumb.png.c5de7e603b039b0ebcf6f51b2fdee0fc.png

I've edited this post as it wouldn't fit within my screen.

image.png.83c932c1aca56821cc491b8af6005ecf.png

Comment from Q above confirms.

All derived from reflections on the Watch pictures.

image.thumb.png.94a77d0be7154055e0b26e0821da6d1e.png

This next one is a bit more interesting   .   .   .  

image.png.e1dd8cdf9e1f6f2e6d9405ab67f89a86.png

image.png.491114ce9f49c66896e6fa29f3dd11e5.png

image.png.af84e08f78fc84897670a611aa8e3389.png

These two link :

image.png.3cc526b35dfe234d723565e2a570ea02.png

This next post had tangible effects :

image.png.27b484d7d3078c2306ce5e82251927d6.png

http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title18/part1/chapter115&edition=prelim

This particular Server is actually a Government Server, that links right here :

image.thumb.png.c953ba1a5a4731744b0edce927cbc46b.png

And contained within this page :

image.thumb.png.c5d7db6b3e1317f3a19eb1f72a5696ad.png

5:5 being a Radioman's reply (5 by 5) for loud & clear.

Lots of other dirt on Schiff not even related too this   .   .   .   and he's a former Clown as well.

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

this whole dirtybag business is going to blow up in their faces. If they get away with it, we lose our country.

18 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Hey jab, where does Clapper say Obama ordered the "specific" spying on trump? Cause in that link he's alluding to Obama and the overall problem with Russia cybergacking all our shit that started before trump even ran for potus.

Yet another leading disingenuine post from u I'm so shocked.🙄

It's right here, not that difficult to see :

image.png.dd7885974a077d201513fb6f2daebce2.png

Couple that with the previous post a few days ago of the Lisa Page testimony, and the picture's getting clearer and clearer.

18 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

this whole dirtybag business is going to blow up in their faces. If they get away with it, we lose our country.

Agreed.

POTUS has already said it can't be allowed to happen again.

It's going to be a slower roll out than we'd probably like, but the Public has to get exposed to it repeatedly for things to start sinking in to what's gone on.

From last week (good Rally, lot of coded messages - look at picture title) :

image.png.6fd37dcfec7cbad2b82a4fc348b9919d.png

Common interpretation is we're (now) on Offense, full Playbook's available, and we're moving into the enemy's territory.

We are seeing more stories that things are going on against the perpetrators of this Coup attempt.

5 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Couple that with the previous post a few days ago of the Lisa Page testimony, and the picture's 

Um, yeah....thats what I read. The overall "intelligence assessment" on the Russians interfering in our elections was a huge nationwide swath that encompassed far more things than trump tower. Nothing there specifically says Obama SPECIFICALLY, himself,  ordered trump's shit tapped. 

I need to be clear I'm not doubting or un doubting what Obama may or may not have done. This shitnis so convoluted it makes my head spin. What I'm pointing out to u, cpt wrongful extrapolation, is that once again ur fishing out ur own personal narrative from someone else's statement. 

And EVEN IF Obama had known and/or ordered the wiretapping of trump's phone.....I'm still not sure why that's so bad given the circumstantial evidence floating around at the time. If the intelligence community comes to trump in a year and says the Chinese are trying to get their hooks into one of the dems campaigns.....STFU U WOULDNT WANT TRUMP TAPPING ALL KINDS OF PHONES. And u know what, I'd agree with it too. Cause I'm sick and fucking tired if foreign countries trying to get involved in our shit. I still see the same bot farm bullshit still floating around social media snd such cause alot of people, mainly Republicans, are still too stupid to.figure out its Russian farm shit.

Hell, u flaming Retarded assholes STILL post at least one meme a week of shit that was NEVER said. Ur all still too stupid to do a 20 sec search to verify a meme. I hope all ur phones get tapped. Lol

6 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Couple that with the previous post a few days ago of the Lisa Page testimony, and the picture's getting clearer and clearer.

Agreed.

POTUS has already said it can't be allowed to happen again.

It's going to be a slower roll out than we'd probably like, but the Public has to get exposed to it repeatedly for things to start sinking in to what's gone on.

From last week (good Rally, lot of coded messages - look at picture title) :

image.png.6fd37dcfec7cbad2b82a4fc348b9919d.png

Common interpretation is we're (now) on Offense, full Playbook's available, and we're moving into the enemy's territory.

We are seeing more stories that things are going on against the perpetrators of this Coup attempt.

It's a soft coup, alright - this is far more "big, serious, trouble" than I bargained for, or imagined.

On 3/31/2019 at 12:15 PM, Clevfan4life said:

Btw any updates on rbg? Surely the conservative scotus have now had multiple meeting with her dead corpse now right? 

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Btw, how's rbg?

Actually that's a good question.

A lot of shenanigans going on that's for sure, from trying to pass off old pictures as current to actually editing audio of Supreme Court Hearings (yep that happened last week).

Now this last picture that came out yesterday may be legit, but that's still under investigation.

One issue is that she's wearing the same outfit, including Brooch pin from a picture of her some years back, and she doesn't look as hunched over as usual.

Another issue is she doesn't show up in the front row until almost the end - spry old bird.

Yea, there's a good chance the sources were wrong (and me as well) and these may turn out to be valid.

Just a lot of strangeness to this whole deal - how hard can it be to get a Camera on her after over three months ?

We have this anyway :

image.png.19e6fb1c8844447af3ffd7206e2fc9fe.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/report-trump-says-he-will-replace-ruth-bader-ginsburg-with-catholic-mother-judge-amy-barrett/

That time again.

image.png.9167b0daa9dc4c2ea9313ce17defde0e.png

image.thumb.png.4c793c5004be13c92cb6018e8a9f6fbf.png

If I read it right (elsewhere), it looks like about 8,600 have been unsealed over that time frame.

In the past, we've primarily seen that a majority are Gang and Human Trafficking related, but over the past few months we're starting to see things move up the food chain.

The College Admissions scandal (expanding) is one, also items like these :

image.png.5a4ad0acef05a2fa3d7aa34779b6bc4f.png

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/founder-and-chairman-multinational-investment-company-company-consultant-and-two-north

image.png.877966811c07787956a8c6b3ec5bb252.png

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/north-carolina-gop-chairman-others-indicted-on-federal-bribery-and-wire-fraud-charges

The Sword swings both ways.

11 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Some things have moved pretty darn fast.

How many were aware of this from last year ?

image.thumb.png.6d3f5cd6db65469d3c4a301867f2f2f3.png

Totally missed this one last year myself.

I like how Ryan does the Sgt. Schultz impersonation :

tenor.gif?itemid=9302846

I'd have to see way more proof than this, sorry.

12 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Paul Ryan has openly admitted to being on that plane? Verified source pls. Not one of ur blogging ngr fgts kthnx bye

13 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I'd have to see way more proof than this, sorry.

More digging this morning and this one is confused at best, and likely fake.

The original site is whacked out now so I can't look in to it there.

A few other sources seem to be doing a circular reference so they're no help either.

Other bits and pieces have that there was a Conference Call/Video Call and there was no physical presence.

I took this down as I can't satisfactorily validate it.

DieHard has it tagged, so if I run across something better on this I'll know where to link back to the info.