THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

That is not correct. Even if it had been proven the Russia and Trump colluded to win the election, the 25th is irrelevant. The 25th is not about impeachable offenses. It is mainly about the removal of a president if he is incapacitated and unable to make decisions.

This was a classic coup d'état . Say again there is no deep state.

Let a liberal democrat  law professor explain it to you.

https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/mccabe-admits-treasonous-path-confesses-coup-conspiracy-113662/

Well ofc they would have to show some "king george" type derangement....they cant just say "25th amendment bye donald!". But yeah if they could have shown he wasnt dealing well with the stress, thats what the 25th is for. And talking about using it is not "treasounous"? How could it ve if its in the constitution? Think about it. Roll it around in ur head. How could the 25th amendment EVER be inacted if merely talking about using it was treason?

"You have more than you know"

image.thumb.png.559e71d318a717f811e92034f0db52a2.png

A couple items I have failed to mention, this Q post may serve as an example.

First off, lets look at the Q Trip code - !!mG7VJxZNCI is the current one.

These change over time, and an Anon found that they reference Books.

I don't remember how the search procedure is done, but there is a list of very interesting Books that have been compiled from these Trip codes.

Can't recall if I've reported this before, I've known it for some time, just other things were more pressing.

The newest surprise.

image.png.6139ff6634a9e4aec86440b8ba4c9405.png

image.thumb.png.cb2a513a406a363523fae6d82940c153.png

image.thumb.png.edbf55602864366d845b738953893562.png

image.png.03b83527bc1ff9e92b057184aa1a059b.png

image.png.b5b98f63024774b45b4ce5915c7c162e.png

image.thumb.png.78876e0d12b0c451316b624553e2b1cc.png

image.thumb.png.d6896ce7a8426d38fbb0172219eefcb8.png

There are also different types of ID's on pictures, some are shorter like the one I circled in the Q post up top.

Some are are way longer, and others are in between.

These "Keys" haven't been figured out yet, but now that it has been alerted to their attention who knows what they'll uncover.

We're looking at real life spy stuff, I've already mentioned long ago about the picture encoded messages (need key for decryption).

I'm wondering if some of these ID's just may be decryption Keys ?

On 2/20/2019 at 8:22 PM, Clevfan4life said:

Do u know how ma y times you've podted about mysterious flights, flight patterns, volume of flights etc,etc? Always like something mysterious and nefarious is going on? 

Yes, I've noted it a few times.

This is how some arrests/detainments/"tours" are being conducted.

On that subject :

Here's a better quality clip with a little more info (~ 3m) :

Tribunals are real, and they are coming folks, may want to start entertaining that possibility (at 1:50 mark).

One Can of Worms just got cracked open a bit more, not sure how/if to address it yet   .   .   .

Something from the other night while other things were breaking.

image.png.c64ccda3f75e6dad85c44bcdc0719528.png

https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2019-02-22-en

Outages, outages, and yet more outages.

I've been saying for months that all the outages we've been seeing was not right - it's intentional.

Expect it to continue and even get worse as the news gets worse (for them).

Could possibly be a full blackout of Comm services is areas.

Just an FYI, there's not really anything you can do about this other than have some books or DVD's on hand.

Ah, Q is very active again this Evening, may not get to my other bits.

WTF ?

Weird goings on Q side tonight, will have to dig on it tomorrow.

Here's one for Clev :

image.png.b111996d844befd07e9d5c4601d217fd.png

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-says-vote-of-dead-progressive-icon-judge-does-not-count

Word is she's back at work.

They even posted a pic   .   .   .

image.png.222eff49b8996575a7585921e4592841.png

This is about the fourth set of "recent" pictures we've seen of her.

All have been debunked as old Photos.

There are no recent (real) pictures or videos of her.

Also, there has been no Press release that she's back to work :

https://www.supremecourt.gov/publicinfo/press/pressreleases.aspx

Last release was 12/21/18.

Is she dead ?

I have no idea, but I don't believe she is yet back to work, and I am definitely not certain she is making the Rulings being turned in.

Let that one sink in.

Three more days (in case you think I forgot), but I will note that I am going to add one post ~ 3/1 - 3/3, not sure of exact timing.

The other piece I had for this Evening I'm still debating - it involves The Vatican or said inhabitants.

So the NY times uses a stock photo.....

Ok, well....she participated yesterday in a closed door meeting with all 9 judges and is expected to be on the bench today. Now ed i mean jabf.....its time again for another critical thought assignment. Its time for logical deduction. Sit back in ur chair and take a deep breathe to the count of 4, hold that breathe for 5, now exhale for a 6 count. Do this at least 2-3 times after u read this, dont reply unless you've done it ok?

Now, take in the fact she sat in a "scheduled" meeting with all 9 scotus on monday......now u tell me why its dubious that this is a deep state fabricated story and she's really dead. Really think that one through jr.....and then tell me who would have to be colluding with the deep state to cover for such a story. THINK, ED..i mean jabf...THINK, THINK FOR URSELF!!!

14 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

So the NY times uses a stock photo.....

Ok, well....she participated yesterday in a closed door meeting with all 9 judges and is expected to be on the bench today. Now ed i mean jabf.....its time again for another critical thought assignment. Its time for logical deduction. Sit back in ur chair and take a deep breathe to the count of 4, hold that breathe for 5, now exhale for a 6 count. Do this at least 2-3 times after u read this, dont reply unless you've done it ok?

Now, take in the fact she sat in a "scheduled" meeting with all 9 scotus on monday......now u tell me why its dubious that this is a deep state fabricated story and she's really dead. Really think that one through jr.....and then tell me who would have to be colluding with the deep state to cover for such a story. THINK, ED..i mean jabf...THINK, THINK FOR URSELF!!!

Pics or it didn't happen.

After 4 failed attempts to pass off old/fake pictures as a depiction of recent events, the words of Deep State News are meaningless.

Having been out of the Public Eye for over two months, you really don't think someone is going to want to get a "real" picture of her ?

Maybe they've perfected that Teleporter technology so she no longer has to travel from point A to point B, and that is why no one is getting any pics of her.

2 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

If it is proven that priests did this they should be hung by their balls on the vatican.

Let's close out the Evening with something less dark.

image.png.aa956f2bc637701de0030c9df49ca7ba.png

"BIG BIG BIG" ?

Don't know about that, last night had some odd happenings though.

We did get this today :

image.png.ae3dd434137fff2d9676e03b6da3d113.png

I wonder why they both objected ?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ninth-circuit-gets-another-trump-picked-judge-after-white-house-bypasses-consultation-with-dems

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

It's called negotiating.

You're watching Kabuki Theater.

The US and Kim both need to look tough.

For Kim, it is a "Face" thing, he needs to look like he's in charge to his people.

Seriously, in two years time they've gone from preparing for Nuclear War with the US to Peace talks, Denuclearization, and Reunification with South Korea.

Talk about a hard 180 at Warp Speed.

This has been a done deal for some time in reality, but the Players still need to go through the actions.

There will be more meetings to make it look like it's really tough to get a deal done.

North Korea at this time is the least of worries, there are much more serious issues Stateside.

On 2/26/2019 at 7:41 PM, JAFBF said:

Pics or it didn't happen.

After 4 failed attempts to pass off old/fake pictures as a depiction of recent events, the words of Deep State News are meaningless.

Having been out of the Public Eye for over two months, you really don't think someone is going to want to get a "real" picture of her ?

Maybe they've perfected that Teleporter technology so she no longer has to travel from point A to point B, and that is why no one is getting any pics of her.

Ed, u failed the test...im sorry, ur going to have to repeat the 8th grade. Lol

Ok dude, so the other scotus...like kavanaugh for ex....are totally going along with el deep fist i mean state? They're sitting there at the rable with an rbg sock puppet being voiced by someone underneath? 

Basic

Fundamental

Logic

No cobservative scotus is going to sit there and not report literally directly to herr druummphh....cmon dude. 

36 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

It's called negotiating.

You're watching Kabuki Theater.

The US and Kim both need to look tough.

For Kim, it is a "Face" thing, he needs to look like he's in charge to his people.

Seriously, in two years time they've gone from preparing for Nuclear War with the US to Peace talks, Denuclearization, and Reunification with South Korea.

Talk about a hard 180 at Warp Speed.

This has been a done deal for some time in reality, but the Players still need to go through the actions.

There will be more meetings to make it look like it's really tough to get a deal done.

North Korea at this time is the least of worries, there are much more serious issues Stateside.

I was promised that our potus trading bj's with this guy was going to fundamentally change the dynamic on the korean peninsula and DIRECTLY lead to NK's denuclearization. Ill admit it looked promising at first, seeing them touch weeners while holding lo g eye contact. And those sweet love letters that kim wrote that trump was so proud of....i mean it was like bosom buddies came back on the air. 

Then we hear how nk is dismantling one site while they build another etc,etc.......it just looks like trump got played is all im saying. And now trump looks to have his attn drawn to venezuela....a much greater threat to u.s interests than NK right?

Does any of this seem maybe planned? 

NXIVM - Big Fish.

Been saying since this broke that this was/is going to be a HUGE deal.

So it seems this Dove Tails to the story dropped yesterday about our neighbor to the North.

image.png.1aaa92d8a214328c08bd967c86558eae.png

Here's the Thread Reader link to make it more readable, and to save space.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1101094392805421056.html

Here's a little spice.

image.png.abfd14a51f1f2a26e9acec88aaf95552.png

image.png.a4ade418801e7b8483b133f668540c92.png

More Fish to come.

And some additional reading material for those interested.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1022040734877315072.html

15 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Ed, u failed the test...im sorry, ur going to have to repeat the 8th grade. Lol

Ok dude, so the other scotus...like kavanaugh for ex....are totally going along with el deep fist i mean state? They're sitting there at the rable with an rbg sock puppet being voiced by someone underneath? 

Basic

Fundamental

Logic

No cobservative scotus is going to sit there and not report literally directly to herr druummphh....cmon dude. 

I have seen no one besides Deep State personnel support her being present.

Still no pics.

11 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I was promised that our potus trading bj's with this guy was going to fundamentally change the dynamic on the korean peninsula and DIRECTLY lead to NK's denuclearization. Ill admit it looked promising at first, seeing them touch weeners while holding lo g eye contact. And those sweet love letters that kim wrote that trump was so proud of....i mean it was like bosom buddies came back on the air. 

Then we hear how nk is dismantling one site while they build another etc,etc.......it just looks like trump got played is all im saying. And now trump looks to have his attn drawn to venezuela....a much greater threat to u.s interests than NK right?

Does any of this seem maybe planned? 

If you don't see the massive change that's already occurred I don't know what to tell you.

You're missing India / Pakistan - much more serious, both are Nuclear Powers and really don't like each other.

Venezuela is more a potential Civil War problem.

Hell, may as well throw Iran in the mix too.

Still a potential big issue locally I haven't gotten to yet.

image.thumb.png.ddcc86edd1c89325fddce4e0cf0429f6.png

https://www.icij.org/investigations/world-bank/world-banks-legal-immunity-stripped-opening-door-for-lawsuits/

image.png.3e708e91f2f2116b4cb2370f7979b65d.png

The Panama Papers in short are essentially about Offshore Money Laundering on a grand scale.

The Address is a "Virtual Office" (glorified PO Box).

This provides the leasing entity the prestige of having a Madison Avenue NY address, without the costs.

How's that for Marketing ?   :)

Oh, this address just happens to be across from Trump Tower as well   .   .   .  

So how big of a deal is this, what does it have to do with revoking International Bank Immunity, and are there any names that might be recognized ?

Well, there is this bit right here relating to one person :

image.thumb.png.01608cd5daf05c0ee58410acc6b4ee19.png

This could be why Rosenstein renewed the FISA late 2017   .   .   .   and shortly thereafter the EO for seizing Assets was signed.

It is also said the the FISA declas is being held up (intentionally) because it would expose some of these Players and nullify the Evidence.

FISA works both ways.

This is MASSIVE.