THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Haven't had much time to read on things today, but have some Q bit from the past few days.

image.png.5c8de9d292f3505da6e7fd4b7297e905.png

The above Tweet is the one in this :

image.png.52b512f99ec1f648f223d8c0f29e5a8a.png

AS = Adam Schiff.

Yes, he actually is looking at opening new investigations - based on what after this big Goose Egg (Mueller) I don't know how.

Just an FYI post for now.

About a dozen various pictures posted today, ending with a Clock Tower in China.

image.png.6ac14242c881273668992f055a5bd2d0.png

Note the upper left is by Anonymous, meaning it's a Field Agent (it is quoted and referenced by Q in other posts).

Haven't been able to follow up on if the Anons have dug up anything on these yet, will follow up if there's anything of interest.

Ed, this..."telling CBS in an interview that Justice Department officials weighed asking the Cabinet to consider invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office."...is no treason. It's called the 25th amendment for a "reason"...because it's in the fucking constitution. Now....ur free to call these guys pieces of shit for daring to contemplate asking govt officials to invoke the amendment, that's fine. The 25th amendment carries a "very" high bar, and for good reason. But, if Trump is found to have colluded with Russia..not just his people and some hangers on around him..but if say Russia decides to turn on him and supplies Mueller/congress with pee pee tapes and recorded conversations....25th amendment it is. 

Im not commenting on whether these guys are right or wrong in contemplating the 25th...all im doing is pointing out, yet again, how off the mark your sources continuously are. I mean woefully so. The 25th amendment, and speaking of using it...is not "treason"....if it would be, it wouldnt' be in the fucking constitution would it?

I have an assignment for you, the next time you get fixin to copy and paste these internet rudy poo's to this board......stop and contemplate what you're reading. Don't just say "fuck me that's some serious shit I gotta throw that up". Really examine what you've read and give it maybe a day or two before you post it. Just let it marinate. And possibly take into consideration these people are potentially master propagandists playing a certain demographic that is more apt to believe some of this stuff. Take the Marines landing on Langley from the other year, the next time you see a story like that.....just dig a lil. Find a group of people, any group it doesn't matter, that lives near one of these sites where your anons say something deep went down. Than ask them....."did you hear a couple hundred helicopters fly overhead on such and such day?". That's all I ask. 

18 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Ed, this..."telling CBS in an interview that Justice Department officials weighed asking the Cabinet to consider invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office."...is no treason. It's called the 25th amendment for a "reason"...because it's in the fucking constitution. Now....ur free to call these guys pieces of shit for daring to contemplate asking govt officials to invoke the amendment, that's fine. The 25th amendment carries a "very" high bar, and for good reason. But, if Trump is found to have colluded with Russia..not just his people and some hangers on around him..but if say Russia decides to turn on him and supplies Mueller/congress with pee pee tapes and recorded conversations....25th amendment it is. 

Im not commenting on whether these guys are right or wrong in contemplating the 25th...all im doing is pointing out, yet again, how off the mark your sources continuously are. I mean woefully so. The 25th amendment, and speaking of using it...is not "treason"....if it would be, it wouldnt' be in the fucking constitution would it?

18 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I have an assignment for you, the next time you get fixin to copy and paste these internet rudy poo's to this board......stop and contemplate what you're reading. Don't just say "fuck me that's some serious shit I gotta throw that up". Really examine what you've read and give it maybe a day or two before you post it. Just let it marinate. And possibly take into consideration these people are potentially master propagandists playing a certain demographic that is more apt to believe some of this stuff. Take the Marines landing on Langley from the other year, the next time you see a story like that.....just dig a lil. Find a group of people, any group it doesn't matter, that lives near one of these sites where your anons say something deep went down. Than ask them....."did you hear a couple hundred helicopters fly overhead on such and such day?". That's all I ask. 

No need, this is old news to me :

image.thumb.png.456959ab2675500ebb2635198f0eb1fe.png

This is likely why folks think I'm full of it.

I've known this and a lot of other stuff for a long time - this particular piece is well over a year old, and there's more too it.

Other bits have been previously posted, they're just now getting Public\Official acknowledgement.

I don't\can't post everything I come across.

Langley I know is still a sore spot for you, that's fine, poorly worded article.

Multiple and diverse sources say it happened, it wasn't the full complemental force - just one Bird with 20 JSOC troops.

I look at this as we can agree to disagree on this, not a big deal.

Kind of along these lines, another contentious item has resurfaced today which I'll address in the post after my next.

• Upvote 1

I know there are still Q skeptics, not saying that's good or bad, I understand it,

One of the Anons put this together over a year ago on the odds of Q being real.

Obviously, since then, there have been many more Q confirmations (a few more just at the Rally this week).

Here is the brief write up on this :

image.thumb.png.7157854ca4e7f09779210a8beacbf9b7.png

Damn good odds even back then.

Q posts are now well over 2700 vs the 468 the above was based on.

And this leads to my next post mentioned previously.

This one has caused some consternation, and it's been a while since it first (and secondly) came up.

Not going to be favorite, but I'm just passing this along   .   .   .   and consider the source.

It also ties in with some other subjects brought up this week.

image.png.3e303e24e272d808d5cf8b988154bf0b.png

image.png.6e0bf1a4e6ba2a8f0a4365f1c8e08858.png

And here is the quoted Twitter link :

image.png.8a8624c91789c0f14890900964dc7a06.png

image.png.4ea48cfee0dd9aa54cc4c7e7144c30d6.png

Saw a few other supporting bits on this today, but I'm not going to dig them up, the above are the most legit you're going to see on this (at this point in time anyway).

A few more quickies tonight, still lacking on time.

POTUS mentioned Phase III at the Rally the other night, if he was signalling to the Anons, Phase III is Justice.

I believe I saw Q state that the "Placeholders" posted some time back (categories of crimes) were ready to be activated.

Soon is subjective as far as I'm concerned, we still have some things that have to be taken care of first as understand it.

image.png.330fe5e1e585dd0705aae2e6833d719a.png

image.png.fc3d1aaf3e14a2a57df5a38a7172b33e.png

image.png.92b9af1cc975e80f9254c3262f009d05.png

image.png.a9d89e702deb06a04556ebbf243d6727.png

image.png.575e3f62bb7005b52ca7d5ca7f466eea.png

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/430023-senate-passes-bill-to-make-lynching-a-federal-crime?amp

Odd vibe today from a few folks, don't know where/what they're getting, not enough time to dig into stuff the past few days.

Expected another Gov shutdown today, got a Bill signed and (another) National Emergency.

Maybe something tied into those.

13 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

So deep state tried to nuke trump is that this weeks horseshit? U really beleive this stuff or is it trolls for lols? Its been going on so long tho...

You didn't look into it - check the timeframe.

Missile launch really happened, essentially local where I am.

More old news at this point.

What a crazy Weekend.

Q has been off the charts - 34 posts just yesterday and more both before and after.

This pertains to the Smollet thread, I'm not going to get into that one, not enough time.

image.png.f2e3ae2ab2a59ec8b96ae557d3e810f0.png

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cory-booker-withholding-judgment-on-smollett-case-after-calling-it-attempted-modern-day-lynching

The recent Senate Bill referred too is about lynching.

What is this about the lynching bill? Cause i looked it up abd the bill was about "hate crimes". For some reason, prior to the bill....if u killed a black man via lynching, u could obviously still be charged with a hate crime but the fact u lynched him couldnt be factored it. Now it can. That bill in no way by itself would prohibit the return of hangings as a form of capital punishment.

I think thats where the anons are going with this. That the deep state is somehow worried about its people being lynched? This bill would in no way indemnify them from that fate if infact they were determined to be the child cannibals u goofballs are trying to make them out to be

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

What is this about the lynching bill? Cause i looked it up abd the bill was about "hate crimes". For some reason, prior to the bill....if u killed a black man via lynching, u could obviously still be charged with a hate crime but the fact u lynched him couldnt be factored it. Now it can. That bill in no way by itself would prohibit the return of hangings as a form of capital punishment.

I think thats where the anons are going with this. That the deep state is somehow worried about its people being lynched? This bill would in no way indemnify them from that fate if infact they were determined to be the child cannibals u goofballs are trying to make them out to be

image.png.fadb9afc649897e0a086a2cd797dd01a.png

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/430023-senate-passes-bill-to-make-lynching-a-federal-crime

Seemed pretty odd to me too, thought this was something on the Books long ago.

Just seems like common sense, which I guess has become somewhat uncommon these days.

image.png.8b2af0354a27561dc613c04c6af0c8de.png

image.png.4c16ecb0899586ca57450b6d7b18d411.png

This is the second time this statement has been made by Q in the past few days.

I heard this same phrase earlier today, and it links to this :

image.thumb.png.09b0c53ab4e507b92c1f65032992efac.png

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/politics/donald-trump-keith-schiller-rnc-contract/index.html

Old News, but the Player, Keith Schiller, could become quite interesting.

The guy was POTUS' Head of Security for years, has contacts from NYPD, to the FBI, SS, and more.

Interesting thing is, no one seems to be able to reach him at his Office.

Think Whistle Blowers, in particular the ones that surfaced last December in regards to the Clinton Foundation.

Perchance is Mr. Schiller doing investigations as well ?

He's definitely slipped out of the Spot Light, and seems folks have lost track of him   .   .   .  

Stealth Investigators.

How many others are there ?

5 hours ago, JAFBF said:

What a crazy Weekend.

Q has been off the charts - 34 posts just yesterday and more both before and after.

This pertains to the Smollet thread, I'm not going to get into that one, not enough time.

image.png.f2e3ae2ab2a59ec8b96ae557d3e810f0.png

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cory-booker-withholding-judgment-on-smollett-case-after-calling-it-attempted-modern-day-lynching

The recent Senate Bill referred too is about lynching.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/alabama-newspaper-editor-calls-for-the-ku-klux-klan-return-to-clean-out-dc/ar-BBTMhCK

Well, this ones self explanatory

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 11:37 PM, Clevfan4life said:

That is not correct. Even if it had been proven the Russia and Trump colluded to win the election, the 25th is irrelevant. The 25th is not about impeachable offenses. It is mainly about the removal of a president if he is incapacitated and unable to make decisions.

This was a classic coup d'état . Say again there is no deep state.

Let a liberal democrat  law professor explain it to you.

https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/mccabe-admits-treasonous-path-confesses-coup-conspiracy-113662/