THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

image.png.723ae5a159560ec1bb345a955b243518.png

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/weeklyprovisionalfiguresondeathsregisteredinenglandandwales

The problem here is, Hospitals etc. are getting $ from the Government for CV related deaths, but not for anything else.

It's a simple Billing coding issue (ICD), where damn near everything is now being coded as CV since they'll get money from the Gov for those.

I've seen multiple examples/reports supporting this.

Also explains why death to other causes (Influenza, Pneumonia, etc) have curiously declined.

Big time Fraud.

More than even that though - Big time Sting.

Think about what these perpetrators of this fraud have done.

They've basically shut down the entire Economy of the entire World.

Reminder - the US has been in a "State of War" since 9/12/2001.

How bad do you think these crimes will rank (even without the "State of War")?

This is not just isolated to our corrupt Politicians, this is World wide.

5 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Previous page in regards to War on the Cartels.

image.png.6a6308a07b8aa0a9d1349541adca4fa1.png

image.png.c4b633a8cf4736a2c4db7a2dbdfd2ba1.png

https://tass.com/society/1140149

image.png.8e91c8f8f57d5084fc008f983047dea3.png

image.thumb.png.10ea0abd5737f39cee1a44f9d974f4be.png

image.thumb.png.ae3dd4b9a53e2faf1453007c15e46555.png

Kind of far South for Mexico isn't it ?

https://www.treatmentadvocacycenter.org/someone-i-know-is-in-crisis?gclid=CjwKCAjwvZv0BRA8EiwAD9T2VexEiuZrnpHIKGdTo0rB9bkgaqiuhH43S47FjRfpNIk_SvtlG9ypfhoCwnAQAvD_BwE

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Well if... *looks at video*... Candace Owens says her intention tells her it's fake then who are we to question it?

Not the one I wanted, but was the quickest available.

I lose quite a few of the best links/stories (multiple Computers / locations), and this is one of those occasions.

If things seem "normal" to anyone now, then they're the ones with problems, not me.

Going to get wilder.

Liked the Fed death spiral ?

Wait for the IRS death spiral.

How interesting, this is the same area we are looking at deploying Military forces :

image.png.83ee8a07edfe2e763950127d0c346e33.png

Which is why this is possibly a big deal - add to previous page posts and access yourselves.

image.png.1622c26a057ca57fd8f7eb39d51c9178.png

https://hn.usembassy.gov/health-alert-usembassytgu-040320/

Russia / China are two Countries I don't care to go to war with.

Russia is not a big an adversary as we have been led to believe - bad leadership (ours) is primarily the result of the tensions we've had over the years.

China, that's a whole other story.

They are deeply aligned with the DNC as we are seeing revealed day by day.

China sponsors Iran (and NK), who sponsors Terrorism (with multiple proxies).

China is DS, at least a good portion of it.

Our actions down around Panama / South America may have bigger repercussions than just that particular region of the World (Russia has forces in the area as well).

Go back and review the points highlighted on the previous page.

Add the above, plus the lock down of NORAD (forgot to highlight that) into the equation.

We effectively have $6T on tap, that's roughly three years of our current Budget - something more is going on than a damn fake Pandemic.

As for some of the other "crazy" stuff I've posted about recently - it's worse than that, and worse than what I originally thought.

Never thought we were going to have Island of Dr Moreau crap, but it's starting too look that why

Guess the other $#!+ wasn't bad enough.

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

so NYC deaths are just deep state?

1 hour ago, Axe said:

No,  I take it as just about all pneumonia deaths are being classified as Covid-19 deaths

image.png.000f53513ca51eec64e77523e4ae2d08.png

image.png.ee67baed294211e604e9df768e46a769.png

image.png.a55e593b7e35aea9153fee504d8c148d.png

image.png.4a8ba7663cd45ef881e65ad28b77fd21.png

image.png.000b2ffad0adf381cc0a469e737db341.png

Right now, it's all about the money for many.

Under the current Emergency Funding, the Hospitals etc. get Government funding for Covid deaths.

They do not get additional funding for non Covid deaths.

The graphs I posted seem to pretty much show things are being coded based on revenue - not Rocket Science.

When you take this into account, the mortality rate is quite a bit lower than what we are being told.

Fake deaths (quite a few) confuse the numbers even more, as do pre-existing conditions (very high correlation - most of the deaths).

We're going to look back on this and ask ourselves WTF were we thinking, but that's how Mass Hysteria works, especially when a dose of TDS is thrown in.

Bottom line - there is not really anything special going on, H1N1 is/was more lethal than what this is going to turn out to be, and most of us don't even remember that.

Just now, JAFBF said:

image.png.000f53513ca51eec64e77523e4ae2d08.png

image.png.ee67baed294211e604e9df768e46a769.png

image.png.a55e593b7e35aea9153fee504d8c148d.png

image.png.4a8ba7663cd45ef881e65ad28b77fd21.png

image.png.000b2ffad0adf381cc0a469e737db341.png

Right now, it's all about the money for many.

Under the current Emergency Funding, the Hospitals etc. get Government funding for Covid deaths.

They do not get additional funding for non Covid deaths.

The graphs I posted seem to pretty much show things are being coded based on revenue - not Rocket Science.

When you take this into account, the mortality rate is quite a bit lower than what we are being told.

Fake deaths (quite a few) confuse the numbers even more, as do pre-existing conditions (very high correlation - most of the deaths).

We're going to look back on this and ask ourselves WTF were we thinking, but that's how Mass Hysteria works, especially when a dose of TDS is thrown in.

Bottom line - there is not really anything special going on, H1N1 is/was more lethal than what this is going to turn out to be, and most of us don't even remember that.

I say your full of it.

image.png.03df091be192c06179cccfc6c5019740.png

image.png.19e307bd0bd7413df4f72e93a59a7955.png

More of this going on than people are currently willing to acknowlege - Cognitive Dissonance.

Understandable.

Seems we are in a period where things are going to start coming faster and harder than most people are ready for.

If that is truly the case, it is only going to get harder and more difficult to accept.

25 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.03df091be192c06179cccfc6c5019740.png

image.png.19e307bd0bd7413df4f72e93a59a7955.png

More of this going on than people are currently willing to acknowlege - Cognitive Dissonance.

Understandable.

Seems we are in a period where things are going to start coming faster and harder than most people are ready for.

If that is truly the case, it is only going to get harder and more difficult to accept.

You don't really believe the bullshit you're spouting do you?  No one could.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You don't really believe the bullshit you're spouting do you?  No one could.

Watch.

Learn.

Be amazed.

More work, more analysis and more analyzation   .   .   .   as if I wasn't short on time already.

image.png.c424b5911f111347f8e463302320c24d.png

image.thumb.png.54ede1e0c9fc8908db1b064ce5fab136.png

Dr Birx is in the same boat   .   .   .  

image.thumb.png.2340adf295461795a82d220c888c9cab.png

Ya'll been following Gates on how he want to "Chip" everyone to verify they've been Vaccinated against this Virus ?

Damn, that sounds awful familiar to something I've read before   .   .   .  

I suggest ya'll research it and come to your own conclusions.

Yet more research to add to the pile   .   .   .   not liking what I'm suspecting, but more questions than answers at this point - lot of suspicions, but no answers yet.