THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Our legal system is a true piece of shit. And not because of one ideology or another. It's just worthless.

WSS

Because money buys inequity in its application. Thats why the trumps and the clintons feel above the law. When u rave about a mans qualifications to lead people because he made lots of money, this is the society u get. Our legal system is tied to the worship of money. 

19 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

"A congressional hearing on the Clinton Foundation turned into a fiasco on Thursday after Republicans clashed with their own witnesses — two private investigators who refused to turn over documents that they claimed showed evidence of criminal wrongdoing at the Clinton Foundation. "

"“If you’re not going to share [the documents] with the committee and cut to the chase, my patience is running out,” said Meadows. After consulting briefly with their attorney, who was present, Moynihan and Doyle said they still would not turn over their report but would answer questions about it. "  House Oversight Committee’s Republican Chairman Mark Meadows.

"They said they hope to make money off their investigation and have turned over the documents to the IRS as part of a “probable cause” submission. The IRS does sometimes pay whistleblowers and tipsters from taxes they recoup in such cases.

But Meadows questioned that explanation, saying he spoke to the IRS before the hearing and was told the witnesses’ work with the committee would have no impact on the status of the IRS investigation. “I don’t find how [refusing to turn over information] provides a good foundation for truth and transparency,” said Meadows.

Republican Rep. Jody Hice also criticized the witnesses. “I feel like you’re using us for your own benefit,” said Hice, adding that there was a “little game going on here.”

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Our legal system is a true piece of shit. And not because of one ideology or another. It's just worthless.

WSS

There's a method to this particular madness in this case.

First off, in regards to another post, you'd be stunned at what you can get from a FOIA - don't scoff at this as a source.

Moynihan and Doyle are Professional Investigators (BTW - they are not the only ones to testify).

They (Moynihan and Doyle) compiled the 6k+ documents themselves, this is not the two 757 Plane loads of document the FBI/DOJ seized (which they are no doubt still going over).

These 6k+ of docs are what they put together based on their investigation - and they found Criminal liability from just this - imagine what the FBI/DOJ can uncover with this, plus the two Plane loads of documents.

This is a Nuke, and it's only the CF.

Moynihan and Doyle didn't bother giving the docs to the Senate because they knew the Senate could only refer to Agencies for Investigation/Prosecution.

They gave the docs to the FBI, DOJ, OIG, and Local Officials - people that can actually do something with it.

They are also looking at a Civil Lawsuit (something I pretty much skimmed over myself)   .   .   .   Class Action Lawsuit for misleading/misrepresenting the CF as a Charity.

So, on top of the Taxes they are liable for, they will also be nailed with a Class Action settlement.

This is just one thing they are in trouble for.

I didn't post this yesterday because the audio is really bad, but here is another Witness that testified yesterday (should be familiar).

image.thumb.png.ce4367fe130e3cef4cc8b581222a436d.png

(no video)

Does the phrase "We have the Servers" ring any Bells ?   😀

This is just one Server of many.

This is only going to grow and expand.

Huber and representatives were not present as they can't comment on an ongoing open Investigation.

Two 757's full of documents - that's going to take some time to go through.

Can't say this is related, it may be about Flynn (another huge deal going on) :

image.png.a900ca116e9ffc54e0f7af3219b36413.png

There is way more going on with the Flynn case than people are aware of too.

This one is HUGE as well, but I put on hold yesterday.

I'm thinking this may be related to "Sealing" the entire floor in that DC courtroom in the previous post.

image.png.e32d2e98ebea1337f372a750452f3f3c.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/this-is-huge-please-pass-this-on-john-solomon-fbi-holds-document-to-exonerate-gen-flynn-refuse-to-release-it-hey-realdonaldtrump/

image.png.d64ed89e64817bed14eed097d95f654b.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/breaking-mueller-replies-to-flynn-cites-302-doc-taken-6-months-after-ambush-interview-agents-did-not-think-flynn-was-lying/

There is another I can't find again about the DIA having documents/info that would clear Flynn as well.

This is a test, and is one to watch.

Flynn should not only be totally cleared, but he should end up back in the WH Staff.

Way more going on in this case as I mentioned before.

Don't have the Articles, but this exposes it - Flynn can totally ROAST DC with what's happened / is going on - Big stuff.

Okay, it's Friday night, time for something (maybe ?) less deep.

Here are a few bits from the Q&A the other day that got buried under the CF Interview revelations.

Remember the Envelops at the GHWB "Funeral" ?

image.png.7e2a19bc3afe046ef84b3032e3b70a61.png

Don't remember if I posted it, but shortly after GHWB's demise - the above references this :

image.png.db41e9db26231e5b01ae396bd8c070be.png

Longer Horizon.

image.png.35844026652b53db7d71a3da809a8ccc.png

Site Issues (continued) :

Disappointing.

image.png.92559ed61349e00816a453f28d3f3942.png

Don't know what to make of this - Riots could still disrupt distribution, but not to the point of 6 months.

image.png.205fe1252fec61b29f6941351a48bef1.png

Comms should be good.

image.png.0672dd0d87faaf38bbf86f5b3eae5b10.png

I touched on this long ago, and there is a Bill that has been approved by the House, but has not yet moved.

image.png.7279661a9e0e0ce2da7334ad48d53149.png

Was aware that there would be two, must be worse than I thought.

image.png.f0f021fdb28c07caa9fe3c72a0463293.png

There is some other "amazing" stuff going on, but nothing I care to really get into.

I touched on this a few days ago :

image.thumb.png.dbf75ad3fafda83969d4fcaac63dbef9.png

Hint / Guesstimate - Nikola Tesla.

So many things going on right now - amazing times.

image.thumb.png.2020649dfbc10877b2285ee502a0eb15.png

On 12/14/2018 at 6:44 PM, Clevfan4life said:

so now on to "new" shit cause the old shit didn't pan out. See how they larp you along? Wasn't RBG supposed to be retired and on life support by now?

RBG Jan/Feb.

What old didn't pan out ?

Whistle Blowers testified Thursdays, and MSM is too scared to talk about it because they're complicit in the scandals coming out - RICO, and more.

Way too much for me cover everything that's going on, I try to hit the high/relevant spots for the time, and circle back when I can.

Here's a bit from the weekend I didn't bother with, thought I'd see a thread on it, but bad news for the Left so silence (MSM).

image.png.f49628b268f5dd13af8dc916ec6e25c7.png

image.png.3bb2eb35bf2cd37ace32cc2ada1f860f.png

ok, just checked in. Jaf goes from seismic waves to health care to geographic south pole from the yellow vest

protests...gitmo....

stop already. nothing ties in together, nothing means much of anything so far, mostly fake spooky-doo

"conspiracies" that aren't even specified...

oooooohhhh, spooky.

but that is all I have time for and I can't go into any more superduper ultra-stupendous class 5 secret santa details for now.

36 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Yeah what was about those seismic charts and "think tesla"? Is this haarp again? 

Now that is a very interesting question.

This occurred on 11/11/18 :

image.png.5468ccd9070346c6c143e65d8a6cf51c.png

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2018/11/strange-earthquake-waves-rippled-around-world-earth-geology/?cmpid=org=ngp::mc=social::src=twitter::cmp=editorial::add=tw20181128science-earthquake::rid=&sf203143149=1

image.png.13a330c6cdc77a408eaa902d9fa352d5.png

image.png.6278000796aa4c827f2963bc4862cbe4.png

image.png.1e1279694a0fa01bdb314feb076d38da.png

Weird, there's that number 17 again   .   .   .  

The Seismic charts show that Seismographs World wide have been ringing pretty much steadily since this - totally normal (not).

image.png.4a9a719b174fa3ed852a0033101ca583.png

Referencing 11/11/18 here :

image.png.d33b10f1edf8feb3849a40acd776ca70.png

Understandably, some folks have lost patience.

Things get odder by the day   .   .   .  

Trump Foundation dissolving for "self-dealing" according to the presiding judge. More to come on the court ruling. Drain the Swamp indeed. Multiple corruption investigations throughout the Trump empire. Smartest thing he can do now is to resign and have Pence pardon them all to stop all the investigations. Otherwise the Orange Liar needs to order new Orange jumpsuits for himself and "dirty corrupt" family members who are all deeply involved.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Trump Foundation dissolving for "self-dealing" according to the presiding judge. More to come on the court ruling. Drain the Swamp indeed. Multiple corruption investigations throughout the Trump empire. Smartest thing he can do now is to resign and have Pence pardon them all to stop all the investigations. Otherwise the Orange Liar needs to order new Orange jumpsuits for himself and "dirty corrupt" family members who are all deeply involved.

Was my understanding that this was pretty much done with already, that it was effectively shut down.

I covered this way back in a comparison of the Trump Foundation vs Clinton Foundation.

Day and Night difference - not surprising.

Crazy Flynn sentencing Hearing today !

image.png.0492b5e595202d10efc8736d5b9df21b.png

Yeah, a bit strange, the Judge seemed to want Flynn to pull his plea.

Then the Judge comes out with this:

image.png.6a6044856886cbd3c74f9a812464d9bd.png

image.png.62294082bb9ca8cf6734fdb041773c62.png

Shocker   .   .   .   and interesting.

Then they take a Recess to allow Flynn to confer with his Lawyers (interesting story there as well).

Recess ran long, comes back with this :

image.png.3f6bea6ad36bc225d702513e64d2cd9a.png

And the result is :

image.png.6d7c012a779c1ce96b0c7e55670a0f76.png

Not sentencing, a status Hearing.

So what happened ?

The Bottle was opened and the Treason Genie was let out   .   .   .   for the upcoming items.

This had a lot of Eyes on it.

First half looked like Doom & Gloom.

Post Recess, major turn the other way.

The Judge still doesn't even have the original 302's, nor the DIA documents being withheld.

Maybe this puts things in a clearer light :

image.png.92835ec92c7f1e2e756e90e9c4fb96d6.png

Oops.

That sullivan judge was a gop posterboy till he wasnt, appsrently. He saw something that royally pissed him off, then comes back more conciliatory after muellers camp talked to him. Why? Cause flynn gave mueller the scoop and mueller needs potential future witnesses to know that if he gives them promises if the cooperate, those promises are followed through on abd some wild judge doesnt fuck up muellers investigation.

13 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

That sullivan judge was a gop posterboy till he wasnt, appsrently. He saw something that royally pissed him off, then comes back more conciliatory after muellers camp talked to him. Why? Cause flynn gave mueller the scoop and mueller needs potential future witnesses to know that if he gives them promises if the cooperate, those promises are followed through on abd some wild judge doesnt fuck up muellers investigation.

Judge's aren't part of the prosecution dimwit.

18 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Judge's aren't part of the prosecution dimwit.

Yes,precisely...but he offered his own commentary based off what he saw....and then abruptly cut it out after a recess. He dudnt do thst cause flynns lawyers said aww shucks wally ur really busting our balls here. Did u also see where he told flynn i cant guarantee u wont see jail time? 

13 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Was my understanding that this was pretty much done with already, that it was effectively shut down.

I covered this way back in a comparison of the Trump Foundation vs Clinton Foundation.

Day and Night difference - not surprising.

15 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I was surprised at how much this judge didn't know and the things he said like Flynn being traitorous were based on false information such as Flynn being an unregistered agent of a foreign country while being national security director. This is what set off Sullivan and why he was loaded for bear when Flynn came in for sentencing. I actually think this judge wanted some more time to re-evaluate the case after being so wrong as much as giving Flynn more time to cooperate.

On 12/14/2018 at 12:50 PM, Clevfan4life said:

Because money buys inequity in its application. Thats why the trumps and the clintons feel above the law. When u rave about a mans qualifications to lead people because he made lots of money, this is the society u get. Our legal system is tied to the worship of money. 

Yes Money Talks, bulshit walks. The way it's always been. And most likely as it should be. But the great unwashed does like to feel like they matter, even if lack of wit, Charisma, luck, brains, you name it, has kept them from it.

WSS