THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Busy Evening.

Q had a Q&A (missed it) which is essentially a system stress test.

They've at least quadrupled the capacity, the result :

image.png.e843815085ae1fb1b6d8a0deb6fb2ab6.png

There were a few interesting questions though.

Don't think I'll have time for any of those this Evening, there were some more drops before the Q&A earlier in the day that are worth a look.

image.png.a4ee81cff1a9734e2c6b77d694374b46.png

image.png.b240562b32b762a6e255f0fd83ce6f58.png

The Tweet:

image.png.ba702f073e8a7d78680dd50942aff35a.png

Long chain (45 Tweets/posts) that you can read de-Twitterfied here :

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1072953304165113857.html

Re-quoted and expanded upon :

image.png.28072294f23a0b79bfd0ae36ef61d492.png

Lot of folks don't even know much if anything about Huber, now there could be possibly more than one ?

There's more big news tonight (next post).

WHERE ARE MY HILLARY AND/OR DEEPY DERPY STATE INDICTMENTS...............U TROLLING LARPY BLACK ASSHOLE. WHERE ARE THEY? IVE BEEN PROMISED ONE HARD SET DAY AFTER ANOTHER FOR A GOT DAMN YEAR AND I WANT MY FUCKING INDICTMENTS GOD DAMMIT. I WANNA SEE MUELLER AND TRUMP BLOW EACH OTHER ON LIVE TV TALKING ABOUT 12D CHESS ON THE DEEP STATE WITH JON PODESTA GETTING RAILED IN THE BACKGRPUND,  AS PER WHAT WE WERE FUCKING PROMISED EVERY FUCKING WEEK FOR THE LAST GOD DAMN YEAR. 

AND I WANNA SEE U.S MARINES PARACHUTING ON SOMETHING, EVEN THO THEY DONT PARACHUTE ON SHIT ITS THE ARMY THAT DOES, MARINES DONT FLOAT DOWN ON SHIT THEY ROLL UP ON IT FUCK ITS MOUTH THEN GO HOME. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5412135

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

More fake news.  MAGA.

19 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Yeah, I've seen Clapper and Brennan calling for leniency.

17 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

So we have another set day,? Tom we get to.hear about hillary getting indicted?

9 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

If Hillary isn't indicted I petition the mods to shut this eye-sore thread down. 

Read it again.

It says there are Sealed Indictments and that there are some Hearings today - Arrests/Formal charges are later.

There is definitely News on this today - just now going over it - looking good.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Okay, how about we not be so obvious   .   .   .  

image.png.f2dfaf8476961fdf80d44b14ad4be81d.png

https://breaking911.com/happening-now-officials-across-the-country-responding-to-dozens-of-bomb-threats/

image.png.fb858ab0e62a4bb92877c08a7b708d34.png

Yeah, they know it's fixin' to hit the Fan.

I got a hit on FB from the North Royalton police force that they were getting numerous calls on fake bomb threats.  This is no joke.

The North Royalton Police Department has received numerous calls for service regarding bomb threats received via email. No credible threats have been identified. None have been credible, but if you receive one, please report it to NRPD. Also, the emails may be forwarded to Det Sword at the email address detsword@police.northroyalton.org

Is anyone even talking about these Hearings today ?

image.png.3a1a87a0958b68934cf18ea4f40a4de4.png

https://oversight.house.gov/hearing/oversight-of-nonprofit-organizations-a-case-study-on-the-clinton-foundation/

image.png.485f93626a6c4684b223a647da954fae.png

https://saraacarter.com/financial-bounty-hunters-testify-clinton-foundation-operated-as-foreign-agent/#.XBLfU7oKCbw.twitter

This is just one of many issues they're facing.

Huber cancelled today   .   .   .   because :

image.png.23880fcfbd70055a3569eba735f40a14.png

Remember those Planes to Little Rock with all the Documents that were initially though to be CF docs, but then we were told they were a Drug Lord's stuff ?

Well, seems they actually were CF docs after all.

image.png.4f368caf4c53dc525b11ab2c6b5db636.png

image.png.dda9d58d53ec21916e0306308a34a0f5.png

Haven't caught up on this myself yet, but this is where we're at so far.

• Upvote 1

Oh what the fucking shit is this now...

"John Moynihan and Lawerence W. Doyle, both graduates of the Catholic Jesuit College of the Holy Cross and former expert forensic government investigators, gave their shocking testimony before congress based on a nearly two year investigation into the foundation’s work both nationally and internationally"

srsly? Forensic experts? Unless we're discussing one of the mysterious suicides....exactly what do these jabroni's have as direct fucking evidence? I was waiting to read that they worked for the CF, but they didnt....its just two glorifued investigative journalists. Dafuq is going on?

A few more notes from elsewhere.

image.png.6d45354dd2d75fa24a9c8a3c74834c27.png

image.png.efa0b8fc892691b676f54bc9e91407f3.png

How did they take down Al Capone again ?

Uh huh.

Since this was operating Internationally and redirecting funds, there may be RICO on this as well.

Still got Servers, Emails, Benghazi, Uranium One   .   .   .   others.

So far just on this one we have :

image.png.33692dae317a3ebfc96478314aa5b921.png

FARA violation.

image.png.57ab7b56a9fcbf4952b11601f1e32982.png

Possibility the Hatch Act comes into play here, as well as the RICO

image.png.5d47c9adcf4ff7c3c2ddf92879c50fc7.png

~ $2.5 B of income with no Taxes paid.

image.png.ed4f5005b2e85c738a9d2bf902d101ff.png

That's < 0.1% of donors accounted for 80% of funds.

Some more notes :

image.thumb.png.547b92625fcc7540c9297718acb4f43c.png

Had some news on other stuff today, but I'll hold off on that for now.

All of it looks so super legit doesnt it? Than u read a couple jabronis who studied up on the CF wiki real good, went before the oversight committee. Why, if tgey supposedly had a couple 747's worth of CF documents....do we need to hear about a couple conspiracy fgts that studied up on the CF through the FOIA? The fucking deep state would not be letting "anything" hang out there that any of us ngr fgts could request like some library microfische. 

"A congressional hearing on the Clinton Foundation turned into a fiasco on Thursday after Republicans clashed with their own witnesses — two private investigators who refused to turn over documents that they claimed showed evidence of criminal wrongdoing at the Clinton Foundation. "

"“If you’re not going to share [the documents] with the committee and cut to the chase, my patience is running out,” said Meadows. After consulting briefly with their attorney, who was present, Moynihan and Doyle said they still would not turn over their report but would answer questions about it. "  House Oversight Committee’s Republican Chairman Mark Meadows.

"They said they hope to make money off their investigation and have turned over the documents to the IRS as part of a “probable cause” submission. The IRS does sometimes pay whistleblowers and tipsters from taxes they recoup in such cases.

But Meadows questioned that explanation, saying he spoke to the IRS before the hearing and was told the witnesses’ work with the committee would have no impact on the status of the IRS investigation. “I don’t find how [refusing to turn over information] provides a good foundation for truth and transparency,” said Meadows.

Republican Rep. Jody Hice also criticized the witnesses. “I feel like you’re using us for your own benefit,” said Hice, adding that there was a “little game going on here.”

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

"A congressional hearing on the Clinton Foundation turned into a fiasco on Thursday after Republicans clashed with their own witnesses — two private investigators who refused to turn over documents that they claimed showed evidence of criminal wrongdoing at the Clinton Foundation. "

"“If you’re not going to share [the documents] with the committee and cut to the chase, my patience is running out,” said Meadows. After consulting briefly with their attorney, who was present, Moynihan and Doyle said they still would not turn over their report but would answer questions about it. "  House Oversight Committee’s Republican Chairman Mark Meadows.

"They said they hope to make money off their investigation and have turned over the documents to the IRS as part of a “probable cause” submission. The IRS does sometimes pay whistleblowers and tipsters from taxes they recoup in such cases.

But Meadows questioned that explanation, saying he spoke to the IRS before the hearing and was told the witnesses’ work with the committee would have no impact on the status of the IRS investigation. “I don’t find how [refusing to turn over information] provides a good foundation for truth and transparency,” said Meadows.

Republican Rep. Jody Hice also criticized the witnesses. “I feel like you’re using us for your own benefit,” said Hice, adding that there was a “little game going on here.”

Our legal system is a true piece of shit. And not because of one ideology or another. It's just worthless.

WSS