THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

It's all bullshit dude.  You have been spouting this conspiracy stuff for a long time.  Nothing has come of it.

And Watergate, which is trivial in comparison, took how long ?

More than 2 years ?

I've been on this just a hair over a year.

Here's the deal.

I've set this timeline for myself, and I'm probably over zealous on it, but if we don't see something of significance by end of Q1 2019, I'm done.

That's freaking Light Speed in comparison to the multi Headed Hydra we're battling.

Personally, I think we're already seeing it, but I'll wait.

It may take longer, but I KNOW from what I've dug up that things ARE going to change - big time, even if it takes longer.

End Game is all I care about.

Not trying to be condescending or arrogant, I just have a LOT more info than folks here.

I can't post it - I catch major flack for the TRIVIAL stuff I do post, and trivial it is.

What this little I post (doesn't seem like it does it) is a condensed version of stuff I've run across.

Yea, some thing post may seem out there, but to the Public, is it something that's really going to be known ?

IF the MSM is the enemy, are they going to let the general Public know ?

That's where we are.

If you're for Globalism and all it entails, then this thread will never be something you want to read, because as far as I'm concerned, that is the utter death of this Country and all it was intended to be.

If you see Globalism for what it truly is, then yes, I can understand your frustration for the current state of affairs.

Ever since Reagan (and possibly longer) we've seen an erosion on multiple fronts of our National core values.

Stone cold facts of what is coming.

There WILL be three more Supreme Court Justices appointed by POTUS.

Roe vs Wade WILL be overturned (current ruling is based on a lie) by the Supreme Court - it will be returned to States descretion.

Clinton, Obama, Bush, are in SERIOUS trouble.

I seriously wonder if Hildebeast will live long enough to be subjected to the penalty her crimes against this Nation warrant.

Kuru - SO much here than I will not address at this time.

Do I post stuff from "unknowns" ?

Yep, deal with it - this is the future.

MSM = Operation Mockingbird.

You don't know what that is ?

Absolutely real.

Why/How do the Talking Heads get paid more the the Networks make ?

If you think that makes financial sense, take a hike - this thread is not for you, that makes ZERO financial sense.

Oh, Offshore financial accounts you say ?

RICO - they are TOAST.

All those Talking Heads on multiple MSM Networks - TOAST = RICO.

Dig, it's coming, it is real - I don't care if you believe me now or not, it IS coming.

There is SO much more going on than people realize.

I can't even approach it with being called more of a Madman than people think of me already.

I am only here to help alert people to what is coming.

I actually look forward to the end of 1Q 2019 and nothing happening so I can end this and move on to other things, but I seriously doubt that is what we have in store.

14 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I have a pretty good idea of the stuff ur not willing to post here, and ur prob right in doing so. As crazy as people already think u are, talk of the lizard people would get u run out.

Yes, im serious btw....."lizard" folk are a thing with these q people. 

Nah, my stuff is Science based, but pretty deep stuff.

Good day today, need to figure out where to start   .   .   .  

11 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Nah, my stuff is Science based, but pretty deep stuff.

Good day today, need to figure out where to start   .   .   .  

Listen, ive read about the interdimensional lizards. U cant pretend with me. I know who u follow, i know what they beleive. U might not beleive it urself, thats fine, but i know u "retweet" shit from people who do. 

Let's see if we can put a bigger dent in this.

image.png.a9252e71fa779abff62692be46f20bcf.png

Here's the video where Hildebeast gets her Letter.

She is good at playing things off, we saw that in the Debates with POTUS.

I have to hand that to her.

Here's a better angle on the Bush's video.

Commentary looks pretty good.

Someone put together a collage from yet another angle - would like to see the video this one was made from.

image.thumb.png.044904f2a4a6e07d0e580a8a9845fa1c.png

Should be able to click to enlarge.

19 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Someone put together a collage from yet another angle - would like to see the video this one was made from.

The two men on the bottom right are Secret Service agents assigned to former President Bush.  They are permanently assigned to him.

18 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The two men on the bottom right are Secret Service agents assigned to former President Bush.  They are permanently assigned to him.

Im wondering if/when guys like u have enough of this and go to zombo to shut this down. Even tho i have zero love lost for the bushes, using the patriarchs funeral as a back drop for this conspiracy shit is about as low as ive seen in our new modern political era.....if uveven want to call this politics.

But these are the kinds of people republicans have laid down with and spread their legs for em. 

On 12/8/2018 at 6:52 AM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Yep, and their duty it to physically protect him.

USSS have more responsibilities than just that though.

On 12/8/2018 at 7:13 AM, calfoxwc said:

who started this bs thread? It's like the ramblings of another madman.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT_a_VgIWIoXUnVRLjRdN

Yea, I'm the Madman - I'm cool with that.

On 12/8/2018 at 7:13 AM, Clevfan4life said:

Im wondering if/when guys like u have enough of this and go to zombo to shut this down. Even tho i have zero love lost for the bushes, using the patriarchs funeral as a back drop for this conspiracy shit is about as low as ive seen in our new modern political era.....if uveven want to call this politics.

But these are the kinds of people republicans have laid down with and spread their legs for em. 

Have at it, will free up a lot of my time.

I'm doing this out of an obligation.

Banning me will free from that - cool beans.

As for the Bush's, that's not their real name, but who cares.

Hell, I voted for both Bush's.

GHWB I appreciate for his service in WW II (haven't dug, but seems legit).

Things are not as they seem.

When certain docs get declassed the tide is going to change big time.

On 12/7/2018 at 2:44 PM, JAFBF said:

I guess Pence got one too?  

Karen-Pence.png

Well after the whole 1800 marines parachuting on langley bs last year, and my brother in law "literally" drove past the front gate on his way to work just when they were supposed to be there......after that called bullshit, i decided i was in this till the end. Im so bloody curious who this jabf is. Cause no browns fan has this kind of gumption, this is some real bonafide propaganda doled out by someone with a real agenda.

Surprised this isn't the rage today.

image.png.acbd65246903f62da959dd1496428f0b.png

Thinking about it, and how annoying it is dealing with "auto correct" at times, it must have taken some effort to get this one done.

It was the #1 Trending item for a while   .   .   .   of course the Left retweeted the crap out of it not realizing what he had just done.

image.png.c16fdde783898f86c8e5eba425a3aee6.png

That's Podesta by the way, Valerie Jarret is in Green, don't recall who else is in this picture.

Looks like a certain "debunked" topic is coming back around.

Try harder....

smock·ing
/ˈsmäkiNG/
noun
noun: smocking
  1. decoration on a garment created by gathering a section of the material into tight pleats and holding them together with parallel stitches in an ornamental pattern.

smock
/smäk/
verb
gerund or present participle: smocking
  1. decorate (something) with smocking.
    "smocked dresses"
Origin
Old English smoc ‘woman's loose-fitting undergarment’; probably related to Old English smūgan ‘to creep’ and Old Norse smjúga ‘put on a garment, creep into.’ The use of the verb as a needlework term dates from the late 19th century.

Translate smocking to

The Clinton Foundation Whistle Blower that was Raided a few days back.

image.png.9441c74a63fe3baf766809f54bdd262b.png

image.png.602d4c82e6be5286b8ec0587ef66e8ae.png

And a second follow up today.

image.png.51a9439731ecf8f7edc0beb7d3aa75f3.png

https://www.scribd.com/document/395382132/U-S-Attorney-Motion-Opposing-DCNF-Request-to-Unseal-FBI-Raid-Documents-December-7-20128

Currently there are three known Clinton Foundation WB's.

This all started over a year ago, and thanks to the Leak plugging has remained mostly silent until just recently.

Another interesting tidbit on this is the investigation for the most part was handled by MDA Analytics :

image.png.cc86f4b2543277a5f8583b4b7162b877.png

If you sit back and ponder this, you have to wonder what other investigations are going on by non-Governmental agencies.

What better way to keep things under wraps and hidden from the Swamp ?

Macron has proposed changes that economists and policy analysts have thought necessary in France for years, in order to resolve endemic social and employment problems. But in addition, he has emerged in the minds of many as a rich know-it-all who believes he is never wrong. His blunt talk—like telling a long-time unemployed man to cross the street and work in a café—has only deepened that sense.

“He is detested,” says Valette, 42, an artist and writer. “He does not discuss, he does not debate. He is authoritarian,” he says

oh boy, that sounds "exactly" like you know who.

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Macron has proposed changes that economists and policy analysts have thought necessary in France for years, in order to resolve endemic social and employment problems. But in addition, he has emerged in the minds of many as a rich know-it-all who believes he is never wrong. His blunt talk—like telling a long-time unemployed man to cross the street and work in a café—has only deepened that sense.

“He is detested,” says Valette, 42, an artist and writer. “He does not discuss, he does not debate. He is authoritarian,” he says

oh boy, that sounds "exactly" like you know who.

Macron and Trump are about as different as you can get.