THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

39 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Nah, this has nothing to do with Q (Q already knows what's in everything).

This is just one tiny example of what the Anons do.

They matched the font, and then started seeing what would fit in the redacted area based on that and the space available.

Never ceases to amaze me the lengths they go to too solve problems.

That's both the Curse and Blessing of Autism (varying degrees).

My hat's off to the digging and puzzle solving these guy do - fascinating.

Been a good day, got some interesting stuff gearing up.

You're going to have to prove that to me.  Show me.

41 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Nah, this has nothing to do with Q (Q already knows what's in everything).

This is just one tiny example of what the Anons do.

They matched the font, and then started seeing what would fit in the redacted area based on that and the space available.  

He obviously subtracts the number of spaces between texts and makes up something that fits.

\

Never ceases to amaze me the lengths they go to too solve problems.

That's both the Curse and Blessing of Autism (varying degrees).

My hat's off to the digging and puzzle solving these guy do - fascinating.

Been a good day, got some interesting stuff gearing up.

Okay, now we're touching on things I've skirted before.

image.thumb.png.129e7f2836c7c74ca40321d665ef01cc.png

Flynn was called safe one year ago to the day.

Flynn was interviewed/testified 19 times - Mueller & Team.

Linked Tweet 1:

image.png.d9cf0738a5758006eddafada51720c67.png

Linked Tweet 2:

image.png.b53496c61c477b6835d870a2aba2f29f.png

image.thumb.png.2561959b0e4bf57b3f574a1183a11afb.png

image.thumb.png.4ad416b7ac5f24f5bcb48b4b8f0c9884.png

Things are starting to get very interesting   .   .   .  

Still nothing happening ?

image.png.ba434ee301e5a71a978d36062e46ad7e.png

https://www.wsj.com/articles/another-high-ranking-fbi-official-to-depart-1543964483

image.png.9bc41417f4dc98acc61d5510574961e8.png

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obamas-fbi-brass-hollowed-out-after-latest-resignation-of-key-official

When has this EVER happened before ?

image.png.135e195bb63f8da3f139325b21998499.png

It can be difficult to realize you've been lied to all your life, but that is what this is going to boil down too.

Been going on longer than I've been alive, so would anyone know otherwise ?

@DieHardBrownsFan - it looks like you got the redacting thing figured out, two of the pictures should pretty much show what they were doing.  

This one was pretty simple, I've seen some amazing stuff from them - the Q-Clock still baffles me at times.

I've seen around that some people think Flynn getting off is bad for POTUS.

No way, I'm not even sure how they can spin things that way.

A few long interesting reads - I'll pull a few snippets from to give a little insight to overlooked stuff.

image.png.634133ed00c938e5de454c343c97bfea.png

Just a little reminder of what that means :

image.png.3291561f6d1b14fa9e14152001b25595.png

Who knows where the Bodies are buried ?

Why is this not bad for POTUS ?

image.thumb.png.a386049f2e5e240b68124d7b8d410d05.png

image.png.8be0f8d98057fee93f6efc2f4df43c8c.png

Seriously, I think most folk realize this has been over a long time and nothing was found.

When the talking Heads realize this, it's going to be worse than 11/9/16 for them.

PFdOj.gifsomething is up here - "America for Sale" and three corrupt goons but that will have to do for now. Not sure what it means, until I get about 60 pages of nonsense to add to it....no time right now.

"sigh"

Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road in New York State one evening when an old cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't - the aged bovine was struck and killed.

Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls to lobbyists.

About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a rare, huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

"What happened to you?", asked Hillary?

"Well," the driver replied, "The farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made mad passionate love to me."

"My God, what did you tell them?" asked Hillary.

The driver replied :"I just stepped inside the door and said, I'm Hillary Clinton's chauffeur and I've just killed the old cow. The rest happened like lightning!"

MOVE OVER, MOOCHELLE !hillcow.jpg

15 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.76b930dce8d764253268adfc61933a1b.png

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/12/it-begins-party-that-wants-to-make-spain-great-again-storms-the-polls/#.XAfwxxpuBbo.twitter

image.png.0a3ba3b363e1e9bbfad6ceb71e49dde2.png

Not saying it's massive, but I've seen some videos - EU leaders are pissed.

Ok so from someone who has family in austria, germany and italy......no one is screaming we want trump. No one. My best friend is irish and Ireland loathes trump the most of any country in europe, not exactly sure why but i think it has to do with some old real estate deals that piece of shit donald fucked people over with............jabf, srsly who are you? 

8 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

That was a funeral hymn paper.

That was one devastating hymn then.

More to it.

Here's a short clip from a broader angle with a little bit more.

The story is the SS agent behind W passed something to W, who gave it to Laura Bush, and she showed it to Jeb and you get the reaction.

Haven't found a clearer clip, but that's the talk,

Also, some VIPs got an envelop in their pamplet with a message.

image.png.8a2c53571bfcd790a2fde03596dfee1d.png

I saw a video where Hildebeast opened her booklet and the letter fell out.

Dilley Intel just said what triggered the Bush's was a CCTV picture of O's secret safe house raided.

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Ok so from someone who has family in austria, germany and italy......no one is screaming we want trump. No one. My best friend is irish and Ireland loathes trump the most of any country in europe, not exactly sure why but i think it has to do with some old real estate deals that piece of shit donald fucked people over with............jabf, srsly who are you? 

I've seen videos from France and Germany as well.

If I stumble upon them again I can post them.

Laura bush would not be getting some semsitive deep state messages u simpleton tit....and not at her father in laws funeral. Are u fukking kidding urself right now? Are u a serious fucking human being with a serious fucking brain? Can u honestly not see whats being done to u?

Let me reiterate, no former firstlady is being passed what would amount to apacolyptically top secret bs in the middle of her father in laws funeral. Ur like a toddler sitting in his booster seat getting the old open wide here comes the airplane jr!!!!

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Nice tightly shot videos of a few folk. Not impressed. Causeeeee, i have actual family thats indiginous to europe. I dont get swayed by cool youtube videos

Yea, you're right.

Nothing happening.

image.png.5333cea869062e1da17c15e82abf2387.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-06/france-deploys-12000-riot-cops-closes-eiffel-tower-coup-attempt-feared-yellow-vests

Never said every single person in those Countries were chanting that.

I've seen evidence from more Countries than the ones listed that people wish they had POTUS as their leader.

It's about Globalism, they've gone too far and people are starting to realize that it's just going to screw them.

Globalist don't want a smart populace (look what they've done to our Education system), they just want people smart enough to do the work that needs to be done.

That's it.

We're "Feeder" to them, nothing more.

Just now, JAFBF said:

Yea, you're right.

Nothing happening.

image.png.5333cea869062e1da17c15e82abf2387.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-06/france-deploys-12000-riot-cops-closes-eiffel-tower-coup-attempt-feared-yellow-vests

Never said every single person in those Countries were chanting that.

I've seen evidence from more Countries than the ones listed that people wish they had POTUS as their leader.

It's about Globalism, they've gone too far and people are starting to realize that it's just going to screw them.

Globalist don't want a smart populace (look what they've done to our Education system), they just want people smart enough to do the work that needs to be done.

That's it.

We're "Feeder" to them, nothing more.

So you put up someone saying they are going to do that.  I never heard of the fucker?  Give me a break dude.

Laura bush would not be getting some semsitive deep state messages u simpleton tit....and not at her father in laws funeral. Are u fukking kidding urself right now? Are u a serious fucking human being with a serious fucking brain? Can u honestly not see whats being done to u?

Let me reiterate, no former firstlady is being passed what would amount to apacolyptically top secret bs in the middle of her father in laws funeral. Ur like a toddler sitting in his booster seat getting the old open wide here comes the airplane jr!!!!

That look of disgust on jebs face can be only about one man......

You're missing the whole point.

It's DS/Cabal.

They're all part of it, in fact, often the wives are the worst.

Nobody else here cares to look it any of this.

That's why I'm putting this info here, cause when SHTF, pieces of WTF is going on will be here - assuming there is Comm access.

2 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

You're missing the whole point.

It's DS/Cabal.

They're all part of it, in fact, often the wives are the worst.

Nobody else here cares to look it any of this.

That's why I'm putting this info here, cause when SHTF, pieces of WTF is going on will be here - assuming there is Comm access.

Dude, u dont get it.....they would not be handing out shit like that at a state funeral WITH CAMERAS EVERYWHERE.

stop getting hooked by internet fags. He was absolutely disgusted and it absolutely had something to.do with his fathers funeral...or something Trump did or wanted to do.....i syspect trump had at least a small part to do with that look

Happy campers - Biden got a Letter too.

image.thumb.png.4df56311d74e6beea43aea3d37bbf90d.png

Everyone sure seems to be interested for it to be nothing.

Ya'll don't realize it, shit's about to get real in the next few months.

It's taken a damn lot longer than I though it would, but I never considered the Judicial aspect of things needing the cleaning it's needed (it's happening big time).

Must say, I've learned a lot of very interesting things the last year - things are not as they seem.

We (Civilization), know a hell of a lot more than what most people think we do.

Statistically, the odds are stacking up.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

That's Bullshit.

There are signs about Pedophilia (leaders) and Globalism.

Unplug from the MSM.

"Students have been angered by President Emmanuel Macron's plans to change the end-of-school exam, known as the baccalaureate, which is required for entrance to university.

Critics fear the reforms will limit opportunity and breed inequality.

Who are the protesters?

The "gilets jaunes" protesters, so-called because they have taken to the streets wearing the high-visibility yellow clothing that is required to be carried in every vehicle by French law, initially complained at a sharp increase in diesel taxes.

Mr Macron said his motivation for the increase was environmental, but protesters accused him of being out of touch.

The government later scrapped the plan but the yellow vest protesters were not placated. Last week, the movement - despite a lack of central leadership - issued more than 40 demands to government.

Among them were a minimum pension, widespread changes to the tax system, and a reduction in the retirement age.

The protest movement has gained momentum via social media, encompassing a whole range of participants from the anarchist far left to the nationalist far right, and moderates in betw"

The protests in the 60's here in the u.s were way worse than kids worried about unfair education practices. After reading about these protesters, i kind of agree with some of their shit. But dude, unfucking plug from these an9n faggots. They take every world event and spin their own narrative to it. 

And im sure the Le Pen family, avowed nazi's.....have somethong to.do with this