THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

wow, i didnt know obama spoke out against citizens united, GOID FOR FUKKING HIM

"2010, President Obama used his first State of the Union address to denounce the Court’s January 2010 ruling in the Citizens United case, which struck down restrictions on corporate political speech under the First Amendment.

With six of the nine justices sitting silently in the House of Representatives, Obama toldthe nation their ruling “will open the floodgates for special interests, including foreign corporations, to spend without limit in our elections.”

and the colored boy nailed it DEAD NUTS. My estimation of the man just increased. Just look at a week ago u clowndicks were grousing about some liberal billionaires buying elections. Stunning ignorance. Gross, incompetent intellectual malaise. But the colored boy nailed it didnt he?

Of course he spoke out against it moron. He and the Democrats speak out against anything that isn't part and parcel of the left-wing political agenda. You are stunned? Seems like that's from a Blow To The Head or something.

WSS

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course he spoke out against it moron. He and the Democrats speak out against anything that isn't part and parcel of the left-wing political agenda. You are stunned? Seems like that's from a Blow To The Head or something.

WSS

that wasn't what I was "stunned" by. It's ok Jr, keep trying

What a crazy day !

Just about every thread I've posted on the past week or so has had some kind of update, I just can't keep up with them all.

I even have some more back story on the Russia\Ukraine deal, still sorting it out though.

Is Ukraine DS ?

Pretty much what we've seen today really does seem to point to :

image.png.fe66cf41efd8b3851aa17da68241559e.png

Tweet link :

image.png.59c6ebfa8ad44ee43542e1834966f926.png

He has been hitting the CF more and more lately   .   .   .  

Coming up.

image.thumb.png.81e61de0fa6bdfd639696cdc3ee168be.png

image.png.9a54eaf220d818424af7a60eba3d4866.png

I don't think he is going to be there personally, but :

image.png.e2d7dad5cd52a44e6220b41bc541d8af.png

image.png.f53e0e0c77c3bbdb33ac11e16ca92d8f.png

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Ukraine and russia are about to drop gloves and trump is tweeting about the CF? But the ukraine is american DS? This shitt is bordering on sociopathic

You don't get it yet - The Deep State is Global.

image.png.a35840c1fdc9c94879e2bd02f76021d4.png

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/11/25/russia-opens-fire-and-seizes-three-ukrainian-vessels/#more-157040

No ?

image.thumb.png.536750a16d961d8c8fccfe395c1c3bcf.png

Does that emblem stir up vague resemblances to anything ?

Stunned me too.

There is an interesting story floating around that there was a plan to take out this :

image.png.99501aaaa8feb1e75ddcfa491eb48f71.png

This just so happens to be where all the activity took place yesterday.

It was to be blamed on the Ukraine, which would have given Russia grounds to attack.

Crazy huh ?

Those pesky Ruskies were pretty adamant about keeping (non Russian) ships away from the Bridge though   .   .   .

Just a story.

Dude the stuff ur posting for us is literally hot off the press russian propaganda. BECAUSE Q IS EITGER A RUSSIAN HIMSELF OR A CONCOCTION OF RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE using someone like snowden or assange or both. How do u not get that by now its blatantly obvious? 

Im not saying the russians are wrong on everyrhing but please fukking understand these arent benevolent resistance fairies. They play their own games always have always will. And they are playing a big game on us with this Q business. 

On 11/26/2018 at 8:47 AM, Clevfan4life said:

Dude the stuff ur posting for us is literally hot off the press russian propaganda. BECAUSE Q IS EITGER A RUSSIAN HIMSELF OR A CONCOCTION OF RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE using someone like snowden or assange or both. How do u not get that by now its blatantly obvious? 

Im not saying the russians are wrong on everyrhing but please fukking understand these arent benevolent resistance fairies. They play their own games always have always will. And they are playing a big game on us with this Q business. 

None of that previous post was Q related.

Putin is not necessarily a good guy (ex KGB and more), but he is anti DS (actually his #1 enemy).

Putin has issues with Russian Mafia, which may be why he's not as infuriated by our sanctions as he should be (sanctions primarily target Russian Mafia interests).

POTUS / Putin may be working together vs DS - beyond that there is probably a lot of work to do.

China is another story, and I believe are our #1 adversary, Russia is #2 at best, and possibly #3.

6 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

None of that previous post was Q related.

Putin is not necessarily a good guy (ex KGB and more), but he is anti DS (actually his #1 enemy).

Putin has issues with Russian Mafia, which may be why he's not as infuriated by our sanctions as he should be (sanctions primarily target Russian Mafia interests).

POTUS / Putin may be working together vs DS - beyond that there is probably a lot of work to do.

China is another story, and I believe are our #1 adversary, Russia is #2 at best, and possibly #3.

u really don't get they're all colluding to keep our attn wandering around? 

23 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

u really don't get they're all colluding to keep our attn wandering around? 

That is the point at this stage - it's called disinfo.

Really wish I had definitive answers/dates, but if I did, then so would the enemy.

I see the movement.

It's a damn lot slower than I wish it was, but I see it, and I'm understanding (most of) it.

You and others think I'm either Bat Shit crazy or I'm intentionally feeding you all a bunch of Bullshit.

I'm not.

This is some seriously deep stuff going on, orchestrated by some absolutely brilliant minds that have been trained in this type of stuff for years.

Call it Hopium.

If POTUS is playing us, we're screwed.

We were screwed already, and would have been so more quickly with Hildebeast.

A lot of this crap I'm uncovering is hard to believe, but I see the connections and evidence (much not posted - TMI).

I've actually been sitting on some truly insane stuff (FOIA info I've only briefly gone through) - that supports some wild postulations in this thread.

Yea, I have some stuff wrong.

Jury's still out on a lot of other things.

The previous post was actually a very good link from the post before, and now why the previous was a good set up for this :

This one really puts the pieces together - ton of dots connected here, things I haven't gone into and things I was unaware of.

Note the "Retweet(s)" - there was more than just the one I posted above.

On 11/28/2018 at 3:33 PM, Clevfan4life said:

Ic the manafirt thing has the q folks in extra bullshitt mode. Its funny how these proclamations of imoending gotchas always coincides with the mueller probe turning another screw

Total fake news, they're walking this story back big time.

Both Manafort and Wikileaks/Assange are/were looking into suing over this.

Guy that wrote the story has a history of putting out fake stories as well   .   .   .   no one's talking about it that knows anything.

One of many I saw (this one a bit newer) - this one barely managed to last a few hours, not worth bothering with.

image.png.f900dc7c789bbb973dce275d110c4eef.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-29/guardian-faceplants-manaforts-passport-stamps-dont-match-fabricated-assange-story

Lots going on, doubt I'll get most of it covered today, things to do.

• Thanks 1

This one is just going to note some "unusual" activity over the past few days mainly, shouldn't be anything major.

I keep bringing these up, these type of events are just NOT supposed to be happening, and definitely not as frequently as we have been seeing.

image.png.80ee040c75494660a639f4662b86295c.png

image.png.81c089eb01815f1d1e0f73ea39d2389d.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6447587/Facebook-Instagram-Social-media-apps-crash-users-world.html

Planes   .   .   .   Planes   .   .   .   and more Planes.

I have mentioned seeing odd Plane/Flight activity recently.

This is one such incidence that happened the night POTUS abruptly left the Christmas Tree lighting.

image.thumb.png.b1ee635a66227e677ce88b97350d84bd.png

Now here's an interesting one from last night  .   .   .   there are rumors   .   .   .  

image.png.df8b7b876a126774a6b9b2785f4e9384.png

Doubt this is the first   .   .   . 

This morning.

image.png.3ba26ebfb0c39635d3eed225a25564df.png

GTMO341 & GTMO479

These were spotted and soon disappeared like the previous night flight.

Departure.

image.png.28000457800c29e2054ab31bcc1bd3cc.png

Inbound.

image.png.4962d16b3686a4f09c56e52efc7322c3.png

Likely missed something, and there is some other odd activity going on around the Country as well (flights).

Just FYI stuff.

Don't really expect anything major Public-wise to be known during Christmas Season (Economic impact), but quietly things may be happening.

Interesting stories floating around, some unsealed Indictments, arrests, and a Raid or two.

Well Hell, look who's back.

image.png.6923a750621d403cc0a728be62dc7bb5.png

For those that missed/forgot:

image.png.911a53e3e41e01ec948206e93abaa593.png

Now this one is not good.

Satan telling Death to "Get back to work"   .   .   .   DS/Cabal Comms. - be alert.

That last Tweet looks like it may be hard to read, it's to Hildebeast for anyone interested.

Speaking of Hildebeast.

image.png.b8f90229f9d26398cb47185bfc93d98c.png

image.png.5c78ad2134ad6abfabbafcd5d62c4d4c.png

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/29/fbi-whistleblower-clinton-uranium/

Yea, can you believe that, they actually gave the Whistleblower's name here.

Arkancide watch ?

Poor guy.

Dennis

Nathan

Cain

I wonder if they noticed ?

.   .   .   How do you introduce evidence into an investigation (legally)?   .   .   .

Surely just another coincidence   .   .   .

Hmm, something else I saw on CF today, will see if I can find it if I have time.

A few bits I mentioned that I doubt I'll get too, lot's going on.

image.png.9412235d3e31c4c74278a301a2722d71.png

#1 - the narrative in most of the stories are going to insinuate POTUS has some very dirty dealings (of course they are), they've got nothing (guy Raided is long time big time bad apple).

#2 - there is more as mentioned by the CF reference.

#3 - not likely to cover it, ~$230B Money Laundering deal.

#4 - not sure I've seen this or it may be called something else.

#x - there is more than just these going on.

Cohen ?

Don't make me laugh - huge dud just like the Manafort deal (meant to mention), not going to waste time on it.

This one's longer than intended, but heck, in case I don't get to another I'm going to drop this as well.

image.png.bc6bacac7a252df757d06d96a4344195.png

Tower deal - another nothing burger.

Biden family deal - big.

What Country does this involve ?

Ukraine ?

Hmm, what up with Ukraine right now   .   .   .  

At 5 - 4, soon to be 6 - 3   .   .   .   the stage is being set.

image.png.ff43efa4c21487e2d3b8d8c66842d384.png

https://www.lifenews.com/2018/11/30/oklahoma-bill-would-ban-all-abortions-and-make-killing-babies-a-felony-crime/

Something that will be overturned on a National level, and will revert to the States.

Did you know, the original ruling was on a false case ?

There was no Rape   .   .   .

1 minute ago, JAFBF said:

I've mentioned this a few times in the last few weeks.

image.png.6d7e076cf221d5deaf5259a5068a052f.png

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/19/nancy-pelosi-mocks-democrats-trump-ice-impeachment/

People are starting to wonder what's going on.

About that "decision" deadline on Veteran's Day   .   .   .  

they        literally          can't            impeach           Trump

they'd need the senate. If the house voted to impeach trump it would be symbolic only. They'll impeach him when they have something that virtually forces the republicans in the senate to agree to impeachment. Before that, even talking about it is counterproductive. 

15 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

they        literally          can't            impeach           Trump

they'd need the senate. If the house voted to impeach trump it would be symbolic only. They'll impeach him when they have something that virtually forces the republicans in the senate to agree to impeachment. Before that, even talking about it is counterproductive. 

You are correct.

I am not 100% certain that the D's will have the House, or the Senate will be 53 - 47 by Jan 3, 2019   .   .   .  

Posted a few days ago, now a bit more relevant and worth looking into.

image.png.046fd82e301fae50962fe3c1426b945e.png

image.thumb.png.55c2b3160dc44e46986e7439e8b65b93.png

Was posted Wed night/early Thur.

Less than 3 hrs later Anons had ID'd it as Hyatt Regency - Chongqing, China.

Not sure about the 6X-382-NTP0038-3u2, but Chongqing, China - dayem, is there a lot there.

For NE Ohioans this ought to light up some things in very recent events locally.

image.png.0dd20b12fca240bc1b23d0a3f7fff2bb.png

Not yet ?

image.png.49d70978a23bfc437ead39b29f090d2d.png

More ?

image.png.238cbe9047de557b6c81fc7bf92ee5a3.png

Yea, she had that Chinese (spy) driver for 20 years   .   .   .  

image.png.50f1d8f0d9648440c4a401a7cce5a453.png

https://freedomoutpost.com/is-senator-dianne-feinstein-a-chinese-agent/

image.png.92798ea70dbad55c99e309594f7b9f15.png

https://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2010/06/06/a-conversation-with-dianne-feinstein/

One more dot - anti-Trumper.

image.png.dbf17f0ef19ab84a6dedefaa16b25e6e.png

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-gm-china-idUSBRE8AR0LV20121128

Let's see, what else for Chongqing.

- US biotech firms made China's gene-edited babies possible

- Money Laundering scheme going on there ?

- They're working on something called "Cloning" - uh huh.

Believe there were a couple other items I can't dig up at the moment.

Looks to have become more personal to the folks in Ohio though.

Well, guess I won't be looking back for that CF info I saw (at least not posting it), some more quick follow ups from Q.

image.png.01421be046eeced2760170d65fd4a564.png

Does not sound happy.

image.png.17c09c6d215c95f4ac4473ddf228db26.png

More Q incoming, not looking like anything I'm going to jump on right now.

Sheet, think I saw the leak, what a DA, just asking for an Arkancide.

Okay, I was wrong, looks like I will be looking into some of the incoming Q's in a bit.

First a quick rewind to one posted after the Q Chongqing picture.

image.png.9938c1ac2b8f2299cb21fd22f383ef1e.png

"A picture is worth many sentences".

About that Treason Retweet by POTUS a couple days ago   .   .   .  

Now relate that with this Q drop.

Lots of oddities starting to add up - Feinstein, Pelosi, Playboy, NXVIM (new info), Epstein, etc.

Good Lord, Q just posted a Pic of a Plane taking off and it looks like the Anons have already tagged the Flight via the Tail # - insane.

Looking like a busy night, I'm not going to catch all this incoming right now, will highlight a few I've seen.

image.png.3078fdb3775a5e64b0b4eba1cac551b6.png

image.png.9274e1010aae68395e4f440fe1169c48.png

image.png.be0c9aa37a36af70610d798d007005b4.png

This one links to:

"New Clinton Foundation Whistleblower TBA Next Monday?"

In a discussion between Hannity, John Soloman and Sara Carter, something new came to light about the Clinton Foundation investigation.

HANNITY: Now: there’s something percolating that will probably break Monday. You’re both smiling. Do either one of you want to give the audience….well, a little heads up…..

JOHN: I’ll give you some breaking news right now, Sean. Just two hours ago, federal prosecutors assigned to John Huber, the [Utah] US Attorney investigating the Clintons, reached out to a whistleblower in the Clinton Foundation, [this is the] first time we’ve seen contact between a Clinton Foundation whistleblower and that particular federal office. That just happened tonight.

HANNITY: Are you talking about the one who’s home was raided?

JOHN S.:No, this is a new—a different whistleblower that you might…..you’ll learn a lot on Monday, I betcha.

HANNITY: All right, we’ll learn a lot more on Monday. Sara, last word…

SARA: We need to keep our eyes—

HANNITY: What’s the preview of Monday’s coming attraction?

SARA (big laugh): I think we’ve got a lot to look forward to on Monday, Sean. And I think the American people are going to see that there was [something] happening behind the scenes at the FBS as well as the Dept of Justice. And Michael Horowitz has been doing a very deep dive into this…There’s gonna be a lot of breaking news in the next month and [in] the months to come.

HANNITY: Amazing the year of the boomerang. We were right all along. It continues.

Sweet, Q just posted I put up some time ago folks most likely dismissed.