THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

is it weird for p3 pilots to train sub hunting?

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Just training no doubt.  Or it could be an ISIS/Chinese/Russian submarine.

Could well be training.

Awful close to shore if it's not one of ours for training.

Being off Broward County was a flag as well.

I'm definitely no expert on classifying the type Sub that is, but it doesn't appear to be one of our top Classes (their towers are more streamlined/larger).

Lot of lesser obvious countries have Subs though, even some non countries has some Subs.

Mainly posted it to show some more (somewhat) odd goings on of late.

I'm not going to have all the answers, but I will post things that may be relevant at another time.

Ya'll realize we're coming up on two weeks since the Election, and it's still not settled ?

That seem "normal" to anyone ?

Hell, we've got Troops on the ground in Haiti right now - anyone reporting that ?

Too many threads with related topics - I'd post this in a good one, but too many inter-related   .   .   .  

image.png.21c250e060d8222f97d312316cea823f.png

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/report-florida-democrats-have-lawyered-up-in-possible-election-fraud-investigation/

But why ?

image.png.70043982620d915fdf85e66cad71a42b.png

What if   .   .   .  

- there are only 10% - 15%   .   .   .  

- the scale is MASSIVE   .   .   .  

.   .   .   some folks may need to brace themselves   .   .   .  

Seed planted.

Nation wide.

A little over a week ago it was mentioned that Pelosi had a choice to make by last Monday.

image.png.374136cf6065131f8c9e4264df533615.png

Has the correct choice been made ?

image.png.a494be009a11e0c9a7fd56243f92da5a.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6406137/Nancy-Pelosi-mocks-fellow-Democrats-impeachment-abolishing-ICE.html

Now how interesting is this, coming from Pelosi ?

Yes, the article mentions comparing POTUS to Mussolini   .   .   .   back in January.

Even so, not quite the stance one would expect from someone who's Party just (supposedly) won the House.

Things are not as they seem, bears keeping an eye on how this all develops down the road.

20 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

has ruth bader retired yet? remember we were "within 48 hrs" of such an announcement 2 weeks ago.

Haven't seen anything myself, but also haven't had time to chase it down.

Hell, I've missed bigger things than that before with all the other stuff going on.

At most I would just expect a formal announcement giving a time frame.

You said she already had (never saw it myself), so I've been even less inclined to follow up.

On 11/14/2018 at 5:17 PM, Clevfan4life said:

hey pooper. do u seriously not know she announced tha retirement date months ago?

Best info I have on it is she's gone Jan/Feb - announcement's just a formality.

Think that was the time frame, I'll have to go back and dig it up when I get a chance.

21 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Haven't seen anything myself, but also haven't had time to chase it down.

Hell, I've missed bigger things than that before with all the other stuff going on.

At most I would just expect a formal announcement giving a time frame.

You said she already had (never saw it myself), so I've been even less inclined to follow up.

Best info I have on it is she's gone Jan/Feb - announcement's just a formality.

Think that was the time frame, I'll have to go back and dig it up when I get a chance.

yeah but dont think i dont rem the narrative ur boolshit mountain, mountain of boolshit was peddling.....her fall was a ruse, an excuse to retire early cause she's all up in some deep stare shenanigans. Look these others morons that come here prob cant remember what the had for lunch let alone ur schtick thats been going on for over a year now. But not me, i make note of these hard date proclamations u post here......NOT A SINGLE ONE........has come to pass. Not a one. Multiple timers have come and gone.....nothin. 

I get it, this stuff isnt being concocted for people like me, people with a semi functioning brain. But one day im going to get u to admit that most if not all of this Q sht was a hack job by prob assange or snowden, or both.....with the backing of soviet intelligence. 

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

yeah but dont think i dont rem the narrative ur boolshit mountain, mountain of boolshit was peddling.....her fall was a ruse, an excuse to retire early cause she's all up in some deep stare shenanigans. Look these others morons that come here prob cant remember what the had for lunch let alone ur schtick thats been going on for over a year now. But not me, i make note of these hard date proclamations u post here......NOT A SINGLE ONE........has come to pass. Not a one. Multiple timers have come and gone.....nothin. 

I get it, this stuff isnt being concocted for people like me, people with a semi functioning brain. But one day im going to get u to admit that most if not all of this Q sht was a hack job by prob assange or snowden, or both.....with the backing of soviet intelligence. 

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

The fact this thread is still going after some of the earlier misinformation (lies)  posted is a true monument to sociopathic behavior.  

As you were. 

5 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The tin foil thread lives on.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

this dumb spooky doo conspiracy worship-Q thread is the worst long thread ever. I gave up on it a long while back.

Yea, I've made some bad calls.

Lot of those dates are/were just passed on info.

So yes, I got fooled on some things as well - I'll own it, I've made mistakes.

Join the club, who hasn't ?

This has taken far longer than what I had thought when things started, at least I understand why it's going the way it is.

Tin Foil ?

I've posted some things are likely above the grade of this board no doubt (bordering on philosophical?).

Some others are real and valid though disbelieved, and I'm not sure if the full supporting evidence will ever come out for them.

Yes, a couple are likely BS or diversions.

There are others I've come across since I started digging on this that I'm just not going to post, regardless of what evidence there is to support them.

Need I point out why ?

There are things going on that no one is noticing or paying attention too - just dismiss everything because it doesn't jive with their life view.

I've mentioned several times throughout this thread about five 9's service.

Real stuff, and a target of most major Communications companies.

There have been an insane amount of outages recently.

Yesterday, several large media outlets were out (FB, Instagram, others), as well as Carriers and Cable companies.

Ridiculous.

Today, Google is down in parts of the US and EU - https://www.rt.com/news/444571-google-down-east-coast-europe/

So yeah, I'm the nut, and I'll own that too.

There is a conspiracy, but it's not the one you're all looking at.

corrupt judges are why rbg dodnt spontaneously combust like a witch in rain despite Q or one of his homo 4chan buddies explicitly stating she would "within the next 48 hours".....? really?

remember when the dalai lama was supposed to be outed as a pedo cause he one time gave a speech sponsored by people who paid him well to do so knowing he would give them hipster cred.....???  rem that? the dalai fukking lama......chinese intelligence, WHO HATE HIS GUTS, would have blown him out of the water decades ago if there was the slightesr shade in his background. Do u even realize how much china hates tibet? See this q sht just doesnt gel with people who have a functioning brain. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

corrupt judges are why rbg dodnt spontaneously combust like a witch in rain despite Q or one of his homo 4chan buddies explicitly stating she would "within the next 48 hours".....? really?

remember when the dalai lama was supposed to be outed as a pedo cause he one time gave a speech sponsored by people who paid him well to do so knowing he would give them hipster cred.....???  rem that? the dalai fukking lama......chinese intelligence, WHO HATE HIS GUTS, would have blown him out of the water decades ago if there was the slightesr shade in his background. Do u even realize how much china hates tibet? See this q sht just doesnt gel with people who have a functioning brain. 

This is the product of a Society that expects instant gratification.

Nice if you can get it, but very rarely works out that way   .   .   .  

You need to unplug and dig for yourself :

image.png.f1111d4a985bdae15e72d65275cb5a2f.png

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/society-is-made-of-narrative-realizing-this-is-awakening-from-the-matrix-787c7e2539ae

You've shown in the past you can do it   .   .   .  

• Thanks 1

As I was saying about yesterday :

image.png.cec633ee996f059369739e74d307d377.png

Who's testing and why ?

image.png.3135f9b8dc4119a859ff577975683d78.png

PEAS   .   .   .   Turkey Pardon ?

No, Presidential Emergency Alerting System - if/when it goes down, the Message will be there.

Nah, just more bizarre $#!+   .   .   .

Will be stunned if it is this year, next SC Justice moving us to 6 -3 will put extreme pressure on the DS.

As long as we're adding ~5k / month to the Sealed indictment count don't expect anything, when it tapers off   .   .   .  

Chief Justice John Roberts' lesbian cousin and the future of gay ...

Mar 25, 2013 - Roberts is aware Podrasky will be there, but she reserved the seats by emailing Roberts' sister, who put her in contact with the chief justice's ...
Jul 1, 2015 - After the Supreme Court decision in favor of gay marriage, conservative critics spotted sister wives on the horizon. "Polygamy, here we come!

wow, i didnt know obama spoke out against citizens united, GOID FOR FUKKING HIM

"2010, President Obama used his first State of the Union address to denounce the Court’s January 2010 ruling in the Citizens United case, which struck down restrictions on corporate political speech under the First Amendment.

With six of the nine justices sitting silently in the House of Representatives, Obama toldthe nation their ruling “will open the floodgates for special interests, including foreign corporations, to spend without limit in our elections.”

and the colored boy nailed it DEAD NUTS. My estimation of the man just increased. Just look at a week ago u clowndicks were grousing about some liberal billionaires buying elections. Stunning ignorance. Gross, incompetent intellectual malaise. But the colored boy nailed it didnt he?