THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Bunch new "I think I'll quite Politics" announcements.

There are actually four more, but one I lost track of.

This one is just sad. What were you into to that made you do this?

image.png.94028a4f845930c3dd718e18102139a1.png

Very sad - he has unborn Grand kids on the way . . . just disturbing :(

This would be the third one in the last two days that I'm aware of.

image.png.0a8e205a699a26ba852a7f2f60635ea4.png

Now here is a BIG one :

image.png.3b645191d98b3e17c9a2c3f686222237.png

House Speaker - incredible.

I've lost count, I know it's well over 40 now, and I've heard as many as 70 . . . I just don't know at this point, but they are adding up fast.

EDIT:

Hold off on Ryan, he saying right now this is not true.

Will need to look into this more when I can.

18 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

U saw it right? About weinstein?

Lol

Yes I did. I think she's very pretty. I don't think she's a great actress. She was pissed off at Weinstein because he wanted her to do a sex scene in a movie. (Pssst you work in movies because you've got nice tits ) She also in an interview got all worked up because Donald Trump ask her on a date decades ago. She was shocked because she said she had a boyfriend at the time. Yes so fuking what? :lol: 

WSS

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

In any case mika's not drop dead but for. 50 yr old she aint bad. Some of u have wives that hit the wall 20 years before 50 so ill give her props for keeping it together. 

Also, just read her father was zbigniev....i never put it together.

You might be surprised at how much "keeping it in the family" so to speak there is among the big wigs . . .

Meant to post this a few days ago, but day 3 of Network issues still ongoing have made things difficult:

image.thumb.png.979af9130bfec7660d7812b12de9f92c.png

But anyway, this is from Monday the day before the Election:

image.thumb.png.7470012d1ff6cabf7c1e95025863ce51.png

image.thumb.png.51f948f83d0e11f8c49a6a55f9ab7b11.png

image.png.3ed641c530322b6fe98978b8f9987bec.png

?

image.thumb.png.550ae43797d718a80c195db7bd97a69b.png

Got a bit on SS when I can get it together.

11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Well at 16 they're at least "developed", at least physically, but thats already too far for diehard. 16 is old and used up. Gotta get em before the feminine curves develop. 

Feminine curves? Just pointing out that you are using Mika as an example here... B)

WSS

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Feminine curves? Just pointing out that you are using Mika as an example here... B)

WSS

Yeah, and? She looks like a normal woman. I realize some of u have woken up to the same fat, snoring pigs that peaked at 19 when u married them....so i understand some of the bewilderment going on. A womans who's respectable at 50 when y'all were like "wtf" before ur S.O was even 30, is peobably alot to take in....i get it. 

☕️

22 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Yeah, and? She looks like a normal woman. I realize some of u have woken up to the same fat, snoring pigs that peaked at 19 when u married them....so i understand some of the bewilderment going on. A womans who's respectable at 50 when y'all were like "wtf" before ur S.O was even 30, is peobably alot to take in....i get it. 

☕️

Oops, sorry about the deletion. To each his own. She looks a little bit like David Bowie from the neck down.

WSS

On 12/15/2017 at 2:38 AM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Thanks for continuing to expose the massive fraud and abuse going on.  

I realize a lot of this is crazy $#!+, I have a time with it myself.

It seems everywhere you point there is corruption - it's far worse than I imagined.

I think we're going to look back on this in a few years and ask ourselves how in the world did we let this happen?

It was a war of inches.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I have to admit, I didn't follow this extremely close when it happened a few years back - at the time it wouldn't have mattered anyway with the Powers in charge at the time.

There is at least one more Whistleblower in the Bundy case, and it sounds like there may be more.

It's is starting to sound like there may be a LOT of Whistleblowers in the BLM in many areas of the Country

Not surprisingly, there is more to this than meets the eye - it wasn't/isn't simply about Cattle grazing Rights.

Folks are not going to like this.

Seems there is Uranium on this land.

Uranium One interests to be more specific.

Clinton/Obama/Reed/etc.

It's indeed a tangled Web.

Oh, and there was more than one "Kill" list . . . which also included all those despicable "Witnesses".

Apparently there is some Body Cam footage floating around somewhere with these Agents/Contractors/Mercenaries talking about who they where going to "target" when things broke loose.

image.png.b7ed4a459d8ab5ab0b618ea554a526a8.png

Nice folks.

Doubtful? Just read the single Testimony linked and that should give you a fair indication of what was going on here. 

It'll come out in time.

Here's something you're definitely not going to see MSM addressing:

image.png.5ee1fe9cc1cd47d9dc9d5a87304dde17.png

Busy day in Congress it seems:

Did we do this guy already? They're starting to all look alike at this point.

image.png.e0caa062c5fb8ecfadb0e6a8a8315cad.png

And another for . . .

image.png.ebd6f2f1baa9d0220d1e9941a6a6c757.png

Least we be  called Sexist . . . time for the Ladies . . . preemptive:

image.png.56c499168be7d512cdb9f395b6262875.png

Has "The Storm" begun (many think it just kicked off with the recess of Congress today)?

image.thumb.png.aebe8e93dd1b30b88d6476084b7d080b.png

image.png.08ecac46468f1fbbdb3748e5adb44f94.png

So we're pushing 100 Congressmen/women that are getting out of the game   .   .   .   (so far).

Nothing unusual at about that is there ?

Nah, happens all the time   .   .   .   like   .   .   .   never in History ?

What could possibly be going on ?

Speculation:

There is another thing or two that may link up, and is a bit unusual (may be nothing, but I'm going to highlight it).

If you all have glanced at the Q posts, then you may be familiar with the "10 days" and "darkness".

We are currently in day 4+ of Nationwide Network outages/issues, which may or may not be part of this.

Now others are thinking that the "10 days" were going to be the Budget agreement failure last week (pushed out a few weeks), and are now thinking that the "10 days" kicked off today with the Recess of Congress (the above Floodgates post may validate this).

The second item that may lend credence to it starting today is that POTUS did not go to Mar Lago today as he normally does on the Weekends - he's went to Camp David (aka Bunker).

May well be a big fat Nothing Burger, but is 10 days before Christmas and Q & POTUS have been touting "Merry Christmas" quite a bit lately . . .

Irregardless, there is a lot of background action going on that isn't getting attention.

People have been seeing Military assets (Helicopters/Vehicles) staged in odd places (Baseball Parking lots) the last couple of days, plus all the possible "retirements" and things like this:

image.png.5e50f242eb01d4780c2311e32f44a644.png

Peter Strzok   .   .   .   seems I saw something that there may be no such person (?)   .   .   .   why would that be?

Time for some Humor:

image.png.5274e579bb4c9a79f5ecb7bc9da36493.png

Is there no end to the HRC Emails ?

Don't know if this is true, but it elicited a chuckle anyway:

image.png.24fca58bb7a0e6f084b0924de869e8eb.png

Sometimes there's just too much to cover at one sitting - today looks to be one of those days.

Haven't posted most of the recent Q posts for various reasons, but I did run across an interesting new aspect to things:

image.png.d58d107589a2d353d70dacb54285f97b.png

Something to consider when the time of these points were presented (43 confirmed = 43 Politicians done ? ).

I ran across a pretty interesting video today on the "Bakers" (decoders) of the Q posts.

Bit over an hour long, but pretty interesting if anyone wants to watch (more like listen) to it let me know.

There's a new "Story" by the composer of the OP Story of this thread - kind of late me finding this as a lot of this is probably covered by now, I may post it later, just too much going on at the moment.

EDIT:

Here's a link to leaked video footage including Drone surveillance footage - some disturbing stuff here.

https://steemit.com/bundy/@flynnl1ve5/leaked-footage-from-the-blm-and-the-bunker-hill-standoff-dan-love

BLM = Bureau of Land Management

They've done HUGE land grabs over the past Administration.

Sorry, never even occurred to me about the alternative use of acronyms.

Probably makes much more sense now :)

Black Lives Matter are just Pawns . . . unknowingly.

Update on Kentucky Rep Dan Johnson . . . there is some smoke about him committing suicide.

There may be more on this later.

image.png.0fd5f0466b2b74a536692bac04e8896d.png

image.png.b30f370de13688c585a3c2b9de0cea9d.png

Now why would they do this?

image.png.49615553e998f16ce9d57c1b28197d4e.png

image.png.750ee5ab5b8c5d597ab45fce60799d92.png

Umm, that's what the NG is for . . . either stupid or there is an agenda . . .

Pot, meet Kettle:

image.png.ff4dd54ffe30aaeda87c0d851cda529b.png

Still not over.

image.png.c66b3eaa10cbf89cd86d2f1ad418b5f2.png

Color me surprised   .   .   .

image.thumb.png.106dd07cf3fc688dd7ef6bc4aa0689a5.png

Anyone want to check out the last two statements here?

That's some serious $#!+ if true.

MSM Hero:

image.png.3612afdef96557f390bbe3d95e075d7a.png

The left is from a setting over the Headboard of his bed from childhood.

On the right   .   .   .   doesn't everyone want a cutout of Honey Booboo in their Living Room?

There is more to this last picture, but it's creepy enough as is.

Regression time to cover something I alluded to a few days back :

One of the first Q posts way back in October, a few things to revisit.

image.png.9d00d11935d61fb2949431ab16c3c0de.png

Who guards former Presidents? The US Secret Service

Why is this relevant?

image.png.f2da7ebadd73b7769c891c8f0c69325f.png

Who guards HRC (& BC & BO)?

Let that one sink in for a bit.

Also explains why BC would ditch his SS detail whenever he hopped the Epstein Express.

Speaking of HRC . . . it takes 4 to 6 weeks for a Broken Toe to heal, and the normal treatment is taping the Toe to the one(s) next to it.

8+ weeks later, and HRC is still wearing a Boot   .   .   .  

How is POTUS always 5 steps ahead?

Who is helping POTUS?

The who I think is obviously MI & No Such Agency.

The How   .   .   .   I am starting to have suspicions about this   .   .   .   and it's starting to reflect another theory on some things I'm starting to put together.

I'm going to need spend some time on this one.

• Upvote 1