THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

4 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Way back, when I first brought up these facilities (even with pictures), I caught all kinds of flack.

Was basically told there was no such thing.

Probably too early in the evolution of things for that info to be brought up I guess.

who told u no such thing exists? all cities dating back near a century have massive underground networks including the subway tunnels. This is known

2 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

This is the problem with the D's today, and until it changes, even those with good intentions are slaves to their insane Leadership.

image.png.2bbe0bceea3a4e29d22c98b1d6e9f925.png

https://flagandcross.com/watch-obama-told-dem-candidate-its-always-party-before-country/

just saw this video, theres a suspicious audio hitch where the mouth and audio arent synching, and it conveniently happens as she starts that statement

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

who told u no such thing exists? all cities dating back near a century have massive underground networks including the subway tunnels. This is known

Some of our fellow Browns associates.

It's in this thread, may be in the very early part, possibly last year.

just saw this video, theres a suspicious audio hitch where the mouth and audio arent synching, and it conveniently happens as she starts that statement

Looks smooth to me, but I've had playbacks hitch before as well so it could be that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/1760682002

she's endirsed by a republican ....im thinkin this is a Q smear

There's always that possibility, I'd like to think that the whole Party is not as bad as the ones front an center.

I have seen "stare down" moments from Schumer to junior Members though, so that lends credibility to the statement.

World is changing, more Cabal casualties.

image.png.8c31e37659e328a14e8dc981697621df.png

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-46013408?ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_mchannel=social&ns_linkname=news_central

He beat out the Communist Leader, and their Left is melting down just like when POTUS won.

Latest Elections didn't go well in Germany.

image.png.5598cea59d599a06364a819920f11dbd.png

https://apnews.com/6318cd69287e43498283b0abe2d62929?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Five of the last Seven days this has been going on.

image.png.83523c2079a4a88b0ce4e395ec9527b4.png

Expect a crazy week.

A few pieces that you're not likely to see elsewhere (surprise), one of which I meant to post some time back that got pushed out by other events.

image.png.1cc7db693111ccab6b5fdf894211666a.png

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/there-is-a-republican-plan-to-cover-pre-existing-conditions-and-the-house-already-passed-it

This one got buried.

The Tax cuts passed last year were originally scheduled to expire in 2025 - that looks to change.

image.png.fb390edd4efa31f01aeb52a729037108.png

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/economy/house-votes-to-make-individual-tax-breaks-permanent

This is separate from the new one Congress is working on (2.0).

12 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

So exactly what is it about Christian law, or Sharia law for that matter, upsets you?

Not that it shouldn't but just curious about your reasoning besides just jumping on the resistance train?

WSS

29 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So exactly what is it about Christian law, or Sharia law for that matter, upsets you?

Not that it shouldn't but just curious about your reasoning besides just jumping on the resistance train?

WSS

The state legislator was way out of line WSS. We are not a Christian nation we are a nation of many faiths (or no faith all )and have the right to worship or not to worship as we choose. This legislator was so extreme he was calling for the death penalty for males who did not follow biblical laws. Hopefully the voters will take care of this legislator in a few days and send him packing.

3 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

did u even read it? its self explanatory

Actually in a rare moment of non hostility I'm asking you for your personal take. I've often wondered to myself exactly what it is that would be so horrible if we lived under another system of government including Christian rule. Just wondered what you thought.

WSS

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually in a rare moment of non hostility I'm asking you for your personal take. I've often wondered to myself exactly what it is that would be so horrible if we lived under another system of government including Christian rule. Just wondered what you thought.

WSS

im not being hostile when i ask "did u read".....it really is self explanatory. When u read it, u wont bother asking tgat question. And you'll understand why i have zero interest in theocratic law. 

48 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

im not being hostile when i ask "did u read".....it really is self explanatory. When u read it, u wont bother asking tgat question. And you'll understand why i have zero interest in theocratic law. 

So you basically don't have anything to offer but probably what the guy says in the article is how you feel? Okay then. 

I would assume there's a pretty wide variance among forms of theocracy as you call it. In my opinion the United States form of government is Loosely based on Jeep Dale Christian principles. I realize you get farther to the left or the right as we have in the past. Frankly I'm not a classic pro-lifer but I understand that people feel that abortion is murder. I don't care about the blue laws. Some people do. But anything else you got to tell me exactly what it is that would piss you off.

WSS

Missed a lot of stuff, had to go out of town for several days - not a fun time.

Historic Night in the making - looking Blue at the moment, but it is turning.

From the past few days :

image.png.79cebcd0beeab9ef1e2ec1ef70a1ecf0.png

image.png.1ea8f44f40136068741e427177d67e43.png

https://breaking911.com/investigation-underway-into-alleged-failed-hack-by-democratic-party-of-georgia/

image.png.7382231b7b6c740c34d1f1402aa555b1.png

Lots of Shens going on the TX   .   .   .   doesn't look like it's going to matter.

Seeing what looks to be some huge upsets on the Horizon.

Looks like FOX has gone to the dark side :

image.png.3d48fbeec72ffb6b7f8a0da767029df4.png

Yeah, they called this before a lot of Polls were evening closed, and they've still not calling races that have Statistically been won already.

MSM at it's finest, now with a new member (pretty much were for the most part anyway).

9 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

so all the crap you throw on this board gets proven false weekly, and now tonight things didnt' go as your overlord told you so now ur blaming fox news? Im being dead serious are you currently residing in an institution? 

Did you watch the Election coverage ?

I don't think there were even 50% of the House seats callable when the FOX live tracker called the House as Democrat winning it.

Extremely early call, West Coast Polls were not even closed yet.

Illegal ?

Election interference ?

Uh huh.

You forget, FOX is owned by Murdock (Left), and is now a subsidiary of by Disney (one of five that control MSM).

Even FOX Business said it was wrong to make that call so early.

Hannity & Tucker are really the only good elements of FOX remaining, and a few Reporters.

I have admitted in the other thread that I was wrong on the outcome of this.

To say I was surprised this morning to see the outcome in regards to the House would be an understatement.

Had to think about it for a bit before it started to make sense.

Not happy about it, but it makes sense.

Even came up with the answer for the most part before I saw something new, which I'll address in this thread later.

7 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL.

yeah. the marxist leftwing scum are going to investigate what Trump has for breakfast, every word he says, every trip he makes, now many times he goes to the bathroom in a week, how he walks on the White House lawn and murders blades of grass......

how he is committing genocide over mmgw by not giving America to the United Nations, how he won't open our borders to a one world government,

it should be an interesting farce to watch for a few years. Then the party will be over. Then they'll impeach him for not letting illegals vote....

a lot like a sick scary movie - the shock and raw contest with themselves.