THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

11 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Getting things ready.

image.png.155110facd6ea318f3a692659dc78db5.png

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/10/20/mattis-names-army-colonel-guantanamos-chief-war-court-judge.html

image.thumb.jpeg.6571d96b0f16aaf2efaab738ac66ae26.jpeg

Looks like a personable guy   .   .   .  

Hopefully Obummer, Lynch, Holder, and Crooked Hillary will be sent there for crimes against America/Treason.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

"An anonymous gay male stepped forward todayand released a shocking description on how he was sexually assaulted by Senator Cory Booker back in 2014."

so he's remaining anonymous. At least the kavanaugh accusers put their names to it

So are we required to believe any accusation by gay men like we are with neurotic women?

WSS

anyway, i accidently went to the 1st page of thos thread thinking it was the last.....do u guys even realize just how many "imminent bombs" this jabf guy has been proclaiming? I also saw the "eyewitness account" again of the marines landing on langley. The witnesses said u coyld clearly see multiple tilt rotor aircraft sitting on the lawn.

Theres no amiguity to that story like jabf later claimed.....that they were there for a short stop and chat etc,etc.....i immediately called my brother in law who that very day drove past langley in the morning, noon and night brcause he was overseeing 2 homes being built each within no more than 2 miles from langley. As ive said before he's hardcore trump and when i told him justva fraction of this of this jabf guys whorseshit he was laughing his balls off. And his fathers military industry lobbying connections in DC, he would know if something like this went down. 

This jabf guy is just clowning on this board. I legitimately think he's practicing his craft here. May not even be a browns fan, just picked an easy disenfranchised fan base to troll. 

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

"An anonymous gay male stepped forward todayand released a shocking description on how he was sexually assaulted by Senator Cory Booker back in 2014."

so he's remaining anonymous. At least the kavanaugh accusers put their names to it

You do know that Blasey Ford (and others) started out the same way don't you, or did that slip your mind ?

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So are we required to believe any accusation by gay men like we are with neurotic women?

WSS

Pretty much my thoughts as well.

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

anyway, i accidently went to the 1st page of thos thread thinking it was the last.....do u guys even realize just how many "imminent bombs" this jabf guy has been proclaiming? I also saw the "eyewitness account" again of the marines landing on langley. The witnesses said u coyld clearly see multiple tilt rotor aircraft sitting on the lawn.

Theres no amiguity to that story like jabf later claimed.....that they were there for a short stop and chat etc,etc.....i immediately called my brother in law who that very day drove past langley in the morning, noon and night brcause he was overseeing 2 homes being built each within no more than 2 miles from langley. As ive said before he's hardcore trump and when i told him justva fraction of this of this jabf guys whorseshit he was laughing his balls off. And his fathers military industry lobbying connections in DC, he would know if something like this went down. 

This jabf guy is just clowning on this board. I legitimately think he's practicing his craft here. May not even be a browns fan, just picked an easy disenfranchised fan base to troll. 

Keep raggin'

The three sources I saw that bit from still stand by their report, that's all I can say.

Have addressed many times I'm not going to get everything 100%, the earlier stuff more so as there was some "Clock" setting in progress (more in a bit).

I try to address errors and fix/remove them as revealed, though some will remain as they're unresolved and may go either way.

Overall, there's far more truth in what I've posted than not, and as time progresses that will improve even more.

Now as for "Clock" setting, there is what is known as the "Q" Clock.

Many Q posts are/were for future dates/Events, so taking them as applying to the time they were posted did not explain the full picture as they had not happened yet.

I have not dug into enough to fully understand it all myself - it relates dates, Q posts dates, and POTUS Tweet time deltas, plus Mirror factors.

These reveal current Events/Operations taking place.

This in an older Q Clock through May 5/22 - the shaded dots are Q post dates.

image.thumb.png.3efaf8903084274470d1888b1e7f4a39.png

I didn't make it, and like I said, I haven't studied the whole explanation enough to understand it, but the consensus is it's been validated.

In short, when the factors line up, you can look on the Clock and it will point to which previous Q posts to reference which will show more details of what to look for and what is going on at the time.

It's actually a pretty ingenious way to encode Events/Operations.

4 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Keep raggin'

The three sources I saw that bit from still stand by their report, that's all I can say.

ofc they have to. And because the "target audience" is backwoods Retards they don't have to supply sht for evidence. It's all believed. I wish now I would have told my bro in law to hit the reddit forums and tell all of the halfbreeds that this Q ngr is full of dogshit

12 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Keep raggin'

Have addressed many times I'm not going to get everything 100%, the earlier stuff more so as there was some "Clock" setting in progress (more in a bit).

I try to address errors and fix/remove them as revealed, though some will remain as they're unresolved and may go either way.

Overall, there's far more truth in what I've posted than not, and as time progresses that will improve even more.

Now as for "Clock" setting, there is what is known as the "Q" Clock.

Many Q posts are/were for future dates/Events, so taking them as applying to the time they were posted did not explain the full picture as they had not happened yet.

I have not dug into enough to fully understand it all myself - it relates dates, Q posts dates, and POTUS Tweet time deltas, plus Mirror factors.

These reveal current Events/Operations taking place.

This in an older Q Clock through May 5/22 - the shaded dots are Q post dates.

image.thumb.png.3efaf8903084274470d1888b1e7f4a39.png

I didn't make it, and like I said, I haven't studied the whole explanation enough to understand it, but the consensus is it's been validated.

In short, when the factors line up, you can look on the Clock and it will point to which previous Q posts to reference which will show more details of what to look for and what is going on at the time.

It's actually a pretty ingenious way to encode Events/Operations.

Some people just can't handle the truth.  Keep up the good work.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

ofc they have to. And because the "target audience" is backwoods Retards they don't have to supply sht for evidence. It's all believed. I wish now I would have told my bro in law to hit the reddit forums and tell all of the halfbreeds that this Q ngr is full of dogshit

image.png.16d9ae7414d59caf4d0a9f67c014eed1.png

image.png.9a1735eb1a1216bf75c9052f4c4bf40d.png

Yeah, this is all fake $#!+, just a big ole LARP.

This has been going on for three days now, and if you recall this site has come under Military grade support/Ops (posted several weeks ago about that upgrade/operation).

There is some SERIOUS Hardware  there now.

The attacks are coming from Pakistan   .   .   .   I wonder who is in Pakistan ?

Lot of Poppies in Afghan & Pakistan   .   .   .   Clown Control.

who dp u and the people u slobber over think ur fooling? if the deep atate wanred ur a-ss u'd disappear in the night and next morning they'd find u with multiple gunshits to the back ofvthe head with the gun in ur hand.....CF style. They're ddos anyone u moron. This 8 chan fgtry no more no less. 

and i want to further clarify something cause i talked to my bro in law again and asked him about the marune kanding. He reiterated he taljed to his workers that day and asked if they saw or heard anything like an army of choppers. One of his primary contractors was an ex marine so he knew exactly what the osprey was. Those guys also drove by langley erryday and they worked on those homes nearby....nobidy saw sht nor heard sht.

Ill bet alot of this stuff is exactly this kind of cool story thats deliberately engineered so that a soul could refute it. They just figured that the majority of people this Q stuff is disseminated to dont have relatives that work/live right next to their source story.

i mean ffs....now john mccain is the new elvis...smh

From last night.

image.thumb.png.8c337fde24b1bc72c0c07e9b82ac2b00.png

Note the Q Clock items that would apply for today (The Bridge).

China:Bridge/Xi

Actually, the DDos applies today as well.

Today, 10/22, something was expected as this Rally Speech was tagged as a Part 2 of the Election Rally Speech (another Q post).

I believe this makes today a "Marker" for reference to a future event - I may have seen something referencing post Mid Terms (17 days out ?).

I'll have dig on that, it's likely a handful of possibles, but one of them was supposedly something interesting.

I've been waiting for some kind of news about this :

image.png.7576940d69fc8ad1c9b8e2ab8fd1a60b.png

All year we've heard about how they're nearly Bankrupt and then suddenly they have more cash than anyone ?

Rut Roh.

image.png.312e61bbcbc191ce8b05b12be238253c.png

https://www.zdnet.com/article/data-leak-at-consulting-firm-handling-fundraisers-for-the-democratic-party/

image.png.f78d442d8f2ad5f03d5b42214373222e.png

Surely nothing shady going on here   .   .   .  

Have been a lot of distractions lately haven't there ?

Kavanaugh accusers, that have faded away.

Khashoggi murder (?).

Caravan.

The Dud Bomber.

Pittsburgh Shooter.

Probably forgetting some too.

Last two / three days have been really crazy.

The escalation is starting to make sense though as pieces fall into to place.

Before I get into the ones I remember I'm going to drop this here as a Marker for future reference.

image.png.fe2eb24096e42e192c1297718107c47f.png

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-lock-george-soros-up_us_5bd38ba1e4b0d38b588368d7

10/10

This has been totally off the Radar.

Some older stuff here, but it is related.

image.png.2f4613ff704c11860813c150130e31c6.png

https://apnews.com/cd18770576394dccb5445931e1bf149c?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Politics

image.png.30454dbc01680e47859aa26b96b397e4.png

image.png.b9373c9be6b8d8f0ff62e9b836e7b2c1.png

Things are not as they seem.

image.png.504f0df861c62b929f9947df62e5134e.png

image.png.6b82f41a8a3f2095ae142ee18980f569.png

Things get a bit clearer.

image.png.acaf7c82587416d97401dd402dfe7148.png

This has been touched on before (Allies trouble).

image.png.7e82d6ed7f1763fc71cb1bcf39651779.png

image.png.0112ac52bcba8856599918d31ebdae09.png

And how about this.

image.png.eea45514ba9dbecbf8b6e02d7b9c44b4.png

This is why the DS is freaking out with the way things are going.

image.png.d0dafa2ee126ce8b2a433b7436e90849.png

image.png.288e5f2dce840c0c3c268fd18bb5a64a.png

This has totally been pushed out of the Public eye.

Even RR's testimony (rescheduled) was put on the back burner.

Another Plate to watch, I believe he has more testimony to give.

A few things I need to sit on for a while, have a few odd pieces though.

Nice follow up to the Hildebeast Tweet a few days ago (different thread).

image.png.41debd503681d69bcfc21e582353de63.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = recycle  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Some old things have cycled back around, new info has been introduced from one of the oddest places.

Crazy speculative theory I threw out some time back seems to have more support than I had thought.

Still going over it all, can't say I'm terribly pleased by the implications.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = more old bits = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

This is all Sci-Fi though   .   .   .   right ?

image.thumb.png.b9a8378b613b5c8f7c666dbf528505d7.png

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/06/24/army-spending-half-billion-train-troops-fight-underground.html

Been going on for a least a year it seems.

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

what is "scifi" ab9ut training troops to tactically navigate these vast underground networks all.major cities have dating back a century?

Way back, when I first brought up these facilities (even with pictures), I caught all kinds of flack.

Was basically told there was no such thing.

Probably too early in the evolution of things for that info to be brought up I guess.