THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

a sunni, and not just a sunni...a wealthy saudi court sunni kunt, being hidden by the sworn enemies of the saudi princes......my god these people think they can weave anything. Saudi and Iran may be at war in the not so distant future. I promise if all western and russian inflyences left the ME.....Guess who would be at war in a week? u could watch the ME burn on sattellite. 

the whorseshit u post Ed. 

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

a sunni, and not just a sunni...a wealthy saudi court sunni kunt, being hidden by the sworn enemies of the saudi princes......my god these people think they can weave anything. Saudi and Iran may be at war in the not so distant future. I promise if all western and russian inflyences left the ME.....Guess who would be at war in a week? u could watch the ME burn on sattellite. 

the whorseshit u post Ed. 

image.png.d99fd75ff5203123f3879c8da521d565.png

image.png.e484fe94d3bb8adea47deada8608a9de.png

Nothing wrong with changing your mind.

Left is about to get hit from multiple angles, we've already seen self inflicted.

Three weeks to go, expect some surprises.

12 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Trump actually speaks the truth about why he  loves the Saudi$.

Well he does business with the Saudis? The Saudis are instrumental in keeping oil traded in US dollars? And the Saudis are a buffer that keeps Iran at Bay? Why this is an outrage. What kind of stooge are you?

You really should try to think beyond your hatred of trump.

WSS

Something old.

image.png.4174acff7425ab845a78f4765f94a15a.png

Something new.

image.png.68555ee9aff7a675417e12385732545c.png

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/16/trump-says-fed-is-his-biggest-threat-because-it-is-raising-rates-too-fast.html

Might want to put this on your Radar, when POTUS starts to repeat/focus on a topic   .   .   .  

FED has been brought up before a few months ago as well.

Timing wise, I'm thinking odds are pre 2020 Election, as the opposition is going to try to tank the Economy with Interest Rates otherwise.

Oh, and there's this (may have missed another one) :

image.png.82afda8b61da2711b636e8f6f50b6611.png

https://www.oversight.gov/node/16951

Here, we have yet another Report - haven't had time to look into it, but something's been found already.

image.thumb.png.0af36a73438a4beb7b8461d923ca92d2.png

https://vault.fbi.gov/deputy-director-mccabe-office-of-professional-responsibility-investigation/deputy-director-mccabe-office-of-professional-responsibility-investigation-part-01-of-01/view

understand the temp and maybe not so temp hit to all of ur standards of living if he abolishes the fed. It may have to be done, it may be long overdue....but u all need to srsly educate urselves qhat happens. America "immediately" drops off the world stage. It immefiately loses superpower status. 

"but"....it would show alot of u what a house of boolshit cards we always were.

Now this is a rather interesting oddity.

image.thumb.png.084270ac0a54a50493226e433914bfbf.png

What is so interesting about this is that Q has stated they have the Algorithms for this (and possibly others) platform.

Even more interesting is that I've seen things quite similar to these before   .   .   .   from Julian Assange.

Speaking of Julian.

image.png.707ac2ddc7e3a1aebec2ee4904bfd484.png

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/2168538/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-regain-internet-access-ecuadors

Rather curious timing don't you think ?

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Well he does business with the Saudis? The Saudis are instrumental in keeping oil traded in US dollars? And the Saudis are a buffer that keeps Iran at Bay? Why this is an outrage. What kind of stooge are you?

You really should try to think beyond your hatred of trump.

WSS

He does it for himself Steve, not the country. Conflict of interest and nothing more.

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He does it for himself Steve, not the country. Conflict of interest and nothing more.

Then why did Obama do it? Why did George W bush do it? Why did Bill Clinton and Bush senior and every other fuking president of the United States do it? We have a symbiotic relationship with the Saudis.

The Saudi royal family can't afford to look like they are in bed with the US they're walking a tightrope with the crazy sons of bitches that live there.

WSS

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Then why did Obama do it? Why did George W bush do it? Why did Bill Clinton and Bush senior and every other fuking president of the United States do it? We have a symbiotic relationship with the Saudis.

The Saudi royal family can't afford to look like they are in bed with the US they're walking a tightrope with the crazy sons of bitches that live there.

WSS

It does not matter what the others did or why. Trump has zero understanding of foreign policy. It's always related to his own businesses. Stop fooling yourself about his motives.

45 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It does not matter what the others did or why. Trump has zero understanding of foreign policy. It's always related to his own businesses. Stop fooling yourself about his motives.

You should try to get over your irrational and useless hatred and realize this is been US foreign policy for decades.

Regardless of party.

WSS

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

im a known liar am i? now exactly bout what have i lied about? and what foreign country am i in now? u out drinkin tonight steve?

This is not the first time. So yes known. By the way I've had 4 drinks since May.

Pay attention to what we were talking about. Heads of state bow to royalty when they are in a foreign country. 

I never gave your boy Obama a raft of crap about bowing to any Saudi Prince. That's what you do when you are in a foreign country..

WSS

11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

steve is right....except i do remember steve and cals faux outrage at obama bowing too low. 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

This is not the first time. So yes known. By the way I've had 4 drinks since May.

Pay attention to what we were talking about. Heads of state bow to royalty when they are in a foreign country. 

I never gave your boy Obama a raft of crap about bowing to any Saudi Prince. That's what you do when you are in a foreign country..

WSS

From what I can find, O is the only President to have ever done this (bowing).

Definitely none have bent to the absurd extreme that O did, but then, that just shows where his true allegiance is.

Yea, I'll take everyone's crap for saying this too, but this is going to come out for those that doubt this.

Heads of State should not bow to each other unless one is subjugated to the other.

A nod, salute, or other such mutual acknowledgement should be all there is.

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

From what I can find, O is the only President to have ever done this (bowing).

Definitely none have bent to the absurd extreme that O did, but then, that just shows where his true allegiance is.

Yea, I'll take everyone's crap for saying this too, but this is going to come out for those that doubt this.

Heads of State should not bow to each other unless one is subjugated to the other.

A nod, salute, or other such mutual acknowledgement should be all there is.

Sorry bud. Most of the time I'm on the same page with you even though some of your stuff goes into way more depth than I care to follow but I have no problem with any head of state addressing any foreign Prince or Duke or king or whatever the hell with a bow. Same as greeting a Japanese businessman or kissing and Arab on the cheek.. When in Rome... 

WSS

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You should try to get over your irrational and useless hatred and realize this is been US foreign policy for decades.

Regardless of party.

WSS

It's just coincidental with Trump. If you think he understands what foreign policy even means, then you need to pay attention to the remarks that filter back through his staff about what an ignorant man he really is and that a sixth grader has better understanding than he. He's always going to side with those persons or countries where he has gotten a lot of $$$. And now his tweets reflect him lying about that as well. Maybe if you get over your love affair with him, you'll start to reflect a little outrage instead.

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

buttt. i am enjoying ur indignation at the notion someone is ascribing an action or a stance to u that u deny having done. It pretty entertaining to see how hot u get when someone does a variation of the typical steve to u. 

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

buttt. i am enjoying ur indignation at the notion someone is ascribing an action or a stance to u that u deny having done. It pretty entertaining to see how hot u get when someone does a variation of the typical steve to u. 

Actual indignation might kick in if the attacks were coming from someone whose opinion I valued more than yours. Sorry.

WSS

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Sorry bud. Most of the time I'm on the same page with you even though some of your stuff goes into way more depth than I care to follow but I have no problem with any head of state addressing any foreign Prince or Duke or king or whatever the hell with a bow. Same as greeting a Japanese businessman or kissing and Arab on the cheek.. When in Rome... 

WSS

No problem, we can agree to disagree on this.

Yeah, more in depth, I have ended up going that route.

Ya know, when Trump was Elected, I was just happy it wasn't Hildebeast - I know all about that family.

Wasn't until a couple weeks after the Election I stumbled on some info that changed things for me.

Otherwise I'd be on the Roller Coaster with most everyone else not knowing WTF was going on, but glad when things worked out.

This one I expected to be like when Reagan won, and we just enjoyed getting things back on the track most of us thought it should be on.

It's more than that now though - the Left has lost it, and is showing their true nature.

This is almost the proverbial "For all the Marbles" scenario, at least for many us Old Farts.

The Left is Pissed.

When (sadly) they get back in power, it is going to be bad.

Personally, I think it's going to be "End of Days" type bad when they get back in control, but there's a good chance I may be Fertilizer by then.

Yep, definitely digging into this whole Event much more than I planned or expected too, and should probably be hitting it even harder - I just don't have the time.

I've said it many times, there's way more going on here than people realize.

When the things come out that I've seen hinted at   .   .   .   the World is going to change.

That may sound like an exaggeration - it's not, and it's one reason I put out as much info as I do here.

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It's just coincidental with Trump. If you think he understands what foreign policy even means, then you need to pay attention to the remarks that filter back through his staff about what an ignorant man he really is and that a sixth grader has better understanding than he. He's always going to side with those persons or countries where he has gotten a lot of $$$. And now his tweets reflect him lying about that as well. Maybe if you get over your love affair with him, you'll start to reflect a little outrage instead.

Tex,

I think that's what we need at this point in History, look at where all the "Politicians" have gotten us.

Trump comes in and in less than two years he's defused a Nuclear attack, got NATO back paying for their share of Defense, renegotiated multiple Trade Deals, brought back Jobs that were said were not coming back, and far more.

I realize you've got a personal grudge for one reason or another, probably not a lot anything anyone can say to effect that - some things just take time.

Personally, I thought he was trying to sabotage the R Party when he joined the Race.

I never paid any attention to all the BS of either Party, I just knew who I wasn't voting for.

As I said in my previous post, I found some things that changed my outlook on things.

Maybe something will give you a new perspective on things one day - no one knows   .   .   .  

Hell, I'm no where near perfect, I've made lots of bad calls just in this thread, just trying to help and get in front of things coming.

Bottom line, things are moving in the right direction at the moment.

As far D or R, there is really only a Uni-Party right now, call yourself an I for all that it matters.

Trump has actually done an amazing job considering all the RINO's (no real majority).

At this point in time, the D/Left (Leadership) is totally off the Reservation (especially Warren), for 2018 we need R's period to clear out more Swamp and drop the Hammer.

2020 we can revisit and hopefully clear out a bunch of RINO/Uni-Party creatures, but for now the People's options are limited.

I'm not seeing a Blue Wave, so I expect an improved Congress and even more action than we're already seeing.

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Stuart

Defending a man against outrageous claims by you lefties so blinded by hate does not constitute "a love affair".

What Steve said was exactly correct...while you rely on mere conjecture and accusations as rebuttals posing them as fact.

And exactly what were those remarks made by his staff that we should be paying attention to? Care to share?