THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:49 AM, JAFBF said:

Changed Title - I'm still looking for further confirmation on that.

This may just be a Training exercise, but the description didn't sound like it.

If this did actually occur, then it's probably not Marines, but JSOC units since they would have a higher Intel Clearance for such an operation.

Leaving the links, as there is other relevant info - Sealed Indictments, which are supposed to exceed 2,000.

The Roseanne Tweet was a follow up to and earlier post, and more an alert of what is supposed to come, not what has happened.

Look, I really didn't want to create this thread because I know how it looks and the reactions I would get, but the info that has come up is just something that needs to be put up.

I have only covered maybe 5% of what's there so far. I've thrown in a few side bars as they tend to support/foreshadow some other info (shown or not).

This whole "Operation" has been getting set up over some time, and it appears the final (for this portion) piece was complete with the recent trip to SE Asia.

What just happened in Saudi Arabia I believe was the kick off of things - this is not going to be a Lightning operation, it's going to go for some time.

Most of it is going to be covert.

I really don't even like writing what I just did, and if it didn't align with some other things I've been aware of I wouldn't be doing this.

Are you seeing how many thread topics there are in this Forum popping up with one scandal or another - do you really believe the volume of these is "normal" ?

If this is "normal", then we are one damn sick sad Society.

Rewind :

I've come across a few better answers for some of the previous questions that I had forgotten about.

What was Flynn's background?

Michael Thomas Flynn is a retired United States Army Lieutenant General, who served in the Army for 33 years until 2014. Flynn's military career included a key role in shaping U.S. counterterrorism strategy and dismantling insurgent networks in Afghanistan and Iraq, and he was given numerous combat arms, conventional, and special operationssenior intelligence assignments. He was appointed by President Barack Obama as the eighteenth director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, serving from July 2012 to his retirement from the military in August 2014. After leaving the military, he established Flynn Intel Group which has provided intelligence services for businesses and governments, including ones in Turkey.

Why is this this relevant?

General Flynn is part of a top secret group of highly skilled retired military operatives who have been investigating human trafficking for years. His company was cover. Flynn KNOWS.
He was "blue-dying" the GRU political spy network in Washington DC for Army / Navy INT. Sending a mole to light up the recruiters was the only way the FBI / MI5 were able to capture the Cambridge 6
POTUS conduit to uncorrupted MI
That is why he has been targeted, slandered, fired by Obama, fired on the advice of Pence and now still targeted so they hope he has no credibility.

Why did Admiral R (NSA) meet with Trump privately without authorization?

image.thumb.png.8255b23fd29143d18145219f57ca1706.png

Big O was doing a lot of really odd crap the last few months he was in after the Election.

Was the Election supposed to be rigged?

Yes. Voting machines were flipping votes; states such as Georgia were reporting computer attacks; dead people were voting; dems were voting multiple times, etc. TPTB wanted Trump to run as a Pied Piper, thinking he could be propped up in the primary and tanked in the general

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-05/california-has-11-counties-more-registered-voters-voting-age-citizens

Worse than I thought (Florida @ 105%).

Who guards former Presidents + Why is this relevant?

Addendum: Secret Service has been compromised and shown to be corrupt / underfunded for past 8 years. SS has been audited 4 times and found to be in failure of Duty Certificates and Code of Conduct with no change in behavior.

Why hasn't the MB been classified as a terrorist org?

Because the MB infiltrated Obama's admin, universities, social media.
Ted Cruz tried to in 2015 but the bill didn't pass.
Michele Bachman tried to in 2012 but it didn't work because she claimed Huma was MB.
Huma was defended by Pelosi, Ellison, and McCain.

Who can be held hostage and controlled?

Anyone who has been compromised by bribery, drugs, personal foibles, sex, or their family members
Congress
Anyone with children/family

Say it can't happen?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-20/entire-baltimore-neighborhood-under-lockdown-police-declared-martial-law

So I just happened to accidently land on page one of this shtshow, but I thought it was the last page so I thought this was a new post from J. It isn't, but I thought it interesting to look up this story about the blt police locking that neighborhood down. Im sure there's a Q conspiracy story but now a year later I thought id do some digging. Apparently rod Rosenstein was prosecuting these cops from the "gun trace task force" that were essentially shaking people down all over the city for guns, drug, jewelry...you fukking name it. They planted sht on people and then basically took things in exchange for agreeing to let people go.....this cop that got shot, was set to testify the following day in that case. Interesting. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-20/entire-baltimore-neighborhood-under-lockdown-police-declared-martial-law

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-suiter-new-details-20180317-story.html

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/2/16961146/baltimore-gun-trace-task-force-trial

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

So I just happened to accidently land on page one of this shtshow, but I thought it was the last page so I thought this was a new post from J. It isn't, but I thought it interesting to look up this story about the blt police locking that neighborhood down. Im sure there's a Q conspiracy story but now a year later I thought id do some digging. Apparently rod Rosenstein was prosecuting these cops from the "gun trace task force" that were essentially shaking people down all over the city for guns, drug, jewelry...you fukking name it. They planted sht on people and then basically took things in exchange for agreeing to let people go.....this cop that got shot, was set to testify the following day in that case. Interesting. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-20/entire-baltimore-neighborhood-under-lockdown-police-declared-martial-law

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-suiter-new-details-20180317-story.html

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/2/16961146/baltimore-gun-trace-task-force-trial

If memory serves (probably not too well today), this was an example of Martial Law, which is why I posted it.

Thank you Clev, I just came here to post something along those lines.

Good video from Dilley today, lot of Truths, some good info.

Worth a listen before they take it down (and they may this one).

https://www.pscp.tv/BrendenMDilley/1BdxYonaMggGX

Can't embed the Tweet video, looks like they may be in the process of killing it.

Bad week, missed some things.

It is getting crazy and things are moving fast.

A little Board test was done the other night, Q had a brief Q&A session.

I'm still not sure about some of the answers (disinfo ?), so I'm going to sit on a few of those.

Try this a little differently this Evening, she has pretty good commentaries.

image.png.7144b0b9e6259aa17227cb7047a442ca.png

These were the Pharma Co husband and wife found dead a couple months back.

Asked about continuing Sex misconduct departures.

image.png.45ce6c6706109b5e10a1528a948e61dd.png

I'm starting to think there may be more significance here than realized.

image.png.04e31095923e4247d90820ac9d73b7d7.png

image.png.17c5e343a0a1aff9556f7a1b7607a060.png

There was massive upgrade back around March - still not enough apparently.

Here's a borderline Q&A.

image.png.f83db9f6e9880c8c7dbabbdcc7900cd2.png

This, and other questions brought in a lot of visitors.

image.png.9719a84f855ae34d9c953f8e19dbe183.png

image.png.f66a9df080ff5c1869d693fdf2856303.png

Not and Earth shattering post, but info on some things going on.

Important.

image.png.6d8e5423e3f637bdeb3f6b2b37d976b4.png

Imagine if MSM actually started reporting the Truth and items they don't want people to know about.

Lot of Talking Heads in big trouble, they know what's coming.

image.thumb.png.1eaace09a6c24e1d97c2ff4b4e852c77.png

There was a bit I saw about "Goodbye Mr. Rosenstein" that may not be what people think.

The gist of it is that he will be leaving to be a witness (testify).

I don't know, but it is a possibility.

This popped up, trying to find out more info on it.

https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/ntas_18_0914_0001

Some highlights.

image.thumb.png.2375255d4e1c319a9cf054cfdadf8121.png

Of note, the new Military Regulations go into effect Jan 19, 2019.

image.thumb.png.df169fc7c1f20be9e64059aff61830cc.png

I've got some info on some dates (hate that) - looking into to see how credible they are.

Explains some things, but questions remain.

image.png.d8327493fdd958ff32f4f82c9b680059.png

image.png.3e5dc8791d2cf0eff35415ef97a495b8.png

Just found some HUGE stuff on NXIVM if it's true - more digging.

Confirmed, it's going to be a crazy week, things are definitely ramping up.

Rumor - another woman coming forward against Kavanaugh - they're throwing everything they have at this.

This ride is getting wild, just over a month to go before Elections.

37 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

https://thinkprogress.org/senate-republicans-second-kavanaugh-accuser-vote-450cebfc9858/

so they learned of this new accuser last week and tried to speed up the nomination.

As they should; the smell of book deals and money will start drawing more more kockroaches out of the cracks.

WSS

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

As they should; the smell of book deals and money will start drawing more more kockroaches out of the cracks.

WSS

Yep, let's not do any real investigation. Somebody hurry up with the lipstick before this pig squeals "guilty".🐖

39 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yep, let's not do any real investigation. Somebody hurry up with the lipstick before this pig squeals "guilty".🐖

There's no actual way to prove this anyway. And again the point isn't finding out whether it happened or not the point is prolonging the false narrative. And if it was a friend or family member of you accused of something this week you sht your pants. 

And no not all thirty-seven-year-old completely vague accusations deserve a hearing. I would imagine probably almost none. I could call the Press and tell them I had information stating that you raped and beat a prostitute in Argentina. Should you being investigated by the FBI? Why not? Or anybody why not? 

WSS

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

There's no actual way to prove this anyway. And again the point isn't finding out whether it happened or not the point is prolonging the false narrative. And if it was a friend or family member of you accused of something this week you sht your pants. 

And no not all thirty-seven-year-old completely vague accusations deserve a hearing. I would imagine probably almost none. I could call the Press and tell them I had information stating that you raped and beat a prostitute in Argentina. Should you being investigated by the FBI? Why not? Or anybody why not? 

WSS

Here is my real point all along Steve. They had an accusation which they could have easily had the FBI thoroughly investigate immediately and this would have all been cleared up by now already. But for some reason the Republicans have stonewalled it and caused more problems that could have already been resolved with a fairer look via proper investigation. It was just plain stupid not to just sic the FBI on the whole thing and be done with it. And the vote would have happened already and the Republicans would not still look like a damn cult of personality disorder, which they are now. This is NOT the old Republican party. They are now called Libertarians.

BTW my lifelong Republican younger sister has now declared herself "Independent" and writes her Colorado Republican Senator weekly to express her disgust with him for being a part of all the squirrels in Congress that meekly go along with Trump. She tells him she will do everything she can to get him out of office when he next comes up for election unless he starts seeing Trump for what he is. Like my brother she feels thoroughly betrayed by the party.

Nobody's stonewalled jack sht. If this really happened it could have been mentioned any time over the last 37 years. No amount of Investigation can prove or disprove anything. It's just dirty politics by your new party. And if your more on relatives think they've been betrayed then screw them. Let them vote for higher taxes a worse economy more unemployment more food stamps and free sht a flood of illegal aliens etc etc etc. Just be man enough to say you've turned liberal.

Just be a man and cut The Snow Job.

WSS

13 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Nobody's stonewalled jack sht. If this really happened it could have been mentioned any time over the last 37 years. No amount of Investigation can prove or disprove anything. It's just dirty politics by your new party. And if your more on relatives think they've been betrayed then screw them. Let them vote for higher taxes a worse economy more unemployment more food stamps and free sht a flood of illegal aliens etc etc etc. Just be man enough to say you've turned liberal.

Just be a man and cut The Snow Job.

WSS

I am a man I have never and will never support the fraudulent liar in the WH. It has nothing to do with liberal, it has to do with moral values and sense of fairness, none of which he has and none of which the Republican party of today seems to have either. When are you going going to man up and admit you are part of a cult of personality that is extremely flawed? You have all lost your way. I have not.

30 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I am a man I have never and will never support the fraudulent liar in the WH. It has nothing to do with liberal, it has to do with moral values and sense of fairness, none of which he has and none of which the Republican party of today seems to have either. When are you going going to man up and admit you are part of a cult of personality that is extremely flawed? You have all lost your way. I have not.

Tex you have too much faith in politicians. Do you think Obama or any of the democrats have such high moral integrity? I don't. I don't even have a whole lot of confidence in the republicans but as Stuart once posted here I see them the lesser of the two evils by far. The republican party before Trump was not some bastion of moral values and integrity. If they were they would not fund Planned Parenthood every year. I take with a grain of salt what any politician says and I pay more attention to what they do.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You supported Hillary Clinton head of a  band of liars thieves and cheats almost unequalled in American history. And you  continue to be a thrall of  that group  including Pelosi  and Schumer . That's all there is to it. And because you have a personal rag against President Trump you're willing to damage your own country by supporting and aiding and abetting Democrats whose entire slate should be abhorrent to you.

And you are happy to destroy the career of an honorable Justice Just because he was nominated by somebody you hate. That makes you immoral but more importantly stupid.

WSS