THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Looks like something my be getting ready to break loose in the UK.

Had another (maybe two) UK Officials resign the last couple days, and this just came out a few hours ago.

image.thumb.png.e63c970f2cb46b3d7f2e3ce355e0cd4e.png

Part 2

image.thumb.png.20fc93e8fc6cd185c8c9d7d647515d9f.png

More to come.

image.thumb.png.21f4069db792374f7d3fa35fedb7d7cf.png

What theme keeps coming up ?

Here it is again - this is key (Blackmail).

See that "Lord's" & "Royals" at the end of that last block   .   .   .  

It seems this is coming from the UK version of Q, and they may actually be part of the same Team.

There was also a bit of fuss over POTUS not kowtowing to the Queen (another message to the Cabal).

Stress is showing.

image.png.265a3bddec88762c4bfa6b456b16aabe.png

Could be an interesting week.

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

another week of promised explosions. ill be tits up all week dont disappoint. im expecting obama in jail by the end of the week

Never said that.

I'll be shocked if anything happens with him before January.

The pressure is on though.

image.png.d119f179ed14ec984ffd64221a698201.png

Isn't rather coincidental that 12 more Russians were indicted just before POTUS is supposed to meet with Putin ?

Also, rather convenient these indictments can now be used to push for cancelling the meeting with Putin   .   .   .

image.png.62a49bba84c4d910f85364fd10c211a6.png

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-robert-courts-theresa-may-white-paper-a8448446.html

And this looks to be #9 - all in just a little over a week.

image.thumb.png.c73a5d30990b69ff9b08e31335a2952f.png

The Swamp is World wide.

I did not expect this to be the scale of what Trump was taking on when I started this - very surprised and pleased with what is taking place.

12 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Could be an interesting week.

what else does this sentence imply?  stocks could be volatile this week? mars could have unseasonably cold weather? ur the one who keeps regurgitating these clowns when they promise this explosive sht every other week. Remember that countdown u were holding ur cok over?

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

what else does this sentence imply?  stocks could be volatile this week? mars could have unseasonably cold weather? ur the one who keeps regurgitating these clowns when they promise this explosive sht every other week. Remember that countdown u were holding ur cok over?

How about this, is this interesting ?

image.png.5d74d38f1b6700d6a7b053e50758c368.png

https://truepundit.com/putin-hillary-clinton-pocketed-400-million-illegal-contribution-from-tax-free-money-during-2016-election/

image.png.64425c955c5ee2934d52c87b56562a28.png

I thought this bit from the story was interesting as well.

image.thumb.png.bd325d7211df45f0d0394d0e9409d5da.png

Maybe this is why the Left was so worried about this meeting.

Hey, forget Gitmo, maybe we can get Hildebeast extradited to Russia for some good ole Gulag time.

Works for me.

Hmm, UK falling apart (need to follow up on where that is yet), Tax Evasion and illegal Campaign financing added to the long list of HRC crimes   .   .   .   seems they got some guy named Capone on Tax Evasion.

Countdown ?

Been a miserable three weeks, I'm going to have to shake out some cobwebs on this one :

OIG ?

Current one is still turning things up, and there's at least two more (different areas) coming.

Voter Fraud ?

Still out there, have seen some little blips in the past week (not posted).

NVIXM ?

October Trial (names being named ?).

North Korea / Iran / Syria ?

Things are happening.

Clown Agency rollup ?

Yep, it and No Such Agency are being rolled up under MI to whom they will now answer (Mad Dog Mattis currently).

There is going to be a stream of info coming out from now until Mid Terms aimed at sinking the corrupt (primarily D's but there will be R's as well).

The Tribunal EO kicks in January, with a new Congress - this is when I expect to see some roll ups happen.

This is only Monday right ?

who is this browder guy? cause, per ur own fukking link. putin acknowledges theres nothing illegal about hillary accepting the 400m campaign contribution. Apparently he's upset that some americans made some money in russia and never paid taxes on it. andvthats where that 400m came from

what exactly is the bomb then cause even putin acknowledges she's essentially clean here....????

ill admit i did a cursory overview cause im busy right now but could u throw some magic clarification dust on this?

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

who is this browder guy? cause, per ur own fukking link. putin acknowledges theres nothing illegal about hillary accepting the 400m campaign contribution. Apparently he's upset that some americans made some money in russia and never paid taxes on it. andvthats where that 400m came from

what exactly is the bomb then cause even putin acknowledges she's essentially clean here....????

ill admit i did a cursory overview cause im busy right now but could u throw some magic clarification dust on this?

Dang, things I'm seeing (not this in particular) - could be a busy day.

image.thumb.png.384bb1fdb7313ca30874a26dad975cd0.png

There was another bit where he was arrested (falsely ?) and is somehow tied to Russian children being adopted by Americans.

Nothing firm, but I'm getting a vibe Money Laundering and Child Trafficking - may be way off base, but Putin is very against adoption by the West due to Child Trafficking.

Just my quick take for now, may come back to this in a few days when more time is available an more digging pops.

Well, was waiting for the (consolidated) list of Tories in the UK with Pedo flags.

Look to be about 40, I'll post if/when a consolidated list shows up - too many to do separately.

Here's an alert for tomorrow:

image.png.db32a5d23144328ef9b4d4ae4bb953e3.png

Lords and Royals to follow after the above.

This was a bomb dropped by Putin on Trump's behalf.

image.png.405be473575df63c468b5e1938b54169.png

A little bit more on the Browder situation.

image.png.45c81a87bf1967e68aaf7e1380957c86.png

image.png.1847dbe6dc6c8995131ce2e7edb5876d.png

If this is valid (pieces starting to fit), you truly are watching another show.

image.png.893df6dc14698bd1833233d1b41abb66.png

Going to be too much for me to cover today, (have a few more quick ones), but from what I'm seeing there is some serious freaking out going on.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-11/brennan-strzok-and-kerry-allegedly-set-espionage-traps-trump-team-hunt-fbi-mole

Brennan, Strzok And Kerry Allegedly Set "Spy Traps" For Trump Team; Hunt For FBI Mole Intensifies

dirty obaMao put dirty obaMaonazis all over our government.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/newly-revealed-strzok-text-messages-raise-questions-about-john-brennan-harry-reid-denis-mcdonough

Newly revealed Strzok text messages raise questions about John Brennan, Harry Reid, Denis McDonough

Newly discovered text messages exchanged between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page “strongly suggest” that there was an effort of coordination, including members of the White House, CIA, FBI, and Justice Department, according to Fox News.

Names brought up in the report include former President Barack Obama’s chief of staff, Denis McDonough, former Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and former CIA Director John Brennan.

investigators argue this would “contradict” what the Obama administration has publicly maintained concerning their role in the investigation, which is seeking to determine if the Trump campaign colluded with the Kremlin during the 2016 election. However, they cautioned that they had not yet reached a conclusion and said they were only raising concern at the timeline of events.

“We are not making conclusions. What we are saying is that the timeline is concerning enough to warrant the appointment of an independent investigator to look at whether or not the Obama White House was involved [in the Trump-Russia investigation],” a GOP congressional source told Fox News.

Strzok was removed from special counsel Robert Muller’s team, which is leading the Russia probe, in August and moved to a human resources position after it was revealed he and Page exchanged text messages during the Hillary Clinton email investigation and 2016 campaign season, during which they expressed anti-Trump sentiments.

the "freaking out" seems to be from all the objections made today by ALL of the media and many of our politicians on both sides over Trumps handling of the Helsinki Summit talks...

I mean really - what better culmination of accusations made over Trumps election than to have him say what they wanted to hear today -

and that is simply admit that the Russians were responsible for Trumps victory....  Not Trump. not his  campaign - Not the voters

This is what they were expecting to get from Trump and then to  use it against him.  

And it didnt happen.

The media, Shumer , McCain and all those who vomited up thier opinion today show exactly why that when they go all out in the tirades against the POTUS,

they FAIL.

• Thanks 1

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/05/15/investigative-report-brennan-used-fbi-agent-peter-strzok-as-author-for-intelligence-community-assessment-and-placed-dossier-material-into-obamas-daily-briefing/

Investigative Report: Brennan Used FBI Agent Peter Strzok as Author For Intelligence Community Assessment and Placed Dossier Material into Obama’s Daily Briefing…

Posted on May 15, 2018 by sundance

Some major reporting today from Paul Sperry includes very interesting details about how President Obama’s intelligence community structured their Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) about Russian interference in the 2016 election – SEE HERE

In essence by following-up with various people involved in the construct of the ICA, journalist Paul Sperry outlines how CIA Director John Brennan and Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, subverted their own intelligence guidelines in assembling the int

While much of the background parallels our prior research, there are two very interesting aspects outlined by those with direct knowledge of the construct. First, that Brennan positioned FBI Agent Peter Strzok as the contact between the CIA analysis and the information flow to FBI Director James Comey:

[…]  A source close to the House investigation said Brennan himself selected the CIA and FBI analysts who worked on the ICA, and that they included former FBI counterespionage chief Peter Strzok.

“Strzok was the intermediary between Brennan and [former FBI Director James] Comey, and he was one of the authors of the ICA,” according to the source. (link)

This structure is interesting because it highlights an increasingly obvious intention of the participating group to control the content of intelligence, and the information flow therein.  There are several instances which highlight the level of a strategic effort  undertaken to keep James Comey out of the loop on details within the 2016 operation(s).

Their approach creates the “I don’t know” and “that was not my understanding” defense as deployed heavily by James Comey during his book tour and media interviews.

This approach also creates an unusual set of contradictions.

Former FBI Director James Comey repeatedly says the work on the Clinton and Trump investigations was kept inside a very “tight group” of DOJ and FBI people; yet Comey repeatedly claims to have no knowledge of their activity when questioned about specific events.

Deputy Director Andrew McCabe keeping Director Comey in the dark on the Huma Abedin laptop issues for four weeks (Sept. 28th through October 26th) is a clear example of Comey’s ‘willful blindness’.

There are also numerous examples in the Page/Strzok text messaging or working around Comey within the FBI small group (Andrew McCabe, James Baker, Lisa Page, Peter Strzok and Michael Kortan), as Andrew McCarthy finally realized when he sat down to read the content last weekend: “I am bleary-eyed from a weekend of reading about half of them. Even in their heavily redacted form, they are a goldmine of insight.”  I digress.

A second interesting aspect revealed in Paul Sperry’s reporting is something we discussed at great length surrounding the President Obama daily briefing material (PDB):

[…] “Brennan put some of the dossier material into the PDB [presidential daily briefing] for Obama and described it as coming from a ‘credible source,’ which is how they viewed Steele,” said the source familiar with the House investigation. “But they never corroborated his sources.”  (read more)

So with another confirmation that Brennan was putting FBI Counterintelligence Investigation findings into President Obama’s PDB, let’s revisit the statements in April 2017 from President Obama’s National Security Advisor, Susan Rice.  As relayed in an interview with MSNBC’s Andrew Mitchell:

However, right there Susan Rice is confirming the “unmasking” request(s) which can be pinned upon her, are directly related to her need to understand -on behalf of President Obama- intelligence for the President’s Daily Briefing (the PDB).  This was a previous question now answered.

This is EXPLOSIVE, and here’s why.

Remember, the President’s Daily Brief under President Obama went to almost everyone at top levels in his administration.  Regarding the Obama PDB:

[…]  But while through most of its history the document has been marked “For the President’s Eyes Only,” the PDB has never gone to the president alone. The most restricted dissemination was in the early 1970s, when the book went only to President Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger, who was dual-hatted as national security adviser and secretary of state.

In other administrations, the circle of readers has also included the vice president, the secretary of defense and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, along with additional White House staffers.

By 2013, Obama’s PDB was making its way to more than 30 recipients, including the president’s top strategic communications aide and speechwriter, and deputy secretaries of national security departments. (link)

Pay attention to that last part.  According to the Washington Post outline Obama’s PDB’s were going to: “Deputy Secretaries of national security departments”, and his speechwriter, Ben Rhodes.

Susan Rice defined the Obama national security departments to include: “State” – “Defense” (Pentagon includes NSA) and “CIA”….

So under Obama’s watch Deputy Asst. Secretaries of Defense, via their connection to their immediate supervisor, had likely daily access to the content within the PDB.  And who was an Obama Deputy Secretary of Defense?

4 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

the "freaking out" seems to be from all the objections made today by ALL of the media and many of our politicians on both sides over Trumps handling of the Helsinki Summit talks...

I mean really - what better culmination of accusations made over Trumps election than to have him say what they wanted to hear today -

and that is simply admit that the Russians were responsible for Trumps victory....  Not Trump. not his  campaign - Not the voters

This is what they were expecting to get from Trump and then to  use it against him.  

And it didnt happen.

The media, Shumer , McCain and all those who vomited up thier opinion today show exactly why that when they go all out in the tirades against the POTUS,

they FAIL.

It's a giant deep state conspiracy - they've tried stonewalling it for months and months.

It did NOT HAPPEN.

If we hadn't elected Trump...our gov would be corrupt, out of our countrol.

These deep state dirtbags are right out of a movie about dirty corrupt people in our gov.

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

It's a giant deep state conspiracy - they've tried stonewalling it for months and months.

It did NOT HAPPEN.

If we hadn't elected Trump...our gov would be corrupt, out of our countrol.

These deep state dirtbags are right out of a movie about dirty corrupt people in our gov.

and to me it looks brilliant on Trumps part - knowing whatever he says can and will be used against him... 

he carefully chose what was to be the dagger in the narrative that like you say has been going on for his term so far... deep state never trumpers etc

I really dont care if it looks like hes buddy buddy with Putin, seems like stuff can and will get done in spite of the hair on fire Sheet being said today 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-11/brennan-strzok-and-kerry-allegedly-set-espionage-traps-trump-team-hunt-fbi-mole

Brennan, Strzok And Kerry Allegedly Set "Spy Traps" For Trump Team; Hunt For FBI Mole Intensifies

I missed that connecting Strzok to Clowns/Brennan (?).

Yea, I've seen stuff where Trump had several Moles in both his Campaign and WH (definitely early on).

Still may be another one or two.

Saw the deal with new Texts that link O Admin to being actively involved in Trump/Russia investigation/Spygate.

1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

And it didnt happen.

they FAIL.

To us average Joe's a lot of this is eye opening, but Trump knows all about this stuff.

image.thumb.png.ab8fafc763c8e13a81a72f0f6265f0de.png

Said some time back, he lost friends to these people - they are going down.

Had to drop a lot of items today, just too much happening, it's getting a bit crazy, and I expect it to keep up through Mid Terms.

/smh

image.thumb.png.d0759c884f6b3537a90fb18e333cadc9.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/deep-state-is-in-a-panic-fearing-putin-shared-with-trump-devastating-information-not-yet-reported/

image.png.75464d8e17249c004e95b2e4181ff016.png

Think about this, these people are going to get hit from two directions - our IC Intel and Russian IC Intel.

This Q post is from June 15, the picture was yesterday.

image.thumb.png.9e761631179e9d3443420489ee589d20.png

This in addition to whatever was handed to POTUS by the Russian dignitary when he landed (posted yesterday).

image.png.7dc1807e56c7b49710822134001ecc6e.png