THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

well there you go.....

hey Sen Merkley - kind of looks like typical social work done in every US city huh?

if you are a bad parent guess what happens to your kids? they go to a shelter of some sort 

if you are caught breaking US immigration laws by entering in ILLEGALLY, guess  what happens to the kids? 

when their parents enter criminal proceedings, has been criticized in recent weeks for increasing the proseuctions of illegal immigrants under a "zero-tolerance" policy that critics say leads to those separations.

16 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

well there you go.....

hey Sen Merkley - kind of looks like typical social work done in every US city huh?

if you are a bad parent guess what happens to your kids? they go to a shelter of some sort 

if you are caught breaking US immigration laws by entering in ILLEGALLY, guess  what happens to the kids? 

when their parents enter criminal proceedings, has been criticized in recent weeks for increasing the proseuctions of illegal immigrants under a "zero-tolerance" policy that critics say leads to those separations.

All good points.

How about this.

image.png.f12d096cd2747e5c8c2792140a52e267.png

Hmm, Border State ?

What's going on in Arizona that I just dropped a bunch of info on ?

Democrat (not that it really matters, but   .   .   .   ) shows up out of the Blue ?

Timing ?

You know, a pretty good chunk of Human Trafficking (and Pedo in particular) comes into the U.S. this way.

They aren't really families, they're just pretending to be.

A lot of these people are being Trafficked, hell, they may not even know fully what's going on other than they're going to the U.S. for some kind of "opportunity".

Other than the obvious already mentioned on separating the children, this is probably a good way to validate their "stories" to see if everything lines up.

May even be the best meal the kids have had in who knows how long - those Cartels down that way are nasty.

The fact that this Dem Senator shows up right as all this Arizona stuff is in the process of being suppressed is a bit coincidental.

Aren't they in Session right now ?

The AZ stuff is growing by the way.

On 6/5/2018 at 6:33 PM, Clevfan4life said:

That's it.

They are actively covering that one up.

I believe another Camp was found today.

VOP (Vets On Patrol) are the ones uncovering these right now.

Part of the Cemex connection posted earlier.

image.png.c48a5731b6996848383c8a649e4662a2.png

image.png.78d1199fa376a314b8691fcf7e250a77.png

https://truepundit.com/kate-spade-has-died-in-an-apparent-suicide-at-55-heres-the-story-behind-the-rise-of-her-handbag-empire/

image.png.23c260a9826177e743b9eacf4e5ffdf5.png

Clinticide or getting before   .   .   .   ?

I always thought these were kind of fringe things, but they're actually legit as hell.

image.png.fbfa1f952043551993b48ccb6763b210.png

http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/press-release.html

image.thumb.png.fa540fb44149dbb579a4db9c999ef66b.png

I'm still trying to figure out how legit this guy is, he's had some good info, but this is one damn big buildup.

image.png.9f02536abfbb4b6292a57b33fe714b22.png

Yeah, that's a statement.

I've been surprised by other things though (Snowden being one), and if JA is dropping what he's got (in person ?) followed by NK the next day - who knows.

14 hours ago, JAFBF said:

I always thought these were kind of fringe things, but they're actually legit as hell.

image.png.fbfa1f952043551993b48ccb6763b210.png

http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/press-release.html

image.thumb.png.fa540fb44149dbb579a4db9c999ef66b.png

I'm still trying to figure out how legit this guy is, he's had some good info, but this is one damn big buildup.

image.png.9f02536abfbb4b6292a57b33fe714b22.png

Yeah, that's a statement.

I've been surprised by other things though (Snowden being one), and if JA is dropping what he's got (in person ?) followed by NK the next day - who knows.

u told us months ago the same sht, world is about to imminently change. ur unknowingly a part of a social experiment is my theory on who's cooking up this horsesht that has u so entranced

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

u told us months ago the same sht, world is about to imminently change. ur unknowingly a part of a social experiment is my theory on who's cooking up this horsesht that has u so entranced

These are not my dates, and I'm still digging into this guy.

I thought my comments alluded to that.

The OIG Report has slipped so many times (and has been split into multiple parts) that there's no guarantee when it hits.

The latest had It coming out Monday the the 11th, which has now been pushed to the 14th (surprise surprise).

I put this guy's take on this once again.

image.png.dec190e2be258fb888da3b0c0a19169e.png

I OIG Report I believe I saw was 500 pages, (this is just the Clinton Email portion) and I've heard that portions of it have been leaked.

Next weeks (current) schedule :

Monday 11 - JA drop (I've seen this from a few different places)

Tuesday 12 - NK Summit

Thursday 14 - OIG Report

These could all be big, but I've been disappointed before.

As for the World heading for a change, if you can't see evidence of that occurring with all I've posted I don't know what tell you, especially recent items.

9 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

do u think if some clinton run deep state was operating these sites evidence would be left like that? i have no doubt these scumbag cartel coyotes could run Sheet like that

These are Suppliers, I don't think you're going see HRC driving around in a Van snatching kids off the streets, they have other people do that.

image.thumb.png.79924e6540c6b701eea0dcf79afaef9c.png

Well, legit or not, he is giving the story so far.

image.png.edd63b8efa05a91de94c400b77defb24.png

If what is rumored to be coming next week is true, there could be quite a few casualties this week (self inflicted or not).

EDIT:

In regards to Anthony Bourdain.

image.png.6ef96a5592ac14688405e70b8c2d4f46.png

There was something on the Dalai Lama a couple weeks ago, don't remember if I posted it or not (there's a lot I don't post).

Connections.

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I don't understand what you're trying to say with the above post.  

Kate Spade - Clinton / Haiti / etc connections (NXIVM ?).

Hung herself from a doorknob with a Red Scarf.

Ines Zorreguieta is the sister of Queen of Netherlands - House of Orange + .

Hung herself (possibly with Red Scarf - to be verified)

Anthony Bourdain has Clinton / Weinstein / etc connections - his girlfriend was raped by Weinstein.

Hung himself   .   .   .   no further details at this time.

Anthony Bourdain & Eric Ripert were friends and were currently filming.

Eric Ripert is friends with Dalai Lama who is connect to NXIVM (boy Pedo?)

I have a couple of videos to post later, one of them has info & connections on these.