THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

theres been constant proclamations and retractions for months dude. I personally remember "multiple" countdowns that came and went, restarted etc,etc.   i mean this is a clownshow going on a year now.

Yeah, there have been several delays on the Memo and the OIG Report(s).

The Memo ended up going through iterations before finally getting the real deal, just as the OIG Report is now doing.

Actually, the OIG Report was going to be one report to be delivered back in March(?), which a (large) brief of it was, but it was also revealed that there was so much too it that it was being split into several parts.

This one (OIG) was delayed several times, couple of months I believe (originally May ?), and they're still working to get the un-redacted version.

Meanwhile, the FISA has come up and it too is being fought over for the un-redacted version.

Only other countdown that comes to mind is the North Korea deal, which went on time with projected results.

The JA portion that was linked to that timer was cancelled early as the source turned out to be incorrect.

Even the first OIG brief I don't think came from Q, it did come out early though as I recall.

Looking back on these, I'm starting to think these were/are planned delays to move us further into the year.

44 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Looking back on these, I'm starting to think these were/are planned delays to move us further into the year.

see that stayement right there is exactly why Q could literally come out one day and say "haha fooled you" cause it was nancy pelosi the whole time or some sht like that........and you'll be having none of it. Its all a clever Q ploy to get the deep state relaxin.....catch em sleepin is all he tryin.....

u are literally hooked fish young huckleberry. 

hey J......nothing from Q about this eh?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/georgia-woman-facing-longest-sentence-for-leaking-to-media/ar-BBLYPQi?li=BBnbcA1

they had to promise her sht when she gets out so she pleads guilty.....otherwise the govt would have had to discuss that report in open court proceedings. Im more curious what was in that report that made that woman say i have to mail this sht to someone, than amy of ur 10 months of Q's empty promises, stalled timers, collective hearsay, obfuscations and flat out land of make beleive stories. 

Some guy takes last ride in a prop plane and Q is so all over this sht he's taking out a protractor on a map and triangulating the residences of all famous people in the seattle area in relation to where the plane went down. Yet some NSA worker essentially tooled herself for life in sending a top secret report to a news agency and Q's got nuttin on the contents of that report?

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

hey J......nothing from Q about this eh?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/georgia-woman-facing-longest-sentence-for-leaking-to-media/ar-BBLYPQi?li=BBnbcA1

they had to promise her sht when she gets out so she pleads guilty.....otherwise the govt would have had to discuss that report in open court proceedings. Im more curious what was in that report that made that woman say i have to mail this sht to someone, than amy of ur 10 months of Q's empty promises, stalled timers, collective hearsay, obfuscations and flat out land of make beleive stories. 

Some guy takes last ride in a prop plane and Q is so all over this sht he's taking out a protractor on a map and triangulating the residences of all famous people in the seattle area in relation to where the plane went down. Yet some NSA worker essentially tooled herself for life in sending a top secret report to a news agency and Q's got nuttin on the contents of that report?

Anti-Trump puppet, so the DS is covering this.

No need for Q to bother, it's out there already.

I think I saw the Anons dug up something on it, but I just haven't had the time to look into it.

Well let's just add another name to that extremely long list of honorable men that Trumpettes so dearly love to denigrate because they speak out against 🤴 Liar. I'm sure there has to be something 'deep state" about him too.

I've known alot of Admirals etc.  They become part of the swamp as their last tour is almost always DC in t he Pentagon.  They line up lucrative contracting positions making more than they did while an Admiral (or General).  They establish a network of good old boys.  He's an insider who hates Trump because he came from the business world.  I respect his attainment of being a SEAL and a Flag officer, however, that doesn't meant he isn't an pooper.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and text

"Fake news" = not my propaganda.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I've known alot of Admirals etc.  They become part of the swamp as their last tour is almost always DC in t he Pentagon.  They line up lucrative contracting positions making more than they did while an Admiral (or General).  They establish a network of good old boys.  He's an insider who hates Trump because he came from the business world.  I respect his attainment of being a SEAL and a Flag officer, however, that doesn't meant he isn't an pooper.

I knew that would not take long. 

" Well let's just add another name to that extremely long list of honorable men that Trumpettes so dearly love to denigrate because they speak out against 🤴 Liar. "

A little fake news history just for grins.😁 ..........................During WW I the undersea transatlantic cables to the continent were cut by the British while those to London were left intact, guaranteeing that the U.S. would only get one sided news. I tell ya you just got to watch those monarchies.🤴

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well let's just add another name to that extremely long list of honorable men that Trumpettes so dearly love to denigrate because they speak out against 🤴 Liar. I'm sure there has to be something 'deep state" about him too.

Former CBS News Reporter Delivers Kill Shot to Liberal Media Narrative That Trump Is Silencing John Brennan

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/08/16/former-cbs-reporter-delivers-kill-shot-to-liberal-media-narrative-that-trump-is-s-n2510329

Senate Intel Chief RIPS John Brennan over his comments today on Trump colluding with Russia

http://therightscoop.com/senate-intel-chief-rips-john-brennan-over-his-comments-today-on-trump-colluding-with-russia/

15 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Good start, there are a whole lot more.

image.png.7af9de3906f7281b122b5a5b5448520f.png

How soon the Obama purge and replacement of top Military Officers is forgotten.

Over 200 were replaced, they're still there.

Military man.

Who's his Commander in Chief ?

Sounds a bit like insubordination to me.

Should have just walked away.

image.png.a1fade7fcf54d68d1cf35232773aa8f7.png

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/watch-army-brigadier-general-john-brennan-wants-overthrow-president-trump-calls-him-communist/

Brennan has committed Treason.

He may want to start thinking about if there's a way to keep from swinging   .   .   .  

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

i love how real, bonafide vefified pedo's get rolled up in PA but these Q people are fixated on the "liberal elite" who are apparently the only people who can diddle young children. I had this partisan smear OP pegged right from the beginning. But lets hear moar cool stories about pizza shops

Worldwide, small piece.

image.png.38648e07cd9110d0b36688d372676ca3.png

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/65417558.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

4 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Good start, there are a whole lot more.

image.png.7af9de3906f7281b122b5a5b5448520f.png

How soon the Obama purge and replacement of top Military Officers is forgotten.

Over 200 were replaced, they're still there.

Military man.

Who's his Commander in Chief ?

Sounds a bit like insubordination to me.

Should have just walked away.

image.png.a1fade7fcf54d68d1cf35232773aa8f7.png

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/watch-army-brigadier-general-john-brennan-wants-overthrow-president-trump-calls-him-communist/

Brennan has committed Treason.

He may want to start thinking about if there's a way to keep from swinging   .   .   .  

Totally unbiased news source. You should have been keeping up with the now 75 former senior intel leaders who have told Trump to back off with the political "enemies" punishment. A total vote by the intel community of non-support for King Kiar's methods.

Wasn't going to post this stuff, but WTF   .   .   .

image.thumb.png.9300d238e24638664d2b42d427f25b45.png

Odd Pool   .   .   .  

Ropes   .   .   .  

Ladder missing a lot of rungs   .   .   .  

Red Hands and Bottoms   .   .   .  

Red Stains   .   .   .  

Podesta "Art"

image.thumb.png.44f6cf5050db7ada43f77eb2258ed4e8.png

Quite the collection - https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmosia/art-podesta-admires-and-buys-you-may-never-sleep-well-again