THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

22 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

yup, but none of said sht when rick santorum said the exact same thing. And no he wasnt just talking about lbgt people, he said its a sane christian societies duty to regulate things that happen between any two adults even consentual... even between husband and wife. I went rounds with my sister over this because she's friends with him and his daughters.

image.png.3b6fa34ed1e14a0708f61ea4843c0201.png

They need to keep their mitts off the Amendments, they're as they are for a reason.

5 hours ago, JAFBF said:

This one hasn't gotten a lot of attention, but don't forget the IRS targeting Conservatives.

image.thumb.png.346f1b1bfe943d867b3059728e47f325.png

https://100percentfedup.com/just-in-judicial-watch-receives-great-news-about-unsealing-depositions-of-obamas-crooked-irs-official-lois-lerner/

ah, the dirty corrupt name of louis learner comes up again, finally. obamao had dirty players everywhere.

18 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

muellers back on team deep state now?funny how this changes weekly. I dont understand why so many people are roped in by this jokebox. 

I think you need to re-read what I said.

Mueller is dirty.

Rosenstein is dirty.

Theory is Mueller is working for POTUS.

Will more dirt on him come out ?

Likely.

He may have had to do the things he did and is now working to make up for them.

He may just be doing what he's doing as part of a deal.

Now where he ends up after this is all over, I have no idea.

Rosenstein is most likely the same thing, though I've always been suspect of him.

This first bit actually came out Wed/Thur, but I didn't bother with it.

image.png.7724ea7c698b94186095e5019b8fa472.png

https://truepundit.com/170-voters-in-ohio-race-over-116-years-old-worlds-oldest-person-is-115/

Now this just came out.

image.png.fa10623481f257a905f365da8543d87a.png

https://truepundit.com/shock-ohio-county-finds-hundreds-of-uncounted-ballots-in-still-undecided-special-house-election/

Sounds a lot like all those Ballots they found in the Trunk of a car that gave Al Franken his Seat several years back.

• Upvote 2

Lot of things going on, haven't had a lot of time to follow up, but here are a few items that look to be brewing.

Haiti is going to be coming back into focus.

Bill Maher looks to be linked to some bad stuff.

SNCTM seems like it may be the West Coast version of NXIVM (see Bill Maher).

Stolen Q400 Plane :

Nice flying for a Video Game Pilot (wonder what he did to simulate the G-Forces and inverted flying) considering he didn't know how to land.

Crashed on Ketron Island.

Wouldn't be surprised to see future news regarding Ketron Island.

Don't remember if I posted this before, think I did.

image.png.04309795f741b1d3765a20780243309e.png

image.png.cfb2419c6ecc9107fb36f8318067b689.png

Joke (same number) ?

Well, the National Human Trafficking Hotline is actually run by the Polaris company, which happens to be a Clinton Global Initiative project.

image.png.14dd21de8c5fa61bae93ddf24ee452b4.png

https://stories.clintonfoundation.org/fighting-modern-slavery-through-data-and-information-sharing-3425a38f39b5

And we can probably add this in as well.

image.thumb.png.5a5ff28b55d99bcc5abfca54a4b14777.png

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/horrifying-un-report-details-widespread-child-rape-high-level-un-employees/

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

he learned on microsofts flight simulator....as evidenced by his inability to know how to properly set the plane up to land. Its more complicated than just pressing the landing gear button

There are audio recordings where he is talking to the ATC Tower (which shouldn't be out to Public for one).

Seemed to be pretty good quality, perhaps too good.

Couldn't really hear any background Plane noise - this was a Turbro-Prop.

When he pulled his Roll and Loop, there was no discernible indication of G-Forces in his voice - steady and level.

Sea-Tac International is one of the top 10 Airports in the Country.

How did he even take off ?

Then there is Ketron Island.

Couple of owners have some interesting background / connections - this is still developing, but it looks to link a common theme that keeps popping up.

It is also inferred that it may be related to the June 10 event.

Don't know, have to see what develops on this one (if anything), definitely some oddities.

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

it was a twin prop cargo, ur not gonna pull high g's in it. 

Doing a Barrel Roll into a Loop, i dunno.

FWIW

image.thumb.png.a2e1e84670ba1cc856d726eaa0b341e6.png

image.png.ec28cebde25b0ed252ac57fa6d358c2f.png

Here's some parts and pieces, by no means complete.

Not sure on the piecing together, still a lot info coming in, Blackbox and remains just recovered.

Just one puzzle among many, possibly part of the one earlier to put on the back burner until more info comes in.

23 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

i take it back about that Q, its not a cargo plane in the pure sense. He absolutely nailed some eye opening sht. I still dint get why this is a comspiracy story, the dude. The dude left a note essentially saying im takibg this last joyride and then im out biitches. 

The thing about a lot of Q posts is that a lot of them have some pretty long lead times before things come about or clear up.

There are some that still boggle my mind.

This one is a tough nut though and is (or was) still pretty muddy - until today.

There were three or so theories floating around and the Anons were having a hard time settling it.

I thought I was going to get to let this one set, but it seems damn near all these $$$ are perverts.

image.png.040d7940ccdfbdc7de8005f0918d9a6d.png

image.png.6d66c0a1195afd2fcf3ee5b0ee867a1b.png

This just came out.

To me, still confusing until an Anon posted this :

https://www.tmz.com/2018/06/04/oprah-buys-orcas-island-estate-washington-mansion-8-million-dollars/

Wish I had posted the audio logs (may be on the second video ?), but in them the Pilot suddenly said "hey, I want the co-ordinates of those Orcas down there".

This was a White Hat Op.

Something is/was going on with Ketron Island, the crash gets the Feds on/around the Island.

GEO-T has something to do with Offshore Investigations / mapping ( Geothermometry ).

Then there is yet another really odd bit.

image.thumb.png.ac79f2400c273015ea021db2e9d85fda.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engagement_Skills_Trainer

WTF is a Sniper Training Facility doing on this Privately owned Island, with a pop of only 17 - 20 (no Stores) ?

The Oprah bit, we already know she was essentially a Madam for Weinstein.

Add to this, Weinstein just got tagged today for Human Trafficking.

image.png.0b907a6de7b5c79f046e9c34471b4b77.png

https://pagesix.com/2018/08/14/harvey-weinstein-accused-of-being-a-sex-trafficker-in-new-lawsuit/

It's sounding like there's a lot more going on in the Seattle area, this one could pop back up off and on for a while as new things are uncovered.

They (Anons) have new targets to look into now, and it's amazing some of the stuff they can dig up.

Crazy $#!+ going on.

so ur CF plane story is a bust......gee. See this is what annoys me with this Q sht....they see something happening and in real time they weave a story and so many of you boobs buy it. Then like a week goes by and either they say nothing or they say yeah maybe it was unrelated etc,etc, etc. But see that info is layered over some BRAND NEW BOMBSHELLS so all is forgotten/forgiven. Which is why I've been calling LARP since the whole 101st air drop story. 

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

so ur CF plane story is a bust......gee. See this is what annoys me with this Q sht....they see something happening and in real time they weave a story and so many of you boobs buy it. Then like a week goes by and either they say nothing or they say yeah maybe it was unrelated etc,etc, etc. But see that info is layered over some BRAND NEW BOMBSHELLS so all is forgotten/forgiven. Which is why I've been calling LARP since the whole 101st air drop story. 

No, it wasn't a bust.

The two Planes Story was a True Pundit story and it was never stated that the Planes were there for the CF.

The CF association was from the local (Little Rock) News, and they based it on the fact that the event was occurring in the same area/block as the CF.

The MEU story was not a Q drop either, that came from multiple other reporters who still stand by that report.

Q actually corrected the misinterpretation of the DOJ/FBI Planes, which I why I posted it - too clear things up.

Sorry, you're not going to get 100% accuracy on this Planet, this is a case in point - the Eyes on local reporting even got this wrong.

You see retractions / updates all the time as more info comes in, sometimes, even those involved get it wrong.

Has Q been wrong ?

There are a few bits related to dates that have slid, but those have primarily been dependent on Political factors (Congressional delays, OIG Report expansion, etc.).

A few others, the Jury's still out on.

Most of the date items are actually Anon interpretations/decodes, which we've just seen from the Ketron event is not clear cut.

This is one of the reasons I've tried to steer away from dating things anymore, and I why I'm reluctant to do the "Alice" thread.