THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

The show continues.

image.png.60e3806657028988138198984b0b9fd5.png

https://truepundit.com/a-group-of-top-government-spooks-piles-of-fabricated-evidence-detailed-here/

Meanwhile, back home   .   .   .  

image.png.e5834b34be0907b82451813d86b8b395.png

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/01/tony-podesta-under-investigation-following-special-counsel-referral.html

image.png.f1db0d846b6a734731884341cc5787a1.png

image.png.22577f914e3abb7cac6b96a2010912d9.png

Hmmm, haven't figured out how this ties in to Trump colluding with Russia   .   .   .  

Dilley has questioned some of the Q info as of late, that looks to be cleared up now - (he has multiple Intel connections)

image.png.1ce51680a634af66dbcbf6511878a3dc.png

Incoming.

image.png.1f9f81fe44df4c53dc1a42a8d38b060a.png

image.png.f1e5857132bf7e645315cb66ba5129b9.png

Q Drop #1776

Potus EO Pen & Signature.

Multiple confirmations/validations in last nights Tampa Rally.

Still looking into the other two items posted a couple days ago, more stuff keeps coming in.

38 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

38183339_301787450556257_1312162141570072576_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=f2ee20ec2a3e92cdcd5c61e2c584a9dd&oe=5C0651C5

Smells like blood in the water. Sharks are circling picking off one conspirator after another working their way inward to the source.

He's getting scared about how much financial info they were able to dig up on Manafort. 

Next!

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Smells like blood in the water. Sharks are circling picking off one conspirator after another working their way inward to the source.

He's getting scared about how much financial info they were able to dig up on Manafort. 

Next!

then wake up and have some breakfast. Awake reality awaits you ! PRESIDENT TRUMP IS OUR GREAT PRESIDENT ! MAGA !

giphy.gif

Just now, calfoxwc said:

then wake up and have some breakfast. Awake reality awaits you ! PRESIDENT TRUMP IS OUR GREAT PRESIDENT ! MAGA !

giphy.gif

You are dreaming Cal. It's only a matter of time.

It's why they are all so desperate to try to discredit a war hero Republican known as an honest strait-forward former Marine that goes exactly by the book. He's everything Trump is not.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

38183339_301787450556257_1312162141570072576_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=f2ee20ec2a3e92cdcd5c61e2c584a9dd&oe=5C0651C5

This will be used as a part of the case for obstruction of justice. Ordering Sessions to end it on Twiitter just gets logged in with the rest of the obstruction evidence that included that interview with Lester Holt. Trump is holding his own noose.

And Sessions is smart enough to know not to carry out the order or he becomes part of a conspiracy to obstruct justice.

lol.

You should know better.

See? that was NOT AN ORDER.

just more liberal twisting of definitions to deliberately misuse words in a fit of

habitual emotional knee-jerkie.

worse than booze. worse than nicotine.

habitual emotional knee jerkie - a plague of emotional zombie-ism.

Just another example of TAD.

Talk to a close friend who will tell you the truth.

We are Making America Great Again.

We brought the deep state corruption out into the open.

We are Real Americans, hear us roar.

lol

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

lol.

You should know better.

See? that was NOT AN ORDER.

just more liberal twisting of definitions to deliberately misuse words in a fit of

habitual emotional knee-jerkie.

worse than booze. worse than nicotine.

habitual emotional knee jerkie - a plague of emotional zombie-ism.

Just another example of TAD.

Talk to a close friend who will tell you the truth.

We are Making America Great Again.

We brought the deep state corruption out into the open.

We are Real Americans, hear us roar.

lol

If my boss told me I should do something now, I would have taken that as an order to do so.

I don't know who you have ever worked for, but not following a "should.........now" directive would have gotten me in a lot of hot water.

Habitual knee jerkie plague of Trumpette emotionalism. LOL!😂

Trump nuts roasting on an open fire, Bob Mueller nipping at you nose.

LOL! Big pullback from the WH Liewoman-"Not an order"

http://www2.philly.com/philly/news/politics/presidential/trump-russia-probe-robert-mueller-jeff-sessions-rudy-giuliani-20180801.html

👩‍🔧🤴

bs. if your boss tells you you should let the gal next to your cubby punch you in the nose, would

you do it?

You know, that reminds me of a story. At AF tech school...had a msgt tell our squadron we should not go to military sponsored church retreat weekends anymore. But we went. He started harrassing guys who went, and they quit going. But I was dating a real pretty gal, and I went again. and then, he got po'd and warned us we should not go anymore. But I was the only one who went anyways, ...I was datin a real pretty gal. He threatened to ruin my life, ruin my career, and promised he was going to "GET" me. So, I calmly saluted him,

waited....and waited for him to return my salute, he turned red, finally did, and I walked out. Then the next month, he put me on second shift late thurs., so I would be at tech training when the bus left. "Should" is advice. It's up to you to take your bosses advice. Let me know if you want to know the rest of the story. I won bigly.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If my boss told me I should do something now, I would have taken that as an order to do so.

I don't know who you have ever worked for, but not following a "should.........now" directive would have gotten me in a lot of hot water.

Habitual knee jerkie plague of Trumpette emotionalism. LOL!😂

Common now Tex.  If it were an order it would be in person, not be tweet. It was just another rambling Trump Tweet, nothing more.

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Common now Tex.  If it were an order it would be in person, not be tweet. It was just another rambling Trump Tweet, nothing more.

And it has been widely reported that Mueller is looking at all his tweets for supporting evidence, so there's that.

If you're dumb enough to put it in writing it makes no difference whether it's paper or public tweets. It's considered evidence of intent.

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If you're dumb enough to put it in writing it makes no difference whether it's paper or public tweets. It's considered evidence of intent.

if it happens once, maybe twice....it's probably explainable. But the fact he keeps doing it is utterly admissible in court and can "easily" be construed as intent. 

7 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And it has been widely reported that Mueller is looking at all his tweets for supporting evidence, so there's that.

because he was supposed to ruin/get Pres Trump...not workin.

now, on the second day of the manafort trial...the prosecution made fools of themselves by concentrating

on manaforts expensive clothes.

yep. he has nothing to get Trump with.

Poking the Anons, they've let this one slip by.

image.png.10c6dbe4dd9cf3cc6ee16310402f0ad1.png

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/joshua-adam-schulte-charged-unauthorized-disclosure-classified-information-and-other

image.png.3dbe973e1e2765dbc319c93860668911.png

image.thumb.png.37c2bdd99f84a802205a3c075e2166fc.png

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/qvn83q/joshua-schulte-cia-vault-7-wikileaks-opsec

Seems this is the Vault 7 source for Wikileaks (Julian Assange).

DNC Server info was from Seth Rich.

This one being pointed out, and the content too boot, is definitely one to look into.

Could unravel an interesting web and some big fish.

I wonder what else was on that Server that was seized ?

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I sincerely doubt a jury would see it that way.